Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Doodle Writing
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22
A new member of my clan. This is his original lore. Unfortunately, it does not fit with my own lore, but I am unwilling to get rid of it, being as it is a good story.
Crackle
Head of Clan Crackle - Inventor

Crackle knew from a young age that his soul had been born in Lightning Flight. It’s not a difficult decision for most Fae dragons to pack up and move from the ice-capped south—after all, nature didn’t give them much to handle the frigid temperatures. He bade his parents farewell, but his goal wasn’t to serve the Icewarden. He set his eyes toward the Shifting Expanse, without, probably, as much thought as he ought to have put into it.

Crackle found almost immediately that he had a problem. It wasn’t that he wasn’t smart or lacked any sort of ingenuity—no. He was as intelligent as any Snapper and perhaps as inventive as the Stormcatcher himself. It wouldn’t even be inaccurate to say that he spent a good deal of time putting his brain to problem-solving, because he certainly could have been considered prolific for having only spent a few solid months at inventing. In fact, Crackle couldn’t have imagined life anywhere else. Except for his one problem.

Crackle’s problem was the ladies, and visa-versa. Crackle’s intelligence got him plenty of attention, and his charm and wit kept it. It was surprising, most of all to Crackle’s boss. Never in his life had he had to shout so much—and not even during a festival, mind you—“Crackle! Get back to work!”

It struck everyone as a bit unsettling. After all, most who met Crackle at the first thought he was demure (and cute, in his own odd way), not charming, disarming, and sometimes downright hilarious. Which was why one day, with a heavy sigh to have to lose a near-genius employee, Crackle’s boss suggested he find another line of work. One more suited to his sweet, quick-talking tendancies.

Crackle was happy to oblige. Crackle is happy doing almost anything. He wandered about for a bit, considering the world his laboratory. He specifically studied the plants that he saw along his way, thinking them unbelievable feats of engineering, even for a god. He set off straightaway for the land of the Gladekeeper to meet that being he thought must have been a genius.

But, as often happens in life, Crackle was waylaid in his plans. In the land of Shadow, he noticed that certain plants glowed. This wasn’t quite so strange in itself, but he noted that most things that glowed at least had access to the heavens’ light for a small time. The flora in this dark forest didn’t seem to have the luxury. He settled down upon an old tree stump and set up his laboratory.

Admittedly, it got a little elaborate. He noticed that the bigger his experiments got, the more other dragons seemed interested. Crowds gathered to watch his experiments and his attempts at building the likeness of the glowing organisms. A little explosion here, a puff of rainbow-colored smoke there, and a few of them even seemed to be interested in the science of it, Crackle’s favorite subject.

If the idea of a circus had even entered Crackle’s mind, he probably wouldn’t have been surprised when he was asked to join one as the head of his own caravan. Now he leads his intrepid band of scientists, inventors, and tinkerers to learn, build, and entertain. Crackle can’t imagine life anywhere else.
Lore by: Almedha
A new member of my clan. This is his original lore. Unfortunately, it does not fit with my own lore, but I am unwilling to get rid of it, being as it is a good story.
Crackle
Head of Clan Crackle - Inventor

Crackle knew from a young age that his soul had been born in Lightning Flight. It’s not a difficult decision for most Fae dragons to pack up and move from the ice-capped south—after all, nature didn’t give them much to handle the frigid temperatures. He bade his parents farewell, but his goal wasn’t to serve the Icewarden. He set his eyes toward the Shifting Expanse, without, probably, as much thought as he ought to have put into it.

Crackle found almost immediately that he had a problem. It wasn’t that he wasn’t smart or lacked any sort of ingenuity—no. He was as intelligent as any Snapper and perhaps as inventive as the Stormcatcher himself. It wouldn’t even be inaccurate to say that he spent a good deal of time putting his brain to problem-solving, because he certainly could have been considered prolific for having only spent a few solid months at inventing. In fact, Crackle couldn’t have imagined life anywhere else. Except for his one problem.

Crackle’s problem was the ladies, and visa-versa. Crackle’s intelligence got him plenty of attention, and his charm and wit kept it. It was surprising, most of all to Crackle’s boss. Never in his life had he had to shout so much—and not even during a festival, mind you—“Crackle! Get back to work!”

It struck everyone as a bit unsettling. After all, most who met Crackle at the first thought he was demure (and cute, in his own odd way), not charming, disarming, and sometimes downright hilarious. Which was why one day, with a heavy sigh to have to lose a near-genius employee, Crackle’s boss suggested he find another line of work. One more suited to his sweet, quick-talking tendancies.

Crackle was happy to oblige. Crackle is happy doing almost anything. He wandered about for a bit, considering the world his laboratory. He specifically studied the plants that he saw along his way, thinking them unbelievable feats of engineering, even for a god. He set off straightaway for the land of the Gladekeeper to meet that being he thought must have been a genius.

But, as often happens in life, Crackle was waylaid in his plans. In the land of Shadow, he noticed that certain plants glowed. This wasn’t quite so strange in itself, but he noted that most things that glowed at least had access to the heavens’ light for a small time. The flora in this dark forest didn’t seem to have the luxury. He settled down upon an old tree stump and set up his laboratory.

Admittedly, it got a little elaborate. He noticed that the bigger his experiments got, the more other dragons seemed interested. Crowds gathered to watch his experiments and his attempts at building the likeness of the glowing organisms. A little explosion here, a puff of rainbow-colored smoke there, and a few of them even seemed to be interested in the science of it, Crackle’s favorite subject.

If the idea of a circus had even entered Crackle’s mind, he probably wouldn’t have been surprised when he was asked to join one as the head of his own caravan. Now he leads his intrepid band of scientists, inventors, and tinkerers to learn, build, and entertain. Crackle can’t imagine life anywhere else.
Lore by: Almedha
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[center][i][b]The Costumed Sprite by Bobert[/b][/i][/center] [size=2]This story is just in time for Spooky Month. I have it on good authority that for the last three years drakes and beasts of all sorts have caught Sprites ([i]Yes. You read that right. Sprites[/i]) dressing up in various costumes to go trick-or-treating. According to my sources, it's a different sprite each year and they don't always show up at the same lair as the last. They do, however, travel all over Sornieth during the season. For those lucky enough to witness one of these dressed up sprites it is indeed a sight to behold, or it is according to those few witnesses I've been able to question about it. I've been told of devilish Wind Sprites and Mummified Water Sprites and this year the rumor is that there is a Mermaid Earth Sprite.[/size] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/YUamGox.png[/img] [size=1]Image of the supposed Mermaid Earth Sprite taken just outside the photographers home. What do you think? Is it really a sprite in costume or is it just an elaborate, albeit creative, hoax?[/size][nextcol] Though adorable, no one seems to know why these little creatures have taken up this tradition. Stranger still, no one knows how they are getting those costumes. It has been suggested that these are not costume clad sprites, but are in fact some sort of mutated creatures. This theory would explain away may of the current questions, but it would raise several others in their place. I have a hard time believing that being the case, however. We would have picked up on the mutation of elemental sprite, especially to that degree, and why only one a year? Regardless of whether or not it's just a creative little costume or a major overhaul in the genetics of a few sprites, it cannot be denied that the denizens of Sornieth enjoy witnessing the little things. Many put out special treats just for them and the cubs will offer goodies to one if they see it. Several villages and towns go out of their way to encourage them to trick-or-treat in their area, in the hopes of earning their favor and whatever luck they might bestow on their homes for the coming year. Keep your eye out while you are out trick-or-treating this year. Maybe you will be lucky enough to see one yourself. If you do, I'd love to hear your experience with it. [/columns]
The Costumed Sprite
by Bobert

This story is just in time for Spooky Month. I have it on good authority that for the last three years drakes and beasts of all sorts have caught Sprites (Yes. You read that right. Sprites) dressing up in various costumes to go trick-or-treating. According to my sources, it's a different sprite each year and they don't always show up at the same lair as the last. They do, however, travel all over Sornieth during the season. For those lucky enough to witness one of these dressed up sprites it is indeed a sight to behold, or it is according to those few witnesses I've been able to question about it. I've been told of devilish Wind Sprites and Mummified Water Sprites and this year the rumor is that there is a Mermaid Earth Sprite.
YUamGox.png
Image of the supposed Mermaid Earth Sprite taken just outside the photographers home. What do you think? Is it really a sprite in costume or is it just an elaborate, albeit creative, hoax?
Though adorable, no one seems to know why these little creatures have taken up this tradition. Stranger still, no one knows how they are getting those costumes. It has been suggested that these are not costume clad sprites, but are in fact some sort of mutated creatures. This theory would explain away may of the current questions, but it would raise several others in their place. I have a hard time believing that being the case, however. We would have picked up on the mutation of elemental sprite, especially to that degree, and why only one a year?

Regardless of whether or not it's just a creative little costume or a major overhaul in the genetics of a few sprites, it cannot be denied that the denizens of Sornieth enjoy witnessing the little things. Many put out special treats just for them and the cubs will offer goodies to one if they see it. Several villages and towns go out of their way to encourage them to trick-or-treat in their area, in the hopes of earning their favor and whatever luck they might bestow on their homes for the coming year.

Keep your eye out while you are out trick-or-treating this year. Maybe you will be lucky enough to see one yourself. If you do, I'd love to hear your experience with it.
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[center][i]This is one of the first writings I did for Amiri and it was right after discovering what she was going to do with her life. It's not official lore, but I thought it was decent all the same. If you are of the Wind Flight you can see the rest of the game [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl3/2215658/63#post_35936877]here[/url].[/i][/center] The shops are stacked one atop the other, creating a looming wall of shopping opportunity for visitors in Whisperwind City. The ebb and flow through the streets picked up and dropped off a steady stream of tourists and locals alike, none of which seemed to mind the compression of the crowd. You, on the other hand, do not care for the constant bump and push of the mainstream path. As soon as you are able you slip away an into a quiet little shop and close the door. The thrum of talking and movement immediately droped away, leaving you with the steady [i]tick tick[/i] of a clock and the ([i]not so steady[/i]) hum of the Skydancer behind the counter. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38846678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/388467/38846678_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Upon noticing you the Skydancer hopped in your direction with a broad smile and an overly sweet greeting. "Well hello there! Welcome to Ana's Junk Shop. You'll find our selection of gizmos and gadgets quite expansive. I'm sure we'll have what you're looking for and if we don't I promise we can get it."[/columns] You inform her that you were only there to look, which caused her happiness to plummet into disappointment. "Oh, I see," she said with a sigh. After a moment she shook off her disappointment in favor of her happy smile. "Well, let me show you the shop then." Without waiting for your approval she set her paw against your shoulder and lead you towards the displays. Against the [b]Left Wall[/b] there was row upon row of shelves filled with gadgets and gizmos. On first glance all that stuff looked like garbage, but a trained eye could find the jewels among the junk. "We have an extensive inventory of materials, heirlooms, and just gadgets... can you believe dragons just throw this stuff away?" The shop attendant plucked a ruby brooch from one of the shelves and turned it over in her paw. "So shiny," she whispered. She cleared her throat when she noticed you watching and promptly returned the brooch to the shelf. "Anyway..." She spun around and lead you next to the [b]Right Wall[/b] and all of the wearable items displayed there. If one looked they would find armor, new and old, mixed with scraps of clothing. Again, if one paid close attention you had no doubt they would find the exquisite suit among the rags. "Everything here is in excellent condition, cleaned and stitched or mended where needed. And everything in the store has been improved." She leaned in until her shoulder tapped yours. "It's better then it was before if you ask me," she whispered, as if that fact was privy to only you. "I'll leave you to your browsing," she said. The Skydancer moved a way a few steps and lifted an arm out towards the [b]Counter[/b]. "If you should need anything I'll be..." Her sentence was cut off by another's hail from the back room. "Magpie! I need you back here!" Her first reaction to this bellowed beckon was to jump from the start and then slump. "I hate when she calls me that," she mumbled. After a shake of her head she redirected her attention back to you. "Please excuse me, I'll be right back. In the mean time, please feel free to look around."
This is one of the first writings I did for Amiri and it was right after discovering what she was going to do with her life. It's not official lore, but I thought it was decent all the same. If you are of the Wind Flight you can see the rest of the game here.

The shops are stacked one atop the other, creating a looming wall of shopping opportunity for visitors in Whisperwind City. The ebb and flow through the streets picked up and dropped off a steady stream of tourists and locals alike, none of which seemed to mind the compression of the crowd. You, on the other hand, do not care for the constant bump and push of the mainstream path.

As soon as you are able you slip away an into a quiet little shop and close the door. The thrum of talking and movement immediately droped away, leaving you with the steady tick tick of a clock and the (not so steady) hum of the Skydancer behind the counter.

38846678_350.png
Upon noticing you the Skydancer hopped in your direction with a broad smile and an overly sweet greeting. "Well hello there! Welcome to Ana's Junk Shop. You'll find our selection of gizmos and gadgets quite expansive. I'm sure we'll have what you're looking for and if we don't I promise we can get it."

You inform her that you were only there to look, which caused her happiness to plummet into disappointment. "Oh, I see," she said with a sigh. After a moment she shook off her disappointment in favor of her happy smile. "Well, let me show you the shop then." Without waiting for your approval she set her paw against your shoulder and lead you towards the displays.

Against the Left Wall there was row upon row of shelves filled with gadgets and gizmos. On first glance all that stuff looked like garbage, but a trained eye could find the jewels among the junk. "We have an extensive inventory of materials, heirlooms, and just gadgets... can you believe dragons just throw this stuff away?" The shop attendant plucked a ruby brooch from one of the shelves and turned it over in her paw. "So shiny," she whispered. She cleared her throat when she noticed you watching and promptly returned the brooch to the shelf. "Anyway..."

She spun around and lead you next to the Right Wall and all of the wearable items displayed there. If one looked they would find armor, new and old, mixed with scraps of clothing. Again, if one paid close attention you had no doubt they would find the exquisite suit among the rags. "Everything here is in excellent condition, cleaned and stitched or mended where needed. And everything in the store has been improved." She leaned in until her shoulder tapped yours. "It's better then it was before if you ask me," she whispered, as if that fact was privy to only you.

"I'll leave you to your browsing," she said. The Skydancer moved a way a few steps and lifted an arm out towards the Counter. "If you should need anything I'll be..." Her sentence was cut off by another's hail from the back room. "Magpie! I need you back here!" Her first reaction to this bellowed beckon was to jump from the start and then slump. "I hate when she calls me that," she mumbled. After a shake of her head she redirected her attention back to you. "Please excuse me, I'll be right back. In the mean time, please feel free to look around."
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[right][size=7][font=Harlow Solid Italic][color=#9ddba7]Wish List[emoji=treasure chest size=1][/size][/font][/color][/right] -------- [center][font=corbel][color=#7eb687][size=4]These are the everyday wishes. [emoji=treasure size=1] [emoji=gem size=1] [emoji=insect size=1] [emoji=meat size=1] [emoji=plant size=1] [emoji=seafood size=1] [emoji=cauldron size=1] I have so many gene and outfit projects that any amount of money will be helpful. And of course food is always in need. Baldwin mats are always needed as well, especially greens. For the most part they are affordable and always appreciated! [i]Though, please be aware that if you are using this list to pay for services then food and mats alone will likely not pay for much[/i].[/font][/color][/size] [/center] ------- [center][font=corbel][color=#7eb687][size=4]Marketplace Wishes[/font][/color][/size] [/center] [center] [item=Box o' Faeries][item=Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit][item=Doggy Daycare][item=It's Wigs][item=Frustrating Menagerie][item=Polychromatic Armoire][item=Container of Cool][item=Box of Cynicism][item=Daredevil's Covers] [item=Vista: Fae Dragons][item=Vista: Bogsneak Dragons][item= Vista: Pearlcatcher Dragons][item=Vista: Spiral Dragons][item=Vista: Imperial Dragons][item=Vista: Skydancer Dragons][item=Vista: Something Swarming][item=Vista: Wildclaw Dragons][item=Vista: Coatl Dragons][item=Vista: Nocturne Dragons][item=Vista: Tundra Dragons][item=Vista: Treasure Hoarder][item= Vista: Snowy Owl][item=Vista: Spring][item=Vista: Lantern Forest][item=Vista: Chandelier][item=Vista: Armory][item=Vista: Butterflies][item= Vista: Night Sky][item=Vista: Solar][item=Vista: Gem Hoarder][item=Vista: Boneyard][item= Vista: Black Widow][item=Vista: Axolotl][item=Vista: Black Rose] [item= Tri-Color Scatterscroll][item=] [/center] -------- [center][font=corbel][color=#7eb687][size=4]Familiars Really, any familiar absent from my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=bestiary&tab=familiars&page=1]Bestiary[/url] will make me happy.[/font][/color][/size] [item=Golden Kitsune][item=silver Kitsune][item=Shimmering Xolo][item= Longhorn Capricat][item=Regenerating Reedjumper][item=Black Dwarf Unicorn][item=Dwarf Unicorn][/center] -------- [center][font=corbel][color=#7eb687][size=4]Apparel Anything! Really, I'll take anything you want to give me. It helps for the dress shop. Though, I'd really love fest apparel if you feel up to offering those.[/font][/color][/size] [center][font=corbel][color=#7eb687][size=4]The following is a list of dragons and what they need. The items are all together according to dragon and not cost.[/font][/color][/size] [/center] [center]
Wish List

These are the everyday wishes.

I have so many gene and outfit projects that any amount of money will be helpful. And of course food is always in need. Baldwin mats are always needed as well, especially greens. For the most part they are affordable and always appreciated!
Though, please be aware that if you are using this list to pay for services then food and mats alone will likely not pay for much.

Marketplace Wishes
Box o' Faeries Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit Doggy Daycare It's Wigs Frustrating Menagerie Polychromatic Armoire Container of Cool Box of Cynicism Daredevil's Covers

Vista: Fae Dragons Vista: Bogsneak Dragons Vista: Pearlcatcher Dragons Vista: Spiral Dragons Vista: Imperial Dragons Vista: Skydancer Dragons Vista: Something Swarming Vista: Wildclaw Dragons Vista: Coatl Dragons Vista: Nocturne Dragons Vista: Tundra Dragons Vista: Treasure Hoarder Vista: Snowy Owl Vista: Spring Vista: Lantern Forest Vista: Chandelier Vista: Armory Vista: Butterflies Vista: Night Sky Vista: Solar Vista: Gem Hoarder Vista: Boneyard Vista: Black Widow Vista: Axolotl Vista: Black Rose

Tri-Color Scatterscroll

Familiars
Really, any familiar absent from my Bestiary will make me happy.

Golden Kitsune Silver Kitsune Shimmering Xolo Longhorn Capricat Regenerating Reedjumper Black Dwarf Unicorn Dwarf Unicorn

Apparel
Anything! Really, I'll take anything you want to give me. It helps for the dress shop. Though, I'd really love fest apparel if you feel up to offering those.

The following is a list of dragons and what they need. The items are all together according to dragon and not cost.
buffer text
Coming
Soon
Temp spot for Writer's Doors Game @/Requacy [font=Fredericka the Great][size=7]The Maestro's Bow[/font][/size] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ixkx6jS.png[/img][nextcol] Songserpent and Firepepper both took pause just past the fabric entry way. They found within a frantic Spiral rushing this way and that, tossing cushions from seating and pillows from bedding. Every now and again she would pause to remove the pipe flute from her hip, a few soothing notes would be played and she’d go right back to riffling through her belongings. Songserpent and Firepepper both exchanged curious glances. Songserpent, wishing to help the clearly upset Maestro, approached her. When the Spiral noticed them she jumped, startled by their sudden appearance. The patient Coatl offered her a smile and a helping hand and with a smile of her own the other musician gladly accepted the aid. “Bow,” she said simply, mimicking the movement of a bow over a violin. “Keza,” she said, indicating herself. [/columns] [size=2]Both guests nodded understanding before turning to the hunt. They spent a good bit of time shifting furniture and looking through chests of instruments looking for that bow, but it seemed they simply would not find it. Songserpent withdrew from behind a couch and sat down, thinking of where next to search when the Spiral began to clap and bounce. Naturally, the behavior was confusing and the sensation was exacerbated when Firepepper began to snicker at her. Before she could ask Keza was gently peeling her missing bow from the sticky honey on Songserpent’s chest. Keza would play a few notes on the newly reassembled violin, before grabbing both Songserpent and Firepepper and rushing them to the big top. Once settled in the front row she [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MCjU-Du3eI]preformed her act[/url] for the night. After the performance, as Keza was getting dressed, Songserpent and her companion approached Ringmaster Harlequin about Keza’s visiting their theater. Harlequin flinched at the idea. “I’m not sure that would work,” she explained gently, “Keza doesn’t do very well when changing environments. She becomes quite distraught.” The Ringmaster leaned forward and let out a sharp whistle. A short moment later two mimics approached her. “You can take Ayo and Brone with you, though. These two know every one of Keza’s songs. They should be more ten enough to add variety to your theater.” [/size] [columns][center]Ayo [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/28768.png[/img][/center][nextcol][center]Brone [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/28769.png[/img][/center][/columns] ------ @/sunflowersoda [font=Fredericka the Great][size=7]The Tiniest Ridgeback[/font][/size] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/CpgR9zW.png[/img][nextcol] Sol half expected to meet with a firm faced Ringmaster who would be quick to chide her for being where she should not be. What she was actually met with was two frantic adults rushing here and there around the tent, neither of which noticed her. “It sounds like its coming from all over the place,” the Pearlcatcher said. She was trying to wiggle her way behind a couch at the time. “I know,” the Skydancer in the jester’s uniform responded. “Just keep looking.” The aforementioned sound was a soft tap tap, as if a small paw was rapping against wood. Sol didn’t understand why the adults were having a hard time following it. It sounded very close to her. In fact, she followed it to a short desk to her left and then behind it. It was there that she happened upon the most unusual of sights. A very, [i]very[/i], tiny Ridgeback was wedged behind the tent pole and the desk. He looked up at her and smiled, his small eyes leaking from pain and fear. [/columns] [size=2]Sol, frightened that he might be hurt, shifted the desk out of the way and gently pulled the Ridgeback onto her shoulder. The noise she made while moving the furniture caused the other two to finally notice her. “Oh!” The Skydancer came over and took a knee beside Sol, so she could rub a hand over the Ridgeback’s head. “Ricard are you all right?” “Yes,” the Ridgeback-- Ricard it would seem –answered. He wiggled out of Sol’s arms after a quick, thankful hug and went into the Skydancer’s. “I’m all right Harlequin.” “This is becoming problematic,” the Pearlcatcher suggested. “I believe it is time for that solution, Har.” Pearl then nodded her head towards Sol. Harlequin seemed to understand what the Pearlcatcher was getting at and as a result she squeezed Ricard a little too tight. “She’s just a cub,” Harlequin protested. Pearl nodded her head in understanding before countering with: “Yes, one belonging to a kind clan. He’ll be taken care of.” Harlequin, after a moments worth of mental debate, relented to the Pearlcatcher’s suggestion. She removed her cowl and set her deep red eye on Sol. “Little one,” she said gently, “our Ricard here is in danger living with the circus. Other drakes and beasts pick on him all the time and we can no longer look after him. Do you think he will have a place in your clan?” Sol considered the question for a moment before suggesting they could ask. This was a good enough response for Harlequin and Pearl, so they handed Ricard over to the young Pearlcatcher. As Sol was leaving with her new companion Pearl stopped them. “You’ve helped us greatly today, Peaceful Sun.” She reached into a pocket and pulled out a small golden coin. “I am the Fortune Teller for the clan if you ever wish to have your fortune told, stop by and see me. I’ll read your future for free.” [/size] [center][emoji=treasure size=1]One Free Fortune from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2227888#post_2227888]Pearl's Fortune Telling[/url][emoji=treasure size=1] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52152907] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521530/52152907_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] ------- @/Silver202 [font=Fredericka the Great][size=7]The Acrobat's Tale[/font][/size] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/BdP2YW7.png[/img][nextcol] Savon’s tent finally came into Viric’s view, not that it was hard to miss the tent itself was very large and had what looked like climbing equipment outside of it. The Fae approached, having every intently of knocking as he did so. Though, it wasn’t exactly easy to knock on fabric, so instead he pulled back the drape and cleared his throat as loudly as he could. Thankfully, he managed to catch the attention of the occupant. “Oh, hello,” a blue striped Imperial called from the back of the tent. “Please come in, how can I help you?” Viric, excited to actually be face to face with the performer, didn’t tarry. His frills he held high as he entered, but after getting his first good look at Savon they started to slowly slip low. The Imperial was indeed wingless, having only nubs at the first wing joint. He looked rather like a huge, four legged snake with fur and leather skin. The Fae’s jaw hit the floor.[/columns] [size=2]Savon took notice of his long stare towards his empty back and the attention caused a bit of a wicked grin to curl his lips. “Would you like to know how I lost them?” he asked. Viric nodded blindly, his attention now moving to the Imperial’s one good purple eye. Savon eased low, nodded his head slowly in understanding. Once on the same level as the Fae (or as close as an Imperial can get to it anyway) he started his story. “It happened a long time ago as the troop was traversing the dark lands of the Hewn City. We had just finished packing up the circus and were about to head out, when this strange old woman approached the caravan. She gave us an unexpected warning. She told us: Travel not the dark road of thorn for the beast resides deep within its belly. And then she was gone. Poof,” he said, accentuating the word with his fingertips. “Vanished in a cloud of smoke.” He paused to place his paws back to the ground. “Honestly, none of us had the first clue as to what she meant, but we all kept our eyes open for the road of thorn. “As our travels carried on it soon became evident that we had managed to get lost. Somehow and some way we had diverted off the main road and we found ourselves on an isolated pathway surrounded by dead trees and thick thorny brush. Not knowing where we were heading we had decided to turn around and head back the way we came. It was as we were leaving that I started to consider the road we walked, the one surrounded by thick thorns, might be the road we were warned about.” Savon lifted a paw to wave the notion away. “It seemed like a harmless road, so the idea was quickly dismissed. Or,” he said slowly, “that’s what I thought at first. We had just reached the edge of the forest road when it jumped us.” He paused there, letting his expression fall painfully serious. “The beast?” Viric asked. That sly grin lifted Savon’s expression once again. “Yes, indeed,” he said. “It was an Emperor and it came down on us fast and without mercy. Before anyone could blink he had some of our poor circus animals devoured and when they were not enough he turned towards the rest of the circus.” Savon stood suddenly and whipped around Viric. “It was a frenzy! The beast tore our caravan in half and devoured those who could not get away. Finally, it came at me and the few circus hands we had left. I covered them in my wings, prepared to fight. The beast yanked me up and with one bite, had both wings torn free of my body.” He paused, nodding his head slowly. “I thought I was a goner, but then something weird happened.” Savon lifted both paws up to his neck. “The Emperor began to choak.” He mimed the rest of the story, acting like he was choking until finally he tumbled to his side and let his tongue loll from his mouth. “And that’s how I lost my wings,” he concluded as he sat back up. He left them both in silence only long enough to take in Viric’s awestruck gaze, and then he began to roll with laughter. It didn’t take Viric long to realize the story he was just told was a load of hog wash. Savon lifted his paws to clear his eyes and to stay Viric’s disappointed scowl. “Sorry. Sorry. I couldn’t help it. Truth is I was born without my wings.” Finally, the Imperial cleared himself up to focus on his Fae guest. “I hope you’re not sour with me,” he said. “I guess I started to get creative with the story after having to explain it so many times.” He shrugged it off. “I know why don’t you come [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ikpYSLYAZ4]watch practice [/url]with the tight wire performers? That will cheer you up.” Savon lead Viric to the big top to watch the practice. Afterwards, while Savon was getting ready for the main show, a Skydancer approached him with a satchel in hand. “Are you Viric?” she asked. Viric explained that was who he was and was handed that satchel. “Savon asked me to give you that. Its full of costume pieces he thought would look good with your outfit.” [/size] [center][outfit=817584][/center] -------- @/Bluwingskitty [font=Fredericka the Great][size=7]The Star Makers[/font][/size] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/ShGrRMT.png[/img][nextcol] Bretta stopped short just beyond the entrance of the tent. Before her stood two Skydancers, blanketed in streams of lightning and focused entirely on the ball of light floating between their fingers. It was that ball of light that really caught the Coatl’s attention, the orb was so bright and it twinkled like a… a star. Was it a star? Before she could discover the answer the star suddenly fizzled out, leaving the two sisters baffled and more than a little frustrated. “That is the third time, sister,” the Skydancer in purple said. Her sibling responded only with a deep sigh and an understanding nod. Shortly thereafter both sisters twisted their attention towards Bretta. “Greetings traveler,” both sisters said in unison. Unlike a moment ago, when both Skydancers were acting independently of each other, now they acted as if they were one. The motions they made were exactly the same, even down to the same head tilt, and they spoke in perfect harmony with one another. It was odd (and perhaps a touch unnerving) behavior to say the least. “How can we assist you?” they asked.[/columns] [size=2]Bretta cleared her throat, once again straightening her fluffed feathers. It was during this time of comfort grooming that she explained why she had come to visit and it was also when she inquired about the light they were creating. “The Star?” the duo asked. “It’s a trick of the light,” they explained. “If we can we will show you.” The two returned to the center of their tent and as they had before created another orb of light using the lightning their bodies naturally produced. As it did before the light fizzled, leaving the sisters frustrated. This time, however, Bretta actually saw what was causing the fizzling. She followed it to a rather tall wardrobe where she poked her head behind it. There, huddled in the shadows, was a gloomwillow firebug. Undoubtedly, the creature was disturbed by the light, explaining why it was constantly putting it out. “This is what’s snuffing our light?” the sisters asked. Bretta explained that it likely was and removed the little thing. The sisters, thankful for the assist, offered Bretta front row seats under the big top and she was invited to watch the sisters [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DpTin8G1EE]practice their routine[/url]. She happily accepted the invitation and even got to questions the many performers about their acts and life under the big top. Once everyone scampered off to get ready for the main show, that’s when the Ringmaster approached her. In her hands she carried a rather large tome with the insignia of the Shadow Flight emblazoned upon it’s cover. “Hello,” Ringmaster Harlequin said gleefully. The Skydancer set the book down next to Bretta. “This might sound weird, but our resident fortune teller said you might be looking for this. After your help with the girls I thought it was appropriate to help you find it. Thank you for your assistance.” With that, the Ring master was dragged off, leaving her and the firebug to eat their popcorn and look through her new book.[/size] [center][item=shadow tome][item=gloomwillow guide][/center] ------ @/MythicalCookie [font=Fredericka the Great][size=7]The Fire Breather[/font][/size] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/8Y9Hhng.png[/img][nextcol] IceCream, growing excited about seeing this exotic beast, pushed into the tent ready to greet him. Only, as she entered a ball of fire went shooting by her face. “Oh,” a very nonchalant voice called out. “I didn’t see you there.” From the corner of the tent a dark Manticore … no a Tundra? Wait, what was that?! Whatever it was drew closer as he slunk from the shadows and into the light. “Hello,” his gruff voice addressed IceCream with all the emotional inflection of a Fae. “What can I do for you?” IceCream, after clearing her voice and steadying herself, introduced herself and immediately after questioned Chomper about what he was. Chomper nodded his head in understanding, before answering the question rather bluntly. “I am a genetic experiment that combined a Tundra dragon with that of a Manticore.” He lifted his tail to show off the wicked looking barb that dripped with lethal venom. “It has its benefits and it’s banes,” he continued to explain, pointing to his underdeveloped lower jaw. It created quite the overbite and honestly she couldn’t see the poor creature chomping anything with the design of his mouth.[/columns] [size=2]“Now for my question,” he asked as he eased closer to his guest. Before he would ask the question he leaned in to sniff her and, much to IceCream’s surprise, lick her shoulder. Hrm? “You don’t smell like ice cream and you do not taste like ice cream. So why would anyone call you ice cream?” IceCream would roll her eyes right before reluctantly answer the question. Chomper cocked his head. “You do not look like ice cream either.” That is all he would say on the matter. “Since you are here,” he said from a trunk, “would you be willing to help me with my new act? I need someone to form the ice and stand in place when I shoot fireballs at them.” He withdrew from the trunk with a sparkly gown and a few ribbons. “You did so well a moment ago, I thought you might like the position.” IceCream wasn’t so thrilled about being shot at with fireballs, but she was assured he knew what he was doing, so she agreed to help him perform. Thankfully, her role in the act was rather simple. Indeed, she only had to keep the ice from melting and then stand perfectly still while he fired an array of colorful fireballs towards the ice around her. All in all, it was thrilling to be a part of such a [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkjvwtQfRw8]beautiful act[/url]. In the end she was offered a position as assistant to Chomper and though the idea did excite her, she knew she had to return home. As thanks for the support Chomper let her take her costume home.[/size] [center][outfit=818419][/center] ------ [font=Fredericka the Great][size=7]Thank You for Visiting The Strangest Show on Sornieth! We Hope you had a Wonderful Time[/font][/size]
Temp spot for Writer's Doors Game

@/Requacy

The Maestro's Bow
Ixkx6jS.png Songserpent and Firepepper both took pause just past the fabric entry way. They found within a frantic Spiral rushing this way and that, tossing cushions from seating and pillows from bedding. Every now and again she would pause to remove the pipe flute from her hip, a few soothing notes would be played and she’d go right back to riffling through her belongings.

Songserpent and Firepepper both exchanged curious glances. Songserpent, wishing to help the clearly upset Maestro, approached her. When the Spiral noticed them she jumped, startled by their sudden appearance. The patient Coatl offered her a smile and a helping hand and with a smile of her own the other musician gladly accepted the aid. “Bow,” she said simply, mimicking the movement of a bow over a violin. “Keza,” she said, indicating herself.
Both guests nodded understanding before turning to the hunt. They spent a good bit of time shifting furniture and looking through chests of instruments looking for that bow, but it seemed they simply would not find it. Songserpent withdrew from behind a couch and sat down, thinking of where next to search when the Spiral began to clap and bounce. Naturally, the behavior was confusing and the sensation was exacerbated when Firepepper began to snicker at her. Before she could ask Keza was gently peeling her missing bow from the sticky honey on Songserpent’s chest.

Keza would play a few notes on the newly reassembled violin, before grabbing both Songserpent and Firepepper and rushing them to the big top. Once settled in the front row she preformed her act for the night. After the performance, as Keza was getting dressed, Songserpent and her companion approached Ringmaster Harlequin about Keza’s visiting their theater. Harlequin flinched at the idea. “I’m not sure that would work,” she explained gently, “Keza doesn’t do very well when changing environments. She becomes quite distraught.” The Ringmaster leaned forward and let out a sharp whistle. A short moment later two mimics approached her. “You can take Ayo and Brone with you, though. These two know every one of Keza’s songs. They should be more ten enough to add variety to your theater.”

Ayo
28768.png
Brone
28769.png

@/sunflowersoda

The Tiniest Ridgeback
CpgR9zW.png Sol half expected to meet with a firm faced Ringmaster who would be quick to chide her for being where she should not be. What she was actually met with was two frantic adults rushing here and there around the tent, neither of which noticed her. “It sounds like its coming from all over the place,” the Pearlcatcher said. She was trying to wiggle her way behind a couch at the time. “I know,” the Skydancer in the jester’s uniform responded. “Just keep looking.”

The aforementioned sound was a soft tap tap, as if a small paw was rapping against wood. Sol didn’t understand why the adults were having a hard time following it. It sounded very close to her. In fact, she followed it to a short desk to her left and then behind it. It was there that she happened upon the most unusual of sights. A very, very, tiny Ridgeback was wedged behind the tent pole and the desk. He looked up at her and smiled, his small eyes leaking from pain and fear.

Sol, frightened that he might be hurt, shifted the desk out of the way and gently pulled the Ridgeback onto her shoulder. The noise she made while moving the furniture caused the other two to finally notice her. “Oh!” The Skydancer came over and took a knee beside Sol, so she could rub a hand over the Ridgeback’s head. “Ricard are you all right?”

“Yes,” the Ridgeback-- Ricard it would seem –answered. He wiggled out of Sol’s arms after a quick, thankful hug and went into the Skydancer’s. “I’m all right Harlequin.”

“This is becoming problematic,” the Pearlcatcher suggested. “I believe it is time for that solution, Har.” Pearl then nodded her head towards Sol. Harlequin seemed to understand what the Pearlcatcher was getting at and as a result she squeezed Ricard a little too tight. “She’s just a cub,” Harlequin protested. Pearl nodded her head in understanding before countering with: “Yes, one belonging to a kind clan. He’ll be taken care of.”

Harlequin, after a moments worth of mental debate, relented to the Pearlcatcher’s suggestion. She removed her cowl and set her deep red eye on Sol. “Little one,” she said gently, “our Ricard here is in danger living with the circus. Other drakes and beasts pick on him all the time and we can no longer look after him. Do you think he will have a place in your clan?” Sol considered the question for a moment before suggesting they could ask. This was a good enough response for Harlequin and Pearl, so they handed Ricard over to the young Pearlcatcher.

As Sol was leaving with her new companion Pearl stopped them. “You’ve helped us greatly today, Peaceful Sun.” She reached into a pocket and pulled out a small golden coin. “I am the Fortune Teller for the clan if you ever wish to have your fortune told, stop by and see me. I’ll read your future for free.”

One Free Fortune from
Pearl's Fortune Telling

52152907_350.png

@/Silver202

The Acrobat's Tale
BdP2YW7.png Savon’s tent finally came into Viric’s view, not that it was hard to miss the tent itself was very large and had what looked like climbing equipment outside of it. The Fae approached, having every intently of knocking as he did so. Though, it wasn’t exactly easy to knock on fabric, so instead he pulled back the drape and cleared his throat as loudly as he could. Thankfully, he managed to catch the attention of the occupant. “Oh, hello,” a blue striped Imperial called from the back of the tent. “Please come in, how can I help you?”

Viric, excited to actually be face to face with the performer, didn’t tarry. His frills he held high as he entered, but after getting his first good look at Savon they started to slowly slip low. The Imperial was indeed wingless, having only nubs at the first wing joint. He looked rather like a huge, four legged snake with fur and leather skin. The Fae’s jaw hit the floor.

Savon took notice of his long stare towards his empty back and the attention caused a bit of a wicked grin to curl his lips. “Would you like to know how I lost them?” he asked. Viric nodded blindly, his attention now moving to the Imperial’s one good purple eye. Savon eased low, nodded his head slowly in understanding. Once on the same level as the Fae (or as close as an Imperial can get to it anyway) he started his story.

“It happened a long time ago as the troop was traversing the dark lands of the Hewn City. We had just finished packing up the circus and were about to head out, when this strange old woman approached the caravan. She gave us an unexpected warning. She told us: Travel not the dark road of thorn for the beast resides deep within its belly. And then she was gone. Poof,” he said, accentuating the word with his fingertips. “Vanished in a cloud of smoke.” He paused to place his paws back to the ground. “Honestly, none of us had the first clue as to what she meant, but we all kept our eyes open for the road of thorn.

“As our travels carried on it soon became evident that we had managed to get lost. Somehow and some way we had diverted off the main road and we found ourselves on an isolated pathway surrounded by dead trees and thick thorny brush. Not knowing where we were heading we had decided to turn around and head back the way we came. It was as we were leaving that I started to consider the road we walked, the one surrounded by thick thorns, might be the road we were warned about.”

Savon lifted a paw to wave the notion away. “It seemed like a harmless road, so the idea was quickly dismissed. Or,” he said slowly, “that’s what I thought at first. We had just reached the edge of the forest road when it jumped us.” He paused there, letting his expression fall painfully serious.

“The beast?” Viric asked. That sly grin lifted Savon’s expression once again. “Yes, indeed,” he said. “It was an Emperor and it came down on us fast and without mercy. Before anyone could blink he had some of our poor circus animals devoured and when they were not enough he turned towards the rest of the circus.” Savon stood suddenly and whipped around Viric. “It was a frenzy! The beast tore our caravan in half and devoured those who could not get away. Finally, it came at me and the few circus hands we had left. I covered them in my wings, prepared to fight. The beast yanked me up and with one bite, had both wings torn free of my body.” He paused, nodding his head slowly.
“I thought I was a goner, but then something weird happened.” Savon lifted both paws up to his neck. “The Emperor began to choak.” He mimed the rest of the story, acting like he was choking until finally he tumbled to his side and let his tongue loll from his mouth. “And that’s how I lost my wings,” he concluded as he sat back up.

He left them both in silence only long enough to take in Viric’s awestruck gaze, and then he began to roll with laughter. It didn’t take Viric long to realize the story he was just told was a load of hog wash. Savon lifted his paws to clear his eyes and to stay Viric’s disappointed scowl. “Sorry. Sorry. I couldn’t help it. Truth is I was born without my wings.” Finally, the Imperial cleared himself up to focus on his Fae guest. “I hope you’re not sour with me,” he said. “I guess I started to get creative with the story after having to explain it so many times.”
He shrugged it off. “I know why don’t you come watch practice with the tight wire performers? That will cheer you up.” Savon lead Viric to the big top to watch the practice. Afterwards, while Savon was getting ready for the main show, a Skydancer approached him with a satchel in hand. “Are you Viric?” she asked. Viric explained that was who he was and was handed that satchel. “Savon asked me to give you that. Its full of costume pieces he thought would look good with your outfit.”

Not Found

@/Bluwingskitty

The Star Makers
ShGrRMT.png Bretta stopped short just beyond the entrance of the tent. Before her stood two Skydancers, blanketed in streams of lightning and focused entirely on the ball of light floating between their fingers. It was that ball of light that really caught the Coatl’s attention, the orb was so bright and it twinkled like a… a star. Was it a star? Before she could discover the answer the star suddenly fizzled out, leaving the two sisters baffled and more than a little frustrated.

“That is the third time, sister,” the Skydancer in purple said. Her sibling responded only with a deep sigh and an understanding nod. Shortly thereafter both sisters twisted their attention towards Bretta. “Greetings traveler,” both sisters said in unison. Unlike a moment ago, when both Skydancers were acting independently of each other, now they acted as if they were one. The motions they made were exactly the same, even down to the same head tilt, and they spoke in perfect harmony with one another. It was odd (and perhaps a touch unnerving) behavior to say the least. “How can we assist you?” they asked.

Bretta cleared her throat, once again straightening her fluffed feathers. It was during this time of comfort grooming that she explained why she had come to visit and it was also when she inquired about the light they were creating. “The Star?” the duo asked. “It’s a trick of the light,” they explained. “If we can we will show you.” The two returned to the center of their tent and as they had before created another orb of light using the lightning their bodies naturally produced. As it did before the light fizzled, leaving the sisters frustrated.

This time, however, Bretta actually saw what was causing the fizzling. She followed it to a rather tall wardrobe where she poked her head behind it. There, huddled in the shadows, was a gloomwillow firebug. Undoubtedly, the creature was disturbed by the light, explaining why it was constantly putting it out. “This is what’s snuffing our light?” the sisters asked. Bretta explained that it likely was and removed the little thing.

The sisters, thankful for the assist, offered Bretta front row seats under the big top and she was invited to watch the sisters practice their routine. She happily accepted the invitation and even got to questions the many performers about their acts and life under the big top. Once everyone scampered off to get ready for the main show, that’s when the Ringmaster approached her. In her hands she carried a rather large tome with the insignia of the Shadow Flight emblazoned upon it’s cover.

“Hello,” Ringmaster Harlequin said gleefully. The Skydancer set the book down next to Bretta. “This might sound weird, but our resident fortune teller said you might be looking for this. After your help with the girls I thought it was appropriate to help you find it. Thank you for your assistance.” With that, the Ring master was dragged off, leaving her and the firebug to eat their popcorn and look through her new book.

Shadow Tome Gloomwillow Guide

@/MythicalCookie

The Fire Breather
8Y9Hhng.png IceCream, growing excited about seeing this exotic beast, pushed into the tent ready to greet him. Only, as she entered a ball of fire went shooting by her face. “Oh,” a very nonchalant voice called out. “I didn’t see you there.” From the corner of the tent a dark Manticore … no a Tundra? Wait, what was that?! Whatever it was drew closer as he slunk from the shadows and into the light. “Hello,” his gruff voice addressed IceCream with all the emotional inflection of a Fae. “What can I do for you?”

IceCream, after clearing her voice and steadying herself, introduced herself and immediately after questioned Chomper about what he was. Chomper nodded his head in understanding, before answering the question rather bluntly. “I am a genetic experiment that combined a Tundra dragon with that of a Manticore.” He lifted his tail to show off the wicked looking barb that dripped with lethal venom. “It has its benefits and it’s banes,” he continued to explain, pointing to his underdeveloped lower jaw. It created quite the overbite and honestly she couldn’t see the poor creature chomping anything with the design of his mouth.

“Now for my question,” he asked as he eased closer to his guest. Before he would ask the question he leaned in to sniff her and, much to IceCream’s surprise, lick her shoulder. Hrm? “You don’t smell like ice cream and you do not taste like ice cream. So why would anyone call you ice cream?” IceCream would roll her eyes right before reluctantly answer the question. Chomper cocked his head. “You do not look like ice cream either.” That is all he would say on the matter.

“Since you are here,” he said from a trunk, “would you be willing to help me with my new act? I need someone to form the ice and stand in place when I shoot fireballs at them.” He withdrew from the trunk with a sparkly gown and a few ribbons. “You did so well a moment ago, I thought you might like the position.”

IceCream wasn’t so thrilled about being shot at with fireballs, but she was assured he knew what he was doing, so she agreed to help him perform.
Thankfully, her role in the act was rather simple. Indeed, she only had to keep the ice from melting and then stand perfectly still while he fired an array of colorful fireballs towards the ice around her. All in all, it was thrilling to be a part of such a beautiful act. In the end she was offered a position as assistant to Chomper and though the idea did excite her, she knew she had to return home. As thanks for the support Chomper let her take her costume home.

Not Found

Thank You for Visiting
The Strangest Show on Sornieth!
We Hope you had a Wonderful Time
buffer text
Coming
Soon
120 diamonds Ambassador from Hellwell Undercroft; Advocate of Alliance. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair_icons/52.png[/img] I am not drowning in the past I am the past I am not swimming in the present, I thrive in it I am not walking in the future, the future finds me I can't run away from my wounds, I lick them I can't bite off the past, I have to embrace it I may be black but I am also white and every color inbetween I am a morphing wolf, ever changing, embracing, transforming, thriving, living, dying, crying breathing the air of life that is so dawnting. Allowing myself too lift my head too the moon, tears streaming down my face. I am so tired yet so alive, tommorow I thrive, now I cry. It's okay Has some soul searching to do with Bloodraven. Accept your past. It does not define you. Form sig to go with her [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/20bebb0e7bf1f3166816e99f09a3a1d3/deb7edd899e87aea-b5/s500x750/cbdde7daf34af60b23222cb2c3bd84cb00d6b813.gif[/img]
120 diamonds
Ambassador from Hellwell Undercroft; Advocate of Alliance.

52.png

I am not drowning in the past I am the past
I am not swimming in the present, I thrive in it
I am not walking in the future, the future finds me
I can't run away from my wounds, I lick them
I can't bite off the past, I have to embrace it
I may be black but I am also white and every color inbetween
I am a morphing wolf, ever changing, embracing, transforming, thriving, living, dying, crying breathing the air of life that is so dawnting. Allowing myself too lift my head too the moon, tears streaming down my face.
I am so tired yet so alive, tommorow I thrive, now I cry. It's okay

Has some soul searching to do with Bloodraven.
Accept your past. It does not define you.

Form sig to go with her
cbdde7daf34af60b23222cb2c3bd84cb00d6b813.gif
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[right][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1913807/1#post_21320960][emoji=sword and shield size=1][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3275462/1#post_55141712][emoji=comment size=1][/url][/right] [center][img alt="The image shows a close up of the Skydancer, Dorsey. She is holding a sack assumed to contain Explorers Club Currency."]https://i.imgur.com/36UF3BL.png[/img][/center] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/216565/21656490p.png[/img][nextcol]ECC stands for Explorers Club Currency, what the EC uses to pay all of you adventuers. You get it by successfully completing missions. Make sure to save up your ECC because some of the items that come into the armory can be a bit pricy. They are worth it though. [/columns] ----------------------- [b]Do you have any more questions?[/b] [LIST] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1913807/2#post_21365103]Where do I put this stuff? Is there a limit on how much I can carry?[/url] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1913807/5#post_22424446]What does this stuff do for me? How do I use it?[/url] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1913807/10#post_33110208]How often does new stock come in? And how do I know what something is worth?[/url] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1913807/1#post_21320960]I don't have any other questions.[/url] [/LIST] [right][spoiler][size=1][i]ECA4[/i][/size][/spoiler][/right]
The image shows a close up of the Skydancer, Dorsey.  She is holding a sack assumed to contain Explorers Club Currency.
21656490p.png ECC stands for Explorers Club Currency, what the EC uses to pay all of you adventuers. You get it by successfully completing missions. Make sure to save up your ECC because some of the items that come into the armory can be a bit pricy. They are worth it though.

Do you have any more questions?
ECA4
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[right][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1913807/1#post_21320960][emoji=sword and shield size=1][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3275462/1#post_55141712][emoji=comment size=1][/url][/right] [center][img alt="The image is of the armory shop. The item The Sticky Fingers is highlighted, along with the sticky fingers description: They stick to everything! Thankfully, the stickiness seems to wear off after the first time you use it. That’s a relief. Weapon |Level One | 75 ECC | CCC. There are arrows pointing to the words: weapon, level one, 75 ECC, and CCC. The description of each is as follows: weapon- the item type; level one- the level needed to use the item; 75 ECC- how much the item costs; and CCC- Character Card Code."]https://i.imgur.com/gGBQXnw.png[/img][/center] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/216565/21656490p.png[/img][nextcol]The ECC price is listed at the bottom of each item, along with the item type, the level required to use the item, and the CCC or Character Card Code. When you purchase your item remember to grab a copy of the CCC so you can place your new item in your backpack. [/columns] [b]Do you have any more questions?[/b] [LIST] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1913807/2#post_21365103]Where do I put this stuff? Is there a limit on how much I can carry?[/url] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1913807/5#post_22424446]What does this stuff do for me? How do I use it?[/url] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1913807/12#post_36601406]What is ECC and where do I get it?[/url] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1913807/1#post_21320960]I don't have any other questions.[/url] [/LIST] [color=transparent]The ECC price is listed at the bottom of each item, along with the item classification, the level of the item, and the CCC or Character Card Code. When you purchase your item remember to grab a copy of the CCC so you can place your new item in your backpack.[/color] [right][spoiler][size=1][i]ECA3a[/i][/size][/spoiler][/right]
The image is of the armory shop.  The item The Sticky Fingers is highlighted, along with the sticky fingers description:  They stick to everything! Thankfully, the stickiness seems to wear off after the first time you use it. That’s a relief. Weapon |Level One | 75 ECC | CCC.  There are arrows pointing to the words: weapon, level one, 75 ECC, and CCC.  The description of each is as follows: weapon- the item type; level one- the level needed to use the item; 75 ECC- how much the item costs; and CCC- Character Card Code.
21656490p.png The ECC price is listed at the bottom of each item, along with the item type, the level required to use the item, and the CCC or Character Card Code. When you purchase your item remember to grab a copy of the CCC so you can place your new item in your backpack.

Do you have any more questions?
The ECC price is listed at the bottom of each item, along with the item classification, the level of the item, and the CCC or Character Card Code. When you purchase your item remember to grab a copy of the CCC so you can place your new item in your backpack.
ECA3a
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[center][size=7][color=#c6bc95][font=Homemade Apple]A Mother's Pride[/size][/color][/font][/center] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/vHsC6an.png[/img] [size=2][color=transparent]space space space spa[/color][i]Gud 'Uck Charm [color=transparent]space space space space[/color]by[/i] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2217338#post_2217338]Hijax00[/url][/size][nextcol]Document here
A Mother's Pride
vHsC6an.png
space space space spaGud 'Uck Charm
space space space spaceby
Hijax00
Document here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[b]Hold This! Normal Sig[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=236183][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZJ4bdJ8.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1913807#post_1913807][img]https://i.imgur.com/YJd9tfE.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2410473#post_2410473][img]https://i.imgur.com/Va6vT5V.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2494216#post_2494216][img]https://i.imgur.com/mVfRSzG.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1953464#post_1953464][img]https://i.imgur.com/Yb4d0cJ.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2226739#post_2226739][img]https://i.imgur.com/R6f0Wpq.png[/img][/url][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1953464#post_1953464][img]https://i.imgur.com/MtCqicF.png[/img][/url] [center]As you approach the main lair of the clan an eerie still surrounds you. This concerning quiet coupled with the lack of any movement within the stoic halls begs the question: Has it been abandoned? Or is this a result of more troubling situations? [/center] [right][i]-Hiatus[/i][/right] [size=2]*Please excuse the mess while I make my mad [i]Dash[/i] to finish lore.[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/boYtk6L.png[/img][/center] [font=Bradley Hand ITC][size=7][b]Current Lore Project[/b][/font][/size] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/225196/22519552p.png[/img][nextcol][font=times new roman]More often than not one will find Dash tucked into the library snout deep in his studies. He has dedicated himself to finding a solution to the ever-growing threat of the Shade. In fact, he is so impassioned about it that it consumes most of his life. When it comes to the Shade he can be downright reckless with his own life. The founders and his mate have had to set restrictions on him in order to keep him out of trouble...[/font][/columns] ------ [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/316242/31624192p.png[nextcol][font=times new roman]8.9.18 You see things in the darkness; in the unyielding shadows that choke the Hewn City. You play it off and convince yourself that they are just the shadows messing with your eyes --with your mind-- but you know. You know all about the monsters in the darkness. [/font][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/boYtk6L.png[/img][/center] [font=Bradley Hand ITC][size=7][b]Important Notes[/b][/font][/size] [center]“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” [i]-Douglas Adams, The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul[/i][/center] [b]Please do the following stories:[/b] 1. Trouble under the Volcano 2. The Coin and the Pillar 3. The Traitor's Mate All of these are Casey extra stories and the first two involve other's ideas so please double check facts with them. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/boYtk6L.png[/img][/center] [font=Bradley Hand ITC][size=7][b]Important Links[/b][/font][/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1913807/10#post_32875745]Doodle Writing[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1953464/2#post_27602035]Keeper of the Scrolls[/url] [url=http://keelanrosa.com/fr/]Breeding Card Generator[/url] [url=http://fr.fintastic.net]Breeding Card Generator/Large[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2494216#post_2494216]Your silly resource link [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2381050#post_2381050]The Lorebrary[/url] [url=https://the-lorebrary.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Azurenight]Clan Wiki Page[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2523027/17#post_35935143]Trick or Treat Thread[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2351463/1]Wanted Posters[/url] [url=http://flight-rising-tools.com/]Full Breeding Card Generator[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1705481/1#post_1705481]Bashful Tundras[/url] Interest Check on Maps: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2577797#post_2577797 Pun Contest: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2625082#post_2625082 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/boYtk6L.png[/img][/center] [font=Bradley Hand ITC][size=7][b]Finished Bios[/b][/font][/size] Azurenight | Talon | Stormy | Theron | Zalla | Serin | Arra | [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/boYtk6L.png[/img][/center] Magic research for later: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_of_Dungeons_%26_Dragons & http://dndsrd.net/wizardSpells.html http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2765765#post_2765765 [center]Sometimes around Friday-Sunday [/center] [center][size=7][font=ink free]Stepped Out[/size] Until Further Notice[/font][/center] -------- [font=Bradley Hand ITC][size=7][b]Special Thanks[/b][/font][/size] The Dragon Emblems seen throughout my lair are done by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2118304#post_25604845]Drytil.[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2065813][img]http://i.imgur.com/8K3hvh9.gif[/img][/url] Poisonedpaper Resources: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922 You'll need this later: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1913807/12#post_37774347 http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2645888#post_2645888 Subspecies http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2650674#post_2650674 Art: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2087054/1#post_2087054 Pop Up Closet: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2717802#post_2717802 http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2726615#post_2726615 ------------------- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3042193#post_3042193][img]https://i.imgur.com/OEfSPD7.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=5][b]Focus on purging first[/b][/size] [i]*Hey, knucklehead, you didn't purge very well[/i][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2839034#post_2839034][img]https://i.imgur.com/SQVdsFh.png[/img][/url][/center] ---------------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3180429#post_3180429]Feedback[/url] [url= http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1913807/12#post_37774347]Doodle Writing Link[/url] Art: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2726572/1#post_2726572 Pop up: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2717802#post_2717802 Volunteer Link: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3092332 Rehoming: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3097159/1#post_3097159 Ghost Hunters: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2540675/1 [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3049496] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507955177693642752/877650906630479952/windsinger.png[/img][/url][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3036919/1][img]https://i.ibb.co/r7NTx4W/C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif[/img][/url]
Hold This! Normal Sig
ZJ4bdJ8.pngYJd9tfE.pngVa6vT5V.pngmVfRSzG.pngYb4d0cJ.pngR6f0Wpq.png

MtCqicF.png
As you approach the main lair of the clan an eerie still surrounds you. This concerning quiet coupled with the lack of any movement within the stoic halls begs the question: Has it been abandoned? Or is this a result of more troubling situations?
-Hiatus
*Please excuse the mess while I make my mad Dash to finish lore.
boYtk6L.png
Current Lore Project
22519552p.png More often than not one will find Dash tucked into the library snout deep in his studies. He has dedicated himself to finding a solution to the ever-growing threat of the Shade. In fact, he is so impassioned about it that it consumes most of his life. When it comes to the Shade he can be downright reckless with his own life. The founders and his mate have had to set restrictions on him in order to keep him out of trouble...

31624192p.png 8.9.18
You see things in the darkness; in the unyielding shadows that choke the Hewn City. You play it off and convince yourself that they are just the shadows messing with your eyes --with your mind-- but you know. You know all about the monsters in the darkness.
boYtk6L.png
Important Notes
“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”

-Douglas Adams, The Long Dark Tea-Time of
the Soul

Please do the following stories:
1. Trouble under the Volcano
2. The Coin and the Pillar
3. The Traitor's Mate
All of these are Casey extra stories and the first two involve other's ideas so please double check facts with them.
boYtk6L.png
Important Links
Doodle Writing
Keeper of the Scrolls
Breeding Card Generator
Breeding Card Generator/Large
Your silly resource link
The Lorebrary
Clan Wiki Page
Trick or Treat Thread
Wanted Posters
Full Breeding Card Generator
Bashful Tundras
Interest Check on Maps: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2577797#post_2577797
Pun Contest: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2625082#post_2625082

boYtk6L.png
Finished Bios
Azurenight | Talon | Stormy | Theron | Zalla | Serin | Arra |
boYtk6L.png

Magic research for later: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_of_Dungeons_%26_Dragons & http://dndsrd.net/wizardSpells.html

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2765765#post_2765765
Sometimes around Friday-Sunday

Stepped Out
Until Further Notice

Special Thanks
The Dragon Emblems seen throughout my lair are done by Drytil.
8K3hvh9.gif

Poisonedpaper Resources: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922

You'll need this later: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1913807/12#post_37774347

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2645888#post_2645888

Subspecies http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2650674#post_2650674

Art: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2087054/1#post_2087054

Pop Up Closet: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2717802#post_2717802

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2726615#post_2726615

OEfSPD7.png
Focus on purging first
*Hey, knucklehead, you didn't purge very well

SQVdsFh.png[/center]

Feedback

Doodle Writing Link

Art: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2726572/1#post_2726572

Pop up: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2717802#post_2717802

Volunteer Link: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3092332

Rehoming: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3097159/1#post_3097159

Ghost Hunters: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2540675/1

C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
buffer text
Coming
Soon
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22