Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Mirror Subspecies -- Pack Ghosts
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Cryoluxa

Just need to finish up and get a Saturn or a Current scroll! Maybe I'll buy some gems or mooch off my irl friends...

Also, bump!
@Cryoluxa

Just need to finish up and get a Saturn or a Current scroll! Maybe I'll buy some gems or mooch off my irl friends...

Also, bump!
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
@Japachi

Grats! You're almost there! :D It sure is exciting... A couple new Pack Ghost nests are just around the corner! And for such a special event!
@Japachi

Grats! You're almost there! :D It sure is exciting... A couple new Pack Ghost nests are just around the corner! And for such a special event!
@Yoikien @awaicu @Cyberstrike @Bloodborne @Japachi @panopticon @SarafinaVadrel @mnkn10

Pack Ghost update! Pack Ghouls added as a Variant! Also, wrote out the specifications for the Pack Ghost/Decaying Skeletons hybrid, starting up the new Hybrid section!
@Yoikien @awaicu @Cyberstrike @Bloodborne @Japachi @panopticon @SarafinaVadrel @mnkn10

Pack Ghost update! Pack Ghouls added as a Variant! Also, wrote out the specifications for the Pack Ghost/Decaying Skeletons hybrid, starting up the new Hybrid section!
@Cryoluxa

I love the pack ghoul lore. The decaying skeletons lore looks good so far to.
@Cryoluxa

I love the pack ghoul lore. The decaying skeletons lore looks good so far to.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/4healthy_0dead.png[/img] 4 Christmas Pack Ghosts on their way!! @Cryoluxa
4healthy_0dead.png

4 Christmas Pack Ghosts on their way!!

@Cryoluxa
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
@mnkn10

Thanks. :) And that's good to hear. Glad you approve. Maybe sometime we can PM about decaying some ghouls.

@Japachi

Awesome! Grats on the full nest, too!
@mnkn10

Thanks. :) And that's good to hear. Glad you approve. Maybe sometime we can PM about decaying some ghouls.

@Japachi

Awesome! Grats on the full nest, too!
@Cryoluxa

Sounds like a good idea.
@Cryoluxa

Sounds like a good idea.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
*Stares*
Deep breath
BOI
*Stares*
Deep breath
BOI
OMG TWO EGGS
CAN I KEEP ONE?
OMG TWO EGGS
CAN I KEEP ONE?
GHOSTS OF CHRISTMAS PACKS 2016 UPDATE!

Alright, we have our Ghosts of Christmas Packs nests filled! The preferred distribution method seems to be reservation, so we'll go with that. In total, we have 3 sets of 3 eggs, if we combine Yoikien's 2-egg nest with Japachi's spare. That's 9 eggs, and so far, 9 (potentially) people (including the ones hosting the nests) interested in/involved in the event. Wow!

Anyway, here's how it's going to go. I'm going to set up a thread for this event so that we can raise awareness for the Pack Ghost subspecies and so that we can open the event up for more people to get involved in (as buyers) if they so choose.

However, since you guys have been around since the beginning of this, giving feedback, etc., you get priority. That is, I won't make the thread for this until tomorrow sometime, so you all get a head start in reserving an egg!

Here's how ghost assignment and reservation's going to work:
Everything's on a first come, first serve basis. This is twofold.

Way 1 -- Ghost Assignment:
All dragons have an assigned ID number. (i.e., Idolon's is 24762792. It's the thing you copy and paste when scrying a specific dragon.) When the dragons hatch, they'll be listed one after the other according to their numbers. The one with the lowest number among them will be considered the oldest among them, and the one with the highest will be the youngest. In this way, they'll go in order, with the oldest being the Pack Ghost of Christmas Past, the middle one being the Pack Ghost of Christmas Present, and the youngest being the Pack Ghost of Christmas Future. Since Yoikien hatched a 2-egg nest, and Japachi hatched a 4-egg nest, Japachi's leftover egg (the last one in numerical order) will either count as a Pack Ghost of Christmas Past or Future, depending on how it compares to Yoikien's hatchlings' numbers. (If it's a higher number than Yoikien's, it'll be Future, if it's lower, Past.) In the same way, depending on what kind of Christmas Pack Ghost the spare egg turns out to be will determine what kind Yoikien's eggs turn out to be (depending on which hatchling is older. So, the 2-egg nest either has a Pack Ghost of Christmas Future or a Pack Ghost of Christmas Past in addition to a Pack Ghost of Christmas Present.) Yoikien, Japachi, I'll leave it up to you two to decide if you want to coordinate this or leave it up to chance.

Way 2 -- Egg Reservation:
This one's pretty simple. All eggs are available until they're reserved, and you can reserve any egg that isn't already reserved. Since we have limited eggs, please only reserve 1 per user. Also, reservation goes kind of like this: "I would like to reserve the first egg of Cryoluxa's nest." or "I would like to reserve the second egg of Yoikien's nest." Remember, you're reserving eggs, not Ghosts.

Payment:
Because these are special Pack Ghosts, they're a little spendier than normal ones. Each Christmas Pack Ghost will be 25kt or 25g, to keep this fair. After all, these are the very first Christmas Pack Ghosts in existence, and if this event is repeated in the future, then these special Pack Ghosts will only be available once a year. Payment will be given to the owner of the Pack Ghost's nest upon transfer of the hatchling to its new home, so if someone backs out of a reservation, it's just a lot neater and cleaner and the egg just becomes available for reservation again. All sales are final once the nests are hatched and all reservation must be done before said hatching.

To the breeders:
Yoikien, Japachi, thank you for joining in on this! Since we're the distributors (to answer your strikethrough question, Yoikien), we'll only take unclaimed hatchlings after they hatch on Christmas for this event, and so have decreased priority. We will not be reserving. In order to keep this fair, Japachi, do you mind giving the proceeds of your leftover hatchling to Yoikien? That way everyone gets paid the same amount for their participation in this special event.

Sound fair, everyone? Feel free to ask if you have any questions, or to politely point something out if it seems unfair to you. Also, feel free to discuss in general about this. Just because something seems unfair to one person, doesn't mean it seems unfair to others, and in order to keep things as fair as possible, I want to see what everyone thinks in case an issue comes up. Beyond that, this is an exciting event, and so feel free to talk about it if you'd like! (I know I can get chatty if I'm excited about something!)
GHOSTS OF CHRISTMAS PACKS 2016 UPDATE!

Alright, we have our Ghosts of Christmas Packs nests filled! The preferred distribution method seems to be reservation, so we'll go with that. In total, we have 3 sets of 3 eggs, if we combine Yoikien's 2-egg nest with Japachi's spare. That's 9 eggs, and so far, 9 (potentially) people (including the ones hosting the nests) interested in/involved in the event. Wow!

Anyway, here's how it's going to go. I'm going to set up a thread for this event so that we can raise awareness for the Pack Ghost subspecies and so that we can open the event up for more people to get involved in (as buyers) if they so choose.

However, since you guys have been around since the beginning of this, giving feedback, etc., you get priority. That is, I won't make the thread for this until tomorrow sometime, so you all get a head start in reserving an egg!

Here's how ghost assignment and reservation's going to work:
Everything's on a first come, first serve basis. This is twofold.

Way 1 -- Ghost Assignment:
All dragons have an assigned ID number. (i.e., Idolon's is 24762792. It's the thing you copy and paste when scrying a specific dragon.) When the dragons hatch, they'll be listed one after the other according to their numbers. The one with the lowest number among them will be considered the oldest among them, and the one with the highest will be the youngest. In this way, they'll go in order, with the oldest being the Pack Ghost of Christmas Past, the middle one being the Pack Ghost of Christmas Present, and the youngest being the Pack Ghost of Christmas Future. Since Yoikien hatched a 2-egg nest, and Japachi hatched a 4-egg nest, Japachi's leftover egg (the last one in numerical order) will either count as a Pack Ghost of Christmas Past or Future, depending on how it compares to Yoikien's hatchlings' numbers. (If it's a higher number than Yoikien's, it'll be Future, if it's lower, Past.) In the same way, depending on what kind of Christmas Pack Ghost the spare egg turns out to be will determine what kind Yoikien's eggs turn out to be (depending on which hatchling is older. So, the 2-egg nest either has a Pack Ghost of Christmas Future or a Pack Ghost of Christmas Past in addition to a Pack Ghost of Christmas Present.) Yoikien, Japachi, I'll leave it up to you two to decide if you want to coordinate this or leave it up to chance.

Way 2 -- Egg Reservation:
This one's pretty simple. All eggs are available until they're reserved, and you can reserve any egg that isn't already reserved. Since we have limited eggs, please only reserve 1 per user. Also, reservation goes kind of like this: "I would like to reserve the first egg of Cryoluxa's nest." or "I would like to reserve the second egg of Yoikien's nest." Remember, you're reserving eggs, not Ghosts.

Payment:
Because these are special Pack Ghosts, they're a little spendier than normal ones. Each Christmas Pack Ghost will be 25kt or 25g, to keep this fair. After all, these are the very first Christmas Pack Ghosts in existence, and if this event is repeated in the future, then these special Pack Ghosts will only be available once a year. Payment will be given to the owner of the Pack Ghost's nest upon transfer of the hatchling to its new home, so if someone backs out of a reservation, it's just a lot neater and cleaner and the egg just becomes available for reservation again. All sales are final once the nests are hatched and all reservation must be done before said hatching.

To the breeders:
Yoikien, Japachi, thank you for joining in on this! Since we're the distributors (to answer your strikethrough question, Yoikien), we'll only take unclaimed hatchlings after they hatch on Christmas for this event, and so have decreased priority. We will not be reserving. In order to keep this fair, Japachi, do you mind giving the proceeds of your leftover hatchling to Yoikien? That way everyone gets paid the same amount for their participation in this special event.

Sound fair, everyone? Feel free to ask if you have any questions, or to politely point something out if it seems unfair to you. Also, feel free to discuss in general about this. Just because something seems unfair to one person, doesn't mean it seems unfair to others, and in order to keep things as fair as possible, I want to see what everyone thinks in case an issue comes up. Beyond that, this is an exciting event, and so feel free to talk about it if you'd like! (I know I can get chatty if I'm excited about something!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12