Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Journey into Snowspire Caverns
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 103 104
Day 5: I think we walked into [s]Sera's [/s]a sci-fi horror story[columns] [quote=Mila]Today, we dressed for war. Smeared in moss and coated in leaves, we prepared to venture back to the motherbase. For our journey would not be over if we did not find the truth. We just had to know; what is behind the creatures? And could it be stopped? I looked at my comrades and saw in their eyes[1], that they must be thinking the same thing. And so, we departed. Lady luck was on our side, for we went unnoticed into their midst, taking notes and drawing conclusions.[2] They seemed to originally be no different than the animals we know. The dust they were exposed to must have mutated them, causing them to mutate. But. Their mother, the big one, she could not leave the room.[3] And abhorrent she was, feeding on Nocturne eggs. Longnecks. Other creatures we recognized as both sentient and food. [s]Anyway[/s]Whatever she was, she must be stopped. But what do the minions eat? Dust? It seemed like it. They were licking/sucking it clean off the walls. We could learn no more here, so we departed.Then we came across a hole in the ground. It's interior was thickly coated in dust. It lead to a huge chamber, with many vents on the floor. Dust billowed out of these noisy mechanical contraptions. Suddenly, the floor shuddered, it cracked, it gave way and collapsed. Thankfully, none of us were snappers. We glided safely to the new floor, and thought to find the source of the sounds. But echoes were everywhere, guiding us into dead ends. We eventually found it though. This new room contained a machine almost as large as Stormcatcher's Spire[4]. And it was still working. We could not find out how to turn it off. Probably because we could not read the instructions. Eventually we had to rest for the night. Nothing really got done today. Perhaps I'll tackle the machine tomorrow. This is Mila, signing off. [/quote] [nextcol][quote=Gishiki][i][1]Very poetic, secret leader, but we all know Nero never looks anyone in the eye. [2]Just drawing, more like. I did the writing, and Nero kept glancing around. He moved so much he was a dancing haystack! [3]Too fat? Also, let's set the place on fire. Just saying. [4]Not. It's more like 5 imperials stacked on each side of a square. So 25 imperials large. This is Gishiki, signing off.[/i][/columns] [/quote]
Day 5: I think we walked into Sera's a sci-fi horror story
Mila wrote:
Today, we dressed for war.
Smeared in moss and coated in leaves, we prepared to venture back to the motherbase. For our journey would not be over if we did not find the truth. We just had to know; what is behind the creatures? And could it be stopped? I looked at my comrades and saw in their eyes[1], that they must be thinking the same thing.
And so, we departed.
Lady luck was on our side, for we went unnoticed into their midst, taking notes and drawing conclusions.[2]

They seemed to originally be no different than the animals we know. The dust they were exposed to must have mutated them, causing them to mutate.
But. Their mother, the big one, she could not leave the room.[3] And abhorrent she was, feeding on Nocturne eggs. Longnecks. Other creatures we recognized as both sentient and food.
AnywayWhatever she was, she must be stopped.
But what do the minions eat? Dust? It seemed like it. They were licking/sucking it clean off the walls.
We could learn no more here, so we departed.Then we came across a hole in the ground. It's interior was thickly coated in dust. It lead to a huge chamber, with many vents on the floor. Dust billowed out of these noisy mechanical contraptions. Suddenly, the floor shuddered, it cracked, it gave way and collapsed.

Thankfully, none of us were snappers.

We glided safely to the new floor, and thought to find the source of the sounds. But echoes were everywhere, guiding us into dead ends.
We eventually found it though. This new room contained a machine almost as large as Stormcatcher's Spire[4]. And it was still working.

We could not find out how to turn it off. Probably because we could not read the instructions. Eventually we had to rest for the night.
Nothing really got done today. Perhaps I'll tackle the machine tomorrow.
This is Mila, signing off.

Gishiki wrote:
[1]Very poetic, secret leader, but we all know Nero never looks anyone in the eye.

[2]Just drawing, more like. I did the writing, and Nero kept glancing around. He moved so much he was a dancing haystack!

[3]Too fat? Also, let's set the place on fire. Just saying.

[4]Not. It's more like 5 imperials stacked on each side of a square. So 25 imperials large.

This is Gishiki, signing off.
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
Day 5 for Team Ignis Aeternus:

• Fosco saves the day yet again (Earth magic is the most useful thing ever down here, holy heck)
  • Day is spent watching Mother Tentacle through a hole (a different one than last time)
  • The things down there eat the dust, and The Dust Is Evil
  • They're too tired to do anything about it all (yet)
Day 5 for Team Ignis Aeternus:

• Fosco saves the day yet again (Earth magic is the most useful thing ever down here, holy heck)
  • Day is spent watching Mother Tentacle through a hole (a different one than last time)
  • The things down there eat the dust, and The Dust Is Evil
  • They're too tired to do anything about it all (yet)
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
[center][size=6][font=Comic Sans MS][b]Logbook of the Vortex Squad[/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2089268/18#post_25112117]Team[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2089268/56#post_25227466]Entry 1[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2089268/67#post_25260927]Entry 2[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2089268/85#post_25318701]Entry 3[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2089268/93#post_25412175]Entry 4[/url] | Entry 5 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2089268/99#post_25525256]Entry 6[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2089268/105#post_25651575]Entry7[/url][/center] [indent][size=4][font=Lucida Console][b]Entry 5 - Hall of Mirrors[/b][/size] [font=Lucida Console][b]Date[/b]: Feb 04, 2017 [font=Lucida Console][b]Location[/b]: Above the 'Mother'-Room - Camp in the Crystalline Caves[/indent] [center][i]Yet another 'Morning' with aching backs and cold toes! By now, I'm getting kind of tired of sleeping on the cold, hard ground all the time! I wish, we could get ourselfs to a warm and more comfortable place--hot sun, warm breeze! Well, I love exploring! but the hard conditions are starting to wear me out too. Let's get back to our morning now, should we? .... [/i][/center] The trip was nearly halfway done and there was still so much more to see! So I [s]kept my mouth shut,[/s] ate my breakfast, packed our camp, and together, we continued our journey. [columns][item=Prehnite] [item=Emerald] [item=Morganite][nextcol][size=4]We had not been looking for long when we came across the beautiful sight of sparkling gemstones, everywhere. We enered a series of crystalline caverns. The passages became tighter and more jagged while the crystals got more and more reflective. It was like entering into a hall of mirrors--one could very easy get disoriented and confused with all those reflections around! The light from our laterns against the floors, walls, and ceiling, bouncing around the corners and sometimes nearly blinding us upon hitting a gemstone at just the wrong angle. [center][size=4][i][b]Avalanche[/b], the poor guy, hit his head quite the number of times. For him, these beautiful crystals where but another horrible idea, the Cavern had in stock for him. I bet, by now he wished he had never agreed to come with us to this journey... But other than a scary look on the face, Lance kept quiet and didn't say a word in complain. Admirable.[/center] [size=4]We continued through these caves, although slowly and cautiously, not forgetting to take samples as we went. We hoped, that we would not become lost though.[/columns] Fortunately, [b]Avalanche[/b]'s map kept us on track and headed in the right direction. Eventually we made our way to the center of these caverns. Up ahead we could see a promising pit in the floor, but it was unfortunately blocked by a thin crystalline wall. But then--to everyone's surprise--[b]Aztec[/b], the healer and calm one of the team, got ahead and punched the wall with all of his might, allowing us to make our way into the chamber. [center][i]Way to go Aztec! That's the spirit![/i][/center] Now able to pass through the wall, we looked down the hole in the cavern floor. We had the perfect, bird's-eye view of the large open chamber containing the horrible 'mother' of all mutants. The creature--a writhing mass of black tentacles and eyes--wiggled about, eating the dragon eggs and other foods that the tiny, similar creatures brought it. Halt!! Now that we were here, we realized that we needed to be very careful. The horrible creature could easily reach one of its tendrils up through the hole to grab us. This was a good time to be stealthy. [columns][item=Fuiran Hide] [nextcol][size=4]So [b]I[/b] beckoned us away from the pit, and showed my friends how to disguise oneself with bits of leaves and moss, covering up the bright scales with dirt and mud to assist in this task. When we had finished making ourselves look like ordinary rocks and plantlife, we crouched down at the edge of the hole, peering over the side. [nextcol][item=Grave Dust][/columns] From here, we watched the creatures, taking notes and learning as much as we could. [LIST=1] [*] [b]These 'creatures' had been relatively normal wildlife once.[/b] Years of dust exposure had made them strange and mutated [indent]--> unusual black tentacles, extra eyes or other limbs.[/indent] Some were more mutated than others [indent]--> They were nearly recognizable ones (mice, bats), others had left their 'normal wildlife' status behind long ago.[/indent] [*][b] The 'mother' was nearly entirely dependet on the smaller creatures.[/b] It was too large to fit through the tunnels. The smaller creature have to dig tunnels, collect food from caverns above, or even outside the cave itself. Appetite of the big thing is forcing the helpers to the surface to collect food [indent]--> Nocturne eggs, beastclan individuals, other surface-dwelling brought down[/indent] [*] [b]Cause: The Dust[/b] It's drifting up from narrow slots in the floor - then collected by the creatures in piles and licked up. [i]Is it maybe a source of energy itself?[/i] The dust is well liked, there is nearly none of it left on the walls or in the air inside this chamber. [/LIST] At one point, we grew tired of watching the creature and retreated into a secluded corner of the crystalline caves to make our camp and--once more--sleep in shifts. [center][i]We still had the full intention of trying to take that creature down! It is clearly a serious hazard to dragonkind! But then again, we needed to be fully rested in order to do so.[/i][/center] Signed in one's own hand [indent][size=7][font=Monotype Corsiva]Loki[/indent]
Logbook of the Vortex Squad

Team | Entry 1 | Entry 2 | Entry 3 | Entry 4 | Entry 5 | Entry 6 | Entry7

Entry 5 - Hall of Mirrors
Date: Feb 04, 2017
Location: Above the 'Mother'-Room - Camp in the Crystalline Caves

Yet another 'Morning' with aching backs and cold toes!
By now, I'm getting kind of tired of sleeping on the cold, hard ground all the time!
I wish, we could get ourselfs to a warm and more comfortable place--hot sun, warm breeze! Well, I love exploring! but the hard conditions are starting to wear me out too.
Let's get back to our morning now, should we? ....

The trip was nearly halfway done and there was still so much more to see! So I kept my mouth shut, ate my breakfast, packed our camp, and together, we continued our journey.

Prehnite
Emerald
Morganite
We had not been looking for long when we came across the beautiful sight of sparkling gemstones, everywhere. We enered a series of crystalline caverns. The passages became tighter and more jagged while the crystals got more and more reflective. It was like entering into a hall of mirrors--one could very easy get disoriented and confused with all those reflections around! The light from our laterns against the floors, walls, and ceiling, bouncing around the corners and sometimes nearly blinding us upon hitting a gemstone at just the wrong angle.

Avalanche, the poor guy, hit his head quite the number of times. For him, these beautiful crystals where but another horrible idea, the Cavern had in stock for him. I bet, by now he wished he had never agreed to come with us to this journey... But other than a scary look on the face, Lance kept quiet and didn't say a word in complain. Admirable.

We continued through these caves, although slowly and cautiously, not forgetting to take samples as we went. We hoped, that we would not become lost though.

Fortunately, Avalanche's map kept us on track and headed in the right direction.

Eventually we made our way to the center of these caverns. Up ahead we could see a promising pit in the floor, but it was unfortunately blocked by a thin crystalline wall. But then--to everyone's surprise--Aztec, the healer and calm one of the team, got ahead and punched the wall with all of his might, allowing us to make our way into the chamber.
Way to go Aztec! That's the spirit!

Now able to pass through the wall, we looked down the hole in the cavern floor. We had the perfect, bird's-eye view of the large open chamber containing the horrible 'mother' of all mutants. The creature--a writhing mass of black tentacles and eyes--wiggled about, eating the dragon eggs and other foods that the tiny, similar creatures brought it.

Halt!! Now that we were here, we realized that we needed to be very careful. The horrible creature could easily reach one of its tendrils up through the hole to grab us. This was a good time to be stealthy.

Fuiran Hide So I beckoned us away from the pit, and showed my friends how to disguise oneself with bits of leaves and moss, covering up the bright scales with dirt and mud to assist in this task. When we had finished making ourselves look like ordinary rocks and plantlife, we crouched down at the edge of the hole, peering over the side.
Grave Dust

From here, we watched the creatures, taking notes and learning as much as we could.

1. These 'creatures' had been relatively normal wildlife once.
    Years of dust exposure had made them strange and mutated
    --> unusual black tentacles, extra eyes or other limbs.
    Some were more mutated than others
    --> They were nearly recognizable ones (mice, bats),
    others had left their 'normal wildlife' status behind long ago.

2. The 'mother' was nearly entirely dependet on the smaller creatures.
    It was too large to fit through the tunnels. The smaller creature have to dig tunnels, collect food from caverns above, or even outside the cave itself.
    Appetite of the big thing is forcing the helpers to the surface to collect food
    --> Nocturne eggs, beastclan individuals, other surface-dwelling brought down

3. Cause: The Dust
    It's drifting up from narrow slots in the floor - then collected by the creatures in piles and licked up. Is it maybe a source of energy itself?
    The dust is well liked, there is nearly none of it left on the walls or in the air inside this chamber.

At one point, we grew tired of watching the creature and retreated into a secluded corner of the crystalline caves to make our camp and--once more--sleep in shifts.

We still had the full intention of trying to take that creature down!
It is clearly a serious hazard to dragonkind!
But then again, we needed to be fully rested in order to do so.

Signed in one's own hand
Loki
Day 6 - Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/07/f1/54/07f154e361c2e31caee43b74711fa9e6.gif[/img] tldr; my team r gettin their butts whupped and might be popsicles by now :(
Day 6 - Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

07f154e361c2e31caee43b74711fa9e6.gif

tldr; my team r gettin their butts whupped and might be popsicles by now :(
QQnBZuq.gif
After dispatching the monster all 3 of the team said in unison, "We've been slimed." Followed by, again in unison and high-fives, "Worth it!"
After dispatching the monster all 3 of the team said in unison, "We've been slimed." Followed by, again in unison and high-fives, "Worth it!"
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Bane: And that is the story of how we all died!

Dryad: I'm done with you for now.

Wispy: So...wait...we failed? We don't get treasure? Ah, come on! I wanted treasure, not scraps and scratches!
Bane: And that is the story of how we all died!

Dryad: I'm done with you for now.

Wispy: So...wait...we failed? We don't get treasure? Ah, come on! I wanted treasure, not scraps and scratches!
Mg9qSuP.gif
Day 6: It Lies In Wait
Quote:
I don't think anyone in our party got much sleep - not when we had the task ahead of us at the front of our minds. We knew what we had to do, to save the little dragon eggs that did not ask for this fate, but we were not sure we were brave enough to do it...

We all stared down on the creature from above. It would take all three of us, at the peak of our abilities, to take it down. We didn't know if we could do it, but we had to try. There was no use waiting any longer.

Standing all together, ready for action, we planned to jump in 3... 2... 1...

Nimbogenitus dove straight for the creature's eyeballs, weaving in and out between the swatting tentacles and clawing them to pieces, one by one.

Polynya spiraled around the room, dodging the flinging tentacles and distracting the creature while the others attacked. With each opportunity, she slashed at a tendril, severing it and leaving the creature more and more vulnerable.

Staccato flew in circles around the creature's head, hitting it with lightning bolt after lightning bolt. The electricity jolted through the monster's body, causing it to shake and shudder, distracting it and preventing it from attacking with full force.

Now that the creature was weakened, Polynyadove down into the head of it, burrowing inside to go for the brain. At first it shook and flailed, and then it let out the most bloodcurdling scream we had ever heard before bursting like a balloon full of grey sludge. Exhausted from the fight, we each stood up and looked at each other. We were all coated in the goo, but we were all alive. And the monstrosity was not.

Having witnessed the demise of their queen, the smaller creatures all scattered into the darkness. We did not chase them, for we were too tired - and we had gotten what we wanted, a chance to rescue the creatures trapped in the monster's hoard. Before running to search the nests and find out what waited for us, we needed to rest.

We all tipped over in the sludge, not even caring where we rested so long as we did so. Just a quick nap, that's all we would be taking...

Ominous title... dear God.
Day 6: It Lies In Wait
Quote:
I don't think anyone in our party got much sleep - not when we had the task ahead of us at the front of our minds. We knew what we had to do, to save the little dragon eggs that did not ask for this fate, but we were not sure we were brave enough to do it...

We all stared down on the creature from above. It would take all three of us, at the peak of our abilities, to take it down. We didn't know if we could do it, but we had to try. There was no use waiting any longer.

Nimbogenitus dove straight for the creature's eyeballs, weaving in and out between the swatting tentacles and clawing them to pieces, one by one.

Polynya spiraled around the room, dodging the flinging tentacles and distracting the creature while the others attacked. With each opportunity, she slashed at a tendril, severing it and leaving the creature more and more vulnerable.

Staccato flew in circles around the creature's head, hitting it with lightning bolt after lightning bolt. The electricity jolted through the monster's body, causing it to shake and shudder, distracting it and preventing it from attacking with full force.

Now that the creature was weakened, Polynyadove down into the head of it, burrowing inside to go for the brain. At first it shook and flailed, and then it let out the most bloodcurdling scream we had ever heard before bursting like a balloon full of grey sludge. Exhausted from the fight, we each stood up and looked at each other. We were all coated in the goo, but we were all alive. And the monstrosity was not.

Having witnessed the demise of their queen, the smaller creatures all scattered into the darkness. We did not chase them, for we were too tired - and we had gotten what we wanted, a chance to rescue the creatures trapped in the monster's hoard. Before running to search the nests and find out what waited for us, we needed to rest.

We all tipped over in the sludge, not even caring where we rested so long as we did so. Just a quick nap, that's all we would be taking...

Ominous title... dear God.
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
Quote:

We all stared down on the creature from above. It would take all three of us, at the peak of our abilities, to take it down. We didn't know if we could do it, but we had to try. Standing all together, ready for action, we planned to jump in 3... 2... 1...

We couldn't do it. Maybe we were cowards, or maybe we just valued our lives too much. Either way, we all knew that if we died in this cave, what would be the point of our adventure? We needed to bring back what we learned to our clans. And then, we can come back here with a larger party.

Feeling just the slighest bit guilty, we spent the rest of the day heading back towards the surface. When we had gone as far as we could, we ate our meal, logged our activities, and slept. Perhaps we were not the heroes that we had dreamt of being, but at least we had our lives and the knowledge we got along the way. There was always next month...

Silly dragons. Didn't you notice SaturdayLemon's dragons looking down from the other side of the hole? You could totally take out that monster!
Quote:

We all stared down on the creature from above. It would take all three of us, at the peak of our abilities, to take it down. We didn't know if we could do it, but we had to try. Standing all together, ready for action, we planned to jump in 3... 2... 1...

We couldn't do it. Maybe we were cowards, or maybe we just valued our lives too much. Either way, we all knew that if we died in this cave, what would be the point of our adventure? We needed to bring back what we learned to our clans. And then, we can come back here with a larger party.

Feeling just the slighest bit guilty, we spent the rest of the day heading back towards the surface. When we had gone as far as we could, we ate our meal, logged our activities, and slept. Perhaps we were not the heroes that we had dreamt of being, but at least we had our lives and the knowledge we got along the way. There was always next month...

Silly dragons. Didn't you notice SaturdayLemon's dragons looking down from the other side of the hole? You could totally take out that monster!
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
Quote:
We did not rest as long as we might have as we were filled with excitement and anticipation at our new discovery. We awoke, immediately hopping to our feet to explore this machine further.

Having done our preliminary survey yesterday, we began to draw out the area in as much detail as possible. Each of us took clipboards and walked through every corner of the room, writing down everything we could so that we could take it to the surface with us and show everyone what we had found. We had come to the conclusion that this thing was some sort of power source, or generator, judging by all of the wires that led out from it. We were not sure exactly how it worked, but one part of the machine seemed to be producing the dust out of the ice in the surrounding areas and another part of the machine seemed to be converting it into electricity.

Neutrino spent hours poring over everything in the room, before finally turning to us and announcing that he believed he may know how to turn it on and operate it.

Neutrino moved over to a control panel and began hitting buttons and levers. The machine started to hum louder and louder, and the lighting in the room flickered on. It was working! It was making electricity out of ice!

The machine began to hum with power - and it soon began moving faster and faster and faster and faster! It was going too fast! The machine was shaking and rumbling, the ceiling and floors were starting to crumble, and it looked like it might explode at any second! We needed to shut it off and NOW.

Neutrino began to frantically hit buttons and levers, hoping that one of them would shut the thing down. Just when we were about to jump ship and run for our lives, the machine became silent, the lights turned off, and it was dark and quiet.

Breathing a sigh of relief at the silence of the machine, we went back to taking notes such that we could reproduce the machine on the surface. While we did so, we began to collect some of the dust to test how it works - when we realized something peculiar. The bag in which we had collected the dust began to move and wiggle, coming to life! It floated up into the air and looked at us with its two big eyes and one big mouth.

Okay, this was weird.

But we can make use of this.

We realized all at once why this powder was familiar to us! It seemed to be made of nearly the same stuff that all those strange mimics that came out every winter were covered in. Perhaps there were other generators much like this one, buried beneath the earth and abandoned by people past, that were responsible for all of those creatures.

When we had finished gathering everything we possibly could on the dust, the generator, and its strange effects on inanimate objects, we began to make our way back to the surface. When we had gone as far as we could, we ate our meal, logged our activities, and slept.

I guess it's the end 0.0
gg team
and yay, my hunch about the dust factory/extinct (or iS IT???) human race has a little more support :^D

i've also noticed how my day 6 seems a lot more peaceful than others...
Quote:
We did not rest as long as we might have as we were filled with excitement and anticipation at our new discovery. We awoke, immediately hopping to our feet to explore this machine further.

Having done our preliminary survey yesterday, we began to draw out the area in as much detail as possible. Each of us took clipboards and walked through every corner of the room, writing down everything we could so that we could take it to the surface with us and show everyone what we had found. We had come to the conclusion that this thing was some sort of power source, or generator, judging by all of the wires that led out from it. We were not sure exactly how it worked, but one part of the machine seemed to be producing the dust out of the ice in the surrounding areas and another part of the machine seemed to be converting it into electricity.

Neutrino spent hours poring over everything in the room, before finally turning to us and announcing that he believed he may know how to turn it on and operate it.

Neutrino moved over to a control panel and began hitting buttons and levers. The machine started to hum louder and louder, and the lighting in the room flickered on. It was working! It was making electricity out of ice!

The machine began to hum with power - and it soon began moving faster and faster and faster and faster! It was going too fast! The machine was shaking and rumbling, the ceiling and floors were starting to crumble, and it looked like it might explode at any second! We needed to shut it off and NOW.

Neutrino began to frantically hit buttons and levers, hoping that one of them would shut the thing down. Just when we were about to jump ship and run for our lives, the machine became silent, the lights turned off, and it was dark and quiet.

Breathing a sigh of relief at the silence of the machine, we went back to taking notes such that we could reproduce the machine on the surface. While we did so, we began to collect some of the dust to test how it works - when we realized something peculiar. The bag in which we had collected the dust began to move and wiggle, coming to life! It floated up into the air and looked at us with its two big eyes and one big mouth.

Okay, this was weird.

But we can make use of this.

We realized all at once why this powder was familiar to us! It seemed to be made of nearly the same stuff that all those strange mimics that came out every winter were covered in. Perhaps there were other generators much like this one, buried beneath the earth and abandoned by people past, that were responsible for all of those creatures.

When we had finished gathering everything we possibly could on the dust, the generator, and its strange effects on inanimate objects, we began to make our way back to the surface. When we had gone as far as we could, we ate our meal, logged our activities, and slept.

I guess it's the end 0.0
gg team
and yay, my hunch about the dust factory/extinct (or iS IT???) human race has a little more support :^D

i've also noticed how my day 6 seems a lot more peaceful than others...
Jp7QW8F.png
Quote:

Calpurnia dove straight for the creature's eyeballs, weaving in and out between the swatting tentacles and clawing them to pieces, one by one.

Caesar spiraled around the room, dodging the flinging tentacles and distracting the creature while the others attacked. With each opportunity, he slashed at a tendril, severing it and leaving the creature more and more vulnerable.

We all continued to attack, trying as hard as we could, but we grew more and more weak and wounded, and it just kept fighting. It was so strong, and soon, in a moment of hesitation, we found ourselves scooped up one at a time and dropped into a prison of ice. We were so weak and hurt from fighting that we could barely stand, let alone break our way out of the thick, frozen stone walls. Collapsing into a pile, we only wished that we had spent a bit more time preparing.

Eventually the world around us faded as we slowly froze. In those last few moments, we had thought that we would be trapped forever - but, if that were the case, you're probably wondering how you're reading this.

Wow, good job dragons (JK). Basically they encountered some tentical thing, and they decided to attack it but ended up failing. We got scooped up into a prison of ice. We collapsed ad basically faded to...Sleep?? Well, we were slowly freezing.
Quote:

Calpurnia dove straight for the creature's eyeballs, weaving in and out between the swatting tentacles and clawing them to pieces, one by one.

Caesar spiraled around the room, dodging the flinging tentacles and distracting the creature while the others attacked. With each opportunity, he slashed at a tendril, severing it and leaving the creature more and more vulnerable.

We all continued to attack, trying as hard as we could, but we grew more and more weak and wounded, and it just kept fighting. It was so strong, and soon, in a moment of hesitation, we found ourselves scooped up one at a time and dropped into a prison of ice. We were so weak and hurt from fighting that we could barely stand, let alone break our way out of the thick, frozen stone walls. Collapsing into a pile, we only wished that we had spent a bit more time preparing.

Eventually the world around us faded as we slowly froze. In those last few moments, we had thought that we would be trapped forever - but, if that were the case, you're probably wondering how you're reading this.

Wow, good job dragons (JK). Basically they encountered some tentical thing, and they decided to attack it but ended up failing. We got scooped up into a prison of ice. We collapsed ad basically faded to...Sleep?? Well, we were slowly freezing.
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 103 104