Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hawks Artshop - USD/T/G [closed]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@kolowaskolo
ohhh!! your obe is so cute!!

i can do the dried tea apparel no problem! it shouldn't end up being too busy, and honestly these bits of apparel I find pretty simple to do!

pricing comes to 200+50+(25*4) making the total 350g! If all that sounds good to you I can get started once payment is received <33
@kolowaskolo
ohhh!! your obe is so cute!!

i can do the dried tea apparel no problem! it shouldn't end up being too busy, and honestly these bits of apparel I find pretty simple to do!

pricing comes to 200+50+(25*4) making the total 350g! If all that sounds good to you I can get started once payment is received <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee
Hi! I saw that you opened 3 slots for pixel art! I notice only two have been taken, so would I be able to take the last slot? I ask because I’m unsure if only those on your pinglist can order! Thank you. :)
@Hawkeyyee
Hi! I saw that you opened 3 slots for pixel art! I notice only two have been taken, so would I be able to take the last slot? I ask because I’m unsure if only those on your pinglist can order! Thank you. :)
••••••••••••••••••••
47gGDBH.gif
nDdKi4b.gif
@Verah

hey there! <33

anyone can order, so by all means! third slot is yours!
@Verah

hey there! <33

anyone can order, so by all means! third slot is yours!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Gems.

Style: Pixel! Sized to fit into signatures, please. :)

Character links: This gal and this gal!

Brief description: Both of them are so complex, so firstly, if you’re unsure you’d be able to make them both, especially considering the signature size limitation, please tell me! I have other dragons I could inquire about!
Anyways, because of said complexities they have, I just ask you include their accents on them and one piece of apparel per dragons. for Abdelno, please include her roundhorns, and then for Magdalen, please include her Peach Plumed Headdress (I have morphologies for these in their bio).
Also, if you are up for it, still feel free to simplify both dragons somewhat, like disregarding Magdalen’s ringlets, lol.
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Gems.

Style: Pixel! Sized to fit into signatures, please. :)

Character links: This gal and this gal!

Brief description: Both of them are so complex, so firstly, if you’re unsure you’d be able to make them both, especially considering the signature size limitation, please tell me! I have other dragons I could inquire about!
Anyways, because of said complexities they have, I just ask you include their accents on them and one piece of apparel per dragons. for Abdelno, please include her roundhorns, and then for Magdalen, please include her Peach Plumed Headdress (I have morphologies for these in their bio).
Also, if you are up for it, still feel free to simplify both dragons somewhat, like disregarding Magdalen’s ringlets, lol.
••••••••••••••••••••
47gGDBH.gif
nDdKi4b.gif
@Hawkeyyee
Also! Forgot to mention, but could you tell me how much that would be? I will make sure to double/triple it too, LOL, I feel like what I’ve asked for is pretty complex, though if you would prefer (a) different dragon(s), I will still do the same! I have been keeping an eye out on your shop for a while. :)
@Hawkeyyee
Also! Forgot to mention, but could you tell me how much that would be? I will make sure to double/triple it too, LOL, I feel like what I’ve asked for is pretty complex, though if you would prefer (a) different dragon(s), I will still do the same! I have been keeping an eye out on your shop for a while. :)
••••••••••••••••••••
47gGDBH.gif
nDdKi4b.gif
@Verah
these two are completely doable! <33

pricing would be 200+200+25+25+25+25 for the accents and apparel pieces making that 500g as still images! if wanted any animations would be +50g on both just as an option if you wanted however not mandatory!

if all that sounds alright with you I can get started once payment is received! and thank you so much for the order ;;u;; seriously these two are lovely dragons
@Verah
these two are completely doable! <33

pricing would be 200+200+25+25+25+25 for the accents and apparel pieces making that 500g as still images! if wanted any animations would be +50g on both just as an option if you wanted however not mandatory!

if all that sounds alright with you I can get started once payment is received! and thank you so much for the order ;;u;; seriously these two are lovely dragons
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee Payment: USD/Treasure/Gems/[b]Mixed[/b] I may end up paying in all gems/treasure. It depends what I have on hand. Style: [b]chibi[/b]/usual Character links: Both characters have artwork in there bio. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69717838]Kareem[/url] has artwork that shows Frisk (the Bane), but I'm not fond of her fur design in this piece. I'm throwing it in since it gives a good representation of her personality. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65877414][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/658775/65877414_350.png[/img][/url] I realize Stygian's colored art has a lot of shadows. His base color is the same as the primary gene on the dragon. I would like his fur to have darker splotches like his gene does. his markings are based on the orange-pink color in his wings. The leg guards and color are based on the skin (red and gold) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60283960][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/602840/60283960_350.png[/img][/url] Brief description: The pair cuddling. Frisk is very clingy and Stygian just tolerates her.
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: USD/Treasure/Gems/Mixed I may end up paying in all gems/treasure. It depends what I have on hand.
Style: chibi/usual
Character links: Both characters have artwork in there bio. Kareem has artwork that shows Frisk (the Bane), but I'm not fond of her fur design in this piece. I'm throwing it in since it gives a good representation of her personality.
65877414_350.png
I realize Stygian's colored art has a lot of shadows. His base color is the same as the primary gene on the dragon. I would like his fur to have darker splotches like his gene does. his markings are based on the orange-pink color in his wings. The leg guards and color are based on the skin (red and gold)
60283960_350.png
Brief description: The pair cuddling. Frisk is very clingy and Stygian just tolerates her.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Hawkeyyee
I would love a little animation added to the two of them!
I will probably send over payment tomorrow morning, I would like to gather a bit more gems for you!
Thank you so much for the compliments on them! They are my favorite couple (and only LOL) in my lair! ;;
@Hawkeyyee
I would love a little animation added to the two of them!
I will probably send over payment tomorrow morning, I would like to gather a bit more gems for you!
Thank you so much for the compliments on them! They are my favorite couple (and only LOL) in my lair! ;;
••••••••••••••••••••
47gGDBH.gif
nDdKi4b.gif
@Verah
awesome! can do that then <33

and no rush on the payment! i've opened all my shops to save for a dream dragon and have a bit of in influx on orders so will take me a bit to get around to things as is ^^;

seriously they're precious <33 and very much match my own aesthetics LOL
@Verah
awesome! can do that then <33

and no rush on the payment! i've opened all my shops to save for a dream dragon and have a bit of in influx on orders so will take me a bit to get around to things as is ^^;

seriously they're precious <33 and very much match my own aesthetics LOL
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Raan

hello hello!

so this shop isn't actually open for non-pixal orders as I haven't gotten around to updating my shop -- that being said I will be taking your order for the chibis and I will honour the pricing listed

total will be 800g plus a 200g complexity fee bringing it to 1000g, if that all sounds alright with you I can get started once payment is received! for reference i also use a 1g:1300t conversion ratio

i also have a quick question in regards to them; are they both canine based? having a bit of difficulty figuring what sort of creatures they are with the ref art ^^;
@Raan

hello hello!

so this shop isn't actually open for non-pixal orders as I haven't gotten around to updating my shop -- that being said I will be taking your order for the chibis and I will honour the pricing listed

total will be 800g plus a 200g complexity fee bringing it to 1000g, if that all sounds alright with you I can get started once payment is received! for reference i also use a 1g:1300t conversion ratio

i also have a quick question in regards to them; are they both canine based? having a bit of difficulty figuring what sort of creatures they are with the ref art ^^;
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23