Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 464 465 466 467 468 ... 656 657
@disillusionist. update please and am when graphics open need 1 more breeding set of 3 and the new banner we talked about and i hope to be done. but you never know.
@disillusionist. update please and am when graphics open need 1 more breeding set of 3 and the new banner we talked about and i hope to be done. but you never know.
uenN0Yx.png
@Disillusionist
May I be added to your ping list?

Though I would like to ask a few questions in PM's if given the chance. :D
@Disillusionist
May I be added to your ping list?

Though I would like to ask a few questions in PM's if given the chance. :D
@HiddenMica Hi there! Sure, which services would you like to be pinged for? And if the answers to your questions can't be found in my shop or general FAQs, please feel free to PM me. ^^
@HiddenMica Hi there! Sure, which services would you like to be pinged for? And if the answers to your questions can't be found in my shop or general FAQs, please feel free to PM me. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
For the lore please!
@Disillusionist
For the lore please!
@Disillusionist
Could I be added to the pinglist? (for other services, namely breeding cards)

I stumbled across your thread while looking into breeding card services for my WIP hatchery and the cards are just what I was looking for!
@Disillusionist
Could I be added to the pinglist? (for other services, namely breeding cards)

I stumbled across your thread while looking into breeding card services for my WIP hatchery and the cards are just what I was looking for!
56623242.png
@SylverFyre2003 Great to meet you, thanks so much for your interest! I'll add you now. ^^
@SylverFyre2003 Great to meet you, thanks so much for your interest! I'll add you now. ^^
Time for another little lore purge! All of these dragons come with lore written and coded by me. Please ping me here if you're interested in them; they'll be put on the AH after 24 hours. [i]Note that they all have [u]HibDen cooldowns[/u].[/i] [size=2]Also, please ignore the fact that they're in my Projects tab; I just didn't have anwyhere else suitable to put them.[/size] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50840871][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/508409/50840871.png[/img][/url][nextcol][center][s][b]KARI[/b] - Eigengrau subspecies - (Other variant) 453 words Also has some starter lore written by the breeder. [b][i]220kt / 220g[/i][/b][/s] [i][b]Sold![/b][/i][/center][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50634768][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/506348/50634768.png[/img][/url][nextcol][center][s][b]ORXATA[/b] - Ship's Cook - 739 words [b][i]300kt / 300g[/i][/b][/s] [i][b]Sold![/b][/i][/center][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28731783][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/287318/28731783.png[/img][/url][nextcol][center][s][b]LAHAMU[/b] - Nurse / Healer - 243 words [b][i]180kt / 180g[/i][/b][/s] [i][b]Sold![/b][/i][/center][/columns]
Time for another little lore purge! All of these dragons come with lore written and coded by me.

Please ping me here if you're interested in them; they'll be put on the AH after 24 hours. Note that they all have HibDen cooldowns. Also, please ignore the fact that they're in my Projects tab; I just didn't have anwyhere else suitable to put them.
50840871.png
KARI
- Eigengrau subspecies -
(Other variant)
453 words

Also has some starter lore written by the breeder.

220kt / 220g

Sold!
50634768.png
ORXATA
- Ship's Cook -
739 words

300kt / 300g

Sold!
28731783.png
LAHAMU
- Nurse / Healer -
243 words

180kt / 180g

Sold!
@Aquellla @forgranite @HiddenMica @SylverFyre2003 / @HorrorFiend @After @Polyhymnia @awaicu @Amehime @felistopaz @EmpressSectonia @Tues @Eulogy @Quintillion @alyblaith @Myndris @MistyGold @Saeldryn @Equive @cartographic @IraBell @FeistyDragon @Goblincat @MxFeral @Taishiro @OzziePhobia @Andraya @Jaypaw @Dragongirl00100 @kitsune56 @StarsAndMoon @Tynethyne @Mesai @cuchu1ainn @WolfTrickster

Free-for-all is open for November! (Got some extra free time, so I decided to open a day early.)

Quick reminder that I will be going on my annual hiatus from Nov. 15, 2021 to Jan. 15, 2022. More info can be found here.

Also got some lore dragons for sale!

Reminders:
  1. Make sure to PING ME correctly when making reservations or orders.
  2. Lore still has a max word count of 3,000 words (prose) or 30 bullet points (Gothic).
  3. Missed a slot? My affiliates might be able to help!
  4. For those who are low on currency, I'm still accepting items. Please check my wishlists before offering: projects and outfits, general-use items, and familiars.
__
Taken slots:

LORE: 3/3 FULL
OTHER: 1/3

@Aquellla @forgranite @HiddenMica @SylverFyre2003 / @HorrorFiend @After @Polyhymnia @awaicu @Amehime @felistopaz @EmpressSectonia @Tues @Eulogy @Quintillion @alyblaith @Myndris @MistyGold @Saeldryn @Equive @cartographic @IraBell @FeistyDragon @Goblincat @MxFeral @Taishiro @OzziePhobia @Andraya @Jaypaw @Dragongirl00100 @kitsune56 @StarsAndMoon @Tynethyne @Mesai @cuchu1ainn @WolfTrickster

Free-for-all is open for November! (Got some extra free time, so I decided to open a day early.)

Quick reminder that I will be going on my annual hiatus from Nov. 15, 2021 to Jan. 15, 2022. More info can be found here.

Also got some lore dragons for sale!

Reminders:
  1. Make sure to PING ME correctly when making reservations or orders.
  2. Lore still has a max word count of 3,000 words (prose) or 30 bullet points (Gothic).
  3. Missed a slot? My affiliates might be able to help!
  4. For those who are low on currency, I'm still accepting items. Please check my wishlists before offering: projects and outfits, general-use items, and familiars.
__
Taken slots:

LORE: 3/3 FULL
OTHER: 1/3

@Disillusionist

Could I reserve a lore slot while I fill out a form? If so, I’d love to!
@Disillusionist

Could I reserve a lore slot while I fill out a form? If so, I’d love to!
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Myndris Yup, go ahead!
@Myndris Yup, go ahead!
1 2 ... 464 465 466 467 468 ... 656 657