Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Privacy pop up problem??
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
[quote name="HoraDusk" date="2023-09-05 03:16:39" ] Clearing cache and cookies solved it... for a day, yesterday. Today the issue came back and doing the same steps didn't solve the situation. This is happening to me only from desktop, mobile isn't having any issues at the moment. [/quote] I'm having exactly the same problem since yesterday. Clearing my cache worked for one day, now I'm back to constantly clicking "Agree" every few seconds. I can't do anything anymore, it's very annoying. I'm on desktop, too and I'm using Microsoft Edge. So far, I had the issue only occasionally when I was using my tablet, but it was never that bad and it always went away again without me doing anything about it. I never had that problem on my laptop until yesterday and now it won't stop.
HoraDusk wrote on 2023-09-05 03:16:39:
Clearing cache and cookies solved it... for a day, yesterday. Today the issue came back and doing the same steps didn't solve the situation. This is happening to me only from desktop, mobile isn't having any issues at the moment.

I'm having exactly the same problem since yesterday. Clearing my cache worked for one day, now I'm back to constantly clicking "Agree" every few seconds. I can't do anything anymore, it's very annoying. I'm on desktop, too and I'm using Microsoft Edge. So far, I had the issue only occasionally when I was using my tablet, but it was never that bad and it always went away again without me doing anything about it. I never had that problem on my laptop until yesterday and now it won't stop.
The same problem appeared for me just now. I'm on mobile and use chrome. I just played and clicked around and suddenly it started and won't stop. I tried both, accepting and managing options, it didn't help. Super annoying. On my tablet, it didn't appear yet, hope it won't.
The same problem appeared for me just now. I'm on mobile and use chrome. I just played and clicked around and suddenly it started and won't stop. I tried both, accepting and managing options, it didn't help. Super annoying. On my tablet, it didn't appear yet, hope it won't.
oie-28191318-N9y-Of7-I5.gifoie-28224116-MWz-GZg-OL.gifoie-4151826-Su5-R07uc.gifoie-415468-H5-Tm6q-Ww.gifoie-4153256fk-Hp-QLSc.gif
Just got this; it initially made a border around the entire screen! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/qMMqx0Vy/Fr-bad-ad.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/T3KPB9PP/fr-bad-add.png[/img]
Just got this; it initially made a border around the entire screen!

Fr-bad-ad.png
fr-bad-add.png
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@FlufferLover
Ad reports go in the pinned "Advertising Report Thread 2.0" thread in Flight Rising Discussion, not in bug reports! Many folks have reported that specific ad already, but more inspect element screenshots wouldn't hurt to help get rid of the ad :)
@FlufferLover
Ad reports go in the pinned "Advertising Report Thread 2.0" thread in Flight Rising Discussion, not in bug reports! Many folks have reported that specific ad already, but more inspect element screenshots wouldn't hurt to help get rid of the ad :)
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
@DragonsMythos Oop! Thanks for letting me know :)
@DragonsMythos Oop! Thanks for letting me know :)
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
A ton of pop-ups for me again, 2 days ago it was fine.
I've tried to check what ads are those, but the message concerning privacy keeps endlessly appearing after every click...
A ton of pop-ups for me again, 2 days ago it was fine.
I've tried to check what ads are those, but the message concerning privacy keeps endlessly appearing after every click...
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
[quote name="Cuivienen" date="2023-09-20 10:48:52" ] [quote name="HoraDusk" date="2023-09-05 03:16:39" ] Clearing cache and cookies solved it... for a day, yesterday. Today the issue came back and doing the same steps didn't solve the situation. This is happening to me only from desktop, mobile isn't having any issues at the moment. [/quote] I'm having exactly the same problem since yesterday. Clearing my cache worked for one day, now I'm back to constantly clicking "Agree" every few seconds. I can't do anything anymore, it's very annoying. I'm on desktop, too and I'm using Microsoft Edge. So far, I had the issue only occasionally when I was using my tablet, but it was never that bad and it always went away again without me doing anything about it. I never had that problem on my laptop until yesterday and now it won't stop. [/quote] It's happening again. Last time, it finally stopped after a few days, now it's the same all over again - it makes me feel as if I'm playing Whac-A-Mole instead of FR. :P
Cuivienen wrote on 2023-09-20 10:48:52:
HoraDusk wrote on 2023-09-05 03:16:39:
Clearing cache and cookies solved it... for a day, yesterday. Today the issue came back and doing the same steps didn't solve the situation. This is happening to me only from desktop, mobile isn't having any issues at the moment.

I'm having exactly the same problem since yesterday. Clearing my cache worked for one day, now I'm back to constantly clicking "Agree" every few seconds. I can't do anything anymore, it's very annoying. I'm on desktop, too and I'm using Microsoft Edge. So far, I had the issue only occasionally when I was using my tablet, but it was never that bad and it always went away again without me doing anything about it. I never had that problem on my laptop until yesterday and now it won't stop.

It's happening again. Last time, it finally stopped after a few days, now it's the same all over again - it makes me feel as if I'm playing Whac-A-Mole instead of FR. :P
Same here.
It started yesterday and it's very annoying. Especially when you bond with Familiars and it pops up after every single click....
Same here.
It started yesterday and it's very annoying. Especially when you bond with Familiars and it pops up after every single click....
ive got the exact same issue now but adblock doesnt change it im ready to be done ngl
ive got the exact same issue now but adblock doesnt change it im ready to be done ngl
I've been having this problem for about a week now and every suggestion doesn't work to fix it for more then a couple of clicks to other pages. Hope it gets sorted because it's making the site basically unusable.
I've been having this problem for about a week now and every suggestion doesn't work to fix it for more then a couple of clicks to other pages. Hope it gets sorted because it's making the site basically unusable.
Dragon wanted: Marigold/Vermilion/Abyss Female unbred
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35