Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Privacy pop up problem??
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@ everyone having this problem on mobile: it seems that clearing cookies & cache does help every time it returns and it works for a good while, at least on Chrome.

Not an expert or something but I think it's caused by some broken cookie(s).
@ everyone having this problem on mobile: it seems that clearing cookies & cache does help every time it returns and it works for a good while, at least on Chrome.

Not an expert or something but I think it's caused by some broken cookie(s).
W6LdAlV.gif
Happening to me too! (Chrome on laptop)
Happening to me too! (Chrome on laptop)
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
here it starts also again..every click on the side and i get this pop up..thought that was fixed?
here it starts also again..every click on the side and i get this pop up..thought that was fixed?
The best explanation we've got for this at this time is that it's a conflicting cookie. Clearing your cache should help with the issue.

If you encounter this again, could you right click and "inspect element" on the privacy pop-up or the ad that's currently displaying? Then post the screenshot of what you see. That might help zero in on what's going on for @Hiveworks to take action on.
The best explanation we've got for this at this time is that it's a conflicting cookie. Clearing your cache should help with the issue.

If you encounter this again, could you right click and "inspect element" on the privacy pop-up or the ad that's currently displaying? Then post the screenshot of what you see. That might help zero in on what's going on for @Hiveworks to take action on.
Just wondering; how do you clear your cache on firefox?
Just wondering; how do you clear your cache on firefox?
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
i was recently a victim of this - clearing my cache solved the problem, however, it showed up one day after maintenance out of the blue for no reason whatsoever. has a cause for this been found?

generally speaking, it's gone now and i haven't encountered it again, but i get peoples frustration haha.
i was recently a victim of this - clearing my cache solved the problem, however, it showed up one day after maintenance out of the blue for no reason whatsoever. has a cause for this been found?

generally speaking, it's gone now and i haven't encountered it again, but i get peoples frustration haha.
yRHzmiz.png
I'm only on mobile, this was a problem for me on the 20th (as I posted here) and today showed up again, hopefully by tomorrow its gone :/
I'm only on mobile, this was a problem for me on the 20th (as I posted here) and today showed up again, hopefully by tomorrow its gone :/
QFXpYkj.png
I've been having a similar problem where the site's privacy pop up and i get logged out afterwards, it's concerning.
I've been having a similar problem where the site's privacy pop up and i get logged out afterwards, it's concerning.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
Clearing cache and cookies solved it... for a day, yesterday. Today the issue came back and doing the same steps didn't solve the situation. This is happening to me only from desktop, mobile isn't having any issues at the moment.

@Undel Here's the screenshot of what I see by inspecting the privacy pop-up. I'm very ignorant on these things so apologies if it's not showing what could be needed. Please let me know if I need to retake it! ^^"
Clearing cache and cookies solved it... for a day, yesterday. Today the issue came back and doing the same steps didn't solve the situation. This is happening to me only from desktop, mobile isn't having any issues at the moment.

@Undel Here's the screenshot of what I see by inspecting the privacy pop-up. I'm very ignorant on these things so apologies if it's not showing what could be needed. Please let me know if I need to retake it! ^^"
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
[quote name="HoraDusk" date="2023-09-05 03:16:39" ] Clearing cache and cookies solved it... for a day, yesterday. Today the issue came back and doing the same steps didn't solve the situation. This is happening to me only from desktop, mobile isn't having any issues at the moment. @Undel Here's the screenshot of what I see by inspecting the privacy pop-up. I'm very ignorant on these things so apologies if it's not showing what could be needed. Please let me know if I need to retake it! ^^" [/quote] Thank you for the screenshot. I will forward this on. If possible, I'm pretty sure that one of the areas is going to need to be uncollapsed, but as I am not an engineer, I do not know where the relevant info is to be found. I will forward on and ask. Last I have heard about this is that it is a conflicting or corrupted cookie. But it would be nice if we could have this stop happening to our players!
HoraDusk wrote on 2023-09-05 03:16:39:

Thank you for the screenshot. I will forward this on.

If possible, I'm pretty sure that one of the areas is going to need to be uncollapsed, but as I am not an engineer, I do not know where the relevant info is to be found. I will forward on and ask.

Last I have heard about this is that it is a conflicting or corrupted cookie. But it would be nice if we could have this stop happening to our players!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35