I'll send it then ! :D
@Cryoluxa ooooh
om f how did i forgot
I'll send it then ! :D
bump~
bump~
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
@Yoikien @awaicu @Cyberstrike @Bloodborne @Japachi @Takemi @panopticon (and anyone else who sees this and is interested)

Hey, so, I had a great idea! I was looking at the breeding cooldowns of my dragons and realized I could totally do a Christmas event! So, rather than breeding/hatching the next nest of Idolon and Plas as soon as their cooldown's done/as soon as their next nest is ready, I'm going to wait to hatch it on Christmas. (Hopefully it'll be a nest of 3 eggs or more.) In this way, there will be produced (we'll see, depending on the number of eggs) a Pack Ghost of Christmas Past, a Pack Ghost of Christmas Present, and a Pack Ghost of Christmas Future!

Let me know what you all think so I can decide how I'm going to do this.
@Yoikien @awaicu @Cyberstrike @Bloodborne @Japachi @Takemi @panopticon (and anyone else who sees this and is interested)

Hey, so, I had a great idea! I was looking at the breeding cooldowns of my dragons and realized I could totally do a Christmas event! So, rather than breeding/hatching the next nest of Idolon and Plas as soon as their cooldown's done/as soon as their next nest is ready, I'm going to wait to hatch it on Christmas. (Hopefully it'll be a nest of 3 eggs or more.) In this way, there will be produced (we'll see, depending on the number of eggs) a Pack Ghost of Christmas Past, a Pack Ghost of Christmas Present, and a Pack Ghost of Christmas Future!

Let me know what you all think so I can decide how I'm going to do this.
@Cryoluxa
That sounds like it would be fun!! :D I'd definitely be interested in such an event !
@Cryoluxa
That sounds like it would be fun!! :D I'd definitely be interested in such an event !
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
@Cryoluxa

That sounds like an amazing idea *u*
I would love to see pack ghosts of past,present and future.
@Cryoluxa

That sounds like an amazing idea *u*
I would love to see pack ghosts of past,present and future.
@Cryoluxa

I love this!!!

(Though I'd love to have the Ghost of Christmas Future ;))
@Cryoluxa

I love this!!!

(Though I'd love to have the Ghost of Christmas Future ;))
Akhilleus.gif
@Cryoluxa yes pls
Just yes
Yes
@Cryoluxa yes pls
Just yes
Yes
Looks like, so far, the feedback's really positive! ^_^ Sweet; guess I'm doing this, then. Because of the 4-egg-limit on same-breed nests, though, I can't guarantee I'll be able to produce 3 eggs in this one nest.

@Japachi, @Yoikien, I know you guys were planning on getting some Pack Ghost nests going at some point. If you could both join in on this event (if you have your breeding dragons ready on time), that'd be great, since then we could guarantee at least 3 Christmas Pack Ghost eggs. (And increase the likelihood that we'll have extra for people.) Please let me know if you'd like in on this event. No big deal if you say you'd like to, but wind up not having a mate for your Ghosts on time, though. I'll still definitely have a nest going, and maybe I'll even get 3+ eggs. :) (Also, if you don't want to, that's cool, too.)
Looks like, so far, the feedback's really positive! ^_^ Sweet; guess I'm doing this, then. Because of the 4-egg-limit on same-breed nests, though, I can't guarantee I'll be able to produce 3 eggs in this one nest.

@Japachi, @Yoikien, I know you guys were planning on getting some Pack Ghost nests going at some point. If you could both join in on this event (if you have your breeding dragons ready on time), that'd be great, since then we could guarantee at least 3 Christmas Pack Ghost eggs. (And increase the likelihood that we'll have extra for people.) Please let me know if you'd like in on this event. No big deal if you say you'd like to, but wind up not having a mate for your Ghosts on time, though. I'll still definitely have a nest going, and maybe I'll even get 3+ eggs. :) (Also, if you don't want to, that's cool, too.)
@Cryoluxa yES
///////saving moneys for genes
(((Is so hard to find a perfect male XD))))
But i have two that can produce pack ghosts! ((The one i got from you and the other, who has, unfortunately seafoam oh yeah and the other who has perfect colors but wrong eyes lel)
But if i get another male in time, I'll love to join!!!!
@Cryoluxa yES
///////saving moneys for genes
(((Is so hard to find a perfect male XD))))
But i have two that can produce pack ghosts! ((The one i got from you and the other, who has, unfortunately seafoam oh yeah and the other who has perfect colors but wrong eyes lel)
But if i get another male in time, I'll love to join!!!!
@Yoikien

Hahah! That's great! Looking forward to seeing what happens, here. :)

Oh, also, Berseth won't be ready on time (his earliest nest would be ready to hatch on the 27th), but he has colors that fit within the Variant category. While he, himself, isn't the right element to be a Pack Ghost, he could reliably produce Variants if he gets the right genes.
@Yoikien

Hahah! That's great! Looking forward to seeing what happens, here. :)

Oh, also, Berseth won't be ready on time (his earliest nest would be ready to hatch on the 27th), but he has colors that fit within the Variant category. While he, himself, isn't the right element to be a Pack Ghost, he could reliably produce Variants if he gets the right genes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12