Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Mirror Subspecies -- Pack Ghosts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Cryoluxa ye, i saw him and buy him like a crazy, i was planning in breeding him with a female to get the right elements :D!
I'll keep looking with the color search!
SomEDAY
ILL
finD him
@Cryoluxa ye, i saw him and buy him like a crazy, i was planning in breeding him with a female to get the right elements :D!
I'll keep looking with the color search!
SomEDAY
ILL
finD him
@Yoikien

Regarding genes, you know, what really helps is participating in giving tree-type things in the Raffles forum (for treasure and stuff) and looking under Item Sales for Dom shops (where someone in the current dominant flight buys treasure marketplace stuff (genes, in this case) for the dom discount.) Of course, you read the Dom shop's rules first, since each is a little different. (Some have you pay upfront, for example.) But it's a good way to be thrifty about expensive stuff like that.
@Yoikien

Regarding genes, you know, what really helps is participating in giving tree-type things in the Raffles forum (for treasure and stuff) and looking under Item Sales for Dom shops (where someone in the current dominant flight buys treasure marketplace stuff (genes, in this case) for the dom discount.) Of course, you read the Dom shop's rules first, since each is a little different. (Some have you pay upfront, for example.) But it's a good way to be thrifty about expensive stuff like that.
@Cryoluxa
That's actually a pretty good idea!!! And I'm going to sell a lot of stuff haha
I'll actually use his shimmer and toxin?? (Or maybe I'll chage it to basic) To get basic/current since those genes are less rarer! For now im going to change his gembond and breed!
When I finish I'll enter him to the sub-especies if that is alright??
@Cryoluxa
That's actually a pretty good idea!!! And I'm going to sell a lot of stuff haha
I'll actually use his shimmer and toxin?? (Or maybe I'll chage it to basic) To get basic/current since those genes are less rarer! For now im going to change his gembond and breed!
When I finish I'll enter him to the sub-especies if that is alright??
@Yoikien

Sure, you can. :) (Only once he has all the corresponding genes, though.) He'd be considered a Variant, himself, because of his heritage, but his kids (if he breeds with Shizuka) would all be Absolutes (again, if they don't fluke and wind up with the rare genes as opposed to the required genes.)

Also, I totalled it up with a dom calc thing and, not counting the primary gene removal thing, (so, for breed change scroll, and the cheapest secondary and tert scrolls (Saturn and Thylacine)) it'd only cost 310,250T to ghost-ify the little guy. It's still a lot of treasure, but not bad at all for a total re-gening. (Light's dominating right now, so you could use this shop, if you'd like, when the user comes back online. Or, you could find another Light Dom shop. That's just the one I used and the user's nice.)

Edit: Total with primary gene removal would be 318,750T.
@Yoikien

Sure, you can. :) (Only once he has all the corresponding genes, though.) He'd be considered a Variant, himself, because of his heritage, but his kids (if he breeds with Shizuka) would all be Absolutes (again, if they don't fluke and wind up with the rare genes as opposed to the required genes.)

Also, I totalled it up with a dom calc thing and, not counting the primary gene removal thing, (so, for breed change scroll, and the cheapest secondary and tert scrolls (Saturn and Thylacine)) it'd only cost 310,250T to ghost-ify the little guy. It's still a lot of treasure, but not bad at all for a total re-gening. (Light's dominating right now, so you could use this shop, if you'd like, when the user comes back online. Or, you could find another Light Dom shop. That's just the one I used and the user's nice.)

Edit: Total with primary gene removal would be 318,750T.
@Cryoluxa hmmmmmmm, what do you think is better?? Selling my gems or buying with gems??? :0
@Cryoluxa hmmmmmmm, what do you think is better?? Selling my gems or buying with gems??? :0
@Cryoluxa

If I can get the funds for a mirror breed change and current, AND Essence is ready, count on some babbies.
@Cryoluxa

If I can get the funds for a mirror breed change and current, AND Essence is ready, count on some babbies.
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
@Yoikien

Since most of these Dom shops seem to take the treasure in order to use it to buy from the treasure marketplace, probably better to sell your gems.
@Yoikien

Since most of these Dom shops seem to take the treasure in order to use it to buy from the treasure marketplace, probably better to sell your gems.
@Cryoluxa I'll sell them then! I calculated the prices on AH and i see i can get it cheaper! Thanks for helping!
Now to sell my gems....
@Cryoluxa I'll sell them then! I calculated the prices on AH and i see i can get it cheaper! Thanks for helping!
Now to sell my gems....
@Yoikien

No prob. :) Good luck!

@Japachi ...and everyone else; sure.

Awesome! Now we're guaranteed at least 3 Christmas Pack Ghosts! Hmm... I'll think out the specifics on what we're going to do about those as time goes on. Maybe we can do a special Pack Ghost raffle with some cheap tickets for the little guys, if, indeed, we only get 3 eggs between our 3 nests.

(More specifically at Japachi now) Luckily, Mirror breed change is cheap. You can get it for 50kt or less, easy. Current's relatively cheap, too, but as I said earlier, I recommend taking advantage of dom shops if your flight's not dominating. That 15% discount really adds up! But yeah, it seems to me that he should be ready on time, especially regarding that breeding cooldown.
@Yoikien

No prob. :) Good luck!

@Japachi ...and everyone else; sure.

Awesome! Now we're guaranteed at least 3 Christmas Pack Ghosts! Hmm... I'll think out the specifics on what we're going to do about those as time goes on. Maybe we can do a special Pack Ghost raffle with some cheap tickets for the little guys, if, indeed, we only get 3 eggs between our 3 nests.

(More specifically at Japachi now) Luckily, Mirror breed change is cheap. You can get it for 50kt or less, easy. Current's relatively cheap, too, but as I said earlier, I recommend taking advantage of dom shops if your flight's not dominating. That 15% discount really adds up! But yeah, it seems to me that he should be ready on time, especially regarding that breeding cooldown.
@Cryoluxa ha... I got all the genes but im so tempted to put saturn in shisuka,,,
heheh
@Cryoluxa ha... I got all the genes but im so tempted to put saturn in shisuka,,,
heheh
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12