Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Mirror Subspecies -- Pack Ghosts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Cryoluxia

Oooohhh! I'm actually really liking this girl here
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26164099
She's very pretty.

And yeah, now that you say it I'm worried my own species may not be specific enough , as it's a multi flight species. Oh, well.
@Cryoluxia

Oooohhh! I'm actually really liking this girl here
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26164099
She's very pretty.

And yeah, now that you say it I'm worried my own species may not be specific enough , as it's a multi flight species. Oh, well.
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
@Cyberstrike

While I prefer transaction pings to be in the hatchery itself, I have no problem selling her to you. :) I'll set up a CR.

Edit: Eh, whatever on the transaction posts. As long as they're Pack Ghost related, I don't mind posts being made here. :)
@Cyberstrike

While I prefer transaction pings to be in the hatchery itself, I have no problem selling her to you. :) I'll set up a CR.

Edit: Eh, whatever on the transaction posts. As long as they're Pack Ghost related, I don't mind posts being made here. :)
@Yoikien @Cyberstrike @Takemi @awaicu @panopticon (Pinging because I thought you guys would want to know.)

"Pack Ghost" is an OFFICIAL subspecies now! :D
@Yoikien @Cyberstrike @Takemi @awaicu @panopticon (Pinging because I thought you guys would want to know.)

"Pack Ghost" is an OFFICIAL subspecies now! :D
YOOO
YOOO
@Yoikien @Cyberstrike

The Pack Ghost page is all spiffy now! Check it out!
@Yoikien @Cyberstrike

The Pack Ghost page is all spiffy now! Check it out!
@Cryoluxa :o it's all fancy now! It looks great!
@Cryoluxa :o it's all fancy now! It looks great!
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
@Cryoluxa

I have... NEVER loved a Mirror in my life. Ever. But PLEASE ping me if you get a male with Saturn. I think I've fallen in love
@Cryoluxa

I have... NEVER loved a Mirror in my life. Ever. But PLEASE ping me if you get a male with Saturn. I think I've fallen in love
Akhilleus.gif
@Bloodborne

Will do! And I'm glad you like the Pack Ghosts. :)

@Cyberstrike

Ikr?
@Bloodborne

Will do! And I'm glad you like the Pack Ghosts. :)

@Cyberstrike

Ikr?
@Cryoluxa oMG IT LOOKS AWESOME and fancy~
I LOVE IT!!!!

(((((Also y Shizuka is not ther e?? :000)))
@Cryoluxa oMG IT LOOKS AWESOME and fancy~
I LOVE IT!!!!

(((((Also y Shizuka is not ther e?? :000)))
@Yoikien

Heheheh! X3 Well, she's not up there because you haven't filled out the form and sent it to me. I'm not going to be presumptuous, even though I guessed you probably wanted her listed. So, letting the owners of the Pack Ghosts speak for themselves, and only register those who've PM'd me with the form info.
@Yoikien

Heheheh! X3 Well, she's not up there because you haven't filled out the form and sent it to me. I'm not going to be presumptuous, even though I guessed you probably wanted her listed. So, letting the owners of the Pack Ghosts speak for themselves, and only register those who've PM'd me with the form info.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12