Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 458 459 460 461 462 ... 656 657
@IraBell Here you go. The old card will be deleted soon; please don't forget to save your own copy of this one. Have a nice day! [img]https://i.imgur.com/nEoHqOQ.png[/img]
@IraBell Here you go. The old card will be deleted soon; please don't forget to save your own copy of this one. Have a nice day!

nEoHqOQ.png
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[center][font=century gothic][size=6][b]Pre-Hiatus Announcement[/b][/size][/font][/center] Hi, everyone! This year's holiday hiatus will be from [b]Nov. 15, 2021 - Jan. 15, 2022[/b]. The shop will be open two more times in November:[list] [*] [s][b]first opening in November:[/b] (Nov. 1)[/s] I'll be opening 3 free-for-all slots each for Lore and Other. [color=red][b]EDIT:[/b] Opening on Oct. 31 instead. There'll still be 3 free-for-all slots each for Lore and Other.[/color] [*] The [b]second opening[/b] will be the last free-for-all of this year, for both Lore and Other.[/list] There'll be 4 slots each for Lore and Other during the second opening. One slot per customer, please (e.g. if you get a slot for Lore, you won't be able to get a slot for Other). Orders will be removed from the queue as they are completed, and the other customers will be pinged for the next opened slot. If I complete your commission and remove it from the queue, please note that you will [i]not[/i] be pinged again when a slot reopens. Please don't submit a new order either -- I'd like to give the other customers a chance before closing the shop. This will continue until the hiatus begins. Any new orders received during the hiatus period will not be accepted, though requests for edits/corrections to already-completed commissions will still be welcome. If I can't finish your order before Nov. 15, I will continue working on it through my hiatus, [i]but progress may be slower than usual.[/i] You can always request updates if you're concerned about how long it's taking. ----- [b]QUEUE UPDATE:[/b] All pinglisters will be notified sometime at the end of December, and again in January, so I can update the queue. Here's what will happen:[list=1] [*] You'll be pinged here, along with a link to a Google form. If you want to stay on the pinglist, please fill it out, or just post on the thread if you can't use the form. [*] If you respond and are already on the list, [i]your place in the queue will not change.[/i] [*] If you fill out the form and aren't on the list yet (new customer), your name will be added to the end of the queue. [*] If you're already on the pinglist and I don't receive any response from you, you'll get a reminder ping in January, before the shop reopens. Alternatively, if you want to be removed from the pinglist, you can either let me know on the thread or just ignore the form. [i]Players who ask to be removed or who don't respond at all will be removed from the queue.[/i] [*] When I reopen the shop next year, the queue will continue from where it left off this year.[/list] [b]Other Information:[/b][list] [*] Prices and discount rates will remain unchanged. [*] The t:g ratio currently seems to be around 1g:1000t, but if it fluctuates further in December, I might run a poll to see if customers would like this to be changed. This poll will be included in the queue update survey.[/list] ----- That should be all for now, but if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ping or PM me. Thank you so much for continuing to support my work, and I'm looking forward to working with you guys again soon! [emoji=guardian laughing]
Pre-Hiatus Announcement

Hi, everyone! This year's holiday hiatus will be from Nov. 15, 2021 - Jan. 15, 2022. The shop will be open two more times in November:
  • first opening in November: (Nov. 1) I'll be opening 3 free-for-all slots each for Lore and Other.
    EDIT: Opening on Oct. 31 instead. There'll still be 3 free-for-all slots each for Lore and Other.
  • The second opening will be the last free-for-all of this year, for both Lore and Other.

There'll be 4 slots each for Lore and Other during the second opening. One slot per customer, please (e.g. if you get a slot for Lore, you won't be able to get a slot for Other).

Orders will be removed from the queue as they are completed, and the other customers will be pinged for the next opened slot. If I complete your commission and remove it from the queue, please note that you will not be pinged again when a slot reopens. Please don't submit a new order either -- I'd like to give the other customers a chance before closing the shop.

This will continue until the hiatus begins. Any new orders received during the hiatus period will not be accepted, though requests for edits/corrections to already-completed commissions will still be welcome.

If I can't finish your order before Nov. 15, I will continue working on it through my hiatus, but progress may be slower than usual. You can always request updates if you're concerned about how long it's taking.

QUEUE UPDATE: All pinglisters will be notified sometime at the end of December, and again in January, so I can update the queue. Here's what will happen:
  1. You'll be pinged here, along with a link to a Google form. If you want to stay on the pinglist, please fill it out, or just post on the thread if you can't use the form.
  2. If you respond and are already on the list, your place in the queue will not change.
  3. If you fill out the form and aren't on the list yet (new customer), your name will be added to the end of the queue.
  4. If you're already on the pinglist and I don't receive any response from you, you'll get a reminder ping in January, before the shop reopens.
    Alternatively, if you want to be removed from the pinglist, you can either let me know on the thread or just ignore the form.
    Players who ask to be removed or who don't respond at all will be removed from the queue.
  5. When I reopen the shop next year, the queue will continue from where it left off this year.

Other Information:
  • Prices and discount rates will remain unchanged.
  • The t:g ratio currently seems to be around 1g:1000t, but if it fluctuates further in December, I might run a poll to see if customers would like this to be changed. This poll will be included in the queue update survey.

That should be all for now, but if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ping or PM me. Thank you so much for continuing to support my work, and I'm looking forward to working with you guys again soon!
@Jaypaw @Dragongirl00100 @kitsune56 @StarsAndMoon @Tynethyne @Mesai @cuchu1ainn @WolfTrickster @Aquellla @forgranite / @HorrorFiend @After @Polyhymnia @awaicu @Amehime @felistopaz @EmpressSectonia @Tues @Eulogy @Quintillion @alyblaith @Myndris @MistyGold @Saeldryn @Equive @cartographic @IraBell @SmokeySugar @Goblincat @MxFeral @Taishiro @OzziePhobia @Andraya

Free-for-all is open for October!

I will also be going on my annual hiatus from Nov. 15, 2021 to Jan. 15, 2022. More info can be found here.

Reminders:
  1. Make sure to PING ME correctly when making reservations or orders.
  2. Lore still has a max word count of 3,000 words (prose) or 30 bullet points (Gothic).
  3. Missed a slot? My affiliates might be able to help!
  4. For those who are low on currency, I'm still accepting items. Please check my wishlists before offering: projects and outfits, general-use items, and familiars.
__
Taken slots:

LORE: 3/3 FULL
OTHER: 1/3

@Jaypaw @Dragongirl00100 @kitsune56 @StarsAndMoon @Tynethyne @Mesai @cuchu1ainn @WolfTrickster @Aquellla @forgranite / @HorrorFiend @After @Polyhymnia @awaicu @Amehime @felistopaz @EmpressSectonia @Tues @Eulogy @Quintillion @alyblaith @Myndris @MistyGold @Saeldryn @Equive @cartographic @IraBell @SmokeySugar @Goblincat @MxFeral @Taishiro @OzziePhobia @Andraya

Free-for-all is open for October!

I will also be going on my annual hiatus from Nov. 15, 2021 to Jan. 15, 2022. More info can be found here.

Reminders:
  1. Make sure to PING ME correctly when making reservations or orders.
  2. Lore still has a max word count of 3,000 words (prose) or 30 bullet points (Gothic).
  3. Missed a slot? My affiliates might be able to help!
  4. For those who are low on currency, I'm still accepting items. Please check my wishlists before offering: projects and outfits, general-use items, and familiars.
__
Taken slots:

LORE: 3/3 FULL
OTHER: 1/3

@Disillusionist
I would love to claim a lore slot please!
@Disillusionist
I would love to claim a lore slot please!
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
@Aquellla Yup, go ahead!
@Aquellla Yup, go ahead!
Would it be possible to do two dragons? Shorter bios and they’ll be kinda similar since they’re connected? But if not I can totally fill out the form for a different dragon. @Disillusionist [center][b][u]Order form: LORE[/u][/b][/center] [b]Lore type:[/b] PROSE [b]Lore length:[/b] 300 each? [b]Link to dragon/s:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72499867][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/724999/72499867_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72590893][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/725909/72590893_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality of dragon/s:[/b] There’s bullets in their bio currently but here they are again: Nico: Prankster and kinda mean - trying to get maya to be their partner in crime Maya: always interrupts nicos pranks before they can go through - too nice and feels guilty [b]Lore info:[/b] (headcanon, special requests, characters or familiars, etc. to include Please be clear and descriptive in what you want to see in your lore. Too much information is better than a little. I may still contact you for more info or clarifications.) The originals in my clan are like the highest and most powerful dragons and these two are mentees to the wildclaw original, Tike. I’m planning on breeding them sometimes so please nothing too close to them being siblings, maybe just like really close friends but not mates. Honestly I don’t have a whole lot of ideas for them, hoping you could help make them ~ interesting ~ And feel free to include other dragons from my lair! Maybe a crush or a prankee or mutual or whatever! Both descriptions and media res works for me! If you wanted to do media res maybe them pulling a prank would be fun! Though I’d suggest it’s on anyone but the originals. [b]Payment offer:[/b] 300 x2 for 15kt each hundred would be 90kt right? [b]Discount?[/b] none
Would it be possible to do two dragons? Shorter bios and they’ll be kinda similar since they’re connected? But if not I can totally fill out the form for a different dragon.

@Disillusionist
Order form: LORE
Lore type: PROSE
Lore length: 300 each?

Link to dragon/s:

72499867_350.png
72590893_350.png

Personality of dragon/s:
There’s bullets in their bio currently but here they are again:
Nico: Prankster and kinda mean - trying to get maya to be their partner in crime
Maya: always interrupts nicos pranks before they can go through - too nice and feels guilty

Lore info: (headcanon, special requests, characters or familiars, etc. to include Please be clear and descriptive in what you want to see in your lore. Too much information is better than a little. I may still contact you for more info or clarifications.)

The originals in my clan are like the highest and most powerful dragons and these two are mentees to the wildclaw original, Tike. I’m planning on breeding them sometimes so please nothing too close to them being siblings, maybe just like really close friends but not mates. Honestly I don’t have a whole lot of ideas for them, hoping you could help make them ~ interesting ~ And feel free to include other dragons from my lair! Maybe a crush or a prankee or mutual or whatever! Both descriptions and media res works for me! If you wanted to do media res maybe them pulling a prank would be fun! Though I’d suggest it’s on anyone but the originals.

Payment offer: 300 x2 for 15kt each hundred would be 90kt right?

Discount? none
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
@Aquellla Thanks for ordering! I think 300 words for each dragon is doable. I do have a few questions about them first, for details I'm thinking of including in the lore:

1. Could I have a link to Tike and a brief personality description of them (if their bio is blank)?

2. I noticed you used "their" in Nico's order info -- just wanted to double-check if this preferred pronoun is correct.
Also, does Maya use "he/him/his", or different pronouns?

3. Are there any other activities they do for fun, together or singly?

4. Does Nico also play pranks on Maya?

If you haven't got anything specific in mind for 3 and 4, just lmk, and I can fill in the gaps myself.

Payment math is correct; that's 90kt total. ^^ I can start working on this today. Please send me the starting fee: 9,000t via 1-way CR. Thanks!
@Aquellla Thanks for ordering! I think 300 words for each dragon is doable. I do have a few questions about them first, for details I'm thinking of including in the lore:

1. Could I have a link to Tike and a brief personality description of them (if their bio is blank)?

2. I noticed you used "their" in Nico's order info -- just wanted to double-check if this preferred pronoun is correct.
Also, does Maya use "he/him/his", or different pronouns?

3. Are there any other activities they do for fun, together or singly?

4. Does Nico also play pranks on Maya?

If you haven't got anything specific in mind for 3 and 4, just lmk, and I can fill in the gaps myself.

Payment math is correct; that's 90kt total. ^^ I can start working on this today. Please send me the starting fee: 9,000t via 1-way CR. Thanks!
@Disillusionist Could I claim a lore slot too?
@Disillusionist Could I claim a lore slot too?
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@cartographic Sure, I'll mark you down!
@cartographic Sure, I'll mark you down!
@Disillusionist [center][b][u]Order form: LORE[/u][/b][/center] [b]Lore type:[/b] Gothic [b]Lore length:[/b] 6 bullet points [b]Link to dragon/s:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62898531][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628986/62898531_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality of dragon/s:[/b] Sweet, loving to her mates and daughter, melancholy, gentle, hopeful [b]Lore info:[/b] More comprehensive info in her bio, but she's a star spirit who came across the Shade and fell to Sornieth, and can't go back. She longs to return to the stars but knows it's impossible, plus she has two mates and an adoptive daughter. She loves stargazing and watching comet showers. [b]Payment offer:[/b] 90,000t [b]Discount?[/b] 10% off (returning customer--formerly myriadofstars)
@Disillusionist
Order form: LORE
Lore type: Gothic

Lore length: 6 bullet points

Link to dragon/s: 62898531_350.png

Personality of dragon/s: Sweet, loving to her mates and daughter, melancholy, gentle, hopeful

Lore info: More comprehensive info in her bio, but she's a star spirit who came across the Shade and fell to Sornieth, and can't go back. She longs to return to the stars but knows it's impossible, plus she has two mates and an adoptive daughter. She loves stargazing and watching comet showers.

Payment offer: 90,000t

Discount? 10% off (returning customer--formerly myriadofstars)
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 ... 458 459 460 461 462 ... 656 657