Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Privacy pop up problem??
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35
And it starts again --'
And it starts again --'
NGhYzAg.png
It has started again. This time it seems to have saved my options but it's still a chore to go check options and save at every single page load. Definitely don't want to be using FR on my phone/computer with this going on, and clearing all cookies is an inconvenient solution I'm not keen on using every time FR goes bonkers.
It has started again. This time it seems to have saved my options but it's still a chore to go check options and save at every single page load. Definitely don't want to be using FR on my phone/computer with this going on, and clearing all cookies is an inconvenient solution I'm not keen on using every time FR goes bonkers.
On phone... Experiencing the same problems. Seems a fairly recent issue, I never had a problem like this before.

Android 7, Chrome 85, public wifi: each page needs its own Agree button pressed each time it loads - even if I've just been on that page and just pressed the button.

On phone... Experiencing the same problems. Seems a fairly recent issue, I never had a problem like this before.

Android 7, Chrome 85, public wifi: each page needs its own Agree button pressed each time it loads - even if I've just been on that page and just pressed the button.

JQQ3Fjt.png
Its started happening again
Its started happening again
Blu | UK
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png>a69iToJ.png
I collect all jellyfish and cephalopod items. Feel free to enable me
Started again
Started again
Started again too
Started again too
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png
It's started happening to me again too, clearing cookies didn't help
It's started happening to me again too, clearing cookies didn't help
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
Had this issue, solved it with incognito mode, today it now happens in incognito mode too. Very frustrating.
Had this issue, solved it with incognito mode, today it now happens in incognito mode too. Very frustrating.
A splatoon 3 user banner. The banner reads: Evil Freelancer , Polgara , #9997 bYt72YT.png

k7p86mU.png

OBrKa68.png

2VtxnMX.png

FObX7rS.png

rUoKR6y.png

WQA384m.png
It's happening to me as well, only on mobile for now but since I mostly use FR on mobile this is very annoying.
It's happening to me as well, only on mobile for now but since I mostly use FR on mobile this is very annoying.
Yup it's back! Only on mobile for me, but that's maybe because I use adblock on my pc. Man, this sucks
Yup it's back! Only on mobile for me, but that's maybe because I use adblock on my pc. Man, this sucks

1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35