Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Valentine Scene YCH [ All breeds ] .FULL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
all claimed!
•·················•·················•
•·················•·················••·················•·················•
Valentine Scene YCH
xxxxx
open// CLOSED
openings will be periodically!

•····························•
updates: all breeds completed! i said so confidently, and then they released the auraboa

currently working on:
please check out my trello for updates on orders!
xxx R U L E S

I am subscribed. but i do not mind pings!
Do not edit my signature nor claim art as yours. You may not edit my art in anyway (cropping & resizing is allowed however the signature must always be visible and legible).
You must credit me by either linking the art in your dragon's bio back to my lair, or this thread. If you are posting the artwork onto Toyhouse please credit WolfXShatter as that is my TH.
Payment must be sent upon confirmation of your order, which will not be started until said payment is received. If payment is not received within 48hrs of the order confirmation you forfeit the slot.
Do not send me any form of payment until I ask you to.
All FRC orders must be paid through either CR or PM. If your order involves any manner of items outside of G/T it must be paid through PM. Crossroads will not be accepted until the artwork is completed.
All USD orders must be paid through paypal. Upon ordering with USD I will PM you with your confirmation and my information.
You may order up to two (2) pairings in one order.
All Flightrising breeds are available with gender differences. apparel and accents are accepted, please see information on pricing below!
Non-FR dragons are also allowed further information on ordering non-fr dragons can be found below as well.
Turnaround time all orders will be completed within 3 weeks of payment being received.
all claimed!
Valentine Scene YCH
xxxxx
open// CLOSED
openings will be periodically!

•····························•
updates: all breeds completed! i said so confidently, and then they released the auraboa

currently working on:
please check out my trello for updates on orders!
xxx R U L E S

I am subscribed. but i do not mind pings!
Do not edit my signature nor claim art as yours. You may not edit my art in anyway (cropping & resizing is allowed however the signature must always be visible and legible).
You must credit me by either linking the art in your dragon's bio back to my lair, or this thread. If you are posting the artwork onto Toyhouse please credit WolfXShatter as that is my TH.
Payment must be sent upon confirmation of your order, which will not be started until said payment is received. If payment is not received within 48hrs of the order confirmation you forfeit the slot.
Do not send me any form of payment until I ask you to.
All FRC orders must be paid through either CR or PM. If your order involves any manner of items outside of G/T it must be paid through PM. Crossroads will not be accepted until the artwork is completed.
All USD orders must be paid through paypal. Upon ordering with USD I will PM you with your confirmation and my information.
You may order up to two (2) pairings in one order.
All Flightrising breeds are available with gender differences. apparel and accents are accepted, please see information on pricing below!
Non-FR dragons are also allowed further information on ordering non-fr dragons can be found below as well.
Turnaround time all orders will be completed within 3 weeks of payment being received.
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
[center]•·················•·················•[/center] [center]•·················•·················••·················•·················•[/center] [center][color=#AA0025][size=6][font=Monotype Corsiva]Pricing & Information[/font][/size][/color][/center] [center]•·················•·················••·················•·················•[/center] [center] [i]just need to do boas LOL gif has all of the others though![/i][img]https://i.imgur.com/tYmPZHx.gif[/img][/center] [center]•·················•·················••·················•·················•[/center] [quote= Flightrising Breed Pricing] [center] [size=5]350[emoji=gem size=1] | 350[emoji=treasure size=1] | 4 USD[/size] [size=2][i]this is the price of one pairing (two dragons together) if you want just a single dragon the price of one is 200g/200kt/2usd and will not come with a background[/i][/size] [color=transparent]xxxx[/color] [LIST] [*][b]apparel [/b]is 25-100g/kt depending on complexity for each item [*][b]skins/accents[/b] are 25-100g/kt depending on complexity and overall coverage [*] [b]Basic background is no charge[/b]. [*] [b]All genes and eye types are no extra charge.[/b] [/LIST] [/quote] [emoji=ping size=1][b]Information on Backgrounds[/b]: [columns][b]the "default" background is free of charge[/b] and will be added unless you have stated you wish for the adopt to be transparent . the default background can also be colour matched to your pairing, and aside from colours, no details of the default background can be changed, taken away, or added to. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3203862/1#post_53219384]please see the completed examples[/url] for ways the default background can be colour matched to your pairing. if you do not specify colours for the default background I will colourmatch it to your pairing to my own aesthetics. [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KppY7VS.png[/img][/columns] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [center]•·················•·················•[/center] [emoji=ping size=1][b]I will also do non-FR dragon ocs![/b]: [b]Non-Flightrising Characters Pricing[/b] is 500g/500kt/5usd for each character. a pairing would be 1kg/1mt/10usd. the art will be 100% custom and is much cheaper then my usual commission rates. If this is something that interests you, do feel free to inquire <33 [/center] [center]•·················•·················••·················•·················•[/center] [center]•·················•·················•[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7hKCID3.png[/img][/center] [size=5][b]When ordering...[/b][/size] [center]Please use the following code when ordering! and make sure to read and replace the writing between the [.i] italic codes [/i.]! [/center] [code] @hawkeyyee [b]Dragons:[/b] [i]put your dragon bcc, or character references here please![/i] [b]Payment Type:[/b] [i]g/t/usd/egg/other[/i] [b]Apparel/Accents:[/b] [i]Please use the [item=item name] & [skin=skin ID] codes when listing them![/i] [b]Background:[/b] [i]let me know if you want it a particular colour or if you want me to colour match it to the pairing![/i] [b]Additional Information:[/b] [i] Let me know any preference on which dragon is facing which, if you would like a signature banner alt, any preference on gendered bases, ect. [/i] [/code] [center]•·················•·················••·················•·················•[/center] [center]•·················•·················•[/center]
Pricing & Information
just need to do boas LOL gif has all of the others though!tYmPZHx.gif
Quote:
350 | 350 | 4 USD
this is the price of one pairing (two dragons together)
if you want just a single dragon the price of one is 200g/200kt/2usd and will not come with a background

xxxx
  • apparel is 25-100g/kt depending on complexity for each item
  • skins/accents are 25-100g/kt depending on complexity and overall coverage
  • Basic background is no charge.
  • All genes and eye types are no extra charge.
Information on Backgrounds:
the "default" background is free of charge and will be added unless you have stated you wish for the adopt to be transparent . the default background can also be colour matched to your pairing, and aside from colours, no details of the default background can be changed, taken away, or added to. please see the completed examples for ways the default background can be colour matched to your pairing. if you do not specify colours for the default background I will colourmatch it to your pairing to my own aesthetics. KppY7VS.png
xxx

I will also do non-FR dragon ocs!:
Non-Flightrising Characters Pricing is 500g/500kt/5usd for each character. a pairing would be 1kg/1mt/10usd. the art will be 100% custom and is much cheaper then my usual commission rates. If this is something that interests you, do feel free to inquire <33

7hKCID3.png
When ordering...
Please use the following code when ordering! and make sure to read and replace the writing between the [.i] italic codes [/i.]!
Code:
@hawkeyyee [b]Dragons:[/b] [i]put your dragon bcc, or character references here please![/i] [b]Payment Type:[/b] [i]g/t/usd/egg/other[/i] [b]Apparel/Accents:[/b] [i]Please use the [item=item name] & [skin=skin ID] codes when listing them![/i] [b]Background:[/b] [i]let me know if you want it a particular colour or if you want me to colour match it to the pairing![/i] [b]Additional Information:[/b] [i] Let me know any preference on which dragon is facing which, if you would like a signature banner alt, any preference on gendered bases, ect. [/i]
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
[center]•·················•·················•[/center] [center]•·················•·················••·················•·················•[/center] [center][color=#AA0025][size=6][font=Monotype Corsiva]Examples & Finished Orders[/font][/size][/color][/center] [center]•·················•·················••·················•·················•[/center] [center][color=#AA0025][size=5]>> [url=https://imgur.com/a/qnBezoo]Gallery Link[/url] <<[/size][/color][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/S2Cw5YP.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9yzBdWc.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/aMu01YO.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/7zFMoOV.png[/img] [center]•·················•·················••·················•·················•[/center]
Examples & Finished Orders
>> Gallery Link <<
S2Cw5YP.png
9yzBdWc.pngaMu01YO.png7zFMoOV.png
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
[center]•·················•·················•[/center] [center]•·················•·················••·················•·················•[/center] [center][color=#AA0025][size=6][font=Monotype Corsiva]Pinglist & Discord[/font][/size][/color][/center] [center]•·················•·················••·················•·················•[/center] [center] [b]please let me know if you'd like to be on any of the following pinglists <33[/b] [center]>>[url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KF_wi1vVaIPhJjIfDfxuf6601b8qs_5F4aCXkEU7VOc/edit?usp=sharing]also feel free to click here to be taken a self-editing pinglist![/url]<<[/center] [quote= pinglist for when this shop opens] all pings have been moved to the self-editing pinglist and will be kept UTD there [/quote] [/center] [center]•·················•·················••·················•·················•[/center] [quote=Discord Invite Link] [center][size=5] [url=https://discord.com/invite/HswVSyza4G][img]https://i.imgur.com/MVKpjP9.gif[/img][/url][/size] [i](click image for link!)[/i][/center] [center][b]Why a discord?[/b] This is where all announcements for my shops are stored! I also offer in-discord giveaways and discounts. Ko-fi subscribes get exclusive previews and first pick when it comes to ordering across all my shops. If its something that may interest you please do swing by <33[/center] [/quote] [center]•·················•·················••·················•·················•[/center] [center]•·················•·················•[/center]
Pinglist & Discord

please let me know if you'd like to be on any of the following pinglists <33
pinglist for when this shop opens wrote:
all pings have been moved to the self-editing pinglist and will be kept UTD there
Discord Invite Link wrote:
MVKpjP9.gif
(click image for link!)
Why a discord? This is where all announcements for my shops are stored! I also offer in-discord giveaways and discounts. Ko-fi subscribes get exclusive previews and first pick when it comes to ordering across all my shops. If its something that may interest you please do swing by <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
pings sniped

aaaaa

pings sniped

aaaaa

FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
mE! me memememe!!!!! meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! gimme giimmeeeee plssssssssssss
mE! me memememe!!!!! meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! gimme giimmeeeee plssssssssssss
GkfDmNh.png
Dani you already know I would love to be on that pinglist, please!
Dani you already know I would love to be on that pinglist, please!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
pinglist please >:)
pinglist please >:)
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
Pinglist please
Pinglist please
r2.gif
Could I be added to the pinglist, please? Thank you!
Could I be added to the pinglist, please? Thank you!
xJ2FDKA.gifx
Rivers
she/her

Cerdae Tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40