Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [The Doll Factory] Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@Jinkiez
Sure, no problem! You may follow me around. First off, I want you to go to the kitchen take some food, cook it in microwave and eat, ping the mod that you are going to eat, eat till they say you are full, then take a glass and drink some tap water. You have to eat and drink every day cycle to not weaken/die.

@Beheaded
Having an QT between me and Jinkiez would be great. Since we are going to be together most of the time it would work like whispering? Like everytime either of us writes in the thread, it like both f us are here? I'm trying to make things less confusing.
I don't know if we are allowed to do that. I didn't found any info about play to player comm in the rules.
@Jinkiez
Sure, no problem! You may follow me around. First off, I want you to go to the kitchen take some food, cook it in microwave and eat, ping the mod that you are going to eat, eat till they say you are full, then take a glass and drink some tap water. You have to eat and drink every day cycle to not weaken/die.

@Beheaded
Having an QT between me and Jinkiez would be great. Since we are going to be together most of the time it would work like whispering? Like everytime either of us writes in the thread, it like both f us are here? I'm trying to make things less confusing.
I don't know if we are allowed to do that. I didn't found any info about play to player comm in the rules.
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@nsts

That's a question for the Godmod. -clears throat-

@Anika

So, Jinkiez doesn't really know the exploring ropes, and she'd like some help. Do you mind if nsts and them get a quicktopic for that purpose so it's not confusing?
@nsts

That's a question for the Godmod. -clears throat-

@Anika

So, Jinkiez doesn't really know the exploring ropes, and she'd like some help. Do you mind if nsts and them get a quicktopic for that purpose so it's not confusing?
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@nsts @Beheaded @Jinkiez

I am granting nsts and Jinkiez a QuickTopic to help Jinkiez get acclimated. You may ONLY discuss the mechanics of exploration on the QuickTopic.

Edit: I'm also going to bed now.
@nsts @Beheaded @Jinkiez

I am granting nsts and Jinkiez a QuickTopic to help Jinkiez get acclimated. You may ONLY discuss the mechanics of exploration on the QuickTopic.

Edit: I'm also going to bed now.
OKAY! Cool, thank you ;u; @Nsts, @Beheaded, @Anika

Nsts: I should do this all in the thread or my QT?
OKAY! Cool, thank you ;u; @Nsts, @Beheaded, @Anika

Nsts: I should do this all in the thread or my QT?
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Anika
Thanks a lot!

@Jinkiez
EIther way is fine. I think it is more beneficial to all of us to eat in the thread, so everybody can see what is still there. There is big list of food from the fridge on 1st page of the kitchen. But it's really up to you.
I will write you some pointer in QT in a moment.
@Anika
Thanks a lot!

@Jinkiez
EIther way is fine. I think it is more beneficial to all of us to eat in the thread, so everybody can see what is still there. There is big list of food from the fridge on 1st page of the kitchen. But it's really up to you.
I will write you some pointer in QT in a moment.
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
I'm a little bit confused as to how this exploration style mafia game works... I've never done this before.
I'm a little bit confused as to how this exploration style mafia game works... I've never done this before.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater
I've only done this once before. Basically, you tell a mod where you are searching and they tell you what you find. Look for things that are out of place. Mysterious floor panels that might have a secret room. Space behind a book. Things like that.
I'm not very good at it yet.
@Moonwater
I've only done this once before. Basically, you tell a mod where you are searching and they tell you what you find. Look for things that are out of place. Mysterious floor panels that might have a secret room. Space behind a book. Things like that.
I'm not very good at it yet.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy

And I should do this in a QuickTopic, right? Or should I do it in the main thread?
@VivaFariy

And I should do this in a QuickTopic, right? Or should I do it in the main thread?
@Moonwater
Either one. QT if you want to be sneaky and keep your moves secret. Main thread if you want people to trust you and benefit from what you find. QT if you want all access and all knowledge about what you find. You make that choice.
@Moonwater
Either one. QT if you want to be sneaky and keep your moves secret. Main thread if you want people to trust you and benefit from what you find. QT if you want all access and all knowledge about what you find. You make that choice.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy

Do all mods have access to the QT, or just Anika?
@VivaFariy

Do all mods have access to the QT, or just Anika?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43