Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hawks Artshop - USD/T/G [closed]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Can I be added to the pixel pinglist ?
Can I be added to the pixel pinglist ?
3m8m5pq.png
@Yemoja
added! and thank you for your interest!!
@Yemoja
added! and thank you for your interest!!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
[font=Candara]@Hawkeyyee | [s][i]Oh no I've also found your regular art shop[/i][/s] Would you happen to be interested in doing a chibi pairing of these two ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66183358]x[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53998478]x[/url])? They have human references in the moodboards in their biographies, and I can provide a description of their relationship to each other! (It's not romantic in the slightest - he's an orphan that she took in) - If you are, I'll fill out the order form properly [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [s]And of course, would pay in gems.[/s]
@Hawkeyyee | Oh no I've also found your regular art shop Would you happen to be interested in doing a chibi pairing of these two (x | x)? They have human references in the moodboards in their biographies, and I can provide a description of their relationship to each other! (It's not romantic in the slightest - he's an orphan that she took in)

- If you are, I'll fill out the order form properly

And of course, would pay in gems.
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@Generation
LOL hello there! honestly im honoured to be able to draw these two <33 do feel free to fill out the form when you're able!!
@Generation
LOL hello there! honestly im honoured to be able to draw these two <33 do feel free to fill out the form when you're able!!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee | Merci beaucoup - I am so excited to see how it turned out! Also, Suho and Luhan's gaoler adopts looked so good - I love how you did the braids!

Payment:
Gems - 800g?

Style:
Chibi Paired Art

Character Links:
Vivien - link here goes to her page, where there is a moodboard with a few personality characteristics in it and two female human reference images. If you would like the larger versions of those images let me know!

Jacob - link here goes to his page, where there is a moodboard with a few personality characteristics in it and two male human reference images. Again - if you'd like larger versions, let me know!

They are both platinum blondes with blue eyes. Their relationship is that Vivien (~32 years old, looks young, around 24 years old) is a royal-blood queen who has conquered 5 kingdoms and killed her own husband when he tried to take control of the kingdoms from her. Because of that, she never had any children of her own.

Jacob (~16) is an common-blood orphan who grew up stealing and running tricks in the streets to survive. Vivien found him when he was ~12 years old and, recognizing his ambition to survive, took him in as an adopted son.

Though they are both cold-blooded and merciless in their techniques for conquering and taking power and wealth from others, they are both devoted to each other. Vivien sees Jacob as her successor - her true blood, though they are not actually related, and loves him as if he were really her son. Jacob sees Vivien as his savior - as a woman who has taken him in and protected him, allowed him to grow and encouraged him and gave him the tools to become something more in the world. He does think of her as his true mother, and completely disregards his deceased parents. They are very sweet to each other.

Brief Description:
Honestly - feel free to draw whatever comes to your mind with the description above!
@Hawkeyyee | Merci beaucoup - I am so excited to see how it turned out! Also, Suho and Luhan's gaoler adopts looked so good - I love how you did the braids!

Payment:
Gems - 800g?

Style:
Chibi Paired Art

Character Links:
Vivien - link here goes to her page, where there is a moodboard with a few personality characteristics in it and two female human reference images. If you would like the larger versions of those images let me know!

Jacob - link here goes to his page, where there is a moodboard with a few personality characteristics in it and two male human reference images. Again - if you'd like larger versions, let me know!

They are both platinum blondes with blue eyes. Their relationship is that Vivien (~32 years old, looks young, around 24 years old) is a royal-blood queen who has conquered 5 kingdoms and killed her own husband when he tried to take control of the kingdoms from her. Because of that, she never had any children of her own.

Jacob (~16) is an common-blood orphan who grew up stealing and running tricks in the streets to survive. Vivien found him when he was ~12 years old and, recognizing his ambition to survive, took him in as an adopted son.

Though they are both cold-blooded and merciless in their techniques for conquering and taking power and wealth from others, they are both devoted to each other. Vivien sees Jacob as her successor - her true blood, though they are not actually related, and loves him as if he were really her son. Jacob sees Vivien as his savior - as a woman who has taken him in and protected him, allowed him to grow and encouraged him and gave him the tools to become something more in the world. He does think of her as his true mother, and completely disregards his deceased parents. They are very sweet to each other.

Brief Description:
Honestly - feel free to draw whatever comes to your mind with the description above!
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@Generation
could i please get the full size of those references?, and possibly any clothing references of what to put them in??

i have a few ideas :3cc which i'll be getting back to you in the next few days with a sketch to make sure everything is to your liking!! overall everything seems good, and you'd be correct on the total <33 feel free to send it when you can!
@Generation
could i please get the full size of those references?, and possibly any clothing references of what to put them in??

i have a few ideas :3cc which i'll be getting back to you in the next few days with a sketch to make sure everything is to your liking!! overall everything seems good, and you'd be correct on the total <33 feel free to send it when you can!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
Can I be added to the pixel pinglist? ty!
Can I be added to the pixel pinglist? ty!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
could i be added to the pixel pinglist? <3
could i be added to the pixel pinglist? <3
AbP38Qw.png
TEETH
oqKVOkh.png
mlHpBMC.png
NlmYDAS.png
57160948.png
loimysO.png
fkWjutW.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
dnlkbEm.png
Hello! Could I be added to the pixel pinglist please? ^w^ thank you, your art is gorgeous!
Hello! Could I be added to the pixel pinglist please? ^w^ thank you, your art is gorgeous!
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
DO you do chibi's of other fr content? I'm looking to get a few small chibi pieces done for some hatchery themes. lol
DO you do chibi's of other fr content? I'm looking to get a few small chibi pieces done for some hatchery themes. lol
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23