Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Mirror Subspecies -- Pack Ghosts
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Yoikien

You can put Saturn on Shizuka if you want, but that would mean that you have to get either Saturn or Current for your other guy if you want him to have Pack Ghost genes.
@Yoikien

You can put Saturn on Shizuka if you want, but that would mean that you have to get either Saturn or Current for your other guy if you want him to have Pack Ghost genes.
@Yoikien @awaicu @Cyberstrike @Bloodborne @Japachi @Takemi @panopticon @SarafinaVadrel

BAM! 3-egg nest! So, we for sure have the 3 icy Christmas Pack Ghosts on their way! Just have to wait to see how many windy Christmas Pack Ghosts join them. Also, here are some ideas I had on refining this event:

- Ghosts of Christmas Packs Raffle: Turn this thing into a raffle, where people can buy tickets, and I'll draw them to see who gets which dragons. I was thinking of including other, themed prizes besides the dragons, like Ghostly Auras, Ceremonial Scythes, or Enchanted Candles, as door prizes for people who participated, but didn't win (while supplies last.) If we do the raffle, all Christmas Pack Ghosts will be included in this, if that's ok with you, Japachi and Yoikien. We'd split the profits evenly between the three of us by the end of it.

- Ghosts of Christmas Packs Sale: Much less elaborate than the raffle. We'd just have people reserve an egg in the nests (only 1 per user, and first come first serve) and sell the hatchlings as usual, after assigning which spirit of Christmas the ghostie is. Furthermore, I may cut prices on my other Pack Ghosts for 1 day, or even just make them temporarily free.
@Yoikien @awaicu @Cyberstrike @Bloodborne @Japachi @Takemi @panopticon @SarafinaVadrel

BAM! 3-egg nest! So, we for sure have the 3 icy Christmas Pack Ghosts on their way! Just have to wait to see how many windy Christmas Pack Ghosts join them. Also, here are some ideas I had on refining this event:

- Ghosts of Christmas Packs Raffle: Turn this thing into a raffle, where people can buy tickets, and I'll draw them to see who gets which dragons. I was thinking of including other, themed prizes besides the dragons, like Ghostly Auras, Ceremonial Scythes, or Enchanted Candles, as door prizes for people who participated, but didn't win (while supplies last.) If we do the raffle, all Christmas Pack Ghosts will be included in this, if that's ok with you, Japachi and Yoikien. We'd split the profits evenly between the three of us by the end of it.

- Ghosts of Christmas Packs Sale: Much less elaborate than the raffle. We'd just have people reserve an egg in the nests (only 1 per user, and first come first serve) and sell the hatchlings as usual, after assigning which spirit of Christmas the ghostie is. Furthermore, I may cut prices on my other Pack Ghosts for 1 day, or even just make them temporarily free.
@Cryoluxa
Ill go with pre-ordering.
Raffles aren't really my thing, but if the others disagree and wish for one, I can wait for the next nest c:

@Cryoluxa
Ill go with pre-ordering.
Raffles aren't really my thing, but if the others disagree and wish for one, I can wait for the next nest c:

aknPWuE.png
@Cryoluxa

I would prefer the pre-order as well~ Although if you decide to run a raffle, I would happily participate :)
@Cryoluxa

I would prefer the pre-order as well~ Although if you decide to run a raffle, I would happily participate :)
@Cryoluxa

I still need Mirror breed change and a current scroll!!! I'm working fast as i can ;w;
@Cryoluxa

I still need Mirror breed change and a current scroll!!! I'm working fast as i can ;w;
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
@Japachi

Hmm I think Lightning's dominating right now. Maybe you can find a Lightning Dom shop in Item Sales. Dom discounts are nice, and it makes mirror scrolls only about 45kt. Current'll be more expensive (and Saturn's cheaper than Current, I think) but that discount is even more helpful in that case. (%'s work nice like that.)
@Japachi

Hmm I think Lightning's dominating right now. Maybe you can find a Lightning Dom shop in Item Sales. Dom discounts are nice, and it makes mirror scrolls only about 45kt. Current'll be more expensive (and Saturn's cheaper than Current, I think) but that discount is even more helpful in that case. (%'s work nice like that.)
@Cryoluxa

Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Cryoluxa

Can I be added to the pinglist?
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
@mnkn10

Ah, heyo! :) Sure! I'll go ahead and add you to Idolon and EchoPlasma's pinglist, if that's what you mean. Don't have a pinglist specifically for this Christmas event going. I've just been pinging people who I think are interested in updates. So, I'll keep you in the loop, too.
@mnkn10

Ah, heyo! :) Sure! I'll go ahead and add you to Idolon and EchoPlasma's pinglist, if that's what you mean. Don't have a pinglist specifically for this Christmas event going. I've just been pinging people who I think are interested in updates. So, I'll keep you in the loop, too.
@Cryoluxa

That's what I meant, thanks. I think I'm gonna make a pack at some point.
@Cryoluxa

That's what I meant, thanks. I think I'm gonna make a pack at some point.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
@mnkn10

Exciting! I'm glad you're interested in Pack Ghosts! :) Good luck forming your pack! (Especially being outside of the required elements.)
@mnkn10

Exciting! I'm glad you're interested in Pack Ghosts! :) Good luck forming your pack! (Especially being outside of the required elements.)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12