Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Saronai's Star Themes: Hiatus
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 105 106
@Lovelock Thanks so much for the compliment <3

I loved both your dragons this week, but as you might’ve guessed from the honorable mentions, Asuriel was definitely my favourite from you this theme :D

I love a good contrast black/white dragon and this little sunguide shines even brighter with the vibrant gold rune tert and faceted fire eyes. Wonderful little permababy <3

@CosmicHurricane Happy to see a post from you whenever you feel up to it. In the future feel free to be as brief as you need to be. Even on-theme shares without comments are welcome here (so long as you post no more than 3 dragon images).

That being said, thank you so much for the compliments <3 Your description of Zaff screaming like a gremlin cracked me up.

As for your shares, all 3 were super gorgeous and got their stars. All 3 were also on the extended HM list. Of them though, Empristis is definitely my favourite. I too am a sucker for black dragons with fiery elements and that saffron veined is peak fiery goodness, well complimented by the chosen apparel - the halo and kilt in particular. Love the super matchy rare fire eyes too <3

Dreamland is my second favourite from you this theme and yes I very much love that obelisk’s colours too - big fan of noxtide and a good fuchsia - all of which look so incredibly awesome with the fire capsule that captures both the orange and fuchsia in the noxtide. Gorgeous with fire eyes!

Kato is also a cool little dude and I love that accent with his genes and colours!

@Deladria Thanks so much for all the lovely compliments, as usual <3

Of your 3 this theme, Wadjeth was definitely my favourite and was on the extended HM list. I love that primary in particular with the rest of the fiery goodness and the sylvan wings layered with the skittering is super on-point, truly looks fantastic together. All perfected by that flash of fire primal eyes. Gorgeous nocturne! 6 years! We love an elder rescue <3

Inflameth has an interesting look - great colours and I love those lanterns. Also really love her sparkly terracotta wings too!

As for Shesmokinth - I absolutely agree that banes are under-rated. I love the f post in particular and yours is particularly gorgeous <3 Also no secret I love that accent, which goes really well with those shiny wings and her watermelon primary. I hear ya on the site going back and “fixing” stuff - I hate it every time it happens to be honest lol. Always snipes down at least one of my keepers. I’m glad this accent rescued your bane so she may scream another day!

I also enjoyed all the little lore tidbits :D

@wildewinged Thanks so much for the always lovely compliments <3

So for starters, my favourite from you, Azeraik was almost yet another skydancer of yours added to my spotlight section lol. I went back and forth between him and the other two runner ups. Those colours are absolutely gorgeous. That dark blue with the vibrant red and gold, truly beyond awesome with that perfectly matched solar flame apparel mmm yes. Love this dragon, love the halo, love every detail. Gorgeous boy! Also loved the lore and hints of an adorable personality. Also also bio art <3

That being said, your spiral, Daniikhi was a very close second - and you know my favouritism toward skydancers well, so that’s saying something lol. Once again the solar flame apparel is used to stunning effect and I love all the hints of blue that tie in the that gorgeous will o’ the wisp (one of my fave pieces). It all looks so fantastic with the new fire aura and their genes and colours are simply gorgeous as well! Also, around these parts, we always stan a fey. Especially one with they/them pronouns ;D

Also, more bio art - the most gorgeous of bio arts words cannot convey how much I love that gijinka oh my word. I now love them more than the skydancer lol. Enjoyed the lore tidbits as well :D

Zharkur may not be as flashy but I adore him all the same - what a beautiful orange-themed wildclaw and I love his kitties <3 I enjoyed the lore and bio art as well. He has an approachable look to him that I enjoy, even if he is far more concerned with his orange trees. I would love to visit his orchard :D

@mynnthia Thanks so much for all the compliments <3

Gustav was my favourite of yours from this theme and was at the top of the extended HM list. I’m not normally a fan of brownish greens, but he’s impossible not to love. I adore the witchy vibes and those candles are absolutely made for that accent. Together they’re my absolute favourite thing about this dragon. Also, without all the awesome apparel, Gustav is still super gorgeous those genes and colours just fit so well together. Belatedly (since it was just added) that new autumn scene looks made for gustav!

Epsilon was my second favourite of yours and was also on the extended HM list. I really love the shades of green which I almost never see in a fiery aesthetic. Makes it a little refreshing.

That all being said, rodimus is also a fantastic dragon and checking out their bio, the rep looks super spot on! Bonus points for that. I love their colours too. Love the pairing with the sunrise Troodo. Such a cute dino frand <3

@WolfTrickster Thank you for adding your stunning fire dragons to the rest <3

Sephtis was my favourite from you and was on the extended HM list.

@Lundlaeva Thank you so much for your always lovely compliments <3

I adored all 3 of yours this week and every single one was on the extended HM list for sure.

Of the 3 Jorsalafar is easily my favourite though. What can I say, I’m an absolute sucker for that orange on black look in fire dragons. The new aura and classic will o the ember look so fantastic together on him. I also adore those super sparkly wings and even the gembond is super awesome (a tert I’m very picky about). So much fiery goodness with a tool belt and some fiery boots and really every detail here is great. I love him. Also also, loved the lore and notes on his personality <3

Coal/fire/fire as a rarity for a fire dragon really is shocking, I agree! Super perfect.

Sigyn was my second favourite this theme from you. I find white and fiery themes are pretty rare themselves and this one’s so soft and warm to look at, I adore her so much. While my favourite aspects are the emblem and will o the ember on these genes and colours, I also must note how awesome that sash and collar look together. Even though they’re pretty different pattern-wise, they almost look like the same fancy piece tucked back over her wing shoulders and then wrapped stylishly around her waist.

Once again, I love your lore which is the only thing that clued me in to her colours/genes being a skin LOL <3 It definitely is gorgeous!

Now we reach Eisa who is super gorgeous as well. Another great combo of aura and will o’ the ember that looks absolutely gorgeous against her dark…seafoam? Lol another tricksy but gorgeous skin - perfect regardless. I love all of her apparel and adore the lore she has set up with her little polycule too <3 I also love seeing lore reasons for a skin, so neat when those can work out :D

Nothing wrong with having a type - Kvika’s a babe too ;D

@Disillusionist I really enjoyed seeing your gorgeous dragons this week too! All 3 of them were on the extended HM list, but that tundra was my favourite by far.
@Lovelock Thanks so much for the compliment <3

I loved both your dragons this week, but as you might’ve guessed from the honorable mentions, Asuriel was definitely my favourite from you this theme :D

I love a good contrast black/white dragon and this little sunguide shines even brighter with the vibrant gold rune tert and faceted fire eyes. Wonderful little permababy <3

@CosmicHurricane Happy to see a post from you whenever you feel up to it. In the future feel free to be as brief as you need to be. Even on-theme shares without comments are welcome here (so long as you post no more than 3 dragon images).

That being said, thank you so much for the compliments <3 Your description of Zaff screaming like a gremlin cracked me up.

As for your shares, all 3 were super gorgeous and got their stars. All 3 were also on the extended HM list. Of them though, Empristis is definitely my favourite. I too am a sucker for black dragons with fiery elements and that saffron veined is peak fiery goodness, well complimented by the chosen apparel - the halo and kilt in particular. Love the super matchy rare fire eyes too <3

Dreamland is my second favourite from you this theme and yes I very much love that obelisk’s colours too - big fan of noxtide and a good fuchsia - all of which look so incredibly awesome with the fire capsule that captures both the orange and fuchsia in the noxtide. Gorgeous with fire eyes!

Kato is also a cool little dude and I love that accent with his genes and colours!

@Deladria Thanks so much for all the lovely compliments, as usual <3

Of your 3 this theme, Wadjeth was definitely my favourite and was on the extended HM list. I love that primary in particular with the rest of the fiery goodness and the sylvan wings layered with the skittering is super on-point, truly looks fantastic together. All perfected by that flash of fire primal eyes. Gorgeous nocturne! 6 years! We love an elder rescue <3

Inflameth has an interesting look - great colours and I love those lanterns. Also really love her sparkly terracotta wings too!

As for Shesmokinth - I absolutely agree that banes are under-rated. I love the f post in particular and yours is particularly gorgeous <3 Also no secret I love that accent, which goes really well with those shiny wings and her watermelon primary. I hear ya on the site going back and “fixing” stuff - I hate it every time it happens to be honest lol. Always snipes down at least one of my keepers. I’m glad this accent rescued your bane so she may scream another day!

I also enjoyed all the little lore tidbits :D

@wildewinged Thanks so much for the always lovely compliments <3

So for starters, my favourite from you, Azeraik was almost yet another skydancer of yours added to my spotlight section lol. I went back and forth between him and the other two runner ups. Those colours are absolutely gorgeous. That dark blue with the vibrant red and gold, truly beyond awesome with that perfectly matched solar flame apparel mmm yes. Love this dragon, love the halo, love every detail. Gorgeous boy! Also loved the lore and hints of an adorable personality. Also also bio art <3

That being said, your spiral, Daniikhi was a very close second - and you know my favouritism toward skydancers well, so that’s saying something lol. Once again the solar flame apparel is used to stunning effect and I love all the hints of blue that tie in the that gorgeous will o’ the wisp (one of my fave pieces). It all looks so fantastic with the new fire aura and their genes and colours are simply gorgeous as well! Also, around these parts, we always stan a fey. Especially one with they/them pronouns ;D

Also, more bio art - the most gorgeous of bio arts words cannot convey how much I love that gijinka oh my word. I now love them more than the skydancer lol. Enjoyed the lore tidbits as well :D

Zharkur may not be as flashy but I adore him all the same - what a beautiful orange-themed wildclaw and I love his kitties <3 I enjoyed the lore and bio art as well. He has an approachable look to him that I enjoy, even if he is far more concerned with his orange trees. I would love to visit his orchard :D

@mynnthia Thanks so much for all the compliments <3

Gustav was my favourite of yours from this theme and was at the top of the extended HM list. I’m not normally a fan of brownish greens, but he’s impossible not to love. I adore the witchy vibes and those candles are absolutely made for that accent. Together they’re my absolute favourite thing about this dragon. Also, without all the awesome apparel, Gustav is still super gorgeous those genes and colours just fit so well together. Belatedly (since it was just added) that new autumn scene looks made for gustav!

Epsilon was my second favourite of yours and was also on the extended HM list. I really love the shades of green which I almost never see in a fiery aesthetic. Makes it a little refreshing.

That all being said, rodimus is also a fantastic dragon and checking out their bio, the rep looks super spot on! Bonus points for that. I love their colours too. Love the pairing with the sunrise Troodo. Such a cute dino frand <3

@WolfTrickster Thank you for adding your stunning fire dragons to the rest <3

Sephtis was my favourite from you and was on the extended HM list.

@Lundlaeva Thank you so much for your always lovely compliments <3

I adored all 3 of yours this week and every single one was on the extended HM list for sure.

Of the 3 Jorsalafar is easily my favourite though. What can I say, I’m an absolute sucker for that orange on black look in fire dragons. The new aura and classic will o the ember look so fantastic together on him. I also adore those super sparkly wings and even the gembond is super awesome (a tert I’m very picky about). So much fiery goodness with a tool belt and some fiery boots and really every detail here is great. I love him. Also also, loved the lore and notes on his personality <3

Coal/fire/fire as a rarity for a fire dragon really is shocking, I agree! Super perfect.

Sigyn was my second favourite this theme from you. I find white and fiery themes are pretty rare themselves and this one’s so soft and warm to look at, I adore her so much. While my favourite aspects are the emblem and will o the ember on these genes and colours, I also must note how awesome that sash and collar look together. Even though they’re pretty different pattern-wise, they almost look like the same fancy piece tucked back over her wing shoulders and then wrapped stylishly around her waist.

Once again, I love your lore which is the only thing that clued me in to her colours/genes being a skin LOL <3 It definitely is gorgeous!

Now we reach Eisa who is super gorgeous as well. Another great combo of aura and will o’ the ember that looks absolutely gorgeous against her dark…seafoam? Lol another tricksy but gorgeous skin - perfect regardless. I love all of her apparel and adore the lore she has set up with her little polycule too <3 I also love seeing lore reasons for a skin, so neat when those can work out :D

Nothing wrong with having a type - Kvika’s a babe too ;D

@Disillusionist I really enjoyed seeing your gorgeous dragons this week too! All 3 of them were on the extended HM list, but that tundra was my favourite by far.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
[center][Color=316B68][b][size=3][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/1#post_3107936]Rules[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/1#post_50450818]FAQ[/url] | [u]Theme[/u] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/1#post_50450808]Winners[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/1#post_50450810]Showcase[/url] | Badges[/size][/b][/color][/center] -------- [center][size=7][b][font=Monotype Corsiva][color=053A32]This Week's Theme: [/b][/size][/font][/color] [/center] [br] [center][color=BB25AB][size=7][b][font=Monotype Corsiva]Celestial Arcana [/b][/size][/font][/color] 9/25 - 10/2 [size=2][color=maroon](Awaiting winner announcements / Compliment & Star Exchange Period)[/size][/color][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922/1#post_28920485][img]https://i.postimg.cc/90mWhmnw/Divider-640x50-4.png[/img][/url][/center] Happy Starfall Celebration everyone! Arcane is one of my favourite flights, so I had so many dragons to choose from for the examples. In case some of you hadn’t realized yet, while we are doing festival themes for each month, since I am [i]only[/i] doing one a month, the category is pretty wide open. Your dragons don’t have to fit the bill perfectly by any means. Any detail related to a flight, its traits, or the festival’s theme are welcome. So let’s see those beauties. So what exactly are the themes of [url=https://flightrising.fandom.com/wiki/Arcane_Flight]arcane flight[/url]? Magic and stars are the big ones - so any highly magical, or astral/meteor-themed dragons are welcome (and some of my favourite aesthetics). However, any dragon with a curiosity for the mysterious and unknown, along with those doggedly pursue their various theories and dreams. Any dragon with an interest in runestones or zodiac-themed is another possibility. I want to see them all! You may also use the 2022 SFC theme: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3171310/1#post_52315335]Café O'wlait [/url]- coffee and owls. No lore? No problem! Any dragon with an arcane aesthetic (magic and shades of purple-pink), or Arcane heritage is welcome. This includes Arcane eyes, but also Arcane’s native species: Fae of every aesthetic and theme. Show me your favourites who hit any one of the above qualifications! Or be an over-achiever and hit as many as possible. [b]Reminder: Please share no more than 3 dragon images per week.[/b] If you do not have three dragons who fit the week’s theme, you may fill those missing spots with your best fits that you’d like more stars for. [br] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922/1#post_28920485][img]https://i.postimg.cc/1RGn14fX/Divider-107x50.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/rmSmTYy3/Divider-213x50-2.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/1RGn14fX/Divider-107x50.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Note for this week:[/b] Those who share their 3 dragons before the end of October 2nd will be considered for the spotlights and showcase. Winners will be announced some time before the next theme. You may give compliments to each other or the example dragons if you like at any time. Either as you post, or wait until after the winner’s announcement. It’s entirely up to you. [u]For those who want to reply to each other and leave compliments [i]during[/i] theme week:[/u] The only thing I ask is that you stick to the no more than 3 dragon images per person, per theme rule. Use text links if you want to link any extra, relevant dragons. Late-comers (people who post after the 2nd) can always share their own on-theme dragons in the weeks that follow. You don’t have a shot at spotlights or showcases, but I will still compliment yours if you compliment mine, tell you my fave if you tell me yours, etc. Also, since the official part of the share will be over at that time, your dragon may not get as much attention from your fellow participants (I will still boop their stars). [size=2](Images link to their source.)[/size] -------- [b]Some examples from my lair:[/b] [size=2](Please boop their stars if you like them ^_^ ) [br] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/782699][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/7827/782699_350.png[/img][/url] [br] [b][i][size=5][color=87147B]N o v a[/b][/i][/size][/color] [size=2](they/them)[/size][/center] OOC Title: The Starfall Celebration Elder [size=2]Hatched during the very first Starfall Celebration. Arcane badge collector.[/size] Like most of the other elders from this project, I gave this one a skin I liked while rolling colours and accidentally fell in love with the outfit I compiled to go with it. Nova has no lore and I have no idea what lore they will end up having. Their pronouns might change I don’t know. Either way, they’re the perfect share for this theme being my expensive Arcane prize. I may one day change their colours again, but what they currently have isn’t bad and kinda fits their look. Probably they are gonna look exactly like this for a few more years, at least. Easily replaced my original Arcane badge collector: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33011598]Istalindir[/url]. I have a [i]bunch[/i] of arcane dragons I could’ve shared honestly, so this week there’s not really a non-arcane themed example dragon from me. -------- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80351557][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/803516/80351557_350.png[/img][/url] [size=5][i][b]S a [color=8B2180]t e [/color][color=25ADC6]e n [/color]k [color=16764B]a a[/color] r i[/b][/i][/size] [size=2](they/them)[/size][/center] One of my newest additions, this wildclaw’s name is the Finnish word for Rainbow, according to the internet. Either way, I am incredibly pleased with them. I decided my lair needed more wildclaws last week and ended up buying and gearing up 6 of them lol. No lore as of yet. -------- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72279963][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/722800/72279963_350.png[/img][/url] [size=5][color=5F238A][i][b]B i j o u x[/b][/i][/color][/size] [size=2](xe/xem/xyr)[/size][/center] This last spot was a difficult choice between this one of my favourite [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2244205/1#post_2244205]Jewelry Box Faes[/url] (a subspecies I love) and my celebratory avatar, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70828956]Maze[/url]. The latter has more stars though, but also, Bijoux is double rep for being both arcane-hatched [i]and[/i] fae. Xe’s another one without much lore, but I took notes on at least one possible stone that might inspire xyr lore. -------- [size=2]Previous Themes:[/size] [columns][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/2#post_50458881]Week 1: Plants, Trees & Flowers[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/13#post_50688687]Week 4: Gems & Jewels[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/25#post_50915098]Week 7: Underrated Beauties[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/46#post_51134569]Week 10: Comfort Dragons[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/62#post_51438347]Week 13: [color=E5332A]P[/color] [color=F08D17]R[/color] [color=F0E617]I[/color] [color=33AB3B]D[/color] [color=245CD3]E[/color] [color=9324D3]![/color][/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/83#post_52112473]Week 16: Embers & Flame[/url][/size] [nextcol] [color=transparent]* * * * *[/color] [nextcol][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/6#post_50532512]Week 2: Sunshine[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/17#post_50763108]Week 5: Windy Spirits[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/33#post_50993100]Week 8: Water Adjacent[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/52#post_51209958]Week 11: Visibility & Catharsis[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/70#post_51614093]Week 14: Lighting the Way[/url][/size] [color=transparent]* * * * *[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]* * * * *[/color] [nextcol][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/9#post_50613733]Week 3: Starry Skies[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/21#post_50834827]Week 6: Tricksters & Fools[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/40#post_51058891]Week 9: Water Droplets[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/57#post_51311598]Week 12: Back to Nature[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/77#post_51818937]Week 15: Back to Work![/url][/size] [color=transparent]* * * * *[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]* * * * *[/color][/columns] -------- [size=1]Pinglist: @Disillusionist @cherryfleck @wildewinged @bxy26 @Kaimon @Deladria @FoggyDownpour @Teal0ctober @Shatapatrika @Luunai @EmeraldSands315 @MystaRias @cyclical @CatnipChaos @Foxil @Frionivalis @BirbDude @Deify @littleraddish128 @Skycloud @Thorne @avavictoria @Draconequis @cvthedral @harpyja @Lundlaeva @frysa @SequinRobeRaist @chewynoodles @Whisper22 @Tuberose @dustyfluorescent @TheGoldDragon @AMothWithAnxiety @TheRookGryphon @Lovelock @CosmicHurricane @cloudydusk @FossilDust @born2bwild @WolfTrickster @toothye @Venasai @ArgentBradamante @Almedha @CaptainMoondyne @drakha @mynnthia @RavineCat @HuntingAlpha @IncompleteSky @Achaius @Glory @Ackie @Potatoad [/size]
Rules | FAQ | Theme | Winners | Showcase | Badges

This Week's Theme:

Celestial Arcana

9/25 - 10/2
(Awaiting winner announcements / Compliment & Star Exchange Period)
Divider-640x50-4.png

Happy Starfall Celebration everyone! Arcane is one of my favourite flights, so I had so many dragons to choose from for the examples.

In case some of you hadn’t realized yet, while we are doing festival themes for each month, since I am only doing one a month, the category is pretty wide open. Your dragons don’t have to fit the bill perfectly by any means. Any detail related to a flight, its traits, or the festival’s theme are welcome. So let’s see those beauties.

So what exactly are the themes of arcane flight? Magic and stars are the big ones - so any highly magical, or astral/meteor-themed dragons are welcome (and some of my favourite aesthetics). However, any dragon with a curiosity for the mysterious and unknown, along with those doggedly pursue their various theories and dreams. Any dragon with an interest in runestones or zodiac-themed is another possibility. I want to see them all!

You may also use the 2022 SFC theme: Café O'wlait - coffee and owls.

No lore? No problem! Any dragon with an arcane aesthetic (magic and shades of purple-pink), or Arcane heritage is welcome. This includes Arcane eyes, but also Arcane’s native species: Fae of every aesthetic and theme.

Show me your favourites who hit any one of the above qualifications! Or be an over-achiever and hit as many as possible.

Reminder: Please share no more than 3 dragon images per week. If you do not have three dragons who fit the week’s theme, you may fill those missing spots with your best fits that you’d like more stars for.

Divider-107x50.pngDivider-213x50-2.pngDivider-107x50.png

Note for this week: Those who share their 3 dragons before the end of October 2nd will be considered for the spotlights and showcase.

Winners will be announced some time before the next theme. You may give compliments to each other or the example dragons if you like at any time. Either as you post, or wait until after the winner’s announcement. It’s entirely up to you.

For those who want to reply to each other and leave compliments during theme week: The only thing I ask is that you stick to the no more than 3 dragon images per person, per theme rule. Use text links if you want to link any extra, relevant dragons.

Late-comers (people who post after the 2nd) can always share their own on-theme dragons in the weeks that follow. You don’t have a shot at spotlights or showcases, but I will still compliment yours if you compliment mine, tell you my fave if you tell me yours, etc. Also, since the official part of the share will be over at that time, your dragon may not get as much attention from your fellow participants (I will still boop their stars).

(Images link to their source.)

Some examples from my lair:
(Please boop their stars if you like them ^_^ )

782699_350.png

N o v a

(they/them)

OOC Title: The Starfall Celebration Elder
Hatched during the very first Starfall Celebration. Arcane badge collector.

Like most of the other elders from this project, I gave this one a skin I liked while rolling colours and accidentally fell in love with the outfit I compiled to go with it. Nova has no lore and I have no idea what lore they will end up having. Their pronouns might change I don’t know. Either way, they’re the perfect share for this theme being my expensive Arcane prize.

I may one day change their colours again, but what they currently have isn’t bad and kinda fits their look. Probably they are gonna look exactly like this for a few more years, at least. Easily replaced my original Arcane badge collector: Istalindir.

I have a bunch of arcane dragons I could’ve shared honestly, so this week there’s not really a non-arcane themed example dragon from me.

80351557_350.png

S a t e e n k a a r i

(they/them)

One of my newest additions, this wildclaw’s name is the Finnish word for Rainbow, according to the internet. Either way, I am incredibly pleased with them. I decided my lair needed more wildclaws last week and ended up buying and gearing up 6 of them lol. No lore as of yet.

72279963_350.png

B i j o u x

(xe/xem/xyr)

This last spot was a difficult choice between this one of my favourite Jewelry Box Faes (a subspecies I love) and my celebratory avatar, Maze. The latter has more stars though, but also, Bijoux is double rep for being both arcane-hatched and fae.

Xe’s another one without much lore, but I took notes on at least one possible stone that might inspire xyr lore.

Previous Themes:
Week 1: Plants, Trees & Flowers

Week 4: Gems & Jewels

Week 7: Underrated Beauties

Week 10: Comfort Dragons

Week 13: P R I D E !

Week 16: Embers & Flame
Week 2: Sunshine

Week 5: Windy Spirits

Week 8: Water Adjacent

Week 11: Visibility & Catharsis

Week 14: Lighting the Way

Week 3: Starry Skies

Week 6: Tricksters & Fools

Week 9: Water Droplets

Week 12: Back to Nature

Week 15: Back to Work!

Pinglist: @Disillusionist @cherryfleck @wildewinged @bxy26 @Kaimon @Deladria @FoggyDownpour @Teal0ctober @Shatapatrika @Luunai @EmeraldSands315 @MystaRias @cyclical @CatnipChaos @Foxil @Frionivalis @BirbDude @Deify @littleraddish128 @Skycloud @Thorne @avavictoria @Draconequis @cvthedral @harpyja @Lundlaeva @frysa @SequinRobeRaist @chewynoodles @Whisper22 @Tuberose @dustyfluorescent @TheGoldDragon @AMothWithAnxiety @TheRookGryphon @Lovelock @CosmicHurricane @cloudydusk @FossilDust @born2bwild @WolfTrickster @toothye @Venasai @ArgentBradamante @Almedha @CaptainMoondyne @drakha @mynnthia @RavineCat @HuntingAlpha @IncompleteSky @Achaius @Glory @Ackie @Potatoad
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
I am such a starry dragons kind of person •w• [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69360206][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/693603/69360206_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Luna[/b] [size=2][i]she/her[/i][/size][/center] Fascinated by the stars, Luna is Clan Iluka's meteorologist. Over time, her fur patterns shifted to match the constellations she loved so dearly. ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71349804][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/713499/71349804_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Viola[/b] [size=2][i]she/her[/i][/size][/center] Selected by the Arcanist himself, Viola is the Arcane Flight's representative who maintains the peace between her host clan and her elemental flight. ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30934910][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/309350/30934910_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Daeva[/b] [size=2][i]she/her[/i][/size][/center] Daeva is an elderly Fae who runs a small tea shop. Early mornings see her setting up shop and preparing various teas. While she does charge a small fee, she's been known to wave away hatchlings' money in the cold months of winter, insisting they need not pay for a hot drink that (in her opinion) every dragon deserves.
I am such a starry dragons kind of person •w•

69360206_350.png

Luna
she/her
Fascinated by the stars, Luna is Clan Iluka's meteorologist. Over time, her fur patterns shifted to match the constellations she loved so dearly.

71349804_350.png

Viola
she/her
Selected by the Arcanist himself, Viola is the Arcane Flight's representative who maintains the peace between her host clan and her elemental flight.

30934910_350.png

Daeva
she/her
Daeva is an elderly Fae who runs a small tea shop. Early mornings see her setting up shop and preparing various teas. While she does charge a small fee, she's been known to wave away hatchlings' money in the cold months of winter, insisting they need not pay for a hot drink that (in her opinion) every dragon deserves.
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
----- [center][size=5][font=Century Gothic][color=navy]ARIA[/color][/font][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77683779][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/776838/77683779_350.png[/img][/url] [font=Palatino][i]A quiet and gentle dreamer who enjoys singing, magic, and painting. She loves finding new ways to incorporate the arcane arts into her paintings, often making them move and change. [/i] ----- [center][size=5][font=Century Gothic][color=navy]ARCADIA[/color][/font][/size] [font=Palatino][color=grey][size=2][i] Paradigm of Peace [/i][/size][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74800605][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/748007/74800605_350.png[/img][/url] [font=Palatino][i] Arcadia spends her days in the ruins of an ancient city, restoring items of interest and obscurity with her magic, and studying the effects of the energy that still faintly course through the earth. She looks suspiciously like a Magic Nymph...[/i] ----- [center][size=5][font=Century Gothic][color=navy]RAGE[/color][/font][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78318521][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/783186/78318521_350.png[/img][/url] [font=Palatino][i] [i]"Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight, And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way, Do not go gentle into that good night."[/i] [i](Yes, this is an Interstellar fandragon. My comfort films are not very comforting haha.)[/i] ----- [i]Starfall, my beloved! Happy day early 9th birthday to Nova, too! I absolutely love how the Celestial Attendant and Sky Orb meet together, ensconced by the eyes of the Bewitching Bangles. The twinkling of their skin ties everything together so nicely. I am so glad Light Aura was brought into being, because it was made for Sateenkaari! The spots of light with the lanterns, sheen of rainbow from the skin, and the Glowing eyes are incredibly pleasing to the eyes! I also adore the tiny addition of the Starsilk Earrings <3 Now, Bijoux :0 Fushia Alloy overlaid with the Obsidian Crackle is such a unique and eye-catching appearance! The Harvest Vines over the colors of the wings are perfect, especially with the Starsilk combo! I adore xem very much! [/i]

ARIA

77683779_350.png

A quiet and gentle dreamer who enjoys singing, magic, and painting. She loves finding new ways to incorporate the arcane arts into her paintings, often making them move and change.

ARCADIA
Paradigm of Peace

74800605_350.png

Arcadia spends her days in the ruins of an ancient city, restoring items of interest and obscurity with her magic, and studying the effects of the energy that still faintly course through the earth. She looks suspiciously like a Magic Nymph...

RAGE

78318521_350.png

"Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night."

(Yes, this is an Interstellar fandragon. My comfort films are not very comforting haha.)

Starfall, my beloved!

Happy day early 9th birthday to Nova, too! I absolutely love how the Celestial Attendant and Sky Orb meet together, ensconced by the eyes of the Bewitching Bangles. The twinkling of their skin ties everything together so nicely.

I am so glad Light Aura was brought into being, because it was made for Sateenkaari! The spots of light with the lanterns, sheen of rainbow from the skin, and the Glowing eyes are incredibly pleasing to the eyes! I also adore the tiny addition of the Starsilk Earrings <3

Now, Bijoux :0 Fushia Alloy overlaid with the Obsidian Crackle is such a unique and eye-catching appearance! The Harvest Vines over the colors of the wings are perfect, especially with the Starsilk combo! I adore xem very much!

NSZvCod.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
AQPJNOh.png
D9xaprH.png
ZCtHkwl.png
NAh145F.png LuMKHMO.pngG8Qs5W9.gif8XSywhD.gifH0bF1BC.gifnxaQasR.png
4cdc2a9735636bd168eb917575eef8170b393f80.png
@/Saronai All your dragons have received boops from me! I recall seeing Sateenkaari a while back, I think it was in one of the Uno threads, and was and still am blown away by the dark rainbow effect. That is such a cool theme! Bijoux's name is well earned. Xe's such a beautiful Fae! Another gorgeous, dark Arcane rep. I think Nova is my favorite of the bunch, though. I usually don't go for full-body skins, but the effect here is~ *chef kiss* Especially with those gold accents. Glorious! [emoji=bogsneak star] ----- Jubilant was one of my first Arcane dragons, and I quickly decided he should be my Arcane rep. Even though he hasn't got any lore in his bio, he appears in a lot of my other stories, and has a pretty exciting career as an ambassador and the clan's general weirdness expert! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26635401][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/266355/26635401_350.png[/img][/url] Bohrium was adopted from a friend's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/1]Pinkerlocke[/url], which I highly recommend checking out! In my lair, he's a hatchling caretaker, and a big part of his job involves organizing games and other fun events for the kids. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54539237][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/545393/54539237_350.png[/img][/url] And Vaniel, whose curiosity largely involves other dragons and their families. She's a genealogist and loves her job, largely because it allows her juicy glimpses into other dragons' pasts. Her bio is not yet complete -- I've decided to compile links to my G1s, subspecies, and lineage descendants here, and it is Taking A While. x'D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53148057][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/531481/53148057_350.png[/img][/url]
@/Saronai All your dragons have received boops from me! I recall seeing Sateenkaari a while back, I think it was in one of the Uno threads, and was and still am blown away by the dark rainbow effect. That is such a cool theme!

Bijoux's name is well earned. Xe's such a beautiful Fae! Another gorgeous, dark Arcane rep.

I think Nova is my favorite of the bunch, though. I usually don't go for full-body skins, but the effect here is~ *chef kiss* Especially with those gold accents. Glorious!

Jubilant was one of my first Arcane dragons, and I quickly decided he should be my Arcane rep. Even though he hasn't got any lore in his bio, he appears in a lot of my other stories, and has a pretty exciting career as an ambassador and the clan's general weirdness expert!
26635401_350.png

Bohrium was adopted from a friend's Pinkerlocke, which I highly recommend checking out! In my lair, he's a hatchling caretaker, and a big part of his job involves organizing games and other fun events for the kids.
54539237_350.png

And Vaniel, whose curiosity largely involves other dragons and their families. She's a genealogist and loves her job, largely because it allows her juicy glimpses into other dragons' pasts. Her bio is not yet complete -- I've decided to compile links to my G1s, subspecies, and lineage descendants here, and it is Taking A While. x'D
53148057_350.png

Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Oh, your dragons are [i]gorgeously[/i] aesthetic this week. I'd advocate for sparkle on Nova to add to their bioscry, gives the appearance of stars. Sateenkaari really shows off that accent and Bijoux looks lovely in that star apparel and with the harvest grapes. Arcane is the least represented flight in my lair, despite being my birthday-festival. But stars I still have aplenty. Starting with my elder arcane imperial rep, Neha! She was one of the starting members of this project and my clan's accent painter, specializing in starscapes. She can be a bit crotchety, but she loves her mate a lot and they're quite sweet together. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1226020][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/12261/1226020_350.png[/img][/url] Soul was acquired before the eyevials came out, and I was hunting around for unconventional primals. When I realized that all her colors had arcane-pink accent colors, I snatched her up! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55875821][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/558759/55875821_350.png[/img][/url] And I can't resist sharing my starship dragon again, Heart of Gold from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I love her and the series holds a special place in my heart. I've tried to capture some of that whimsy in her bio. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7126860][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/71269/7126860_350.png[/img][/url]
Oh, your dragons are gorgeously aesthetic this week. I'd advocate for sparkle on Nova to add to their bioscry, gives the appearance of stars. Sateenkaari really shows off that accent and Bijoux looks lovely in that star apparel and with the harvest grapes.

Arcane is the least represented flight in my lair, despite being my birthday-festival. But stars I still have aplenty. Starting with my elder arcane imperial rep, Neha! She was one of the starting members of this project and my clan's accent painter, specializing in starscapes. She can be a bit crotchety, but she loves her mate a lot and they're quite sweet together.
1226020_350.png

Soul was acquired before the eyevials came out, and I was hunting around for unconventional primals. When I realized that all her colors had arcane-pink accent colors, I snatched her up!
55875821_350.png

And I can't resist sharing my starship dragon again, Heart of Gold from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I love her and the series holds a special place in my heart. I've tried to capture some of that whimsy in her bio.
7126860_350.png
NXwxhXo.png
Here's my clan leader: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61278010][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/612781/61278010_350.png[/img][/url] He lives in the Crystalspine Reaches, conducting research on the strange magic found there.
Here's my clan leader:

61278010_350.png

He lives in the Crystalspine Reaches, conducting research on the strange magic found there.
v0bd3FH.png •FR +3
•DV: Greylag #19581
Project: Insecticon
booping everyone's lovely dragons ^-^ here's ravus, definitely my most arcane themed [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59182574][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/591826/59182574_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] ilia is the head of my mages [i]and [/i]a fae, they definitely deserve to be here [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63390389][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633904/63390389_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] aissa is star themed so i'll include her too <3 [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63220487][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632205/63220487_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
booping everyone's lovely dragons ^-^

here's ravus, definitely my most arcane themed
59182574_350.png

ilia is the head of my mages and a fae, they definitely deserve to be here
63390389_350.png

aissa is star themed so i'll include her too <3
63220487_350.png
hu72dVR.png
Arcane was my first flight, the one whose description resonated with me the most when I first joined the site, so it will always hold a special place in my heart. That’s so awesome that you have a dragon hatched during the very first Starfall Celebration! That’s a very special kind of dragon to have. Nova looks beautiful in that skin, which I didn’t even realize [i]was[/i] a skin until I read their description lol. The scry in their bio looks lovely as well, I feel like you could put their current outfit on that scry and it would work quite nicely! Sateenkaari also has a beautiful skin, and I really like the outfit you made for them. They’re actually wearing quite a lot of apparel but they don’t look cluttered, it’s very nicely balanced. Jewelry Box Faes are just plain cool, one of the best uses of crackle on the whole site. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one where I didn’t immediately coo over how pretty and shiny, and Bijoux is no exception! It will perhaps surprise you to see that none of the dragons below are fan dragons! I do, on occasion, bring dragons into my lair that are just pretty, and while it’s a bit harder for me to stay attached to those, sometimes they spark off lore ideas in a way that my other dragons can’t. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24306145][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/243062/24306145_350.png[/img][/url] Marduk is my Arcane rep, one of my eleven level 25 imps that I collected with the original intention of swapping them out for the various festivals in order to better maximize the amount of festival currency I got. Then my fan dragon collection grew out of control and I didn’t have room for 11 non-fan dragons in my lair so most of my collection went into the den and the coli team I currently have is the same one I’ve had since the den became an option. So Marduk just gets to sit in my den and look pretty. I haven’t written any lore for him, but he’s taken on an apprentice who I will be posting below, and if I get around to it, he’ll eventually have some backstory of his own. For now, he gets art. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20693242][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/206933/20693242_350.png[/img][/url] Hecate is the daughter of one of my current coli team, Magnus, and I had given her to a friend of mine in Wind because she loved snappers. Long story short, my friend no longer plays, and gave Hecate back to me. Remember how earlier I said I used to be in Arcane? This gave me the idea to write a story about Hecate traveling back to Arcane to find her clan, only to discover that they’ve moved to Fire. It’s not finished yet, but it’s in her bio if you’re curious *^^* [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51767336][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/517674/51767336_350.png[/img][/url] I bought Artemis on a whim. I have a weakness for pretty imps, and I wanted an Arcane primal, so he fit the bill. Then I dressed him, stepped back and went, shoot, that’s a villain. I don’t have any lore written down for him yet but I have the vague idea that he’s some sort of rival to Marduk and whether or not he’s actually evil is yet to be determined.
Arcane was my first flight, the one whose description resonated with me the most when I first joined the site, so it will always hold a special place in my heart.

That’s so awesome that you have a dragon hatched during the very first Starfall Celebration! That’s a very special kind of dragon to have. Nova looks beautiful in that skin, which I didn’t even realize was a skin until I read their description lol. The scry in their bio looks lovely as well, I feel like you could put their current outfit on that scry and it would work quite nicely! Sateenkaari also has a beautiful skin, and I really like the outfit you made for them. They’re actually wearing quite a lot of apparel but they don’t look cluttered, it’s very nicely balanced. Jewelry Box Faes are just plain cool, one of the best uses of crackle on the whole site. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one where I didn’t immediately coo over how pretty and shiny, and Bijoux is no exception!

It will perhaps surprise you to see that none of the dragons below are fan dragons! I do, on occasion, bring dragons into my lair that are just pretty, and while it’s a bit harder for me to stay attached to those, sometimes they spark off lore ideas in a way that my other dragons can’t.

24306145_350.png
Marduk is my Arcane rep, one of my eleven level 25 imps that I collected with the original intention of swapping them out for the various festivals in order to better maximize the amount of festival currency I got. Then my fan dragon collection grew out of control and I didn’t have room for 11 non-fan dragons in my lair so most of my collection went into the den and the coli team I currently have is the same one I’ve had since the den became an option. So Marduk just gets to sit in my den and look pretty. I haven’t written any lore for him, but he’s taken on an apprentice who I will be posting below, and if I get around to it, he’ll eventually have some backstory of his own. For now, he gets art.

20693242_350.png
Hecate is the daughter of one of my current coli team, Magnus, and I had given her to a friend of mine in Wind because she loved snappers. Long story short, my friend no longer plays, and gave Hecate back to me. Remember how earlier I said I used to be in Arcane? This gave me the idea to write a story about Hecate traveling back to Arcane to find her clan, only to discover that they’ve moved to Fire. It’s not finished yet, but it’s in her bio if you’re curious *^^*

51767336_350.png
I bought Artemis on a whim. I have a weakness for pretty imps, and I wanted an Arcane primal, so he fit the bill. Then I dressed him, stepped back and went, shoot, that’s a villain. I don’t have any lore written down for him yet but I have the vague idea that he’s some sort of rival to Marduk and whether or not he’s actually evil is yet to be determined.
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
Oh wow, Sateenkaari is gorgeous! I love the dark iridescent look. Would not have expected cerulean bee to match such an aesthetic, but that stain really mutes it well. They're just so shiny, I love them! I keep trying (and failing) to get my flight reps done in time for their fest, but Codan is done enough that I feel comfortable sharing him! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75197365][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/751974/75197365_350.png[/img][/url] He's an astrologist too, which is fun. I also have to show off my random progen, Dellinger - he's a wind dragon, but he absolutely nails the arcane aesthetic! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15124711][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/151248/15124711_350.png[/img][/url] And for my last share, I'll show off my mire flyer, Foston. My previous mire flyer was a wind dragon, and I was thinking of levelling an arcane dragon to replace him when the mire gave me not one, but two arcane eggs. This boy hatched out of the second one! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67533272][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/675333/67533272_350.png[/img][/url]
Oh wow, Sateenkaari is gorgeous! I love the dark iridescent look. Would not have expected cerulean bee to match such an aesthetic, but that stain really mutes it well. They're just so shiny, I love them!

I keep trying (and failing) to get my flight reps done in time for their fest, but Codan is done enough that I feel comfortable sharing him!
75197365_350.png
He's an astrologist too, which is fun.

I also have to show off my random progen, Dellinger - he's a wind dragon, but he absolutely nails the arcane aesthetic!
15124711_350.png

And for my last share, I'll show off my mire flyer, Foston. My previous mire flyer was a wind dragon, and I was thinking of levelling an arcane dragon to replace him when the mire gave me not one, but two arcane eggs. This boy hatched out of the second one!
67533272_350.png
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 105 106