Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Privacy pop up problem??
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35
This has started up for me again
This has started up for me again
iiaMf9J.png
turning off acceptable ads in adblocker solved the issue for me aswell. using chrome.
turning off acceptable ads in adblocker solved the issue for me aswell. using chrome.
Happening to me as well - it was fine yesterday. It's incredibly annoying and can't seem to do anything about it.
Happening to me as well - it was fine yesterday. It's incredibly annoying and can't seem to do anything about it.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
I had this problem while using Chrome for a few days. I tried to access Flight Rising with another browser, Microsoft Edge, and I didn't experience the same issue... until today. The pop-ups are making the site hard to navigate, and nothing seems to get rid of them.
I had this problem while using Chrome for a few days. I tried to access Flight Rising with another browser, Microsoft Edge, and I didn't experience the same issue... until today. The pop-ups are making the site hard to navigate, and nothing seems to get rid of them.
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
Would just like to add that going into incognito mode on Chrome does make the issue more manageable.
Would just like to add that going into incognito mode on Chrome does make the issue more manageable.
iiaMf9J.png
Didn't want to have to adblock but the popups were getting unplayable. Hopefully this is fixed soon.
Didn't want to have to adblock but the popups were getting unplayable. Hopefully this is fixed soon.
Ire Tweet
I posted here on the 30th 8f August saying it's annoying and that I got an add blocker to make it stop... Guess who is back starting today even though I never stopped using the add blocker. This problem is capable of learning. [emoji=ridgeback scared size=1]
I posted here on the 30th 8f August saying it's annoying and that I got an add blocker to make it stop...
Guess who is back starting today even though I never stopped using the add blocker. This problem is capable of learning.
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
It's been days now. I might go on a hiatus if there's no official word on this, there's just no way to play without tearing my hair out now e___e
It's been days now. I might go on a hiatus if there's no official word on this, there's just no way to play without tearing my hair out now e___e
Issues back funfunfun
Issues back funfunfun
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
I had this issue after logging in from a new device and then again after I was forcefully logged out due to rollover maintenance... SUPER annoying... u.u Thanks to some posts in this thread I think I found a nice work around that at least works for now. Did not test yet if it still works after logging out and back in again, though... [b]But for anyone who has AdBlock installed and who would like to allow certain ads while not seeing this freaking pop up everytime, try out the following: [/b] Go to a page where this pop up... well... pops up. Don't accept or anything. Instead click on your AdBlock icon and there should be an option in the lower right corner to 'block element'. Now you have to do this [b]three times[/b]!!! First block the part with the text by just clicking on it after chosing 'Block Element'! A message field will appear (for me it appeared in the top left corner of my browser) with a Web address shown in the text field and the option to either cancel or to add this address to your blocked elements. Chose the adding function... The text of the pop up will then disappear and the white(?) background with the accept and options buttons will remain. Now you just repeat these steps for the white field with the buttons and then the dark sheen that remains last. Hope that helps [emoji=coatl happy size=2] (Disclaimer: This is just a workaround I found more or less by accident. It works for me, but that does not mean I understand WHY it works xD In a nutshell: I won't take responsibility if anything explodes xD)
I had this issue after logging in from a new device and then again after I was forcefully logged out due to rollover maintenance... SUPER annoying... u.u

Thanks to some posts in this thread I think I found a nice work around that at least works for now. Did not test yet if it still works after logging out and back in again, though...

But for anyone who has AdBlock installed and who would like to allow certain ads while not seeing this freaking pop up everytime, try out the following:

Go to a page where this pop up... well... pops up. Don't accept or anything.
Instead click on your AdBlock icon and there should be an option in the lower right corner to 'block element'.

Now you have to do this three times!!!

First block the part with the text by just clicking on it after chosing 'Block Element'! A message field will appear (for me it appeared in the top left corner of my browser) with a Web address shown in the text field and the option to either cancel or to add this address to your blocked elements. Chose the adding function... The text of the pop up will then disappear and the white(?) background with the accept and options buttons will remain.

Now you just repeat these steps for the white field with the buttons and then the dark sheen that remains last.

Hope that helps

(Disclaimer: This is just a workaround I found more or less by accident. It works for me, but that does not mean I understand WHY it works xD In a nutshell: I won't take responsibility if anything explodes xD)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35