Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tiny Pride Adopts [ FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[center][color=#ff1863][b]S H O P S T A T U S [/b][/color] drawing![/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/912794834929086504/1116873954024493066/ixarus_kratos.png[/img] [center][columns][color=#ff1863] i am [b]subscribed[/b]; but i do not mind pings! [center][emoji=subscription update size=1][size=2][url=https://trello.com/b/ubzRnDnr/pop-up-adopts-by-hawkeyyee] Click here for my trello![/url] [center][color=#ff1863][size=4][u][b]PINGLIST[/b][/u][/size][/color] [pinglist=1945][nextcol]now you may be asking yourself. [color=#ff1863][i]hawkeyyee don't you have 5000 other adopt shops you could be working on??[/i][/color] and you see, well. yes. that is true. i could be. but i am impulsive by nature and have been obsessed with this new bean style i've started doing and,,, listen,,,, im queer, im here, im loud. let me draw your dragons as cute little chonks waving around a flag (and maybe with a scarf as a treat) dangit!!! okay but in all seriousness, welcome to my flag adopts! i do hope you all like these little bases, rules will be listed below on this post, pricing and further examples will be on the next. and the third is for announcements![/columns] [color=#ff1863][b]R U L E S[/b][/color][/center] • [b]I am subscribed.[/b] but i do not mind pings! • [b]My wishlist[/b] can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55327725]here[/url]. also feel free to ask about adopt trades! • [b]Do not[/b] edit my signature nor claim art as yours. You may not edit my art in anyway (cropping & resizing is allowed however the signature must always be visible and legible). • [b]You must credit me[/b] by either linking the art in your dragon's bio back to my lair, or this thread. If you are posting the artwork onto Toyhouse please credit [url=https://toyhou.se/WolfxShatter]WolfXShatter[/url] on TH. • [b]Payment must[/b] be sent upon confirmation of your order, which will not be started until said payment is received. If payment is not received within 48hrs of the order confirmation you forfeit the slot. For slot reserves/claims you have 48hrs to fulfil the claim otherwise i will be moving on. • [b]Do not[/b] send me any form of payment until I ask you to. • [b]All FRC[/b] orders must be paid through either CR or PM. If your order involves any manner of items outside of G/T it must be paid through PM. Crossroads will not be accepted until the artwork is completed. • [b]All USD[/b] orders must be paid through paypal. Upon ordering with USD I will PM you with your confirmation and my information. • [b]You may[/b] order up to two (2) dragons in one order. • [b]Not all Breeds are completed at this time[/b] please see pricing below for sponsorship of new breeds! • [b]Bases are gender neutral[/b] and do not have dimorphism. However, for Pearlcatchers, Skydancers, Guardians, ridgebacks, tundras, and Imperials the dimorphism can be applied upon request. [center]•·················•·················•[/center] [center][b]Turnaround time[/b] all orders will be completed within 3 weeks of payment being received. [/center] [center]•·················•·················••·················•·················•[/center]
S H O P S T A T U S
drawing!

ixarus_kratos.png
i am subscribed; but i do not mind pings!

now you may be asking yourself. hawkeyyee don't you have 5000 other adopt shops you could be working on?? and you see, well. yes. that is true. i could be. but i am impulsive by nature and have been obsessed with this new bean style i've started doing and,,, listen,,,,

im queer, im here, im loud.
let me draw your dragons as cute little chonks waving around a flag (and maybe with a scarf as a treat) dangit!!!

okay but in all seriousness, welcome to my flag adopts! i do hope you all like these little bases, rules will be listed below on this post, pricing and further examples will be on the next. and the third is for announcements!

R U L E S

I am subscribed. but i do not mind pings!
My wishlist can be found here. also feel free to ask about adopt trades!
Do not edit my signature nor claim art as yours. You may not edit my art in anyway (cropping & resizing is allowed however the signature must always be visible and legible).
You must credit me by either linking the art in your dragon's bio back to my lair, or this thread. If you are posting the artwork onto Toyhouse please credit WolfXShatter on TH.
Payment must be sent upon confirmation of your order, which will not be started until said payment is received. If payment is not received within 48hrs of the order confirmation you forfeit the slot. For slot reserves/claims you have 48hrs to fulfil the claim otherwise i will be moving on.
Do not send me any form of payment until I ask you to.
All FRC orders must be paid through either CR or PM. If your order involves any manner of items outside of G/T it must be paid through PM. Crossroads will not be accepted until the artwork is completed.
All USD orders must be paid through paypal. Upon ordering with USD I will PM you with your confirmation and my information.
You may order up to two (2) dragons in one order.
Not all Breeds are completed at this time please see pricing below for sponsorship of new breeds!
Bases are gender neutral and do not have dimorphism. However, for Pearlcatchers, Skydancers, Guardians, ridgebacks, tundras, and Imperials the dimorphism can be applied upon request.
•·················•·················•
Turnaround time all orders will be completed within 3 weeks of payment being received.
•·················•·················••·················•·················•

FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
[quote=PRICING & INFORMATION] [center][color=#ff1863] [size=5]200[emoji=gem size=1]200kt[emoji=treasure size=1] 2USD [/color] apparel/accents/skins +25-100 depending on complexity all genes and eye types included; some breaking line terts may cost +50 breed sponsoring is double the base price USD bundle price is also 4 adopts for 6USD, simple apparel and accents are free when ordering with the bundle! [/center] [/quote][img]https://i.imgur.com/DES9VFb.png[/img] [center][emoji=palette size=1] [url=https://imgur.com/a/3NtMWUG]Click Here for Completed Gallery[/url][/center] [color=#ff1863] I N F O M A T I O N [/color] [LIST] [*]most apparel and accents are accepted; if unsure ask! [*]currently there is no cap at apparel pieces able to be put on the adopts; but i may decline some pieces if it overloads the adopt too much, or if the number of apparel exceeds what the bases can handle without looking cluttered. [*]they can be flipped any desired way [*]a scarf can be included on all bases just ask! same with face paint! the flag is default and cannot be removed. flags do not need to be the same across flag/scarves/face paint. [*] i will NOT do harmful flags. do not ask. [*] these are intended as [b]pride adopts[/b], however, i will also do flight emblem flags in so desired. no other flags will be done. [*] any other questions do feel free to ask me! [quote=order form] @hawkeyyee [b]Dragon BBC: [/b][i]please link the bbc widget code of your dragon! if it is a scry, please link the morphology scry![/i] [b]Payment Type:[/b] [i]Gem/Treasure/USD/Wishlist[/i] [b]Flag Type:[/b] [i]tell me what flag you're wanting or link it here![/i] [b]Apparel/skins/accents:[/b] [i]please use the [/skin: id number] and [/item=item name] codes when listing outfits![/i] [b]Additional Information:[/b] L[i]et me know here of any desired facing of dragon (right/left) if would like me to put the dragons as a pair (see banner image) or if you'd like for them to have a scarf with a secondary flag! and just anything else i need to know for the adopt <33[/i] [/quote] [/LIST]
PRICING & INFORMATION wrote:
200200kt 2USD

apparel/accents/skins +25-100 depending on complexity
all genes and eye types included; some breaking line terts may cost +50
breed sponsoring is double the base price

USD bundle price is also 4 adopts for 6USD, simple apparel and accents are free when ordering with the bundle!
DES9VFb.png

I N F O M A T I O N
  • most apparel and accents are accepted; if unsure ask!
  • currently there is no cap at apparel pieces able to be put on the adopts; but i may decline some pieces if it overloads the adopt too much, or if the number of apparel exceeds what the bases can handle without looking cluttered.
  • they can be flipped any desired way
  • a scarf can be included on all bases just ask! same with face paint! the flag is default and cannot be removed. flags do not need to be the same across flag/scarves/face paint.
  • i will NOT do harmful flags. do not ask.
  • these are intended as pride adopts, however, i will also do flight emblem flags in so desired. no other flags will be done.
  • any other questions do feel free to ask me!
    order form wrote:
    @hawkeyyee
    Dragon BBC: please link the bbc widget code of your dragon! if it is a scry, please link the morphology scry!
    Payment Type: Gem/Treasure/USD/Wishlist
    Flag Type: tell me what flag you're wanting or link it here!
    Apparel/skins/accents: please use the [/skin: id number] and [/item=item name] codes when listing outfits!
    Additional Information: Let me know here of any desired facing of dragon (right/left) if would like me to put the dragons as a pair (see banner image) or if you'd like for them to have a scarf with a secondary flag! and just anything else i need to know for the adopt <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
[quote=Discord Invite Link] [center][size=5] [url=https://discord.com/invite/HswVSyza4G][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1026950620038561832/1064303076346966066/squigbutton.gif[/img][/url][/size] [i](click image for link!)[/i][/center] [center][b]Why a discord?[/b] This is where all announcements for my shops are stored! I also offer in-discord giveaways and discounts. Ko-fi subscribes get exclusive previews and first pick when it comes to ordering across all my shops. If its something that may interest you please do swing by <33[/center] [/quote]
Discord Invite Link wrote:
squigbutton.gif
(click image for link!)
Why a discord? This is where all announcements for my shops are stored! I also offer in-discord giveaways and discounts. Ko-fi subscribes get exclusive previews and first pick when it comes to ordering across all my shops. If its something that may interest you please do swing by <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@hawkeyyee Dragon BBC: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86838916][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/868390/86838916_350.png[/img][/url] Payment Type: Treasure Flag Type: Bi c: Apparel/skins/accents: None Additional Information: None
@hawkeyyee
Dragon BBC:
86838916_350.png
Payment Type: Treasure
Flag Type: Bi c:
Apparel/skins/accents: None
Additional Information: None
xJ2FDKA.gifx
Rivers
she/her

Cerdae Tracker
@LadyRivers

OOOOO!!!! ;;;; SHE!!! aaaaaaa

total be 100kt! feel free to toss that over when able, and i can get started on this bean in just a moment! <33
@LadyRivers

OOOOO!!!! ;;;; SHE!!! aaaaaaa

total be 100kt! feel free to toss that over when able, and i can get started on this bean in just a moment! <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@hawkeyyee Dragon BBC: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60000848][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/600009/60000848_350.png[/img][/url] Payment Type: Treasure Flag Type: bi ^^ Apparel/skins/accents: could he have [item=Black and White Flair Scarf] and the [item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars], [item=Veteran's Leg Scars] Additional Information: Facing left and could his eye be normal sclera? ^^ (his gijinka has 2 different coloured sclera) also :eyes: would it be possible to sponsor a tundra base? :3 (may sponsor in gems though if thats alright)
@hawkeyyee
Dragon BBC:
60000848_350.png
Payment Type: Treasure
Flag Type: bi ^^
Apparel/skins/accents: could he have Black and White Flair Scarf and the Veteran's Shoulder Scars , Veteran's Leg Scars
Additional Information: Facing left and could his eye be normal sclera? ^^ (his gijinka has 2 different coloured sclera)

also :eyes: would it be possible to sponsor a tundra base? :3 (may sponsor in gems though if thats alright)
@xLILM0NSTERx

a cutiee!

no charge on any of those apparels <33 so coatl will be 100kt! have also made note of the normal sclera and left facing <33

and of course can sponsor tundras! would you want to order a filled in tundra or just the lines for right now? (filled in tundra would be 200g/kt not including any apparel and just the sponsor would be 100g/kt)

just let me know on the tundra sponsor, and i can get started on these as soon as payment is received in either a CR or PM! <33
@xLILM0NSTERx

a cutiee!

no charge on any of those apparels <33 so coatl will be 100kt! have also made note of the normal sclera and left facing <33

and of course can sponsor tundras! would you want to order a filled in tundra or just the lines for right now? (filled in tundra would be 200g/kt not including any apparel and just the sponsor would be 100g/kt)

just let me know on the tundra sponsor, and i can get started on these as soon as payment is received in either a CR or PM! <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
sweet thank you!! and if its alright i'd love to fill an order for a tundra now :D (for the boi :3c) [s]i forgot that they are still my signature[/s] Dragon BBC: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67353747][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/673538/67353747_350.png[/img][/url] Payment Type: Gem Flag Type: Demisexual Apparel/skins/accents: If its alright could he have this tusks and scars of his gijinka ^^ Additional Information: Nothing i can think of? thank you ^^ im excited to see the pose :3
sweet thank you!! and if its alright i'd love to fill an order for a tundra now :D (for the boi :3c) i forgot that they are still my signature

Dragon BBC:
67353747_350.png
Payment Type: Gem
Flag Type: Demisexual
Apparel/skins/accents: If its alright could he have this tusks and scars of his gijinka ^^
Additional Information: Nothing i can think of? thank you ^^ im excited to see the pose :3
@xLILM0NSTERx

the boi!!!!! ;;u;; i love him so much highkey

and can do the tusks and scars no problem!! honestly im not going to charge for it, the adopts are really small so this will be really simple to add on

so! 100gkt on the coatl, and 200g for tundra! and if have any preferred posing do let me know!
@xLILM0NSTERx

the boi!!!!! ;;u;; i love him so much highkey

and can do the tusks and scars no problem!! honestly im not going to charge for it, the adopts are really small so this will be really simple to add on

so! 100gkt on the coatl, and 200g for tundra! and if have any preferred posing do let me know!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
hdjdkaka pinglisr for aberrations, spirals, and obelisks pls]
hdjdkaka pinglisr for aberrations, spirals, and obelisks pls]