Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kolo's Skins & Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][b][color=#e0298f][size=4][emoji=planet size=1] Kolo's Skins & Accents Shop [emoji=planet size=1][/size][/color][/b][/center] [center][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center] [center]This baby is officially approved and printed!! :D[/center] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EH7vQH8.png[/img][/center] [center] [ITEM=Accent: the sun, it has passed] Thank you to everyone who bought one so far![/center] [center]Reprint (600g): 1. Startail 2. Toys 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. [/center]
Kolo's Skins & Accents Shop
This baby is officially approved and printed!! :D
EH7vQH8.png

Thank you to everyone who bought one so far!
Reprint (600g):
1. Startail
2. Toys
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png
Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
oH0IRwB.png
bbWwIH5.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
wTFvIzl.gif
[center][b][color=#e0298f][size=4][emoji=firework size=1] Next Project [emoji=firework size=1][/size][/color][/b][/center]
Next Project
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png
Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
oH0IRwB.png
bbWwIH5.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
wTFvIzl.gif
[center][b][color=#e0298f][size=4][emoji=eclipsed sun size=1] Old Skins [emoji=eclipsed sun size=1][/size][/color][/b][/center] [columns][color=transparent]Note to self: Insert image here.[/color] [nextcol][color=transparent] 000 [/color] [nextcol][color=transparent]Note to self: Insert Item here, amount printed, and next reprint list[/color] [/columns] [center][b][color=#e0298f][size=4][emoji=palette size=1] Customs [emoji=palette size=1][/size][/color][/b][/center]
Old Skins
Note to self: Insert image here. 000 Note to self: Insert Item here, amount printed, and next reprint list
Customs
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png
Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
oH0IRwB.png
bbWwIH5.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
wTFvIzl.gif
[center][b][color=#e0298f][size=4][emoji=bell size=1] Pinglist [emoji=bell size=4][/size][/color][/b][/center] [center][emoji=star size=1][/center] @/TIR3D @/triingquarry @/Ikunoche @/Bloomed @/Evsaurus @/Sacrilegious @/finnamony @/Iodine @/StarSpeckledInk @/crypts @/Eviscerate @/Dragoneko @/RandomPurple @/Verah @/Sushimonsterr @/BirdsDontTalk @/Toska @/lorri12 @/Startail @/padfoot6 @/N3WV01D
Pinglist

@/TIR3D @/triingquarry @/Ikunoche @/Bloomed @/Evsaurus @/Sacrilegious @/finnamony @/Iodine @/StarSpeckledInk @/crypts @/Eviscerate @/Dragoneko @/RandomPurple @/Verah @/Sushimonsterr @/BirdsDontTalk @/Toska @/lorri12 @/Startail @/padfoot6 @/N3WV01D
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png
Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
oH0IRwB.png
bbWwIH5.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
wTFvIzl.gif
I'm very interested in this three headed pretty lady uwu
I'm very interested in this three headed pretty lady uwu
3pyRv9K.pngvytD0yu.png
I don't have anyone it would fit right now but I love your style! Posting so I can find you when I do :D
I don't have anyone it would fit right now but I love your style! Posting so I can find you when I do :D
fully realized creation
OqsA0tF.png
@kolowaskolo I'm very interested, would you take treasure?

edit; can you add me to your ping list?
@kolowaskolo I'm very interested, would you take treasure?

edit; can you add me to your ping list?
Looking for Unbred G1s;
white/white/x (double white g1)
white/x/white (double white g1)
x/x/white (double g1 with white)
@TIR3D sure! I can take treasure but only for 2-4 slots to make sure I've enough gems to fund the blueprints for anyone else wondering. I can put you down for a treasure slot if you'd like! :D I'll use a ratio of 1g:1kt
@TIR3D sure! I can take treasure but only for 2-4 slots to make sure I've enough gems to fund the blueprints for anyone else wondering. I can put you down for a treasure slot if you'd like! :D I'll use a ratio of 1g:1kt
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png
Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
oH0IRwB.png
bbWwIH5.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
wTFvIzl.gif
@Evsaurus
Put you down! Thank you! :D (also sorry for answering so late I forgot to sub but I'm subbed now hjdfhf)
@Evsaurus
Put you down! Thank you! :D (also sorry for answering so late I forgot to sub but I'm subbed now hjdfhf)
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png
Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
oH0IRwB.png
bbWwIH5.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
wTFvIzl.gif