Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SylverFyre's Art Shop [WIP]
[center][size=2]Home | Ordering | Pricing & Examples | Finished Commissions | Affiliates | FAQ | Order Example[/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/foPNEvv.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5]Hello and welcome to my art shop! I'm SylverFyre, a creature designer. Here be dragons, monsters, and beasties of all kinds. Got a character you'd like drawn? I've got you covered.[/size][/center] [center][i]Social media coming soon[/i][/center] ----- [center][size=5][b]~ Announcements & News ~[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=4][i]Shop Opening Soon[/i][/size][/center] ----- [quote=Current Slots] [columns][indent][b]USD [0/2 filled][/b] - Open - Open [/indent][nextcol] [color=transparent]______________[/color] [nextcol][b]FR Currency [0/2 filled][/b] - Open - Open [/columns] Queue: - [/quote] ----- [center][size=5][b]~ Rules/Info ~[/b][/size][/center] [size=4][b]General:[/b][/size] [list] [*]I accept USD and Flight Rising currency [size=2](Gems & Treasure, wishlist coming soon)[/size] [*][b]$1 USD = 100 gems = 100,000 treasure[/b] [*]USD slots will be prioritized [*]USD is accepted via Paypal invoices [*]Estimated prices will be listed below, but are subject to change based on character complexity [*]Limit of one (1) artwork per order [*]Linking back to this shop or my profile is not required, but would be appreciated. [*]Please don't claim my work as your own. [*]Remember to save your commission once you receive it. [*]Commissions can be highly customizable. Got a question? Just ask! [*]Want to join the pinglist? Ping me in the thread and I'll add you. [/list] [size=4][b]I Draw:[/b][/size] [list][*]I'm a creature designer, so I draw all things creature-related. Dragons, monsters, and characters, whether humanoid, animal, or otherwise - with an emphasis on dragons. [*]Clothing? Yes! I can do FR and non-FR apparel, FR skins, and other accessories. [*]Backgrounds? Yes! Whether you'd like a simple gradient or a super spooky lair, I can do backgrounds to go with your character. [*]For style, I can do everything from sketches to linework to fully rendered paintings. [*][b]References:[/b] If you want me to do something mechanical or very niche in subject, [b]please provide references.[/b] I may not be well-versed in it, but as long as you have references for what you want me to do I should be able to draw it. But no matter the subject, I'll always appreciate more references![/list] [size=4][b]I do NOT draw:[/b][/size] [list][*]Anything breaking FR's rules or otherwise NSFW. [list][*]Mild gore (scars, scratches, etc) is fine.[/list] [*]I reserve the right to reject an order if I feel: [list][*]it will break FR's rules or include content I am not comfortable drawing [*]I will not be able to deliver a satisfactory result [/list][/list] Pinglist: [list] [*]wolvykasu [/list]
Home | Ordering | Pricing & Examples | Finished Commissions | Affiliates | FAQ | Order Example
foPNEvv.png
Hello and welcome to my art shop! I'm SylverFyre, a creature designer. Here be dragons, monsters, and beasties of all kinds. Got a character you'd like drawn? I've got you covered.
Social media coming soon

~ Announcements & News ~
Shop Opening Soon

Current Slots wrote:
USD [0/2 filled]
- Open
- Open

Queue:
-

~ Rules/Info ~
General:
  • I accept USD and Flight Rising currency (Gems & Treasure, wishlist coming soon)
  • $1 USD = 100 gems = 100,000 treasure
  • USD slots will be prioritized
  • USD is accepted via Paypal invoices
  • Estimated prices will be listed below, but are subject to change based on character complexity
  • Limit of one (1) artwork per order
  • Linking back to this shop or my profile is not required, but would be appreciated.
  • Please don't claim my work as your own.
  • Remember to save your commission once you receive it.
  • Commissions can be highly customizable. Got a question? Just ask!
  • Want to join the pinglist? Ping me in the thread and I'll add you.

I Draw:
  • I'm a creature designer, so I draw all things creature-related. Dragons, monsters, and characters, whether humanoid, animal, or otherwise - with an emphasis on dragons.
  • Clothing? Yes! I can do FR and non-FR apparel, FR skins, and other accessories.
  • Backgrounds? Yes! Whether you'd like a simple gradient or a super spooky lair, I can do backgrounds to go with your character.
  • For style, I can do everything from sketches to linework to fully rendered paintings.
  • References: If you want me to do something mechanical or very niche in subject, please provide references. I may not be well-versed in it, but as long as you have references for what you want me to do I should be able to draw it. But no matter the subject, I'll always appreciate more references!

I do NOT draw:
  • Anything breaking FR's rules or otherwise NSFW.
    • Mild gore (scars, scratches, etc) is fine.
  • I reserve the right to reject an order if I feel:
    • it will break FR's rules or include content I am not comfortable drawing
    • I will not be able to deliver a satisfactory result

Pinglist:
  • wolvykasu
56623242.png
[center][size=2]Home | Ordering | Pricing & Examples | Finished Commissions | Affiliates | FAQ | Order Example[/size][/center] ----- [center][size=5][b]~ How to Order~[/b][/size][/center] [list] [*][b]To claim a slot, ping me on the thread with your reservation.[/b] If you try to reserve a spot but all slots were claimed, I'll add you to the Queue and ping you if I have extra time or a slot opens. [*]Once I've accepted your reservation, [b]fill out the form below[/b] with any information relevant to your order and ping me on the thread. [list] [*][i]If you claim a slot and don't submit your order within two days, the slot will go to the next customer and you'll be placed at the back of the Queue.[/i] [*][i]If you decide not to order, just let me know so I can reopen the slot.[/i] [/list] [*][b]I'll ping you with your estimate[/b] and any clarification before requesting that you send a 1-way Crossroads trade (FR currency) or Paypal Invoice (USD) with 50% of the final payment up front. After I confirm the deposit, I will begin work on your order. [*][b]Sketch Stage:[/b] I'll ping you with several rough sketches to choose how the final piece will look. Let me know which one you like the most, or if you want to combine details from them. [list] [*][i]Sketches are based on the character description and any other details you've given me, I'll create several variations on what the final art piece could look like, with different poses, compositions, etc.[/i] [/list] [*][b]Detail Stage:[/b] After choosing the sketch, I'll work on creating the final. During this stage I may ping you to ask for more details or for your preferences. [*][b]Revision Stage:[/b] I'll ping you with a preview when your piece is complete, ask if any revisions are necessary, and then request the rest of the payment via 1-way CR (FR Currency) or Paypal (USD). After confirming the payment, I'll post your finished piece on the thread for you to enjoy! [/list] [quote=Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] (your username here) [b]Style:[/b] (Sketch/Linework/Painting) [b]Type:[/b] (Headshot/Halfbody/Fullbody) [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] (link to the dragon or character) [b]Character Description:[/b] (What overall vibe does your character give off? Do you want a specific pose or facial expression? What are they wearing or what FR apparel would you want included? Etc, etc.) [b]Background:[/b] (Yes/No. If yes describe what kind of objects, scenery, or other things you might want to include. If no, the default is a single-color neutral tone.) [b]Payment Method:[/b] (USD/FR currency) ----- [i]Optional[/i] [b]Size:[/b] (If you want specific dimensions, put them here. I can do forum signatures (525 x 100 px) or other custom sizes.) [b]Additional References:[/b] (other images or lore to help me draw your character) [b]Other:[/b] (Any questions, notes, extras) [/quote]
Home | Ordering | Pricing & Examples | Finished Commissions | Affiliates | FAQ | Order Example

~ How to Order~
  • To claim a slot, ping me on the thread with your reservation. If you try to reserve a spot but all slots were claimed, I'll add you to the Queue and ping you if I have extra time or a slot opens.
  • Once I've accepted your reservation, fill out the form below with any information relevant to your order and ping me on the thread.
    • If you claim a slot and don't submit your order within two days, the slot will go to the next customer and you'll be placed at the back of the Queue.
    • If you decide not to order, just let me know so I can reopen the slot.
  • I'll ping you with your estimate and any clarification before requesting that you send a 1-way Crossroads trade (FR currency) or Paypal Invoice (USD) with 50% of the final payment up front. After I confirm the deposit, I will begin work on your order.
  • Sketch Stage: I'll ping you with several rough sketches to choose how the final piece will look. Let me know which one you like the most, or if you want to combine details from them.
    • Sketches are based on the character description and any other details you've given me, I'll create several variations on what the final art piece could look like, with different poses, compositions, etc.
  • Detail Stage: After choosing the sketch, I'll work on creating the final. During this stage I may ping you to ask for more details or for your preferences.
  • Revision Stage: I'll ping you with a preview when your piece is complete, ask if any revisions are necessary, and then request the rest of the payment via 1-way CR (FR Currency) or Paypal (USD). After confirming the payment, I'll post your finished piece on the thread for you to enjoy!
Order Form wrote:
Username: (your username here)

Style: (Sketch/Linework/Painting)

Type: (Headshot/Halfbody/Fullbody)

Dragon/Character: (link to the dragon or character)

Character Description: (What overall vibe does your character give off? Do you want a specific pose or facial expression? What are they wearing or what FR apparel would you want included? Etc, etc.)

Background: (Yes/No. If yes describe what kind of objects, scenery, or other things you might want to include. If no, the default is a single-color neutral tone.)

Payment Method: (USD/FR currency)

Optional

Size: (If you want specific dimensions, put them here. I can do forum signatures (525 x 100 px) or other custom sizes.)

Additional References: (other images or lore to help me draw your character)

Other: (Any questions, notes, extras)
56623242.png

Pricing & Examples

Sketch:

Linework:

Painting:

Pricing & Examples

Sketch:

Linework:

Painting:
56623242.png

Finished Commissions

finished stuff here

Finished Commissions

finished stuff here
56623242.png
[center][size=2]Home | Ordering | Pricing & Examples | Finished Commissions | Affiliates | FAQ | Order Example[/size][/center] ----- [center][size=5][b]Affiliates[/b][/size][/center] ----- My Banner: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3104063/1#post_3104063][img]https://i.imgur.com/foPNEvv.png[/img][/url][/center] [code] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3104063/1#post_3104063][img]https://i.imgur.com/foPNEvv.png[/img][/url][/center] [/code] Small Version: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3104063/1#post_3104063][img]https://i.imgur.com/3sKG1Cf.png[/img][/url][/center] [code] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3104063/1#post_3104063][img]https://i.imgur.com/3sKG1Cf.png[/img][/url][/center] [/code] ----- [i]Affiliates go here[/i]

Affiliates

My Banner:
foPNEvv.png
Code:
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3104063/1#post_3104063][img]https://i.imgur.com/foPNEvv.png[/img][/url][/center]

Small Version:
3sKG1Cf.png
Code:
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3104063/1#post_3104063][img]https://i.imgur.com/3sKG1Cf.png[/img][/url][/center]

Affiliates go here
56623242.png
[center][size=2]Home | Ordering | Pricing & Examples | Finished Commissions | Affiliates | FAQ | Order Example[/size][/center] ----- [center][size=5][b]Frequently Asked Questions[/b][/size][/center] ----- [quote=FAQ] [b]Q: You've sent the preview of my finished commission, but there's an error or detail that needs changed. Will you fix it?[/b] A: I do offer revisions, with a max of three (3) separate revisions for free after the preview has been sent. 'Separate' here refers to separate posts asking for revisions, not necessarily the number of things that need fixed. [b]Q: I ordered a commission from you some time ago, but the character displayed has changed, evolved, or switched clothing since then. Can you edit the art to reflect this?[/b] A: Yes and no - this depends on the extent of the character's change. If they have merely swapped an apparel item or undergone a color change, that is doable though of course there will be a fee for edits. But if the character is drastically different to their previous self, you will need to order a new artwork. [b]Q: I've lost my commission and the image/link in the thread is broken. Could you resend it?[/b] A: Generally, yes! Barring unfortunate circumstances, I should have my own copy saved that I can resend to you. [b]Q: I want to cancel my commission, but you've already accepted payment and started work on the order. Can I still get a refund?[/b] A: If you wish to cancel your order after a commission has been started, keep in mind that I may only issue partial refunds - if any - on a case by case basis. If I haven't gotten very far into the work yet, you may get a partial refund. However, if the art is at or near completion, you will not be refunded because I have already put my time and effort into it. Q: A: Q: A: Q: A: [/quote]

Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ wrote:
Q: You've sent the preview of my finished commission, but there's an error or detail that needs changed. Will you fix it?
A: I do offer revisions, with a max of three (3) separate revisions for free after the preview has been sent. 'Separate' here refers to separate posts asking for revisions, not necessarily the number of things that need fixed.

Q: I ordered a commission from you some time ago, but the character displayed has changed, evolved, or switched clothing since then. Can you edit the art to reflect this?
A: Yes and no - this depends on the extent of the character's change. If they have merely swapped an apparel item or undergone a color change, that is doable though of course there will be a fee for edits. But if the character is drastically different to their previous self, you will need to order a new artwork.

Q: I've lost my commission and the image/link in the thread is broken. Could you resend it?
A: Generally, yes! Barring unfortunate circumstances, I should have my own copy saved that I can resend to you.

Q: I want to cancel my commission, but you've already accepted payment and started work on the order. Can I still get a refund?
A: If you wish to cancel your order after a commission has been started, keep in mind that I may only issue partial refunds - if any - on a case by case basis. If I haven't gotten very far into the work yet, you may get a partial refund. However, if the art is at or near completion, you will not be refunded because I have already put my time and effort into it.

Q:
A:

Q:
A:

Q:
A:
56623242.png

Order Example

a filled out order form as an example

Order Example

a filled out order form as an example
56623242.png
reserved
reserved
56623242.png
reserved
reserved
56623242.png
reserved
reserved
56623242.png