Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Journey into Snowspire Caverns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104
@squidragon This looks like a lot of fun. [b]Entry Form Part 1:[/b] [b]Username:[/b] sgkat [b]User ID:[/b] 158838 [b]Team Name:[/b] Snowspire Aspirers [b]Entry Form Part 2:[/b] [b]BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29097804] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/290979/29097804.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Amihan [b]Dragon ID#:[/b] 29097804 [b]Dragon’s Pronouns:[/b] He/Him [b]Curious or Cautious?[/b] If I [i]must[/i] choose one or the other, I’ll choose caution. Certainly I’m just as curious as the next dragon, but I don’t like going into things without as much pre-knowledge as I can get. [b]Cooperative or Independent?[/b] Well now, that depends on the situation. I’d want to analyze all my options before coming to any hasty conclusions, certainly. But I suppose if my team-members are going to dither about all day, I’d take the lead. [b]Fight or Flight?[/b] Fight! I can rely on my Ice magic to slow or paralyze enemies. [b]Why do you descend into these caves?[/b] For knowledge, of course. [b]Three skills[/b] [list] [*]Cartography [*]Botany [*]Ice Magic[/list] [b]Heads or Tails?[/b] Tails [rule] [b]BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14655563] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/146556/14655563.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Mavuto [b]Dragon ID#:[/b] 14655563 [b]Dragon’s Pronouns:[/b] He/Him [b]Curious or Cautious?[/b] You can learn more about your enemies by watching from the shadows than you can be charging in headlong. Cautious. [b]Cooperative or Independent?[/b] You can’t trust others’ judgements. Independent. [b]Fight or Flight?[/b] Flight. There’s no point in getting all torn up when you can make an orderly retreat to trap your enemy in a time and place of your own choosing. [b]Why do you descend into these caves?[/b] For knowledge. [b]Three skills[/b] [list] [*]Awareness [*]Stealth [*]Chemistry[/list] [b]Heads or Tails?[/b] Tails [rule] [b]BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29367054] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/293671/29367054.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Rajani [b]Dragon ID#:[/b] 29367054 [b]Dragon’s Pronouns:[/b] She/Her [b]Curious or Cautious?[/b] I think [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19555122]Tanit[/url] would go curious! [b]Cooperative or Independent?[/b] I don’t know! Tanit doesn’t seem to mind working with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php? dragon=18787299]her[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=854533]team[/url], but she avoids the rest of the clan. But… she bring home loot from the Golem Workshop. Uh… uh… cooperative?? [b]Fight or Flight?[/b] Fight, fight, fight! [b]Why do you descend into these caves?[/b] For glory? I really don’t know how Tanit’s mind works. But if I come back with lots of loot, she’ll see I’ve proved myself! For glory! [b]Three skills[/b] [list] [*]Combat [*]Beasts [*]Earth Magic[/list] [b]Heads or Tails?[/b] Heads! ((I had to use Amihan (my Ice rep), since I just finished him up in the last two weeks, just in time for the Gala. While I haven't written any lore for him yet, seeing [i]Chemistry[/i] on the list sparked a thought, and thus I entered Mavuto - they don't get along. To be clear in Rajani's entry form, I'm not entering Tanit, Ulysses, or Ember. Rajani is a classic Nocturne, and she's chosen to mimic Tanit, much to the latter's annoyance.))
@squidragon This looks like a lot of fun.

Entry Form Part 1:
Username: sgkat
User ID: 158838
Team Name: Snowspire Aspirers

Entry Form Part 2:
BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:

29097804.png

Dragon Name: Amihan
Dragon ID#: 29097804
Dragon’s Pronouns: He/Him

Curious or Cautious?
If I must choose one or the other, I’ll choose caution. Certainly I’m just as curious as the next dragon, but I don’t like going into things without as much pre-knowledge as I can get.

Cooperative or Independent?
Well now, that depends on the situation. I’d want to analyze all my options before coming to any hasty conclusions, certainly. But I suppose if my team-members are going to dither about all day, I’d take the lead.

Fight or Flight?
Fight! I can rely on my Ice magic to slow or paralyze enemies.

Why do you descend into these caves?
For knowledge, of course.

Three skills
  • Cartography
  • Botany
  • Ice Magic

Heads or Tails?
Tails

14655563.png

Dragon Name: Mavuto
Dragon ID#: 14655563
Dragon’s Pronouns: He/Him

Curious or Cautious?
You can learn more about your enemies by watching from the shadows than you can be charging in headlong. Cautious.

You can’t trust others’ judgements. Independent.

Fight or Flight?
Flight. There’s no point in getting all torn up when you can make an orderly retreat to trap your enemy in a time and place of your own choosing.

For knowledge.

Three skills
  • Awareness
  • Stealth
  • Chemistry

Heads or Tails?
Tails

29367054.png
Dragon Name: Rajani
Dragon ID#: 29367054
Dragon’s Pronouns: She/Her

Curious or Cautious?
I think Tanit would go curious!

I don’t know! Tanit doesn’t seem to mind working with her team, but she avoids the rest of the clan. But… she bring home loot from the Golem Workshop. Uh… uh… cooperative??

Fight or Flight?
Fight, fight, fight!

For glory? I really don’t know how Tanit’s mind works. But if I come back with lots of loot, she’ll see I’ve proved myself! For glory!

Three skills
  • Combat
  • Beasts
  • Earth Magic

Heads or Tails?
Heads!

((I had to use Amihan (my Ice rep), since I just finished him up in the last two weeks, just in time for the Gala. While I haven't written any lore for him yet, seeing Chemistry on the list sparked a thought, and thus I entered Mavuto - they don't get along.

To be clear in Rajani's entry form, I'm not entering Tanit, Ulysses, or Ember. Rajani is a classic Nocturne, and she's chosen to mimic Tanit, much to the latter's annoyance.))

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
Username: alagasianflame User ID:104582 Team Name: GloryDreamers [s]Malchor probably named them. Stop him.[/s] Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11427382] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114274/11427382_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Malchor Dragon ID#: 11427382 Dragon's Pronouns: He/his Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [b][Curious][/b] or [Cautious]? A sound lurking around the corner.. a dangerous flight through a crumbling cavern... Does your dragon err on the side of caution or do they throw aside their fears in search of discovery? There can't be anything that could possibly hurt someone of my power, I explore the area with gusto! Choose either [Cooperative] or [b][Independent][/b]? Two members of the team come to a disagreement about which path to follow... Does your dragon consult the group and take a vote or do they act on their own wishes and do what they feel is best, whether or not the others follow? How [i]dare[/i] they disagree with me! They should follow me, but if they are too stupid to recognize greatness when it's in front of them, I will not waste my time. Choose either [b][Fight][/b] or [Flight]? The situation has grown dire and an enemy approaches... Does your dragon attempt to flee or do they charge forward, teeth and claws flashing? Are you playing Flight Rising or are you playing FIGHT Rising? I am the grandson of a God! They couldn't beat me if if they [i]tried.[/i] Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, [b]Glory[/b], or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." Choose three of the following skills: [b]Flying Ace:[/b] If there is a place that can be flown to, this dragon will get there. Dodging falling rocks? No problem! Weaving through the grasps of an enemy beast? Smooth sailing! [b]Swimming:[/b] This dragon has an incredible skill at navigating underwater obstacles. [b]Fire Magic:[/b] Not only is it an excellent source of light and warmth, it also tends to melt ice and cause nasty burns. Use with caution. (Must be of the Fire element.) Choose either [b][Heads] [/b]or [Tails]? Flip a coin. Decide your fate... Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7594522] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75946/7594522_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Bloodbane Dragon ID#: 7594522 Dragon's Pronouns: She/her Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [Curious] or [b][Cautious][/b]? A sound lurking around the corner.. a dangerous flight through a crumbling cavern... Does your dragon err on the side of caution or do they throw aside their fears in search of discovery? I really don't think this is safe! Why are we going in here again? Choose either[b] [Cooperative][/b] or [Independent]? Two members of the team come to a disagreement about which path to follow... Does your dragon consult the group and take a vote or do they act on their own wishes and do what they feel is best, whether or not the others follow? We should definitely take a vote. I mean, splitting up is definitely dangerous right? Choose either [Fight] or [b][Flight][/b]? The situation has grown dire and an enemy approaches... Does your dragon attempt to flee or do they charge forward, teeth and claws flashing? Are you playing Flight Rising or are you playing FIGHT Rising? Oh, goodness, I'm not a battle dragon! Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or [b]"I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."[/b] Choose three of the following skills: [b]First Aid:[/b] If someone on the team gets hurt, this dragon knows exactly what to do. [b]Awareness:[/b] Nothing escapes this dragon unnoticed. They are alert at all times. [b]Stealth:[/b] Quiet and near invisible, this dragon can sneak up on anyone and hide from anything. Choose either [Heads] or [b][Tails][/b]? Flip a coin. Decide your fate... Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8118726] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81188/8118726_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Axemage Dragon ID#: 8118726 Dragon's Pronouns: He/him Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [Curious] or [b][Cautious][/b]? A sound lurking around the corner.. a dangerous flight through a crumbling cavern... Does your dragon err on the side of caution or do they throw aside their fears in search of discovery? Well it can't hurt to be careful! Choose either [b][Cooperative][/b] or [Independent]? Two members of the team come to a disagreement about which path to follow... Does your dragon consult the group and take a vote or do they act on their own wishes and do what they feel is best, whether or not the others follow? I think it'd be best if we all made a single decision. Choose either [b][Fight][/b] or [Flight]? The situation has grown dire and an enemy approaches... Does your dragon attempt to flee or do they charge forward, teeth and claws flashing? Are you playing Flight Rising or are you playing FIGHT Rising? Well I have these spines for a reason. Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: Treasure, [b]Knowledge[/b], Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." Learning about the underground is my job. Choose three of the following skills: [b]Cartography:[/b] This dragon is significantly less likely to get lost. With a map like that, anybody could find their way out of this cave. [b]Survival: [/b]Starting a fire with only a few sticks and a rock? Finding food in the most unforgiving environment? None of these challenges pose a problem for the survival expert. This dragon is prepared for anything. [b]Climbing:[/b] Your dragon might just be made of velcro. They can climb sideways, upside down, and cling to the most precarious of cliffs without hesitation. Choose either [Heads] or[b] [Tails][/b]? Flip a coin. Decide your fate...
Username: alagasianflame
User ID:104582
Team Name: GloryDreamers Malchor probably named them. Stop him.

Basic Dragon Information
11427382_350.png

Dragon Name: Malchor
Dragon ID#: 11427382
Dragon's Pronouns: He/his

Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon
Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event.

Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]?
A sound lurking around the corner.. a dangerous flight through a crumbling cavern... Does your dragon err on the side of caution or do they throw aside their fears in search of discovery?
There can't be anything that could possibly hurt someone of my power, I explore the area with gusto!

Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]?
Two members of the team come to a disagreement about which path to follow... Does your dragon consult the group and take a vote or do they act on their own wishes and do what they feel is best, whether or not the others follow?
How dare they disagree with me! They should follow me, but if they are too stupid to recognize greatness when it's in front of them, I will not waste my time.

Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]?
The situation has grown dire and an enemy approaches... Does your dragon attempt to flee or do they charge forward, teeth and claws flashing?
Are you playing Flight Rising or are you playing FIGHT Rising?
I am the grandson of a God! They couldn't beat me if if they tried.

Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."

Choose three of the following skills:
Flying Ace: If there is a place that can be flown to, this dragon will get there. Dodging falling rocks? No problem! Weaving through the grasps of an enemy beast? Smooth sailing!
Swimming: This dragon has an incredible skill at navigating underwater obstacles.
Fire Magic: Not only is it an excellent source of light and warmth, it also tends to melt ice and cause nasty burns. Use with caution. (Must be of the Fire element.)

Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]?
Flip a coin. Decide your fate...

Basic Dragon Information
7594522_350.png

Dragon Name: Bloodbane
Dragon ID#: 7594522
Dragon's Pronouns: She/her

Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event.

A sound lurking around the corner.. a dangerous flight through a crumbling cavern... Does your dragon err on the side of caution or do they throw aside their fears in search of discovery?
I really don't think this is safe! Why are we going in here again?

Two members of the team come to a disagreement about which path to follow... Does your dragon consult the group and take a vote or do they act on their own wishes and do what they feel is best, whether or not the others follow?
We should definitely take a vote. I mean, splitting up is definitely dangerous right?

The situation has grown dire and an enemy approaches... Does your dragon attempt to flee or do they charge forward, teeth and claws flashing?
Oh, goodness, I'm not a battle dragon!

Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."

First Aid: If someone on the team gets hurt, this dragon knows exactly what to do.
Awareness: Nothing escapes this dragon unnoticed. They are alert at all times.
Stealth: Quiet and near invisible, this dragon can sneak up on anyone and hide from anything.

Basic Dragon Information
8118726_350.png

Dragon Name: Axemage
Dragon ID#: 8118726
Dragon's Pronouns: He/him

Well it can't hurt to be careful!

I think it'd be best if we all made a single decision.

Well I have these spines for a reason.

Learning about the underground is my job.

Cartography: This dragon is significantly less likely to get lost. With a map like that, anybody could find their way out of this cave.
Survival: Starting a fire with only a few sticks and a rock? Finding food in the most unforgiving environment? None of these challenges pose a problem for the survival expert. This dragon is prepared for anything.
Climbing: Your dragon might just be made of velcro. They can climb sideways, upside down, and cling to the most precarious of cliffs without hesitation.

CPt6K.gif
YMPbu9R.png
ca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.png6mVFIuV.png
gziv3Ja.pngtLCn0d0.pngEE2umbT.png
oh boy a fun opportunity to do some character building :D @squidragon [quote]Username: acheronta User ID: 84393 Team Name: Why Are We Here Whose Idea Was This We're Not Actually A Team and the Only Thing We Can Agree On is That We'll Punch Our Way Out If We Have To, aka Sliver of a Chance[/quote] [quote]Basic Dragon Information [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=242640] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2427/242640_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Riwa Dragon ID#: 242640 Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him/His [Cautious] - It's best to know what you're getting into. [Independent] - Follow the pack, but only if YOU know they're going the right way. [Fight] - Stubborn and convinced he's right most of the time, more like. "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." - Secondarily, knowledge. Choose three of the following skills: [LIST] [*]Beasts [*]Flying Ace [*]Climbing [/LIST] [Tails] [/quote] [quote]Basic Dragon Information [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=863431] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8635/863431_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Caligo Dragon ID#: 863431 Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him/His [Curious] - A trait that he may have wished he had less of. [Cooperative] - There's advantage in bigger pools of resources to pull from. [Fight] - Retreat isn't giving up. Nothing good was ever gained without risk. "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." - Odd sense of obligation of watching out for the other two and seeing what they were up to, and now he's here. Choose three of the following skills: [LIST] [*]Awareness [*]Stealth [*]Shadow Magic [/LIST] [Heads][/quote] [quote]Basic Dragon Information [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=934536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9346/934536_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Ophilia Dragon ID#: 934536 Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her/Hers [Curious] - If it's there, you [i]may as well[/i] find out what it is! [Independent] - Don't even try to tell her what to do. [Fight] - Again, not so much combative as stubborn. Knowledge - See 'Curious'. Choose three of the following skills: [LIST] [*]Chemistry [*]Alchemy [*]Strength (sub-type: Durable lol) [/LIST] [Tails][/quote] I randomly rolled for their traits and then sculpted a bit, but dang they all rolled [Fight]! xD That's how they ended up in my Plague clan I guess.
oh boy a fun opportunity to do some character building :D

@squidragon
Quote:
Username: acheronta
User ID: 84393
Team Name: Why Are We Here Whose Idea Was This We're Not Actually A Team and the Only Thing We Can Agree On is That We'll Punch Our Way Out If We Have To, aka Sliver of a Chance
Quote:
Basic Dragon Information

242640_350.png

Dragon Name: Riwa
Dragon ID#: 242640
Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him/His

[Cautious] - It's best to know what you're getting into.
[Independent] - Follow the pack, but only if YOU know they're going the right way.
[Fight] - Stubborn and convinced he's right most of the time, more like.
"I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." - Secondarily, knowledge.

• Beasts
  • Flying Ace
  • Climbing

[Tails]
Quote:
Basic Dragon Information

863431_350.png

Dragon Name: Caligo
Dragon ID#: 863431
Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him/His

[Curious] - A trait that he may have wished he had less of.
[Cooperative] - There's advantage in bigger pools of resources to pull from.
[Fight] - Retreat isn't giving up. Nothing good was ever gained without risk.
"I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." - Odd sense of obligation of watching out for the other two and seeing what they were up to, and now he's here.

• Awareness
  • Stealth
  • Shadow Magic

[Heads]
Quote:
Basic Dragon Information

934536_350.png

Dragon Name: Ophilia
Dragon ID#: 934536
Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

[Curious] - If it's there, you may as well find out what it is!
[Independent] - Don't even try to tell her what to do.
[Fight] - Again, not so much combative as stubborn.
Knowledge - See 'Curious'.

• Chemistry
  • Alchemy
  • Strength (sub-type: Durable lol)

[Tails]

I randomly rolled for their traits and then sculpted a bit, but dang they all rolled [Fight]! xD That's how they ended up in my Plague clan I guess.
QQnBZuq.gif
[b]Username:[/b] casuallySleepy [b]User ID:[/b] 268311 [b]Team Name:[/b] Warm Winds [b]Basic Dragon Information[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26979812] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269799/26979812_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Sacred [b]Dragon ID#: [/b]26979812 [b]Dragon's Pronouns:[/b] She, her [b]Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event.[/b] [b]Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? [/b]Cautious [b]Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]?[/b] Independent [b] Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]?[/b] Fight [b]Why do you descend into these caves?[/b] Knowledge [b]Choose three of the following skills:[/b] Combat: This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody? Awareness: Nothing escapes this dragon unnoticed. They are alert at all times Survival: Starting a fire with only a few sticks and a rock? Finding food in the most unforgiving environment? None of these challenges pose a problem for the survival expert. This dragon is prepared for anything. [b]Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]?[/b] Heads *** [b]Basic Dragon Information[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27565356] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275654/27565356_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Methyl [b]Dragon ID#: [/b]27565356 [b]Dragon's Pronouns:[/b] She, her [b]Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event.[/b] [b]Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]?[/b] Curious [b]Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]?[/b] Cooperative [b]Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]?[/b] Fight [b]Why do you descend into these caves?[/b] Knowledge [b]Choose three of the following skills:[/b] Tracking: Fresh footprints? The smell of blood? This dragon is an expert at recognizing the signs of a creature that has passed by. You'll be sure to find them, if you wish. Geology: An expert in rocks can identify any material, common or unusual, and may be much better at recognizing weaknesses and irregularities in the caves. Cartography: This dragon is significantly less likely to get lost. With a map like that, anybody could find their way out of this cave. [b]Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]?[/b] Tails *** [b]Basic Dragon Information[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27095554] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270956/27095554_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Falltrail [b]Dragon ID#: [/b] 27095554 [b]Dragon's Pronouns:[/b] He, him [b]Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event.[/b] [b]Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]?[/b] Cautious [b]Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]?[/b] Cooperative [b]Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]?[/b] Flight [b]Why do you descend into these caves?[/b] "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." [b]Choose three of the following skills:[/b] Healing: A quick spell can fix up most minor injuries. This is functionally the same as first aid, but a bit more magical! Botany: Does that plant have medicinal properties? Is it poisonous? Can I eat it? An expert in plants can identify a whole host of flora that might be growing inside the cave. Wind Magic: This dragon can create a bubble of oxygen or gust of wind and bend the air around them. Making objects float and fly might be of great use when navigating the dark and deep trenches of the caves. (Must be of the Wind element.) [b]Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]?[/b] Tails
Username: casuallySleepy
User ID: 268311
Team Name: Warm Winds

Basic Dragon Information

26979812_350.png

Dragon Name: Sacred
Dragon ID#: 26979812
Dragon's Pronouns: She, her

Cautious

Independent

Fight

Knowledge

Combat: This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody?

Awareness: Nothing escapes this dragon unnoticed. They are alert at all times

Survival: Starting a fire with only a few sticks and a rock? Finding food in the most unforgiving environment? None of these challenges pose a problem for the survival expert. This dragon is prepared for anything.

Heads

Basic Dragon Information

27565356_350.png

Dragon Name: Methyl
Dragon ID#: 27565356
Dragon's Pronouns: She, her

Curious

Cooperative

Fight

Knowledge

Tracking: Fresh footprints? The smell of blood? This dragon is an expert at recognizing the signs of a creature that has passed by. You'll be sure to find them, if you wish.

Geology: An expert in rocks can identify any material, common or unusual, and may be much better at recognizing weaknesses and irregularities in the caves.

Cartography: This dragon is significantly less likely to get lost. With a map like that, anybody could find their way out of this cave.

Tails

Basic Dragon Information

27095554_350.png

Dragon Name: Falltrail
Dragon ID#: 27095554
Dragon's Pronouns: He, him

Cautious

Cooperative

Flight

"I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."

Healing: A quick spell can fix up most minor injuries. This is functionally the same as first aid, but a bit more magical!

Botany: Does that plant have medicinal properties? Is it poisonous? Can I eat it? An expert in plants can identify a whole host of flora that might be growing inside the cave.

Wind Magic: This dragon can create a bubble of oxygen or gust of wind and bend the air around them. Making objects float and fly might be of great use when navigating the dark and deep trenches of the caves. (Must be of the Wind element.)

Tails

This looks like so much fun!! Username: Digdog User ID: 109022 Team Name: Chillspike! [quote]Basic Dragon Information [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14528333] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145284/14528333_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Ryze Dragon ID#: 14528333 Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him Choose either [b][Curious][/b] or [Cautious]? What have I got to be scared of? Choose either [Cooperative] or [b][Independent][/b]? I can take them or leave them when it comes to my team. Choose either [Fight] or [b][Flight][/b]? No use messing up my appearance... Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: [b]Treasure[/b], Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." Who knows what's down at the bottom. I know that I'm walking away with something. Choose three of the following skills: [LIST] [*]Awareness [*]Beasts [*]Stealth [/LIST] Choose either [b][Heads] [/b]or [Tails]? I always keep my head. [/quote] [quote] Basic Dragon Information [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9192938] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91930/9192938_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Tinley Dragon ID#:9192938 Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him Choose either [Curious] or [b][Cautious][/b]? While I am rather curious, I'd prefer to err on the side of caution. You can always been curious after you know you're not in danger. Choose either [b][Cooperative][/b] or [Independent]? Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. Though honestly, I'd be fine helpin' you out for free. I'm rather easy-going when it comes to this kind of stuff. Choose either [b][Fight][/b] or [Flight]? Well, I'm not very fast..... Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: Treasure, [b]Knowledge,[/b] Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." I've been looking for an adventure. Choose three of the following skills: [list][*]Survival [*]Strength [*]First-aid Choose either [Heads] or [b][Tails][/b]? I'm quite fond of my tail. [/quote] [quote]Basic Dragon Information [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18034132] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180342/18034132_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Morlais Dragon ID#:18034132 Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her Choose either [b][Curious][/b] or [Cautious]? I'm only curious if it's something valuable or a weapon. Choose either [Cooperative] or [b][Independent][/b]? Yeah, yeah. I can work in [i]teams[/i], when I'm the leader. And even then, I'm running the show. Choose either [b][Fight][/b] or [Flight]? Are you asking me if I'd run from a fight? -growls- Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: [b]Treasure[/b], Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." This isn't some stroll. I need to make money on this. Choose three of the following skills: [list] [*]Climbing [*]Combat [*]Wind Magic [/list] Choose either [b][Heads][/b] or [Tails]? I always get heads. [/quote]
This looks like so much fun!!

Username: Digdog
User ID: 109022
Team Name: Chillspike!
Quote:
Basic Dragon Information

14528333_350.png

Dragon Name: Ryze
Dragon ID#: 14528333
Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him

What have I got to be scared of?

I can take them or leave them when it comes to my team.

No use messing up my appearance...

Who knows what's down at the bottom. I know that I'm walking away with something.

• Awareness
  • Beasts
  • Stealth

I always keep my head.

Quote:
Basic Dragon Information

9192938_350.png

Dragon Name: Tinley
Dragon ID#:9192938

While I am rather curious, I'd prefer to err on the side of caution. You can always been curious after you know you're not in danger.

Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. Though honestly, I'd be fine helpin' you out for free. I'm rather easy-going when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Well, I'm not very fast.....

I've been looking for an adventure.

• Survival
  • Strength
  • First-aid

I'm quite fond of my tail.
Quote:
Basic Dragon Information

18034132_350.png

Dragon Name: Morlais
Dragon ID#:18034132
Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her

I'm only curious if it's something valuable or a weapon.

Yeah, yeah. I can work in teams, when I'm the leader. And even then, I'm running the show.

Are you asking me if I'd run from a fight? -growls-

This isn't some stroll. I need to make money on this.

• Climbing
  • Combat
  • Wind Magic

I always get heads.
xWoPUjI.png
@squidragon this looks fun! Let's hope I pick a good team. Username: dividedAnimus User ID: 94453 Team Name: [b]Team Pumice[/b] [i]Get it? 'Cause it's a volcanic rock and we're Fire and Earth dragons! Matte's such a nerd. She came up with it.[/i] Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116943/11694247_350.png?mtime=WGf9jAACDBo.png[/img] Dragon Name: Matte Dragon ID#: 11694247 Dragon's Pronouns: she/her Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? [i]Cautious. I love new discoveries and gaining new knowledge sure, but it doesn't have to come at the risk of any serious harm. Best to stay safe. [/i]Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? [i]Independent. It's not out of defiance or anything, I just sometimes find myself wandering off on my own if I get bored of what everyone else is doing. [/i]Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? [i]Fight! There's nothing to be afraid of. Together we are strong! Plus if we run away there's a chance we'll be caught and have to fight anyway.[/i] Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." [i]Knowledge. I want to learn all I can. [/i] Choose three of the following skills: [b]First Aid: [/b]If someone on the team gets hurt, this dragon knows exactly what to do. [b]Geology:[/b] An expert in rocks can identify any material, common or unusual, and may be much better at recognizing weaknesses and irregularities in the caves. [b]Alchemy: [/b]While the chemist may be able to recognize any substance and its properties, the alchemist will be an expert at knowing what happens when you melt it in a pot. They also tend to carry a number of "potions" and "substances" on them at all times. Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? [i]Heads[/i] BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166435/16643491_350.png?mtime=WG3PrQACUZI.png[/img] Dragon Name: Charlie Dragon ID#: 16643491 Dragon's Pronouns: she/her Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? [i]Curious. Who doesn't love solving a good mystery![/i] Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? [i]Cooperative. In the Pack it was my job to diffuse tension and make sure everyone worked together. That still stands.[/i] Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? [i]Fight! I've got talons and I know how to use 'em.[/i] Why do you descend into these caves? [i]Hmmmm...treasure would be pretty cool I guess.[/i] Choose three of the following skills: [b]Combat: [/b]This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody? [b]Survival:[/b] Starting a fire with only a few sticks and a rock? Finding food in the most unforgiving environment? None of these challenges pose a problem for the survival expert. This dragon is prepared for anything. [b]Fire Magic:[/b] Not only is it an excellent source of light and warmth, it also tends to melt ice and cause nasty burns. Use with caution. (Must be of the Fire element.) Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? [i]Tails[/i] BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81786/8178578_350.png?mtime=WFNYuwACKJo.png[/img] Dragon Name: Alcor Dragon ID#: 8178578 Dragon's Pronouns: he/him Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? [i]Cautious. I've learned you have to be careful of everything and everyone. Poking your nose where it doesn't belong can lead to bad outcomes.[/i] Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? [i]Cooperative. I've always taken direction from someone else. I think more independently now, but I still think it's best to work together. [/i] Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? [i]Flight. I know how to fight of course, and my new talons make me better at it, but I have done enough fighting in my life. I'd really just prefer not to. [/i]Why do you descend into these caves? [i]Sis and Gaster said getting out would be good for me. And these two have been nice enough about bringing me along. So here I am.[/i] Choose three of the following skills: [b]Awareness: [/b]Nothing escapes this dragon unnoticed. They are alert at all times. [b]Stealth:[/b] Quiet and near invisible, this dragon can sneak up on anyone and hide from anything. [b]Climbing:[/b] Your dragon might just be made of velcro. They can climb sideways, upside down, and cling to the most precarious of cliffs without hesitation. Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? [i]Tails[/i]
@squidragon this looks fun! Let's hope I pick a good team.
Username: dividedAnimus
User ID: 94453
Team Name: Team Pumice
Get it? 'Cause it's a volcanic rock and we're Fire and Earth dragons!
Matte's such a nerd. She came up with it.

Basic Dragon Information
BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:11694247_350.png?mtime=WGf9jAACDBo.png
Dragon Name: Matte
Dragon ID#: 11694247
Dragon's Pronouns: she/her

Cautious. I love new discoveries and gaining new knowledge sure, but it doesn't have to come at the risk of any serious harm. Best to stay safe.
Independent. It's not out of defiance or anything, I just sometimes find myself wandering off on my own if I get bored of what everyone else is doing.
Fight! There's nothing to be afraid of. Together we are strong! Plus if we run away there's a chance we'll be caught and have to fight anyway.
Knowledge. I want to learn all I can.

First Aid: If someone on the team gets hurt, this dragon knows exactly what to do.
Geology: An expert in rocks can identify any material, common or unusual, and may be much better at recognizing weaknesses and irregularities in the caves.
Alchemy: While the chemist may be able to recognize any substance and its properties, the alchemist will be an expert at knowing what happens when you melt it in a pot. They also tend to carry a number of "potions" and "substances" on them at all times.
Heads

BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:16643491_350.png?mtime=WG3PrQACUZI.png
Dragon Name: Charlie
Dragon ID#: 16643491
Dragon's Pronouns: she/her

Curious. Who doesn't love solving a good mystery!
Cooperative. In the Pack it was my job to diffuse tension and make sure everyone worked together. That still stands.
Fight! I've got talons and I know how to use 'em.
Hmmmm...treasure would be pretty cool I guess.

Combat: This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody?
Fire Magic: Not only is it an excellent source of light and warmth, it also tends to melt ice and cause nasty burns. Use with caution. (Must be of the Fire element.)

Tails

BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:8178578_350.png?mtime=WFNYuwACKJo.png
Dragon Name: Alcor
Dragon ID#: 8178578
Dragon's Pronouns: he/him

Cautious. I've learned you have to be careful of everything and everyone. Poking your nose where it doesn't belong can lead to bad outcomes.
Cooperative. I've always taken direction from someone else. I think more independently now, but I still think it's best to work together.
Flight. I know how to fight of course, and my new talons make me better at it, but I have done enough fighting in my life. I'd really just prefer not to.
Sis and Gaster said getting out would be good for me. And these two have been nice enough about bringing me along. So here I am.

Stealth: Quiet and near invisible, this dragon can sneak up on anyone and hide from anything.
Climbing: Your dragon might just be made of velcro. They can climb sideways, upside down, and cling to the most precarious of cliffs without hesitation.

Tails
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
I HAVE TO DO THIS @squidragon Username: zzzhorses User ID: 197959 Team Name:Mind over Matter (Midnightman chose it. of course he did) Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20453651] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204537/20453651_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Forged Dragon ID#: 20453651 Dragon's Pronouns: He/him Very strong, he was chosen as the brawn of the team. [Curious] If it's bad, I can fight it. I may as well take a look. [Independent] I'm the strongest, I think I should take the lead. Besides, I already have a plan. [Fight] I'm strong enough. I have my armor, and MM has plenty of explosion powder stuff. We'll be fine. Why do you descend into these caves? I am never recognized. I need more glory. Besides, what does it matter if I'm gone? Choose three of the following skills: Combat: This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody? Beasts: No footprint, bit of fur, or other sign of life will pass by this dragon unrecognized. Even obscure species of bats may be well-known to a beasts-expert. (FOOD) Strength: This dragon is strong... and I mean HECKIN STRONG. It bench-presses snappers(Pie) every morning and punches rocks in half every afternoon. [Heads] Flip a coin. Decide your fate... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20450726] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204508/20450726_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Midnightman, nickname MM Dragon ID#: 20450726 Dragon's Pronouns: he/him Not very strong, he was chosen as the brains of the team. Choose either [Cautious] It could be dangerous... I am well aware of my fighting prowess, and I don't think that it'll help much. Choose either [Cooperative] If we are arguing, then we will be at ends, and if that happens, then we might be in danger. Choose either [Flight] Erm, I can get away because I know I can't fight. Why do you descend into these caves? I don't know much about icy things and stuff like that. I bet this'll be a great opportunity for discovery. Choose three of the following skills: Chemistry: Is that goo on the wall flammable? Can I eat it? Does it explode when mixed with something else? The chemist in your group will know. Alchemy: While the chemist may be able to recognize any substance and its properties, the alchemist will be an expert at knowing what happens when you melt it in a pot. They also tend to carry a number of "potions" and "substances" on them at all times. Flying Ace: If there is a place that can be flown to, this dragon will get there. Dodging falling rocks? No problem! Weaving through the grasps of an enemy beast? Smooth sailing! Choose either [Heads] Flip a coin. Decide your fate... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30041880] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300419/30041880_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Brohl Dragon ID#: 30041880 Dragon's Pronouns: he/him, the other team members sometimes call him “it” This one tagged along. He was not invited, only Forged and Midnightman were going but he snuck out and followed them. Choose either [Curious] A young dragon, he is naturally curious and wants to know. Choose either [Independent] Those adults don't know much. Choose either [Fight] "Come and get me!" Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or [b]"I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."[/b] He's a young dragon. Choose three of the following skills: Awareness: Nothing escapes this dragon unnoticed. They are alert at all times. Stealth: Quiet and near invisible, this dragon can sneak up on anyone and hide from anything. Climbing: Your dragon might just be made of velcro. They can climb sideways, upside down, and cling to the most precarious of cliffs without hesitation. Choose either [Heads] Flip a coin. Decide your fate...
I HAVE TO DO THIS
@squidragon
Username: zzzhorses
User ID: 197959
Team Name:Mind over Matter
(Midnightman chose it. of course he did)

Basic Dragon Information
20453651_350.png

Dragon Name: Forged
Dragon ID#: 20453651
Dragon's Pronouns: He/him

Very strong, he was chosen as the brawn of the team.

[Curious]
If it's bad, I can fight it. I may as well take a look.

[Independent]
I'm the strongest, I think I should take the lead. Besides, I already have a plan.

[Fight]
I'm strong enough. I have my armor, and MM has plenty of explosion powder stuff. We'll be fine.

I am never recognized. I need more glory. Besides, what does it matter if I'm gone?

Beasts: No footprint, bit of fur, or other sign of life will pass by this dragon unrecognized. Even obscure species of bats may be well-known to a beasts-expert. (FOOD)
Strength: This dragon is strong... and I mean HECKIN STRONG. It bench-presses snappers(Pie) every morning and punches rocks in half every afternoon.

[Heads]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Basic Dragon Information
20450726_350.png

Dragon Name: Midnightman, nickname MM
Dragon ID#: 20450726
Dragon's Pronouns: he/him

Not very strong, he was chosen as the brains of the team.

Choose either [Cautious]
It could be dangerous... I am well aware of my fighting prowess, and I don't think that it'll help much.

Choose either [Cooperative]
If we are arguing, then we will be at ends, and if that happens, then we might be in danger.

Choose either [Flight]
Erm, I can get away because I know I can't fight.

I don't know much about icy things and stuff like that. I bet this'll be a great opportunity for discovery.

Chemistry: Is that goo on the wall flammable? Can I eat it? Does it explode when mixed with something else? The chemist in your group will know.
Alchemy: While the chemist may be able to recognize any substance and its properties, the alchemist will be an expert at knowing what happens when you melt it in a pot. They also tend to carry a number of "potions" and "substances" on them at all times.
Flying Ace: If there is a place that can be flown to, this dragon will get there. Dodging falling rocks? No problem! Weaving through the grasps of an enemy beast? Smooth sailing!

Choose either [Heads]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Basic Dragon Information
30041880_350.png

Dragon Name: Brohl
Dragon ID#: 30041880
Dragon's Pronouns: he/him, the other team members sometimes call him “it”

This one tagged along. He was not invited, only Forged and Midnightman were going but he snuck out and followed them.

Choose either [Curious]
A young dragon, he is naturally curious and wants to know.

Choose either [Independent]
Those adults don't know much.

Choose either [Fight]
"Come and get me!"

Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." He's a young dragon.

Choose either [Heads]

aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@squidragon wooo, I love things like this [quote]Username: Elysiuhm User ID: 264367 Team Name: Semi-Malleable [/quote] [quote]Basic Dragon Information [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28481427] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284815/28481427_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Zaress Dragon ID#: 28481427 Dragon's Pronouns: She/ Her [u] Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon. Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event.[/u] Choose either [b][Curious][/b] or [Cautious]? Choose either [Cooperative] or [b][Independent][/b]? Choose either [b][Fight][/b] or [Flight]? Why do you descend into these caves? Knowledge, Glory (If only one, just knowledge) Choose three of the following skills: Survival: Starting a fire with only a few sticks and a rock? Finding food in the most unforgiving environment? None of these challenges pose a problem for the survival expert. This dragon is prepared for anything. Tracking: Fresh footprints? The smell of blood? This dragon is an expert at recognizing the signs of a creature that has passed by. You'll be sure to find them, if you wish. Shadow Magic: Caves are dark, and this dragon wishes they were darker. The other members of the team might not appreciate that, but this dragon is easily able to navigate without any lights anyway. They're also an expert at hiding. (Must be of the Shadow Element.) Choose either [Heads] or [b][Tails][/b]? Flip a coin. Decide your fate...[/quote] [quote]Basic Dragon Information [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12504566] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125046/12504566_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Fangs Dragon ID#: 12504566 Dragon's Pronouns: She/ Her [u]Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. [/u] Choose either [Curious] or [b][Cautious][/b]? Choose either [b][Cooperative][/b] or [Independent]? Choose either [b][Fight][/b] or [Flight]? Why do you descend into these caves? Glory Choose three of the following skills: Cartography: This dragon is significantly less likely to get lost. With a map like that, anybody could find their way out of this cave. Combat: This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody? Geology: An expert in rocks can identify any material, common or unusual, and may be much better at recognizing weaknesses and irregularities in the caves. Choose either [b][Heads][/b] or [Tails]? Flip a coin. Decide your fate... [/quote] [quote]Basic Dragon Information [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26754369] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267544/26754369_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Shanta Dragon ID#: 26754369 Dragon's Pronouns: She/ Her [u]Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event.[/u] Choose either [Curious] or [b][Cautious][/b]? Choose either [b][Cooperative][/b] or [Independent]? Choose either [Fight] or [b][Flight][/b]? Why do you descend into these caves? Knowledge Choose three of the following skills: First Aid: If someone on the team gets hurt, this dragon knows exactly what to do. Alchemy: While the chemist may be able to recognize any substance and its properties, the alchemist will be an expert at knowing what happens when you melt it in a pot. They also tend to carry a number of "potions" and "substances" on them at all times. Botany: Does that plant have medicinal properties? Is it poisonous? Can I eat it? An expert in plants can identify a whole host of flora that might be growing inside the cave. Choose either [Heads] or [b][Tails][/b]? Flip a coin. Decide your fate...[/quote]
@squidragon wooo, I love things like this
Quote:
Username: Elysiuhm
User ID: 264367
Team Name: Semi-Malleable
Quote:
Basic Dragon Information

28481427_350.png

Dragon Name: Zaress
Dragon ID#: 28481427
Dragon's Pronouns: She/ Her

Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon.

Knowledge, Glory (If only one, just knowledge)

Tracking: Fresh footprints? The smell of blood? This dragon is an expert at recognizing the signs of a creature that has passed by. You'll be sure to find them, if you wish.

Shadow Magic: Caves are dark, and this dragon wishes they were darker. The other members of the team might not appreciate that, but this dragon is easily able to navigate without any lights anyway. They're also an expert at hiding. (Must be of the Shadow Element.)

Quote:
Basic Dragon Information

12504566_350.png

Dragon Name: Fangs
Dragon ID#: 12504566

Glory

Quote:
Basic Dragon Information

26754369_350.png

Dragon Name: Shanta
Dragon ID#: 26754369

Knowledge

Botany: Does that plant have medicinal properties? Is it poisonous? Can I eat it? An expert in plants can identify a whole host of flora that might be growing inside the cave.

HzEcRBY.png

Be Their Light
@squidragon Oh, this looks cool. ^^ [quote=Entry Form Part 1] [b]Username:[/b]@tehcoffeezombie [b]User ID:[/b] 123390 [b]Team Name:[/b] Sanko [img]http://i.imgur.com/nLC87Xy.png[/img] [/quote] [quote=Akechi] [u]Basic Dragon Information[/u] [b]BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19601201] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196013/19601201_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Akechi Mitsuhide [b]Dragon ID#:[/b]19601201 [b]Dragon's Pronouns:[/b] he/his [u]Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon[/u] [i]Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event.[/i] Choose either [b][Curious][/b] or [Cautious]? [i]If I don't examine it, how would I ever know how it works?[/i] Choose either [b][Cooperative][/b] or [Independent]? [i]We can only meet our true potential by working together.[/i] Choose either [b][Fight][/b] or [Flight]? [i]I will stand my ground if I must.[/i] Why do you descend into these caves? [i]"I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."[i] [i]"Ishida was wanting to check this out, and I could hardly let him go all by himself.."[/i] Choose three of the following skills: [LIST] [*]Combat (Is my mire trainer actually..) [*]Awareness (probably caffeine related) [*]Tech Expert (He is an engineer.) [/LIST] Choose either [Heads] or [b][Tails][/b]? [i]"On most coins, the heads side is heavier, so tails is more likely to land face up. Tails it is." [/i][/quote] [quote=Ishida] [u]Basic Dragon Information[/u] [b]BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20539466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205395/20539466_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Ishida Mitsunari [b]Dragon ID#: [/b]20539466 [b]Dragon's Pronouns: [/b]he/his [u]Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon[/u] [i]Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event.[/i] Choose either [Curious] or [b][Cautious][/b]? [i]"I've been in dangerous situations before, and I'd prefer to avoid it if I can." [/i] Choose either [Cooperative] or [b][Independent][/b]? [i]"Mostly I have better ideas anyway."[/i] Choose either [b][Fight][/b] or [Flight]? [i]"Fleeing uses up stamina, and you may need to flee again later anyway. Better to get it over with."[/i] Why do you descend into these caves? Knowledge [i]"Maybe something here can help Yoshitsugu-san"[/i] Choose three of the following skills: [LIST] [*]Combat [*]Healing [*]Shadow Magic [/LIST] Choose either[b] [Heads][/b] or [Tails]? Heads. It's the nicer looking side. [/quote] [quote=Kitty!] [u]Basic Dragon Information[/u] [b]BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21518292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215183/21518292_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Mitsumame [b]Dragon ID#:[/b] 21518292 [b]Dragon's Pronouns:[/b] is a cat. But a boy cat. [u]Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon[/u] [i]Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event.[/i] Choose either [Curious] or [b][Cautious][/b]? *bats new thing, approaching slowly and running away from it a few times* Choose either [Cooperative] or [b][Independent][/b]? *ignores other two* Choose either [Fight] or [b][Flight][/b]? [i]hissssss[/i] *flees* Why do you descend into these caves? [i]Mrrrrw? "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."[/i] Choose three of the following skills: [LIST] [*]Awareness [*]Stealth [*]Climbing [/LIST] Choose either [Heads] or[b] [Tails][/b]? mrrrw? [/quote]
@squidragon
Oh, this looks cool. ^^
Entry Form Part 1 wrote:
Username:@tehcoffeezombie
User ID: 123390
Team Name: Sanko nLC87Xy.png
Akechi wrote:
Basic Dragon Information

19601201_350.png

Dragon Name: Akechi Mitsuhide
Dragon ID#:19601201
Dragon's Pronouns: he/his

If I don't examine it, how would I ever know how it works?

We can only meet our true potential by working together.

I will stand my ground if I must.

"I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."
"Ishida was wanting to check this out, and I could hardly let him go all by himself.."

• Combat (Is my mire trainer actually..)
  • Awareness (probably caffeine related)
  • Tech Expert (He is an engineer.)

"On most coins, the heads side is heavier, so tails is more likely to land face up. Tails it is."
Ishida wrote:
Basic Dragon Information

20539466_350.png

Dragon Name: Ishida Mitsunari
Dragon ID#: 20539466
Dragon's Pronouns: he/his

"I've been in dangerous situations before, and I'd prefer to avoid it if I can."

"Mostly I have better ideas anyway."

"Fleeing uses up stamina, and you may need to flee again later anyway. Better to get it over with."

Knowledge "Maybe something here can help Yoshitsugu-san"

• Combat
  • Healing
  • Shadow Magic

Heads. It's the nicer looking side.
Kitty! wrote:
Basic Dragon Information

21518292_350.png

Dragon Name: Mitsumame
Dragon ID#: 21518292
Dragon's Pronouns: is a cat. But a boy cat.

*bats new thing, approaching slowly and running away from it a few times*

*ignores other two*

hissssss *flees*

Mrrrrw? "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."

• Awareness
  • Stealth
  • Climbing

mrrrw?
iXNOttm.gif
[quote=Entry Form Part 1] Username: TimelordSnowy User ID: 192707 Team Name: Shadow Runners [/quote] [quote=Entry Form Part 2] [u]Basic Dragon Information[/u] BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18509524] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185096/18509524_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Shade Dragon ID#: 18509524 Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her [u]Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon[/u] Choose either [Curious] or [b][Cautious][/b]? [i]A sound lurking around the corner.. a dangerous flight through a crumbling cavern... Does your dragon err on the side of caution or do they throw aside their fears in search of discovery?[/i] We must make a plan on How to proceed and not blindly run in. Choose either [Cooperative] or[b] [Independent][/b]? [i]Two members of the team come to a disagreement about which path to follow... Does your dragon consult the group and take a vote or do they act on their own wishes and do what they feel is best, whether or not the others follow?[/i] If the fools can not come to an agreement than that is their problem Choose either [b][Fight][/b] or [Flight]? [i]The situation has grown dire and an enemy approaches... Does your dragon attempt to flee or do they charge forward, teeth and claws flashing? [size=1]Are you playing Flight Rising or are you playing FIGHT Rising?[/size][/i] YOU SHALL NOT HURT THEM Why do you descend into these caves? [i]Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or[b] "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."[/b][/i] Choose three of the following skills: [LIST] [*]Awareness [*]Shadow Magic [*]Flying Ace [/LIST] Choose either [b][Heads][/b] or [Tails]? [i]Flip a coin. Decide your fate...[/i] [/quote] [quote=Entry Form Part 2] [u]Basic Dragon Information[/u] BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18284328] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182844/18284328_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Repere Dragon ID#: 18284328 Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him [u]Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon[/u] Choose either [b][Curious][/b] or [Cautious]? [i]A sound lurking around the corner.. a dangerous flight through a crumbling cavern... Does your dragon err on the side of caution or do they throw aside their fears in search of discovery?[/i] oooo what was that! What was that sound?! Must find out! Choose either [b][Cooperative] [/b]or [Independent]? [i]Two members of the team come to a disagreement about which path to follow... Does your dragon consult the group and take a vote or do they act on their own wishes and do what they feel is best, whether or not the others follow?[/i] We should Stick together so we dont get lost Choose either [b][Fight][/b] or [Flight]? [i]The situation has grown dire and an enemy approaches... Does your dragon attempt to flee or do they charge forward, teeth and claws flashing? [size=1]Are you playing Flight Rising or are you playing FIGHT Rising?[/size][/i] There is a reason I am a warrior of the clan Why do you descend into these caves? [i]Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or [b]"I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."[/b][/i] Choose three of the following skills: [LIST] [*]Combat [*]Climbing [*]Tracking [/LIST] Choose either [Heads] or [b][Tails][/b]? [i]Flip a coin. Decide your fate...[/i] [/quote] [quote=Entry Form Part 2] [u]Basic Dragon Information[/u] BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22866855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228669/22866855_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Ringo Dragon ID#: 22866855 Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him [u]Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon[/u] [i]Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event.[/i] Choose either [Curious] or [b][Cautious][/b]? [i]A sound lurking around the corner.. a dangerous flight through a crumbling cavern... Does your dragon err on the side of caution or do they throw aside their fears in search of discovery?[/i] Proceeding with Caution is the best course of action Choose either [Cooperative] or [b][Independent][/b]? [i]Two members of the team come to a disagreement about which path to follow... Does your dragon consult the group and take a vote or do they act on their own wishes and do what they feel is best, whether or not the others follow?[/i] I dont need them. I was dragged into this to begin with. Choose either [b][Fight][/b] or [Flight]? [i]The situation has grown dire and an enemy approaches... Does your dragon attempt to flee or do they charge forward, teeth and claws flashing? [size=1]Are you playing Flight Rising or are you playing FIGHT Rising?[/size][/i] I will not run from an enemy Why do you descend into these caves? [i]Choose one of the following: Treasure, [b]Knowledge[/b], Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."[/i] Choose three of the following skills: [LIST] [*]Alchemy [*]Tech Expert [*]First Aid [/LIST] Choose either [b][Heads][/b] or [Tails]? [i]Flip a coin. Decide your fate...[/i] [/quote]
Entry Form Part 1 wrote:
Username: TimelordSnowy
User ID: 192707
Team Name: Shadow Runners
Entry Form Part 2 wrote:

Basic Dragon Information
18509524_350.png

Dragon Name: Shade
Dragon ID#: 18509524
Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her

We must make a plan on How to proceed and not blindly run in.

If the fools can not come to an agreement than that is their problem

YOU SHALL NOT HURT THEM

• Awareness
  • Shadow Magic
  • Flying Ace

Entry Form Part 2 wrote:

Basic Dragon Information
18284328_350.png

Dragon Name: Repere
Dragon ID#: 18284328

oooo what was that! What was that sound?! Must find out!

We should Stick together so we dont get lost

There is a reason I am a warrior of the clan

• Combat
  • Climbing
  • Tracking

Entry Form Part 2 wrote:

Basic Dragon Information
22866855_350.png

Dragon Name: Ringo
Dragon ID#: 22866855

Proceeding with Caution is the best course of action

I dont need them. I was dragged into this to begin with.

I will not run from an enemy

• Alchemy
  • Tech Expert
  • First Aid

PJz0lfZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104