Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hawks Artshop - USD/T/G [closed]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
@Dalilah
i was gonna draw both and just overlay them as it would be easier to get the effect right ^^; i don't mind if you want to count it as one so it would just be -75 off the original quote <33
@Dalilah
i was gonna draw both and just overlay them as it would be easier to get the effect right ^^; i don't mind if you want to count it as one so it would just be -75 off the original quote <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee
:eyes: Sorry for the bump but can you please ping me for when you open up pixels again? <3
@Hawkeyyee
:eyes: Sorry for the bump but can you please ping me for when you open up pixels again? <3
fo11Vhp.png
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Gems
Style: chibi
Character links: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65425383
Brief description: elegant deity fitting of 'fairy of the red pyramid'
@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Gems
Style: chibi
Character links: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65425383
Brief description: elegant deity fitting of 'fairy of the red pyramid'
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Zemo
im going to go ahead and respond in regard to both orders here,
500g for the chibi -- i will be sending a sketch of it once i have that done for review to make sure im on the right track for the piece!! <33
and how much are you paying for the adopt in gems and which part chests?

also please send payment in PMs when your able <33 I should have the adopt done as soon as tomorrow once payment is received, and the sketch sent along with it!
@Zemo
im going to go ahead and respond in regard to both orders here,
500g for the chibi -- i will be sending a sketch of it once i have that done for review to make sure im on the right track for the piece!! <33
and how much are you paying for the adopt in gems and which part chests?

also please send payment in PMs when your able <33 I should have the adopt done as soon as tomorrow once payment is received, and the sketch sent along with it!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee when I checked for chests, they were at 22g lah, so I'll pay in 5 chests and 90gems?
@Hawkeyyee when I checked for chests, they were at 22g lah, so I'll pay in 5 chests and 90gems?
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Zemo
that sounds good to me! <33 thank you so much for the order!
@Zemo
that sounds good to me! <33 thank you so much for the order!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Skiatha @Marilith @Looshiana @addams @speckledNightSky @mudy @Naegiri
//edit slots claimed!

howdy all!
i'm going to open up 2 more slots of pixels commissions, i have changed around the ruling for these and those are -- i will only be doing FR dragons this time around, and PLEASE specify if you would want the art to be signature sized or you wouldn't mind it being a tad larger

I'm actively experimenting with how I do pixel art with each piece i do, and often the art ends up bigger then intended ^^;

overall though my prices have not changed, and this is first comes first serves so just post the order form found on the front page! <33

thank you all!
@Skiatha @Marilith @Looshiana @addams @speckledNightSky @mudy @Naegiri
//edit slots claimed!

howdy all!
i'm going to open up 2 more slots of pixels commissions, i have changed around the ruling for these and those are -- i will only be doing FR dragons this time around, and PLEASE specify if you would want the art to be signature sized or you wouldn't mind it being a tad larger

I'm actively experimenting with how I do pixel art with each piece i do, and often the art ends up bigger then intended ^^;

overall though my prices have not changed, and this is first comes first serves so just post the order form found on the front page! <33

thank you all!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@hawkeyyee
Me please! ;u; will post info shortly~
@hawkeyyee
Me please! ;u; will post info shortly~
pdPOUgg.png
So sorry for the delay! @Hawkeyyee Payment: Treasure + WL items - Black Tulip Flowerfall (LAH 445g), Faerie Thorn Tangle (MP 135500t) Style: Pixel Character links: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57401258][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574013/57401258_350.png[/img][/url] Brief description: I'd love for her accent + the apparel in the outfit linked in her bio to be included! Two of the apparel pieces are layered for the colour effect; I'm not sure if those count as separate pieces or not. I haven't worked out a personality for Nayama yet, but she'll likely be something along the lines of a temporal cosmic being taking on a dragon form. And I don't mind at all if the pixel's bigger than sig size. :) Thank you so much!
So sorry for the delay!

@Hawkeyyee
Payment: Treasure + WL items - Black Tulip Flowerfall (LAH 445g), Faerie Thorn Tangle (MP 135500t)
Style: Pixel
Character links:
57401258_350.png
Brief description: I'd love for her accent + the apparel in the outfit linked in her bio to be included! Two of the apparel pieces are layered for the colour effect; I'm not sure if those count as separate pieces or not. I haven't worked out a personality for Nayama yet, but she'll likely be something along the lines of a temporal cosmic being taking on a dragon form. And I don't mind at all if the pixel's bigger than sig size. :)

Thank you so much!
9PuoQwk.png
Payment: Treasure+Gems (mixed)
Style: pixel
Character links: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61523897
Brief description: She's motherly and a gentle soul, and carries a whole garden of herbs on her back. Please do simplify wherever you need to, and her familiars don't need to be included! I'd love a small animation like her summer swelter bouncing up and down or her breathing, something simple.

I'll be putting the pix in their bio so I don't mind if it's a tad bit bigger! So long as it's cute ;3

Let me know how much that comes to <3
Payment: Treasure+Gems (mixed)
Style: pixel
Character links: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61523897
Brief description: She's motherly and a gentle soul, and carries a whole garden of herbs on her back. Please do simplify wherever you need to, and her familiars don't need to be included! I'd love a small animation like her summer swelter bouncing up and down or her breathing, something simple.

I'll be putting the pix in their bio so I don't mind if it's a tad bit bigger! So long as it's cute ;3

Let me know how much that comes to <3
pdPOUgg.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23