Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Privacy pop up problem??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@SeaCrest
But wouldn't an add be stopped by adblock? I ususally have it deactivated on FR but I tried to activate it and still get the message. And I've also tried blocking the element so it doesn't pop up but it still appears. May I ask what browser and device you are using?
As someone else also said, usually there was this white/green message you only had to accept once and that one is now gone and seems to be replaced by the one we are getting.
@SeaCrest
But wouldn't an add be stopped by adblock? I ususally have it deactivated on FR but I tried to activate it and still get the message. And I've also tried blocking the element so it doesn't pop up but it still appears. May I ask what browser and device you are using?
As someone else also said, usually there was this white/green message you only had to accept once and that one is now gone and seems to be replaced by the one we are getting.
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
@AryaElaina

I'm not 100% sure but some time ago AdBlock (or whatever it that I use...it's been a while since I looked at it lmao) added an option to allow certain ads through while AdBlock is still active. This could be a similar situation?

But whatever it is; I've never seen the popup in the image in the first post in several years of playing FR. The one I screenshotted is the only one I've seen, and it makes no sense for them to have more than one, so I can only assume that whatever this is is not FR.

I'm using the latest update of Chrome.
@AryaElaina

I'm not 100% sure but some time ago AdBlock (or whatever it that I use...it's been a while since I looked at it lmao) added an option to allow certain ads through while AdBlock is still active. This could be a similar situation?

But whatever it is; I've never seen the popup in the image in the first post in several years of playing FR. The one I screenshotted is the only one I've seen, and it makes no sense for them to have more than one, so I can only assume that whatever this is is not FR.

I'm using the latest update of Chrome.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest
Interesting...

What settings do you have on may I ask?
@SeaCrest
Interesting...

What settings do you have on may I ask?
s3wjajt.png _
bug/mech
he/it
art shop
nb_by_kufoo-dcew587.png transgender_by_kufoo-dcew5dn.png ovTHYvJ.png
@SeaCrest Thank you so much for the tip with the option an AdBlock, that seems to have fixed it! Still weird that it only started recently and replaced that other message (that must have been from FR because usually ads for me are in german) but as long as this thing doesn't haunt me anymore I don't care ^^ @UnknownStreak @Manah @Kylaila If you use AdBlock, activate it for FR, go to settings and delete the hook(?) in the white rectangle next to the "Acceptable Ads erlauben?" text. It may be "Allow acceptable ads" or something like that in english? This is what it looks like for me. It's in german but it should look the same for you I think. [img]https://i.ibb.co/CnRWVZY/frads.png[/img]
@SeaCrest

Thank you so much for the tip with the option an AdBlock, that seems to have fixed it! Still weird that it only started recently and replaced that other message (that must have been from FR because usually ads for me are in german) but as long as this thing doesn't haunt me anymore I don't care ^^

@UnknownStreak @Manah @Kylaila

If you use AdBlock, activate it for FR, go to settings and delete the hook(?) in the white rectangle next to the "Acceptable Ads erlauben?" text. It may be "Allow acceptable ads" or something like that in english?
This is what it looks like for me. It's in german but it should look the same for you I think.
frads.png
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
@UnknownStreak

Settings on what, exactly? Chrome, or my AdBlock, or something else?
@UnknownStreak

Settings on what, exactly? Chrome, or my AdBlock, or something else?
Mz977my.png
I use adblock and it is still there.
Making using this site impossible.
I use adblock and it is still there.
Making using this site impossible.
Thank god i am not the only one. I have the same problem on safari. It comes up in my native tongue and doesn't look like it belong to flight rising. I really hope it is not something bad O_O
Thank god i am not the only one. I have the same problem on safari. It comes up in my native tongue and doesn't look like it belong to flight rising. I really hope it is not something bad O_O
lighth7.png
@Volantin

Try changing your AdBlock settings as recommended just above your post: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2899333/2#post_44364469
@Volantin

Try changing your AdBlock settings as recommended just above your post: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2899333/2#post_44364469
Mz977my.png
My adblock is disabled for the site. Lol.. what a world to need to enable it to use the site.

Thank you very much for writing back tho, that's sweet.

For me it's fixed itself. Not sure why, but I appreciate it.
Thanks site-peeps if they did it.
My adblock is disabled for the site. Lol.. what a world to need to enable it to use the site.

Thank you very much for writing back tho, that's sweet.

For me it's fixed itself. Not sure why, but I appreciate it.
Thanks site-peeps if they did it.
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
@SeaCrest The adblock worked, thank you!!
@SeaCrest The adblock worked, thank you!!
s3wjajt.png _
bug/mech
he/it
art shop
nb_by_kufoo-dcew587.png transgender_by_kufoo-dcew5dn.png ovTHYvJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35