Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hawks Artshop - USD/T/G [closed]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Skiatha
ooo what a gorgeous snapper!!
so doing the quick math of, 200+50+(25*9) makes your total 475g/kt!

i just added all the apparel minus the animals, if there are any specific pieces you do not want added let me know and feel free to subtract from the total!

i do a 1g:1000t as my ratio so feel free to send payment by CR or PM whenever you're able and ill have the pixel sent over as soon as i can!
@Skiatha
ooo what a gorgeous snapper!!
so doing the quick math of, 200+50+(25*9) makes your total 475g/kt!

i just added all the apparel minus the animals, if there are any specific pieces you do not want added let me know and feel free to subtract from the total!

i do a 1g:1000t as my ratio so feel free to send payment by CR or PM whenever you're able and ill have the pixel sent over as soon as i can!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee
Ooh would you be down to do it without her Dried Flowerfall, wing bangles, and simplify the herb pouch, tail lei, and woodbasket into one? ;v; It's kinda a whole hodgepodge back there so you're more than welcome to simplify it hehe
@Hawkeyyee
Ooh would you be down to do it without her Dried Flowerfall, wing bangles, and simplify the herb pouch, tail lei, and woodbasket into one? ;v; It's kinda a whole hodgepodge back there so you're more than welcome to simplify it hehe
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha
yeAh that's fine! and i can simply it into one, but i would still have to charge it for individual pieces just for all the detail that will be going into it

so that would make it.. 425g/kt with the flower fall and bangles subtracted
@Skiatha
yeAh that's fine! and i can simply it into one, but i would still have to charge it for individual pieces just for all the detail that will be going into it

so that would make it.. 425g/kt with the flower fall and bangles subtracted
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee
Oki, sounds good with me!

also, I just took a look at your wishlist and got a Solar Protection I can toss in too! LAH looks like 300g atm so would you be good with the accent+125kt?
@Hawkeyyee
Oki, sounds good with me!

also, I just took a look at your wishlist and got a Solar Protection I can toss in too! LAH looks like 300g atm so would you be good with the accent+125kt?
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha
ooo i would happily take that and kt, yeah!

please send both through PM <33 and i'll get started as soon as they're received!
@Skiatha
ooo i would happily take that and kt, yeah!

please send both through PM <33 and i'll get started as soon as they're received!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee

Awesome, they've been sent!
@Hawkeyyee

Awesome, they've been sent!
pdPOUgg.png
@Dalilah
no worries at all!
gosh this skydancer is <3333

i wont charge for the layer apparel, as i'd just have to colour pick for the colour -- so that would be 8 apparel(including accent) and would you want any animation?

otherwise total is 200+(25*8) making it 400g! or 450g if wanted animation added to the pixel

so overall the black tulip flower fall would basically cover the cost with some treasure with the animation price <33
@Dalilah
no worries at all!
gosh this skydancer is <3333

i wont charge for the layer apparel, as i'd just have to colour pick for the colour -- so that would be 8 apparel(including accent) and would you want any animation?

otherwise total is 200+(25*8) making it 400g! or 450g if wanted animation added to the pixel

so overall the black tulip flower fall would basically cover the cost with some treasure with the animation price <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee

Oh, animation would be great! I'll send along the flowerfall + treasure momentarily :)
@Hawkeyyee

Oh, animation would be great! I'll send along the flowerfall + treasure momentarily :)
9PuoQwk.png
Hi!

Could you add me to your pixel reopen ping list? ^_^
Hi!

Could you add me to your pixel reopen ping list? ^_^
hGUs0rU.png

paperina
< they/them | 25 >
my art shop
@paperina
added <33
@paperina