Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Share your Clan's Lore/Story-time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Just the Pagely refresh Notice

You can Post whatever Lore you want. can be whatever you want, a lore drop or a short story about whatever

I'll randomly update this with My own lore and stories

and No Bio advertising until the end of the Post, Share your lore, not redirect to it

okay you can go lore crazy now kids!

Just gonna say if you want any lore on any of my dragons (eg their relationships, their backstories/origins, any noteworthy events. ect) Just give me a [}request{] ping with the name of the dragon/s and what you want to know and I'll see to it being posted, I'll also mention you so you're informed.
I will do Ask a Dragon question posts where you can Ask my Dragons anything -within reason- and I will answer in their character.
just give me a [}Hey!{](dragon name): (question).

as an example: [}Hey!{] Kravad: how often do you have to end the that fights break out?

and yes I will try put one of these at the top of every second page, so I dare you to beat me there.

Just the Pagely refresh Notice

You can Post whatever Lore you want. can be whatever you want, a lore drop or a short story about whatever

I'll randomly update this with My own lore and stories

and No Bio advertising until the end of the Post, Share your lore, not redirect to it

okay you can go lore crazy now kids!

Just gonna say if you want any lore on any of my dragons (eg their relationships, their backstories/origins, any noteworthy events. ect) Just give me a [}request{] ping with the name of the dragon/s and what you want to know and I'll see to it being posted, I'll also mention you so you're informed.
I will do Ask a Dragon question posts where you can Ask my Dragons anything -within reason- and I will answer in their character.
just give me a [}Hey!{](dragon name): (question).

as an example: [}Hey!{] Kravad: how often do you have to end the that fights break out?

and yes I will try put one of these at the top of every second page, so I dare you to beat me there.

tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
@MoonStoneCentaur
@MoonStoneCentaur
552b6341-48dc-4ff9-881e-143a961f4cd9_zpspanopbuk.png
the lack of posts calls for a story drop [center][u][b]Kyros is kind of a bad dad[/b][/u][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111495/11149463_350.png[/img][/center] The imperial's armoured paws galloped across the frozen terrain of the Frigid Floes, this was his element, his birthland, the cold air swirled around him in a chilling embrace. He was home... or at least he would be if His clan held any territory here. he paused and stared at the smoking black and orange slab of land across the sea, before turning back and shouting to his companion "come on Kyri, pick up the pace! Just one more floe jump and we can rest!" [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159424/15942377_350.png[/img][/center] the Guardian trotted in the snow after her father, or at least she tried to, it kept sucking her feet down and her hide boots did little to ward of the chill. "Im trying! this white stuff is hard to run in ya know! Im not an ice dragon like you! this place hates me! Its flippin' cold!" she yelled as she caught up, she nestled into her scarf and cloak as much as she could, but the thin material could do little to warm her "why don't Bro and Sis have to do this too?" Kyriana chattered though gritted teeth as she hopped, trying to keep her paws out of the snow "the white stuff is called 'Snow', your just not used to the cold and as for why your brother and sister arent here is because they don't Want to be part of the Fighter Core like you do- and why are you doing that?" he paused noticing her Hopping "Cus the ground is [i]eeevilll[/i]! its all [i]wet[/i] and [i]cold[/i]! Why are we even here, we Ain't scouts!" "it's not evil its just [i]Snow[/i]!" "ITS [i]EVIL[/i]!" the two white dragons were so engrossed in their argument over the evilness of the floes and why they couldn't just do this training in the Ashfall Wastes they didn't notice the third dragon approach them [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84625/8462438_350.png[/img][/center] "hey, why don't cha scream [i]louder[/i]? I dont think the clans in [i]Snowsquall Tundra[/i] can [i]hear[/i] you" Kosanne sniggered catching their attention, Kyriana Lit up at the sight of the other guardian "Cousin Kosa!" Kosanne spread her wings"hey kiddo, where's meh hugz?" Kyriana trotted to the Guardian and wrapped her wings around her, the elder Guardian noticed something "hey, where are your fur footwraps? you wanna lose your paws?" Kyriana looked confused "I don't have any...why?" Kosanne looked shocked "you dont have- Okay. C'mon We're are going back to the Lair right now! in the sky!" Kosanne took to the air and Kyriana quickly followed "Kyriana! get back here! we haven't finished!" the elder one pointed at him "aw hell naw! you were too busy prancing around in your element to notice your [i]Hatchlings paws going [b]blue[/b][/i]! you Just wait till your mate hear's about this!" Kyriana looked down at her paws then reeled back "but Cuz Kos my paws are always bl-AAAAAAHHH! They're [i]DARKER[/i]!" "they're going to be okay, we just need to get you to a healer kay? just stick with your Cousin" the two quickly turned in the air and flew back to the Ahsfall Wastes. Leaving a slightly guilty Kyros behind. Kosanne quickly ushered her cousin to the healers dens when they Arrived at the Lair [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70678/7067716_350.png[/img][/center] Karenti gently squeezed the Guardians gloveless paws "hmmm, the frostbite is not too bad, kind of a mild case really" The Pearlcatcher moved to the empty pool carved into the floor of her Healer den and lifted the Plugstone, a gush of steaming water flowed out of the wall, filling the tub. "just soak your paws in here until your claws are white again, then stay off em for a few hours" Karenti instructed as she plugged the hole again. Kyriana lowered her paws into the bubbling water and sighed as warmth washed over her "thank you Karenti" "your welcome, make sure you have appropriate Footwear next time you go playing in the Southern Icefields, I know you Fire dragons have an edge over Ice but Cold regions sap your bodyheat, even your Grandfather Karos would lose his paws without fur footwraps" Karenti hung the snow soaked gloves and Boots over a hot air vent "these are for running through the forest without making noise, not the snow" the sound of an argument rippled through the tunnels of the den "aaand there's ye mum and dad" Kosanne smirked "keep ya paws warm I gotta see this" it was truly a marvel to see Kucente completely blast her furnace. her orange eyes Blazed like the Molten Scar and fire licked her jaws with every word she yelled [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81706/8170520_350.png[/img][/center] "...you made her run through [i]SNOW WITHOUT FOOTWRAPS[/i]? WHAT THE SHADE KYROS!? YOU WANT HER TO LOOSE HER PAWS!?" "NO! I WAS BUILDING HER COLD ENDURANCE-!" "COLD ENDURANCE THE [b]FLAMECALLERS MAGNIFICENT BEHIND[/b]! YOU GET YOUR FROZEN BUTT TO THE HEALERS DEN AND APOLOGISE TO YOUR DAUGHTER!" "but-" "[b]NOOOOOOOW![/b]" "yes dear..." Many snickers were had as Kyros' made a slow walk of shame to the healers dens. The Ice Leader was silent a moment before he lifted his head "I'm sorry for taking you to the snow without footwraps...are your feet alright?" Kyriana nodded "mmhmm, Karenti said I just have to sit in this warm bath till they reheat" "that's good to hear..."Kyros nodded and returned to looking at the floor. "Papa?" "yes?" "I wanna Join the Lair guards."
the lack of posts calls for a story drop

Kyros is kind of a bad dad
11149463_350.png
The imperial's armoured paws galloped across the frozen terrain of the Frigid Floes, this was his element, his birthland, the cold air swirled around him in a chilling embrace.

He was home...

or at least he would be if His clan held any territory here. he paused and stared at the smoking black and orange slab of land across the sea, before turning back and shouting to his companion

"come on Kyri, pick up the pace! Just one more floe jump and we can rest!"
15942377_350.png

the Guardian trotted in the snow after her father, or at least she tried to, it kept sucking her feet down and her hide boots did little to ward of the chill.

"Im trying! this white stuff is hard to run in ya know! Im not an ice dragon like you! this place hates me! Its flippin' cold!" she yelled as she caught up, she nestled into her scarf and cloak as much as she could, but the thin material could do little to warm her "why don't Bro and Sis have to do this too?" Kyriana chattered though gritted teeth as she hopped, trying to keep her paws out of the snow

"the white stuff is called 'Snow', your just not used to the cold and as for why your brother and sister arent here is because they don't Want to be part of the Fighter Core like you do- and why are you doing that?" he paused noticing her Hopping "Cus the ground is eeevilll! its all wet and cold! Why are we even here, we Ain't scouts!" "it's not evil its just Snow!" "ITS EVIL!"

the two white dragons were so engrossed in their argument over the evilness of the floes and why they couldn't just do this training in the Ashfall Wastes they didn't notice the third dragon approach them
8462438_350.png

"hey, why don't cha scream louder? I dont think the clans in Snowsquall Tundra can hear you" Kosanne sniggered catching their attention, Kyriana Lit up at the sight of the other guardian "Cousin Kosa!" Kosanne spread her wings"hey kiddo, where's meh hugz?" Kyriana trotted to the Guardian and wrapped her wings around her, the elder Guardian noticed something "hey, where are your fur footwraps? you wanna lose your paws?" Kyriana looked confused "I don't have any...why?"

Kosanne looked shocked "you dont have- Okay. C'mon We're are going back to the Lair right now! in the sky!" Kosanne took to the air and Kyriana quickly followed "Kyriana! get back here! we haven't finished!"

the elder one pointed at him "aw hell naw! you were too busy prancing around in your element to notice your Hatchlings paws going blue! you Just wait till your mate hear's about this!" Kyriana looked down at her paws then reeled back "but Cuz Kos my paws are always bl-AAAAAAHHH! They're DARKER!" "they're going to be okay, we just need to get you to a healer kay? just stick with your Cousin" the two quickly turned in the air and flew back to the Ahsfall Wastes. Leaving a slightly guilty Kyros behind.

Kosanne quickly ushered her cousin to the healers dens when they Arrived at the Lair
7067716_350.png

Karenti gently squeezed the Guardians gloveless paws "hmmm, the frostbite is not too bad, kind of a mild case really" The Pearlcatcher moved to the empty pool carved into the floor of her Healer den and lifted the Plugstone, a gush of steaming water flowed out of the wall, filling the tub.

"just soak your paws in here until your claws are white again, then stay off em for a few hours" Karenti instructed as she plugged the hole again. Kyriana lowered her paws into the bubbling water and sighed as warmth washed over her "thank you Karenti" "your welcome, make sure you have appropriate Footwear next time you go playing in the Southern Icefields, I know you Fire dragons have an edge over Ice but Cold regions sap your bodyheat, even your Grandfather Karos would lose his paws without fur footwraps"

Karenti hung the snow soaked gloves and Boots over a hot air vent "these are for running through the forest without making noise, not the snow"

the sound of an argument rippled through the tunnels of the den "aaand there's ye mum and dad" Kosanne smirked "keep ya paws warm I gotta see this"

it was truly a marvel to see Kucente completely blast her furnace. her orange eyes Blazed like the Molten Scar and fire licked her jaws with every word she yelled
8170520_350.png

"...you made her run through SNOW WITHOUT FOOTWRAPS? WHAT THE SHADE KYROS!? YOU WANT HER TO LOOSE HER PAWS!?"

"NO! I WAS BUILDING HER COLD ENDURANCE-!"

"COLD ENDURANCE THE FLAMECALLERS MAGNIFICENT BEHIND! YOU GET YOUR FROZEN BUTT TO THE HEALERS DEN AND APOLOGISE TO YOUR DAUGHTER!"

"but-"

"NOOOOOOOW!"

"yes dear..."

Many snickers were had as Kyros' made a slow walk of shame to the healers dens.

The Ice Leader was silent a moment before he lifted his head "I'm sorry for taking you to the snow without footwraps...are your feet alright?" Kyriana nodded "mmhmm, Karenti said I just have to sit in this warm bath till they reheat" "that's good to hear..."Kyros nodded and returned to looking at the floor.

"Papa?" "yes?" "I wanna Join the Lair guards."
Ooh...I love threads like these! Anyways, story time! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179453/17945259_350.png[/img] No one's exactly sure how Nox went from being a Shadow flight mage to the Healer of the Clan. However, whatever the story is, it's sure one to tell. If there's anything no one has an argument with, it's her placement in the Clan-- her skills in healing are perhaps the only reason why Mordaine doesn't keep too close an eye on the ambitious young Skydancer, who has a knack for causing arguments within the Clan about how many dragons from other Flights they should allow to come in. For the most part, Nox is a quiet soul, preferring to keep to herself and rarely speaks to anyone, even those she's comfortable with. Now, this is not due to any shyness, she just prefers silence to the raucous parties that Gath and Morning throw every so often, perhaps once a month or so. That being said, Nox has started making friends within the Clan, mostly attaching herself to Mordaithe's side, as the young Botanist eagerly provides herbs and other plants to the Skydancer when she needs supplies. In return, Nox has started sharing her knowledge of various plants that are good for a variety of things--from gardening to making perfumes. With the idea of exploring more of the Shrieking Wilds for these plants, she came into contact with Lucente, the Scout, who agreed to assist Nox in finding these goods. So far, they haven't had much luck, but the quiet, inquisitive Nox is optimistic in the idea that they will find something. After all, there are fishy smells that emanate from Morning and Lorvora's lairs that stink up the meeting area for the Clan, so...
Ooh...I love threads like these! Anyways, story time!

17945259_350.png

No one's exactly sure how Nox went from being a Shadow flight mage to the Healer of the Clan. However, whatever the story is, it's sure one to tell. If there's anything no one has an argument with, it's her placement in the Clan-- her skills in healing are perhaps the only reason why Mordaine doesn't keep too close an eye on the ambitious young Skydancer, who has a knack for causing arguments within the Clan about how many dragons from other Flights they should allow to come in.

For the most part, Nox is a quiet soul, preferring to keep to herself and rarely speaks to anyone, even those she's comfortable with. Now, this is not due to any shyness, she just prefers silence to the raucous parties that Gath and Morning throw every so often, perhaps once a month or so. That being said, Nox has started making friends within the Clan, mostly attaching herself to Mordaithe's side, as the young Botanist eagerly provides herbs and other plants to the Skydancer when she needs supplies.

In return, Nox has started sharing her knowledge of various plants that are good for a variety of things--from gardening to making perfumes. With the idea of exploring more of the Shrieking Wilds for these plants, she came into contact with Lucente, the Scout, who agreed to assist Nox in finding these goods. So far, they haven't had much luck, but the quiet, inquisitive Nox is optimistic in the idea that they will find something.

After all, there are fishy smells that emanate from Morning and Lorvora's lairs that stink up the meeting area for the Clan, so...
Don't let the final curtain fall.
A short glimpse of Clandestine... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14440267] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/144403/14440267_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][center]CLANDESTINE[center][center] Clandestine was a more responsible dad which focuses on taking care of his children.His mate Catrosphe is now currently in the coliseum training.His relationship with Catrosphe is shaky,Catrosphe ignoring him after him exalting his 3 dragon.He is also the clan's mascot and ring leader.He is more of a judge,once he sets his mind,nobody can change it. Clandestine's helpful assistant... [center][center]ADLANTHIA[center][center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13563953] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135640/13563953_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][center]ADLANTHIA[center][center] Adlanthia is Clandestine's adviser,and accountant.Adlanthia accounts for every cent earned or spent.He also advises Clandestine on different matters.Adlanthia's family is also in a mess.Roxetta his mate shunned him due to him exalting 7 of his dragons. Well I guess that's all...
A short glimpse of Clandestine...

14440267_350.png
CLANDESTINE
Clandestine was a more responsible dad which focuses on taking care of his children.His mate Catrosphe is now currently in the coliseum training.His relationship with Catrosphe is shaky,Catrosphe ignoring him after him exalting his 3 dragon.He is also the clan's mascot and ring leader.He is more of a judge,once he sets his mind,nobody can change it.
Clandestine's helpful assistant...
ADLANTHIA

13563953_350.png
ADLANTHIA
Adlanthia is Clandestine's adviser,and accountant.Adlanthia accounts for every cent earned or spent.He also advises Clandestine on different matters.Adlanthia's family is also in a mess.Roxetta his mate shunned him due to him exalting 7 of his dragons.
Well I guess that's all...
Oh my god finally done part of my website...
http://flightrisingdragon.weebly.com
the new Plug for bumping this will now be the following: This calls for a BlueFlame Lore drop! (/O_O)/ ~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~ ~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~ ____(((~[Lore]~)))_____ [center][u][b]Quirks Of The Clan II[/b][/u] [u][b]Odd Freindships[/b][/u][/center] [b]the Unexpected: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6882353]Krixis[/url] & [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8493963]Killon[/url][/b] Oh Yes. believe it or not the two of them are actually quite good friends, when not in Healer and Patient roles they can often be found in the Herb garden discussing plants and the best way to cultivate healing herbs to increase their shelf lifespan or potency. Its sort of odd considering that Killon is the one that makes Krixis the most stressed but he's also the one that somehow knows the best way to help relive that stress. some think its Just Killon's way of saying "thanks for yanking the Junk out of my Mouth". [b]The unholy duo: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7009843]Kallia[/url] & [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10366101]Kirave[/url][/b] when you haven't seen these two for extended periods of time; be on alert. Watch your steps, watch your back and Most importantly: keep an eye on [i]Every[/i] shadow. because its only a matter of time until one of them sneaks up behind you before the other pops out of the darkness and goes Boo. when not scaring their clanmates for fun they can be found chilling in the dark and deep parts of the lair, chatting up a storm or just loafing around together. These two Guardians get along like fire and a dry log on a hot day, most of the clan wish they didn't. [b]Flash-Light-Broz: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7104418]Karnak[/url] & [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7047802]Kravad[/url][/b] These two have been friends for a long time and they dont get along just because the two of them are Both Mates to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6882352]Kristia[/url]. they are polar opposites when it comes to temperament but they are quite close and almost brotherly with their relationship. [center][u][b]The Clan Healers[/b][/u][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6882353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68824/6882353_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] when The Clan of BlueFlame grew so did the number of healers, as it was nigh impossible for Krixis to be able to deal with all of them on his own. so he took four apprentices under his wings to Specialize in different fields to even out the strain of their sick and injured. [b]Karenti[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7067716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70678/7067716_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Karenti deals with the Minor illnesses and injuries, like colds and small cuts/bruises, if its something small she is the one to go to. She's very gentle and kind and Most of the Hatchlings prefer to go to Karenti because she has a small bowl of sweets to take from as rewards for staying still and letting her do her job when they are sick. [b]Kudur[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10162661] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/101627/10162661_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Kudur specialises with Major injuries and contagious illnesses, such as infected wounds and really bad flus. if its serious or isn't going away, most would go to Kudur, he's a bit crass but has an excellent bedside manner, some pass him off as a bipolar weirdo but those on the receiving end of his treatment speak nothing but praise of how Kind and attentive he was to them. [b]Kutera[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7768912] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77690/7768912_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Kutera is the one to go to for Poison cases, if something got you or you've eaten something that your really shouldn't have Kutera has got you covered, she had done extensive research on toxins and their antidotes, and has remedies for each different kind, although sometimes her solution for the ingested type is to make you throw it up. [b]Kole[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17354657] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173547/17354657_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Kole is sort of a special case, with his mothers Arcane blood in his veins, he has the unique and rare gift of being able to sense other beings spirits and emotion. as is that of a healers power being granted under a Crescent moon, a Spirit healer's power is gifted to those Born under a Full moon. he is the one the clan goes to for Physiological help, even if its just to have someone to talk to, Kole is the dragon who wants to help you.
the new Plug for bumping this will now be the following:

This calls for a BlueFlame Lore drop!

(/O_O)/
~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~
~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~
____(((~[Lore]~)))_____
Quirks Of The Clan II

Odd Freindships

the Unexpected: Krixis & Killon
Oh Yes. believe it or not the two of them are actually quite good friends, when not in Healer and Patient roles they can often be found in the Herb garden discussing plants and the best way to cultivate healing herbs to increase their shelf lifespan or potency.
Its sort of odd considering that Killon is the one that makes Krixis the most stressed but he's also the one that somehow knows the best way to help relive that stress.
some think its Just Killon's way of saying "thanks for yanking the Junk out of my Mouth".

The unholy duo: Kallia & Kirave
when you haven't seen these two for extended periods of time; be on alert. Watch your steps, watch your back and Most importantly: keep an eye on Every shadow. because its only a matter of time until one of them sneaks up behind you before the other pops out of the darkness and goes Boo. when not scaring their clanmates for fun they can be found chilling in the dark and deep parts of the lair, chatting up a storm or just loafing around together. These two Guardians get along like fire and a dry log on a hot day, most of the clan wish they didn't.

Flash-Light-Broz: Karnak & Kravad
These two have been friends for a long time and they dont get along just because the two of them are Both Mates to Kristia. they are polar opposites when it comes to temperament but they are quite close and almost brotherly with their relationship.

The Clan Healers

when The Clan of BlueFlame grew so did the number of healers, as it was nigh impossible for Krixis to be able to deal with all of them on his own. so he took four apprentices under his wings to Specialize in different fields to even out the strain of their sick and injured.

Karenti Karenti deals with the Minor illnesses and injuries, like colds and small cuts/bruises, if its something small she is the one to go to. She's very gentle and kind and Most of the Hatchlings prefer to go to Karenti because she has a small bowl of sweets to take from as rewards for staying still and letting her do her job when they are sick.

Kudur Kudur specialises with Major injuries and contagious illnesses, such as infected wounds and really bad flus. if its serious or isn't going away, most would go to Kudur, he's a bit crass but has an excellent bedside manner, some pass him off as a bipolar weirdo but those on the receiving end of his treatment speak nothing but praise of how Kind and attentive he was to them.

Kutera Kutera is the one to go to for Poison cases, if something got you or you've eaten something that your really shouldn't have Kutera has got you covered, she had done extensive research on toxins and their antidotes, and has remedies for each different kind, although sometimes her solution for the ingested type is to make you throw it up.

Kole Kole is sort of a special case, with his mothers Arcane blood in his veins, he has the unique and rare gift of being able to sense other beings spirits and emotion. as is that of a healers power being granted under a Crescent moon, a Spirit healer's power is gifted to those Born under a Full moon. he is the one the clan goes to for Physiological help, even if its just to have someone to talk to, Kole is the dragon who wants to help you.
Friendship tales time! So,over the course of the two being in the clan, Osteoarthritis and Euthymius became the most unlikely of friends after being forced to share a den together, and when Osteoarthritis decided that the smaller Nocturne was going to be his charge. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183739/18373848_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183215/18321492_350.png[/img] On Euthymius and Osteoarthritis: Should one ask any member of the clan as to the particulars of their friendship, most would probably just shake their heads and tell the inquisitive person to 'ask the dragons themselves', because no one quite agrees on just how this oddball friendship came to be. Although Euthymius and Osteoarthritis share a passion for figuring out puzzles in their spare time and reading up on the flora and fauna that resides in the Shrieking Wilds, both are also incredibly at odds as to how best use this knowledge. Furthermore, where Osteoarthritis is sarcastic and a lover of hyperbole (sometimes to the extreme and to the detriment of any hatchling's imagination), Euthymius is the stoic, somewhat detached, dragon who only vests their interest into a variety of areas at the most shallow of levels. Yet, since Osteoarthritis invited himself along to a hunt that the younger Nocturne participated in and brought him to Clan Healer, Mordaithe, the two have been inseparable. Now, this in part has to do with Osteoarthritis leaving his Clan in desperate search of a Charge. Unlike some that might find theirs within months of looking, the young Guardian hunted far and wide, trespassing into Flight territories that he was unfamiliar with, and often getting lost. In fact, that's how he stumbled upon the Shrieking Wilds in the first place. Yes, this fierce Guardian got lost, of all things. But, moving on, even when Mordaine opted to allow Osteoarthritis stay for a temporary amount of time until his wings were healed, he still sought for a charge, unlikely as he was to find one, amongst the dragons in the Nature clan. On Euthymius's part, they're not too sure of why the Guardian took a fancy to them as a Charge, why they're even putting up with it in the first place, but it's one of the areas where the normally detached dragon finds themselves curious enough to explore this more deeply. They also have many questions--what does being a 'Charge' mean? What do they do? Can a Charge too, protect their Guardian? Such questions have been circling in their mind since that Guardian declared Euthymius their charge, and as such, this curiosity eventually became an excuse to find out more about the Plague Guardian. Luckily, Osteoarthritis and Euthymius get along, or else there would be problems with them actually sharing a den together. Unfortunately for others around them however, neither is partiularly silent, so some that are trying to sleep are often privy to conversations they'd rather not hear.
Friendship tales time!

So,over the course of the two being in the clan, Osteoarthritis and Euthymius became the most unlikely of friends after being forced to share a den together, and when Osteoarthritis decided that the smaller Nocturne was going to be his charge.

18373848_350.png

18321492_350.png

On Euthymius and Osteoarthritis:

Should one ask any member of the clan as to the particulars of their friendship, most would probably just shake their heads and tell the inquisitive person to 'ask the dragons themselves', because no one quite agrees on just how this oddball friendship came to be. Although Euthymius and Osteoarthritis share a passion for figuring out puzzles in their spare time and reading up on the flora and fauna that resides in the Shrieking Wilds, both are also incredibly at odds as to how best use this knowledge.

Furthermore, where Osteoarthritis is sarcastic and a lover of hyperbole (sometimes to the extreme and to the detriment of any hatchling's imagination), Euthymius is the stoic, somewhat detached, dragon who only vests their interest into a variety of areas at the most shallow of levels. Yet, since Osteoarthritis invited himself along to a hunt that the younger Nocturne participated in and brought him to Clan Healer, Mordaithe, the two have been inseparable.

Now, this in part has to do with Osteoarthritis leaving his Clan in desperate search of a Charge. Unlike some that might find theirs within months of looking, the young Guardian hunted far and wide, trespassing into Flight territories that he was unfamiliar with, and often getting lost. In fact, that's how he stumbled upon the Shrieking Wilds in the first place. Yes, this fierce Guardian got lost, of all things. But, moving on, even when Mordaine opted to allow Osteoarthritis stay for a temporary amount of time until his wings were healed, he still sought for a charge, unlikely as he was to find one, amongst the dragons in the Nature clan.

On Euthymius's part, they're not too sure of why the Guardian took a fancy to them as a Charge, why they're even putting up with it in the first place, but it's one of the areas where the normally detached dragon finds themselves curious enough to explore this more deeply. They also have many questions--what does being a 'Charge' mean? What do they do? Can a Charge too, protect their Guardian? Such questions have been circling in their mind since that Guardian declared Euthymius their charge, and as such, this curiosity eventually became an excuse to find out more about the Plague Guardian.

Luckily, Osteoarthritis and Euthymius get along, or else there would be problems with them actually sharing a den together. Unfortunately for others around them however, neither is partiularly silent, so some that are trying to sleep are often privy to conversations they'd rather not hear.
Don't let the final curtain fall.
@SkippyDoLittle23

that story was so cute :3

and im not sure if its a glitch but you posted it twice.
@SkippyDoLittle23

that story was so cute :3

and im not sure if its a glitch but you posted it twice.
@BlueFireDrakka I go into larger detail on my userpage and on the individual clan pages, but my clan essentially consists of several dragons who, according to the letter of the clan's creed, are there for the sake of knowledge. In practice, the leaders aren't exactly the best at screening the members, so it ends up containing a bunch of slackers, liars, and straight up criminals alongside the actual philosophers, mages and scientists. :V And no one demonstrates this lack of oversight better than Crawford. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12186572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121866/12186572_350.png[/img] [/url] Crawford is an alchemist. Born in Shadow Flight, she became obsessed with the idea of eternal life. After all, dragons were born in the image of the gods, so why weren't they immortal too? So she threw herself wholly into her work, breaking several alchemical taboos along the way. She transmuted parts of her own body into gold just to prove that it was possible to transmute living beings, and then went on to create the Homunculi, Aether and Quintessence. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9585546] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95856/9585546_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11925296] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119253/11925296_350.png[/img] [/url] But it wasn't long before people realized what she was up to. It wasn't hard for them to notice, what with her golden body and the strangely emotionless Fae she lived with. Eventually, she realized that her life was being threatened, and she fled the Tangled Wood and sought asylum in the Sunbeam Ruins. She found it among the dragons of Philosopher's Haven, who she conned into believing that she was merely a normal alchemist. Now she has protection, freedom to pursue her goals, and all of the raw materials she could ever need...
@BlueFireDrakka

I go into larger detail on my userpage and on the individual clan pages, but my clan essentially consists of several dragons who, according to the letter of the clan's creed, are there for the sake of knowledge. In practice, the leaders aren't exactly the best at screening the members, so it ends up containing a bunch of slackers, liars, and straight up criminals alongside the actual philosophers, mages and scientists. :V

And no one demonstrates this lack of oversight better than Crawford.

12186572_350.png

Crawford is an alchemist. Born in Shadow Flight, she became obsessed with the idea of eternal life. After all, dragons were born in the image of the gods, so why weren't they immortal too? So she threw herself wholly into her work, breaking several alchemical taboos along the way. She transmuted parts of her own body into gold just to prove that it was possible to transmute living beings, and then went on to create the Homunculi, Aether and Quintessence.

9585546_350.png

11925296_350.png

But it wasn't long before people realized what she was up to. It wasn't hard for them to notice, what with her golden body and the strangely emotionless Fae she lived with. Eventually, she realized that her life was being threatened, and she fled the Tangled Wood and sought asylum in the Sunbeam Ruins. She found it among the dragons of Philosopher's Haven, who she conned into believing that she was merely a normal alchemist. Now she has protection, freedom to pursue her goals, and all of the raw materials she could ever need...
50jNWpv.png
Ooh I love lore *U* Mine is a little on the boring side but eh, here we go.
Copied from my lore page:
Quote:
Haven Zero is a refuge for those who won't face the real world, for any reason at all. This band of outcasts and outlaws has an indistinct but strong bond created by mutual loathing for society, though they will readily accept the individual."

Haven Zero is aptly named. They drive out those who seek them and accept the weary traveler with nowhere else to go-- a ground zero. This ragtag band supplies mutual assurance that the outside world will not find the dragons hiding here. Their rules are loose but their leaders are strong, and the dragons here know the value of cooperation, even among adversaries.

The trademark of this clan is secrecy. There are spies and snoopers and soothsayers and secret lovers, all part of a giant, twisting plot, which you can read here and in each dragon's biography. Every dragon plays a part, whether they want to or not, and each dragon's actions will determine the ultimate outcome of this sanctuary in the woods.

Basically, the story is that (custom progen) Spanx set out to find a pack, but instead finds Charlemagne and settles down. She adopts some dragons with magical affinity, and while they are beneficial to the clan, a rift forms between the magically oriented dragons and the rest of the clan. So when an incredibly intillectual but mute dragon, Mamoru, joins the clan, Spanx decides to make the best use of his abilities in a secret project. Unfortunately, the only dragon able and willing to communicate with Mamoru is yet another mage. To preserve the secrecy of the project, Spanx hires a dragon named Silias and gives him a team of Nocturnes, who together guard the clan. As the project moves toward completeion, the clan grows increasingly suspicious of Spanx and considers even overthrowing her as matriarch. Little do they know what kind of unknown danger that may put them in.
Ooh I love lore *U* Mine is a little on the boring side but eh, here we go.
Copied from my lore page:
Quote:
Haven Zero is a refuge for those who won't face the real world, for any reason at all. This band of outcasts and outlaws has an indistinct but strong bond created by mutual loathing for society, though they will readily accept the individual."

Haven Zero is aptly named. They drive out those who seek them and accept the weary traveler with nowhere else to go-- a ground zero. This ragtag band supplies mutual assurance that the outside world will not find the dragons hiding here. Their rules are loose but their leaders are strong, and the dragons here know the value of cooperation, even among adversaries.

The trademark of this clan is secrecy. There are spies and snoopers and soothsayers and secret lovers, all part of a giant, twisting plot, which you can read here and in each dragon's biography. Every dragon plays a part, whether they want to or not, and each dragon's actions will determine the ultimate outcome of this sanctuary in the woods.

Basically, the story is that (custom progen) Spanx set out to find a pack, but instead finds Charlemagne and settles down. She adopts some dragons with magical affinity, and while they are beneficial to the clan, a rift forms between the magically oriented dragons and the rest of the clan. So when an incredibly intillectual but mute dragon, Mamoru, joins the clan, Spanx decides to make the best use of his abilities in a secret project. Unfortunately, the only dragon able and willing to communicate with Mamoru is yet another mage. To preserve the secrecy of the project, Spanx hires a dragon named Silias and gives him a team of Nocturnes, who together guard the clan. As the project moves toward completeion, the clan grows increasingly suspicious of Spanx and considers even overthrowing her as matriarch. Little do they know what kind of unknown danger that may put them in.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26