Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 656 657
For my own reference: bump banners [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/epmfn3e1t761ily/254672bump-300px.png[/img] [code][center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/epmfn3e1t761ily/254672bump-300px.png[/img][/center][/code] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/pw85lkej4g2s40h/254672bump.png[/img] [code][center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/pw85lkej4g2s40h/254672bump.png[/img][/center][/code]
For my own reference: bump banners

254672bump-300px.png
Code:
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/epmfn3e1t761ily/254672bump-300px.png[/img][/center]

254672bump.png
Code:
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/pw85lkej4g2s40h/254672bump.png[/img][/center]
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
We're OPEN! :D

@Ximena
I'm pleased to introduce the regular customer discount, which you already qualify for. You have a 15% discount that you may use in any future order.
Every fifth order will net you another 15% discount (per order -- they don't stack). Thank you! ^^

@TheOtherKirby @Wystaria
Hello, affiliates! I've finally set up my shop. Claramae's profile is still up, but will be removed later on. You can get new banners and links here.
Thanks for your support, and I hope you're enjoying the festival so far. =)
We're OPEN! :D

@Ximena
I'm pleased to introduce the regular customer discount, which you already qualify for. You have a 15% discount that you may use in any future order.
Every fifth order will net you another 15% discount (per order -- they don't stack). Thank you! ^^

@TheOtherKirby @Wystaria
Hello, affiliates! I've finally set up my shop. Claramae's profile is still up, but will be removed later on. You can get new banners and links here.
Thanks for your support, and I hope you're enjoying the festival so far. =)
Oh, awesome! I'll go ahead and put in a banner now! Congrats on opening!
Oh, awesome! I'll go ahead and put in a banner now! Congrats on opening!
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

Affiliate bump!
Affiliate bump!
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

Affiliate bump! (I'm gonna need to make a cute puff for bumping. XD)
Affiliate bump! (I'm gonna need to make a cute puff for bumping. XD)
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@Disillusionist

Lore size: Medium story

Link to dragon: Gizelle

Lore size: Long bio

Link to dragon: Mismar

Payment offer: Treasure (I think the total comes to 59500 with discount?)

Other notes: Can you base Gizelle's story off the list and the letters in her bio?

For Mismar, what about him calling back Onoind to entertain once again?(I ship these two together right now...)

Discount?: Regular
@Disillusionist

Lore size: Medium story

Link to dragon: Gizelle

Lore size: Long bio

Link to dragon: Mismar

Payment offer: Treasure (I think the total comes to 59500 with discount?)

Other notes: Can you base Gizelle's story off the list and the letters in her bio?

For Mismar, what about him calling back Onoind to entertain once again?(I ship these two together right now...)

Discount?: Regular
XSA45qz.jpg3Dyszo8.jpg
@Ximena Good to see you again! Yup, the total (with discount) is correct. I'll update the order list on p.1 with your requests when I get home from work, and then I'll start reading your dragons' bios tomorrow for research. Thanks! :D
@Ximena Good to see you again! Yup, the total (with discount) is correct. I'll update the order list on p.1 with your requests when I get home from work, and then I'll start reading your dragons' bios tomorrow for research. Thanks! :D
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/zWtHETA.png[/img][/center]
zWtHETA.png
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/zWtHETA.png[/img][/center]
zWtHETA.png
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@Ximena Your lore is finished! ^^ I had fun with Mismar and Onoind again, and Gizelle's letters were interesting and really helped with the story. Here are some previews for you: [quote="Mismar's story"]Mismar gets bored too easily. A passerby, seeing him with his huge collection of puppets, would be forgiven for wondering why the Spiral just doesn’t play with those toys. Until recently, Mismar was content to make his puppets dance. But they have been supplanted as the objects of his interest by a small and elegant Fae. Onoind is quite the explorer. He goes off, his staff tap-tapping on the floor. His clanmates shake their heads, thinking he’s heading to the Ghostlight Ruins, and they prepare salves for his poor, scraped feet. It’s true that Onoind usually explores the Ghostlight Ruins. But sometimes he gets...diverted. [/quote] [quote="Gizelle's story"]Gizelle should not have screamed. But she hadn’t been able to help it; she had watched the cultists throw the Snapper child into the Wyrmwound, and that was when the nightmare had begun. The cultists hoped that their sacrifice would mutate into a greater beast, a sure sign (so they said) of the Plaguebringer’s favor. Instead, the little dragon sank, thrashing and squealing, into the fetid goo. Gizelle thought they had not heard her, but they had; they captured the traveling herbalist and dragged her to the cauldron to share the pitiful hatchling’s fate. “He was unworthy,” they droned, deaf to her pleas for mercy, “but perhaps our Mother shall smile upon you.” And they flung her into the goo.[/quote] I'm assuming that the 30,000 CR you sent was partial payment? If so, you can send 29,500 in another 1-way CR. I will accept both and then send the full lore to you. Thanks for waiting! ^_^
@Ximena Your lore is finished! ^^ I had fun with Mismar and Onoind again, and Gizelle's letters were interesting and really helped with the story. Here are some previews for you:
Mismar's story wrote:
Mismar gets bored too easily. A passerby, seeing him with his huge collection of puppets, would be forgiven for wondering why the Spiral just doesn’t play with those toys. Until recently, Mismar was content to make his puppets dance. But they have been supplanted as the objects of his interest by a small and elegant Fae.

Onoind is quite the explorer. He goes off, his staff tap-tapping on the floor. His clanmates shake their heads, thinking he’s heading to the Ghostlight Ruins, and they prepare salves for his poor, scraped feet.

It’s true that Onoind usually explores the Ghostlight Ruins. But sometimes he gets...diverted.
Gizelle's story wrote:
Gizelle should not have screamed. But she hadn’t been able to help it; she had watched the cultists throw the Snapper child into the Wyrmwound, and that was when the nightmare had begun.

The cultists hoped that their sacrifice would mutate into a greater beast, a sure sign (so they said) of the Plaguebringer’s favor. Instead, the little dragon sank, thrashing and squealing, into the fetid goo. Gizelle thought they had not heard her, but they had; they captured the traveling herbalist and dragged her to the cauldron to share the pitiful hatchling’s fate. “He was unworthy,” they droned, deaf to her pleas for mercy, “but perhaps our Mother shall smile upon you.”

And they flung her into the goo.

I'm assuming that the 30,000 CR you sent was partial payment? If so, you can send 29,500 in another 1-way CR. I will accept both and then send the full lore to you.

Thanks for waiting! ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 656 657