Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Privacy pop up problem??
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35
They disappeared for a while for me but after maintance they have come back on both my mobile (Samsung using Samsung internet), Macbook (using chrome and safari) as well as on my desktop PC (running windows and using chrome).

Staff really needs to reach out to their partners if they're to blame...
They disappeared for a while for me but after maintance they have come back on both my mobile (Samsung using Samsung internet), Macbook (using chrome and safari) as well as on my desktop PC (running windows and using chrome).

Staff really needs to reach out to their partners if they're to blame...
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Mudy they did already notify hiveworks about it, its mentioned on the previous page :B
@Mudy they did already notify hiveworks about it, its mentioned on the previous page :B
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark

Ah! That's great to hear / know!
Sorry I didn't check all pages this pop up is driving me crazy x.x
@Ralzakark

Ah! That's great to hear / know!
Sorry I didn't check all pages this pop up is driving me crazy x.x
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
Only adblock w no acceptrable ads worked, which saddens me, as I'd like to support the side :(
Only adblock w no acceptrable ads worked, which saddens me, as I'd like to support the side :(
Messages are welcome :)
welp its back :^)
welp its back :^)
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

It's back. What a nightmare. Please, Staff, get rid of it forever this time.
It's back. What a nightmare. Please, Staff, get rid of it forever this time.
April showers bring forth May flowers
I've had that problem today, too. Took me three times as long to get through the familiars. For a pop-up cookie thingy that has the header "We respect your privacy", it felt very intrusive.

Browser(s) Used: Firefox

Browser(s) Version: Currently up-to-date

Device(s) Used: Dell

Device Operating System: Windows 10

Internet Connection Type: Wireless

Antivirus Installed: Avast
I've had that problem today, too. Took me three times as long to get through the familiars. For a pop-up cookie thingy that has the header "We respect your privacy", it felt very intrusive.

Browser(s) Used: Firefox

Browser(s) Version: Currently up-to-date

Device(s) Used: Dell

Device Operating System: Windows 10

Internet Connection Type: Wireless

Antivirus Installed: Avast
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
It's back again today and driving me crazy all the usual stuff such as clearing the cashe etc.. is not making it go away it still keeps popping up yet when I logged in this morning it wasn't there.
It's back again today and driving me crazy all the usual stuff such as clearing the cashe etc.. is not making it go away it still keeps popping up yet when I logged in this morning it wasn't there.
Same here, it was fine for a while but today it came back. Can’t bond with my familiars, or else I‘ll throw my laptop out of my window (even though I know it‘s not his fault XD)
Hope this gets fixed soon~
Same here, it was fine for a while but today it came back. Can’t bond with my familiars, or else I‘ll throw my laptop out of my window (even though I know it‘s not his fault XD)
Hope this gets fixed soon~
I've been on a hiatus for about 3 months and came back to this. Good to know it wasn't just me but a site wide problem.... Hope it gets fixed soon.
I've been on a hiatus for about 3 months and came back to this. Good to know it wasn't just me but a site wide problem.... Hope it gets fixed soon.
VlakeFx.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35