Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hawks Artshop - USD/T/G
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Kitari bless! <33

and I do love info pages! one last question, this be paid with FR currency/items or USD? : )
@Kitari bless! <33

and I do love info pages! one last question, this be paid with FR currency/items or USD? : )
hawk
21+
she/her
lesbian
FR+0
gZD803D.png
51BAdzk.png
2xowK2k.png
IU9MD6R.png
hawk
21+
she/her
lesbian
FR+0
@Hawkeyyee Gems!
@Hawkeyyee Gems!
hYK4ogH.gif
@Kitari

sweet! <33 feel free to send a CR whenever you are able, it won't be touched until everything is completed!

and all updates on the work will be sent to your DMs <33
@Kitari

sweet! <33 feel free to send a CR whenever you are able, it won't be touched until everything is completed!

and all updates on the work will be sent to your DMs <33
hawk
21+
she/her
lesbian
FR+0
gZD803D.png
51BAdzk.png
2xowK2k.png
IU9MD6R.png
hawk
21+
she/her
lesbian
FR+0
@Hawkeyyee

Payment:Gems
Style: chibi
Character links: Here is the only reference I have of her right now. I'll PM you more specific details if that's alright with you <3
Brief description: fulllbody
@Hawkeyyee

Payment:Gems
Character links: Here is the only reference I have of her right now. I'll PM you more specific details if that's alright with you <3
Brief description: fulllbody
@shiveredwolf
in classes today but! feel free to send any other details to me <33 along with a CR of the gems whenever able! i won’t touch them until everything is completed <33
@shiveredwolf
in classes today but! feel free to send any other details to me <33 along with a CR of the gems whenever able! i won’t touch them until everything is completed <33
hawk
21+
she/her
lesbian
FR+0
gZD803D.png
51BAdzk.png
2xowK2k.png
IU9MD6R.png
hawk
21+
she/her
lesbian
FR+0
Refilling here, for your organizing pleasure.
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Trade for Golem Gauntlet
Style: Chibi
Character links: 1, 2, 3
Brief description: Please draw her as brattily as possible =} Also if you could include Eos (even if drawn as like, just a glowing ball with wings), I would be super super happy.
Refilling here, for your organizing pleasure.
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Trade for Golem Gauntlet
Style: Chibi
Character links: 1, 2, 3
Brief description: Please draw her as brattily as possible =} Also if you could include Eos (even if drawn as like, just a glowing ball with wings), I would be super super happy.
hYK4ogH.gif
@Kitari

your amazing, truly <33

and consider it done!
@Kitari

your amazing, truly <33

and consider it done!
hawk
21+
she/her
lesbian
FR+0
gZD803D.png
51BAdzk.png
2xowK2k.png
IU9MD6R.png
hawk
21+
she/her
lesbian
FR+0
@Hawkeyyee
So this is gonna be a request for a character that I'm literally making up right now, I mean i've had the idea for her for a couple of weeks but since I don't have any ref art or anything for her yet I hope this is okay? If not please feel free to ignore this Dx

Payment: treasure
Character links: Here is what her hairstyle looks like, her hair is short and wavy with sideswept bangs that fall above her eyebrow on the left side of her face. Her hair color is lilac (#C8A2C8) but fades from a slightly darker shade at her roots into the lighter lilac color. Eyes are a light grey, and slightly narrow. Her outfit would be something casual like a dark purple plaid flannel with the first couple of buttons undone, a pair of black leggings, and a pair of black combat boots with lilac colored laces.
Brief description: what am i drawing? fulbody chibi
@Hawkeyyee
So this is gonna be a request for a character that I'm literally making up right now, I mean i've had the idea for her for a couple of weeks but since I don't have any ref art or anything for her yet I hope this is okay? If not please feel free to ignore this Dx

Payment: treasure
Character links: Here is what her hairstyle looks like, her hair is short and wavy with sideswept bangs that fall above her eyebrow on the left side of her face. Her hair color is lilac (#C8A2C8) but fades from a slightly darker shade at her roots into the lighter lilac color. Eyes are a light grey, and slightly narrow. Her outfit would be something casual like a dark purple plaid flannel with the first couple of buttons undone, a pair of black leggings, and a pair of black combat boots with lilac colored laces.
Brief description: what am i drawing? fulbody chibi
@Rynxenvy

hello! i'm fine drawing off of descriptions <33 they're lots of fun! and this sounds like a character thats right up my alley in design so im all here for this! just know I'll probably be sending a dm with some more questions of design when i get around to this <33

and feel free to send the treasure in a CR whenever you're able, I won't touch it until finished <33
@Rynxenvy

hello! i'm fine drawing off of descriptions <33 they're lots of fun! and this sounds like a character thats right up my alley in design so im all here for this! just know I'll probably be sending a dm with some more questions of design when i get around to this <33

and feel free to send the treasure in a CR whenever you're able, I won't touch it until finished <33
hawk
21+
she/her
lesbian
FR+0
gZD803D.png
51BAdzk.png
2xowK2k.png
IU9MD6R.png
hawk
21+
she/her