Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Doodle Writing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Why won't I get a new page?

OH! there it is...good show =)

POTATO
Why won't I get a new page?

OH! there it is...good show =)

POTATO
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[right][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1913807/1#post_21320960][emoji=sword and shield size=1][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3275462/1#post_55141712][emoji=comment size=1][/url][/right] [center][img alt="The image shows a close up of the Skydancer, Dorsey. Behind Dorsey, the mith, Ripley, is running about carrying weapons to shelves."]https://i.imgur.com/7rnSUst.png[/img][/center] [columns][img alt="Dorsey's headshot."]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/216565/21656490p.png[/img][nextcol]Well, in your bag of course. Do you not have a bag yet? [/columns] ------------------- [right][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1913807/2#post_21600764][img alt="Next"]https://i.imgur.com/gU5r2gI.png[/img][/url][/right] [right][spoiler][size=1][i]ECA1[/i][/size][/spoiler][/right]
The image shows a close up of the Skydancer, Dorsey.  Behind Dorsey, the mith, Ripley, is running about carrying weapons to shelves.
Dorsey's headshot. Well, in your bag of course. Do you not have a bag yet?

Next

ECA1
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[center][b][size=5]NightShade[/size][/b] [i]Chiaroscuro[/i] [i]The Bold Light within the Consuming Shadow[/i] HeartOfDragon Clan [/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23444503] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234446/23444503_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] Some would say that NightShade is a curiosity, an anomaly to her flight and a shame to her birthright. I say those some are fools who don’t know who she really is. In truth, she is a loving and curious young guardian that swims comfortably between the shadow and the light. She is an avid protector, a loving friend, a clever genius, and a brilliant ambassador. And I, for one, am proud to be her familiar. But I digress; this story is about how she came to be that way, so let us start where all good stories start. At the beginning. NightShade was born to a predominate clan in the [i]Driftwood Drag[/i] along the border of the [i]Tangle Wood[/i]. It was almost immediately obvious that she was different from her nest mates, for she was by far more curious then any of the others and she took no pleasure in the arts of trickery or stealth. Instead, young NightShade preferred her reading and experimenting. More often than not the nest guardians would find her piecing together some strange construct or mixing odd color goo together in her drink dishes. As NightShade entered the young adult stage of her life her desire to learn only intensified and would not diminish no matter how hard her clan discouraged it. At any given time she would be found deep within the clan’s small library surrounded by stacks of old dusty tomes or tucked away in a small room with her experiments. The verbal dissuasion eventually turned to strict restriction after parts of the clan’s home caught fire, or exploded, or (in one room’s case) just up and disappear. The clan would no longer tolerate her odd, and apparently dangerous, behavior and she was sealed out of the library and was forbidden from experimenting. In addition to being restricted from her studies, NightShade discovered herself ostracized. Indeed most of the clan and her own family held her in contempt and it became clear they only begrudgingly allowed her to live among them. The resulting loneliness, and the fear she would be exiled from the only home she knew, made her focus on trying to regain favor. She pushed her curiosity as far back as she could in a desperate attempt to fit in. Though no matter how she tried, no one found her attempts worthy of redemption. This rejection caused her to withdraw from those of her clan and from herself. Soon she started to question who she was and if she was ever really one of the Shadow Flight. Her only escape from the agony of her confused thoughts was to wander the [i]Tangle Wood[/i], but even her long treks couldn’t clear up the chaos warring in her mind. With each day she pushed herself further and further away from her home, oblivious to the fact she was drifting towards enemy territory. Until, finally, she found herself on the edge of [i]The Mirrorlight Promenade[/i]. Now it’s a well known fact that the Shadow clans and the Light clans have a particular loathing for one another. Some clans take this dislike to the extreme. NightShade’s is one such clan. If they found her near the border of the enemy’s territory surly they would do more than just exile her. But even with this fact swimming in her mind, and my own warning in her ears, she still crept ever closer towards the light. For it was there, you see, she found something that sparked her dormant curiosity. A few feet away, past the border of the shadows, were a few Light Flight youths lounging about in the sun. It wasn’t the youths that caught NightShade’s attention however; it was their activity that fascinated her. The group was reading lore to one another and with each tale they would tell the constructs and the fights, the heroes and the enemies, would grow more grandiose. NightShade was consumed almost instantly by the stories and so settled herself just out of sight to listen. It was night fall when the readings finally ceased and NightShade started home. Her mind was once again full of ideas and wonder and by the time she reached home she had already resolved to see if they would be reading the next day. Indeed they were and every day after that one for two weeks. NightShade quietly attended with them, reading from her own special tomes, and drawing diagrams in the dirt. She would fanaticize about the constructs and the magic in the stories. For two weeks she attended this until someone caught the intrusion. An astute Imperial male heard some of NightShade’s excited giggles and called her out. Now, at this point, she could have just disappeared back into the shadows and no one would have been the wiser. This is not what she did, however. NightShade lifted herself up and walked boldly before the group. Needless to say, the Light Flight was very alarmed to find a Shadow standing before them. One of the elders came closer and asked what her purpose was and NightShade meekly responded with the truth. Her answer was met with silence at first, and then laughter broke out among those that thought it was a joke. The mocking caused NightShade to withdraw back into herself. Shamed once again, she attempted to slink back into the shadows. Only she was stopped before she could retreat. “Oh please wait,” a Pearlcatcher female called after her. She slowly approached with one long finger pointing to the open pouch hanging from NightShade’s side. She had noticed her special tome and the fact it was an ancient book that many had only heard off. She asked if she could see it and in exchange offered NightShade one of her books. The others closed in to see for themselves, sparking an in depth discussion on how she came into possession of the book. Their discussion consumed them until the Elder shooed them all away from the border of the shadow lands. NightShade was included in the Elder’s intentions and so she was moved onto the Promenade to sit and read with the others; who took to her very quickly. Why the Elders and guardians had allowed this, and encouraged it, is still a mystery. Whatever the reason, from that day on she was welcome in the light. For four solid months she studied with her new friends and in that time the life returned to NightShade. Little by little she pulled herself out of her shell, no longer afraid of being who she was. She had become more confident than she ever could have while cloistered within her clan. It would be this new, bold confidence that saved her from what came next. It was early morning when it happened. NightShade had just settled on the Promenade with her friends, a new tome in hand, when out from the shadows her father appeared. The rest of the clan’s warriors stood behind him. When the Light Guardians noticed they were quick to take up defense, but her clan never moved to fight. They didn’t even make a single noise. It was her father that finally broke the silence. He called her out and NightShade, understanding what was going on, walked right up to him with confidence in her step and defiance in her eyes. As expected, her father went on to disown her and mark her as an exile from the clan. The elders then proclaimed her a traitor to the Shadow Flight and exiled her from the [i]Tangled Wood[/i] entirely. Once all was said and done her former clan turned around and walked back into the shadows. She was left abandoned, with nothing but her favorite book and me. It wasn’t as bad as it sounds, however. This incident did indeed mark the end of one life, but also the beginning of a wonderful new one. Thankfully, NightShade was quickly taken in by the Light Flight where she spent her remaining youthful years learning and experimenting to her heart’s content, or almost to her heart’s content. There were rules she had to abide by that greatly restricted how she experimented. The constriction on her studies never felt right, but she had no desire to lose another home, besides she really liked the drakes she came to live with. They felt more like family then her true family ever did and she respected that. Yet still, even among drakes she loved and care for, something wasn’t right. She was still held back and as much as she didn’t wish to think it, her new family was doing it. She needed a place she could be free, where no one would mind her blowing up a room every now and again. How else was she going to really learn and create? This is why, once she reached adulthood, she decided to set out in search of that place. She said farewell to her adoptive family and set off with me, a few coins, and her best books. NightShade’s travels took her everywhere from [i]Dragonhome[/i] to [i]The Windswept Plateau[/i] and everywhere in between (with the exception of the [i]Tangle Wood[/i] naturally). Unfortunately, she found nothing and no one in those regions that fit her. Her hope was fading when finally she stumbled upon a very hyper Spiral that pointed her in the direction of a clan located in the [i]Starfall Isles[/i]. If the Spiral was right, then this clan would have been NightShade’s chance to find like minded drakes. NightShade made her way into the edge of the [i]Crystalspine Reaches[/i] where this clan was to be found. She had been searching for days and was beginning to give up hope when she stumbled upon an argument about the effects of an alchemical experiment. Of course, NightShade’s curiosity moved her towards the voices until she came upon a small clearing. There she found a very strange construct consisting of glass tubes, wood plates, and beakers full of colorful liquids. The argument, she realized, was between an older Snapper male and an annoyed Spiral female. Behind them sat a snow white Mirror male, who patiently watched over the two. NightShade entered the clearing to get closer, curious as she was to see what the two worked on. No one seemed to notice her, so she attempted to greet them, but they wouldn’t settle enough to hear it. “Fine, I’ll show you it won’t work then!” the Spiral barked at the Snapper. With a snort and a sharp nod of her head, the Spiral jerked around and set the experiment into action. NightShade’s attention locked onto the elaborate construct when it started to bubble and hiss, easing closer to it to watch it better. “Oh dear, you are quite in the way,” the Snapper said. NightShade looked up just in time to see the Spiral and the Mirror both moved towards her, but they wouldn’t reach her before the explosion happened. There was a bright flash of light, followed quickly by a wave of energy that tossed NightShade into a nearby tree. She hit her head and was knocked cold. When NightShade finally woke up it was on a soft bed in a cozy little room. To her left was an orange tiger striped Wildclaw. She had no idea where she was, so it was only reasonable that she would want to leave. NightShade eased off of the bed as quietly as she could and carefully attempted to exit the room without detection. She was unable to get completely away from the bed before the Wildclaw whipped around. “No,” she said, wagging one sharp talon back and forth, “you are not clear yet.” What happened next was a whirlwind of annoyed comments and NightShade being placed back on the bed. The Wildclaw continued talking as she looked NightShade over. Once finished, she snorted and stormed from the room complaining about obstinate patients. It went quiet and NightShade decided to tested her luck and attempted to leave again. This time she made it outside and into a large central chamber. There she found herself before a large group of drakes that all stopped what they were doing to stare at her. “I’m glad to see you’re up,” a soft female voice said. NightShade turned her attention to the three drakes standing at her side. One was the Wildclaw from earlier, another was the white Mirror, and the other was a large guardian female that wore an interesting brace on her wing. It was the guardian that had spoken to her. She introduced herself as Tanre, leader of the clan, and went on to explain that they brought her here after the botched experiment to tend to her. NightShade offered thanks for the tender care and dismissed any worries about her being upset for the incident. Once the formalities were finished she brought up questions about the experiment, which started an in depth discussion about what went wrong. NightShade bore an excited smiled the entire time. The discussion lasted for quite a while, until the white Mirror, Zythance co-leader of the clan, halted the conversation and instead invited her to tell her story over supper. She explained everything from how she was exiled to why she left her family in the [i]Sunbeam Ruins[/i]. Surprisingly, they found her restriction horrific and after they ate they insisted she stay with them, if for nothing else then to finish her experiments. Tanre happily encouraged her to stay for as long as she liked and offered her a room. NightShade took her up on the offer and would for the next six months. In that time she came to care for the clan dearly. Unlike all the others before them, they didn’t restrict her. In fact, they encourage her to push herself to her limit, so what if something exploded they could fix it. For the first time in her life she finally felt like she truly fit in. One day Tanre took her to the side with a proposition. She offered her a permanent home with the clan as well as an ambassadorial job. The clan was trying to expand its allies and she had wanted to befriend some of the Light clans to secure much needed resources. NightShade didn’t hesitate to accept and today she is a proud member of the [i]HeartofDragon[/i] clan, where she serves as ambassador to the Light Clans. Some people think NightShade is a shame, an oddity to be avoided. But to me and the clan, she is an avid protector, a loving friend, a clever genius, and a brilliant ambassador. To us she’s Chiaroscuro: The Bold Light within the Consuming Shadow. [right][i] -Lore By Azurenight[/i][/right]
NightShade
Chiaroscuro
The Bold Light within the Consuming Shadow
HeartOfDragon Clan

Some would say that NightShade is a curiosity, an anomaly to her flight and a shame to her birthright. I say those some are fools who don’t know who she really is. In truth, she is a loving and curious young guardian that swims comfortably between the shadow and the light. She is an avid protector, a loving friend, a clever genius, and a brilliant ambassador. And I, for one, am proud to be her familiar. But I digress; this story is about how she came to be that way, so let us start where all good stories start. At the beginning.

NightShade was born to a predominate clan in the Driftwood Drag along the border of the Tangle Wood. It was almost immediately obvious that she was different from her nest mates, for she was by far more curious then any of the others and she took no pleasure in the arts of trickery or stealth. Instead, young NightShade preferred her reading and experimenting. More often than not the nest guardians would find her piecing together some strange construct or mixing odd color goo together in her drink dishes.

As NightShade entered the young adult stage of her life her desire to learn only intensified and would not diminish no matter how hard her clan discouraged it. At any given time she would be found deep within the clan’s small library surrounded by stacks of old dusty tomes or tucked away in a small room with her experiments. The verbal dissuasion eventually turned to strict restriction after parts of the clan’s home caught fire, or exploded, or (in one room’s case) just up and disappear. The clan would no longer tolerate her odd, and apparently dangerous, behavior and she was sealed out of the library and was forbidden from experimenting.

In addition to being restricted from her studies, NightShade discovered herself ostracized. Indeed most of the clan and her own family held her in contempt and it became clear they only begrudgingly allowed her to live among them. The resulting loneliness, and the fear she would be exiled from the only home she knew, made her focus on trying to regain favor. She pushed her curiosity as far back as she could in a desperate attempt to fit in. Though no matter how she tried, no one found her attempts worthy of redemption.

This rejection caused her to withdraw from those of her clan and from herself. Soon she started to question who she was and if she was ever really one of the Shadow Flight. Her only escape from the agony of her confused thoughts was to wander the Tangle Wood, but even her long treks couldn’t clear up the chaos warring in her mind. With each day she pushed herself further and further away from her home, oblivious to the fact she was drifting towards enemy territory. Until, finally, she found herself on the edge of The Mirrorlight Promenade.

Now it’s a well known fact that the Shadow clans and the Light clans have a particular loathing for one another. Some clans take this dislike to the extreme. NightShade’s is one such clan. If they found her near the border of the enemy’s territory surly they would do more than just exile her. But even with this fact swimming in her mind, and my own warning in her ears, she still crept ever closer towards the light. For it was there, you see, she found something that sparked her dormant curiosity.

A few feet away, past the border of the shadows, were a few Light Flight youths lounging about in the sun. It wasn’t the youths that caught NightShade’s attention however; it was their activity that fascinated her. The group was reading lore to one another and with each tale they would tell the constructs and the fights, the heroes and the enemies, would grow more grandiose. NightShade was consumed almost instantly by the stories and so settled herself just out of sight to listen. It was night fall when the readings finally ceased and NightShade started home. Her mind was once again full of ideas and wonder and by the time she reached home she had already resolved to see if they would be reading the next day.

Indeed they were and every day after that one for two weeks. NightShade quietly attended with them, reading from her own special tomes, and drawing diagrams in the dirt. She would fanaticize about the constructs and the magic in the stories. For two weeks she attended this until someone caught the intrusion. An astute Imperial male heard some of NightShade’s excited giggles and called her out. Now, at this point, she could have just disappeared back into the shadows and no one would have been the wiser. This is not what she did, however. NightShade lifted herself up and walked boldly before the group. Needless to say, the Light Flight was very alarmed to find a Shadow standing before them.

One of the elders came closer and asked what her purpose was and NightShade meekly responded with the truth. Her answer was met with silence at first, and then laughter broke out among those that thought it was a joke. The mocking caused NightShade to withdraw back into herself. Shamed once again, she attempted to slink back into the shadows. Only she was stopped before she could retreat. “Oh please wait,” a Pearlcatcher female called after her. She slowly approached with one long finger pointing to the open pouch hanging from NightShade’s side. She had noticed her special tome and the fact it was an ancient book that many had only heard off. She asked if she could see it and in exchange offered NightShade one of her books.

The others closed in to see for themselves, sparking an in depth discussion on how she came into possession of the book. Their discussion consumed them until the Elder shooed them all away from the border of the shadow lands. NightShade was included in the Elder’s intentions and so she was moved onto the Promenade to sit and read with the others; who took to her very quickly. Why the Elders and guardians had allowed this, and encouraged it, is still a mystery. Whatever the reason, from that day on she was welcome in the light.

For four solid months she studied with her new friends and in that time the life returned to NightShade. Little by little she pulled herself out of her shell, no longer afraid of being who she was. She had become more confident than she ever could have while cloistered within her clan. It would be this new, bold confidence that saved her from what came next.

It was early morning when it happened. NightShade had just settled on the Promenade with her friends, a new tome in hand, when out from the shadows her father appeared. The rest of the clan’s warriors stood behind him. When the Light Guardians noticed they were quick to take up defense, but her clan never moved to fight. They didn’t even make a single noise. It was her father that finally broke the silence. He called her out and NightShade, understanding what was going on, walked right up to him with confidence in her step and defiance in her eyes. As expected, her father went on to disown her and mark her as an exile from the clan. The elders then proclaimed her a traitor to the Shadow Flight and exiled her from the Tangled Wood entirely. Once all was said and done her former clan turned around and walked back into the shadows. She was left abandoned, with nothing but her favorite book and me. It wasn’t as bad as it sounds, however. This incident did indeed mark the end of one life, but also the beginning of a wonderful new one.

Thankfully, NightShade was quickly taken in by the Light Flight where she spent her remaining youthful years learning and experimenting to her heart’s content, or almost to her heart’s content. There were rules she had to abide by that greatly restricted how she experimented. The constriction on her studies never felt right, but she had no desire to lose another home, besides she really liked the drakes she came to live with. They felt more like family then her true family ever did and she respected that.

Yet still, even among drakes she loved and care for, something wasn’t right. She was still held back and as much as she didn’t wish to think it, her new family was doing it. She needed a place she could be free, where no one would mind her blowing up a room every now and again. How else was she going to really learn and create? This is why, once she reached adulthood, she decided to set out in search of that place. She said farewell to her adoptive family and set off with me, a few coins, and her best books.

NightShade’s travels took her everywhere from Dragonhome to The Windswept Plateau and everywhere in between (with the exception of the Tangle Wood naturally). Unfortunately, she found nothing and no one in those regions that fit her. Her hope was fading when finally she stumbled upon a very hyper Spiral that pointed her in the direction of a clan located in the Starfall Isles. If the Spiral was right, then this clan would have been NightShade’s chance to find like minded drakes.

NightShade made her way into the edge of the Crystalspine Reaches where this clan was to be found. She had been searching for days and was beginning to give up hope when she stumbled upon an argument about the effects of an alchemical experiment. Of course, NightShade’s curiosity moved her towards the voices until she came upon a small clearing. There she found a very strange construct consisting of glass tubes, wood plates, and beakers full of colorful liquids. The argument, she realized, was between an older Snapper male and an annoyed Spiral female. Behind them sat a snow white Mirror male, who patiently watched over the two. NightShade entered the clearing to get closer, curious as she was to see what the two worked on. No one seemed to notice her, so she attempted to greet them, but they wouldn’t settle enough to hear it.

“Fine, I’ll show you it won’t work then!” the Spiral barked at the Snapper. With a snort and a sharp nod of her head, the Spiral jerked around and set the experiment into action. NightShade’s attention locked onto the elaborate construct when it started to bubble and hiss, easing closer to it to watch it better. “Oh dear, you are quite in the way,” the Snapper said. NightShade looked up just in time to see the Spiral and the Mirror both moved towards her, but they wouldn’t reach her before the explosion happened. There was a bright flash of light, followed quickly by a wave of energy that tossed NightShade into a nearby tree. She hit her head and was knocked cold.

When NightShade finally woke up it was on a soft bed in a cozy little room. To her left was an orange tiger striped Wildclaw. She had no idea where she was, so it was only reasonable that she would want to leave. NightShade eased off of the bed as quietly as she could and carefully attempted to exit the room without detection. She was unable to get completely away from the bed before the Wildclaw whipped around. “No,” she said, wagging one sharp talon back and forth, “you are not clear yet.” What happened next was a whirlwind of annoyed comments and NightShade being placed back on the bed. The Wildclaw continued talking as she looked NightShade over. Once finished, she snorted and stormed from the room complaining about obstinate patients. It went quiet and NightShade decided to tested her luck and attempted to leave again. This time she made it outside and into a large central chamber. There she found herself before a large group of drakes that all stopped what they were doing to stare at her.

“I’m glad to see you’re up,” a soft female voice said. NightShade turned her attention to the three drakes standing at her side. One was the Wildclaw from earlier, another was the white Mirror, and the other was a large guardian female that wore an interesting brace on her wing. It was the guardian that had spoken to her. She introduced herself as Tanre, leader of the clan, and went on to explain that they brought her here after the botched experiment to tend to her. NightShade offered thanks for the tender care and dismissed any worries about her being upset for the incident. Once the formalities were finished she brought up questions about the experiment, which started an in depth discussion about what went wrong. NightShade bore an excited smiled the entire time.

The discussion lasted for quite a while, until the white Mirror, Zythance co-leader of the clan, halted the conversation and instead invited her to tell her story over supper. She explained everything from how she was exiled to why she left her family in the Sunbeam Ruins. Surprisingly, they found her restriction horrific and after they ate they insisted she stay with them, if for nothing else then to finish her experiments. Tanre happily encouraged her to stay for as long as she liked and offered her a room. NightShade took her up on the offer and would for the next six months. In that time she came to care for the clan dearly. Unlike all the others before them, they didn’t restrict her. In fact, they encourage her to push herself to her limit, so what if something exploded they could fix it. For the first time in her life she finally felt like she truly fit in.

One day Tanre took her to the side with a proposition. She offered her a permanent home with the clan as well as an ambassadorial job. The clan was trying to expand its allies and she had wanted to befriend some of the Light clans to secure much needed resources. NightShade didn’t hesitate to accept and today she is a proud member of the HeartofDragon clan, where she serves as ambassador to the Light Clans.

Some people think NightShade is a shame, an oddity to be avoided. But to me and the clan, she is an avid protector, a loving friend, a clever genius, and a brilliant ambassador. To us she’s Chiaroscuro: The Bold Light within the Consuming Shadow.

-Lore By Azurenight
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[center][b]Azurefire[/b] [i]Azurefire is my main and by far my favorite dragon in the entire clan. Soon I'm going to be converting all of her lore into a story called Azurefire's Journal which I think will better describe my favorite girl and the founding team of my clan.[/i][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21851833] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218519/21851833_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [columns ][img]http://i.imgur.com/SlWzYti.png[/img][nextcol][size=3] First impressions can be deceiving and this can be said for Azurefire, leader of Clan Azurenight. When introduced to someone new she is formal and to the point. She is known as the pentacle of poise and proper etiquette; to a degree it almost seems painful. For guests she is a woman of great wisdom, dignity, and utterly devoid of any humor. Family knows her a bit differently. In truth, Azurefire has an easily tickled funny bone that will get her laughing hysterically at anything from a miss timed belch to complex and cryptic jokes. She has been known to laugh for hours over the simple matter of flatulence. When she is relaxed and not entertaining she is a major slob, cares little about passing gas before anyone she knows, eats like a pig, and is a little clumsy. The only thing that doesn’t change, no matter who she’s before, is the fact she’s very passionate about the people she deems her responsibility, her precious family. Good humor aside, when it comes to dealing with enemies she takes on a more serious of behaviors. Azurefire deplores violence and will attempt reason before aggression. This doesn’t always work, however, and she is forced to take up the fight to defend those she loves and her home land. A seasoned fighter in both powerful magics and claw to claw combat; she can adapt quickly and easily between these two methods of fighting. Those foolish enough to harm her clan, find out all too quickly that she has a ferocity that can make even the bravest of hearts tremble.[/size] [/columns] -------------- [font=lucida handwriting][i]Journal Excerpt 6102, Tsugua, Day 12[/i] Dash has requested a journal based on my life. To be honest I find this the most absurd request I’ve ever received. Mine is not a life that holds much interest too many drakes and therefore I do not know who would find this worth reading. If the rest of the Clan’s Librarians had not adamantly concurred with him I would have dismissed this most undesirable task. Alas, I have been out numbered and so here I am, spending valuable time writing about myself. I suppose I should start were all things start, at the beginning. I was abandoned, left to rot in my egg plain and simple. If not for the tender care of my loyal companion, Windy, I would have been shattered by the wilds well before my mother could find me. She still insists the Windsinger sent Windy to watch after me and see me to safety. I am not certain of the Windsinger’s involvement, but I do know that it was indeed Windy that saw me safely into my mother’s hands. A fact I am eternally grateful for. I was raised by the odd clan of Mirror drakes. We always had dragons coming and going, but the elder’s of our clan were always the same. Too old to travel, my mother would say. There is stability in staying with a set group. I always enjoyed when new drakes came to the clan. Mirrors do not talk often, or a lot, but when they do they can tell the most amazing stories. Most of my childhood was spent engrossed in the adventures of the new comers. I expect that is what inspired me to try and do more than I would have normally under the elders influence. Young adulthood saw a change in the way I learn. My mother noticed, thankfully, my longing to learn magic. I would have never said anything outright to her about my desires. I did that out of fear of upsetting her; she who spent years teaching me the arts of fighting with claw and fang. But she has always had a keen eye, my mother, and saw what I attempted to keep hidden. Through her effort I was able to learn magic with a clan of Skydancers. To this day I swear Elder Midos was disappointed I was not a Mirror drake. He denies my accusations and teases that I was a Mirror drake; just a very large one. It was with Clan Mojarian that I met Stormy, my sister in arms, my partner in mischief, and my dearest and closest companion. Together with her, Jade, and Talon we were constantly running about getting into this and that. We had so many adventures back in that day and it felt like it would never end; the excitement and thrill of it all. Yet it did. Talon was the first to leave us, having had his Search fall heavy on his shoulder. It crushed my heart to see him go, but who was I to beg him to stay. A guardian’s most vital duty is their Charge and so I let him leave. Shortly after Talon left us I began to worry about my own Search. When would it be? What would I find? Would I ever see those I love again? It all weighted heavy on my heart and I spent much time contemplating my worries. It was during one of my long meditations that I finally received my answer. I received a message on the wind from the Windsinger himself, now mind you that was the very first and the very last I had ever heard directly from the Windsinger. He told me my duty was to form my own clan. It was a task I was thrilled to take on, because I knew it was one that would allow me to keep my family close. I returned to the lair that evening to share the news and prepare arguments to convince Stormy and Jade to follow along. Much to my surprise, and utter delight, they committed to my Search before I could even ask them to join me. It took us a while to finally find our first lair; it was a little hole in the side of a tall hill, but it was ours and I will always look back upon it with fondness. From that point our clan started to grow and much to my giddy joy Talon rejoined us. We have continued to grow since that point and our family has had to move more than once to accommodate our ever expanding numbers. Today, I am proud to say, we are one of the Venerable Clans among the Wind Flight. My family is known for their strength and their intelligence, and to a lesser extent for their ability to throw a really good party, and I would have it no other way. Well there you have it, my life in a nutshell. Now perhaps we can get back to things that matter, like the next party for the exalted.[/font]
Azurefire
Azurefire is my main and by far my favorite dragon in the entire clan. Soon I'm going to be converting all of her lore into a story called Azurefire's Journal which I think will better describe my favorite girl and the founding team of my clan.

SlWzYti.png First impressions can be deceiving and this can be said for Azurefire, leader of Clan Azurenight. When introduced to someone new she is formal and to the point. She is known as the pentacle of poise and proper etiquette; to a degree it almost seems painful. For guests she is a woman of great wisdom, dignity, and utterly devoid of any humor. Family knows her a bit differently.

In truth, Azurefire has an easily tickled funny bone that will get her laughing hysterically at anything from a miss timed belch to complex and cryptic jokes. She has been known to laugh for hours over the simple matter of flatulence. When she is relaxed and not entertaining she is a major slob, cares little about passing gas before anyone she knows, eats like a pig, and is a little clumsy. The only thing that doesn’t change, no matter who she’s before, is the fact she’s very passionate about the people she deems her responsibility, her precious family.

Good humor aside, when it comes to dealing with enemies she takes on a more serious of behaviors. Azurefire deplores violence and will attempt reason before aggression. This doesn’t always work, however, and she is forced to take up the fight to defend those she loves and her home land. A seasoned fighter in both powerful magics and claw to claw combat; she can adapt quickly and easily between these two methods of fighting. Those foolish enough to harm her clan, find out all too quickly that she has a ferocity that can make even the bravest of hearts tremble.

Journal Excerpt
6102, Tsugua, Day 12

Dash has requested a journal based on my life. To be honest I find this the most absurd request I’ve ever received. Mine is not a life that holds much interest too many drakes and therefore I do not know who would find this worth reading. If the rest of the Clan’s Librarians had not adamantly concurred with him I would have dismissed this most undesirable task. Alas, I have been out numbered and so here I am, spending valuable time writing about myself.

I suppose I should start were all things start, at the beginning. I was abandoned, left to rot in my egg plain and simple. If not for the tender care of my loyal companion, Windy, I would have been shattered by the wilds well before my mother could find me. She still insists the Windsinger sent Windy to watch after me and see me to safety. I am not certain of the Windsinger’s involvement, but I do know that it was indeed Windy that saw me safely into my mother’s hands. A fact I am eternally grateful for.

I was raised by the odd clan of Mirror drakes. We always had dragons coming and going, but the elder’s of our clan were always the same. Too old to travel, my mother would say. There is stability in staying with a set group. I always enjoyed when new drakes came to the clan. Mirrors do not talk often, or a lot, but when they do they can tell the most amazing stories. Most of my childhood was spent engrossed in the adventures of the new comers. I expect that is what inspired me to try and do more than I would have normally under the elders influence.

Young adulthood saw a change in the way I learn. My mother noticed, thankfully, my longing to learn magic. I would have never said anything outright to her about my desires. I did that out of fear of upsetting her; she who spent years teaching me the arts of fighting with claw and fang. But she has always had a keen eye, my mother, and saw what I attempted to keep hidden. Through her effort I was able to learn magic with a clan of Skydancers. To this day I swear Elder Midos was disappointed I was not a Mirror drake. He denies my accusations and teases that I was a Mirror drake; just a very large one.

It was with Clan Mojarian that I met Stormy, my sister in arms, my partner in mischief, and my dearest and closest companion. Together with her, Jade, and Talon we were constantly running about getting into this and that. We had so many adventures back in that day and it felt like it would never end; the excitement and thrill of it all. Yet it did.

Talon was the first to leave us, having had his Search fall heavy on his shoulder. It crushed my heart to see him go, but who was I to beg him to stay. A guardian’s most vital duty is their Charge and so I let him leave. Shortly after Talon left us I began to worry about my own Search. When would it be? What would I find? Would I ever see those I love again? It all weighted heavy on my heart and I spent much time contemplating my worries. It was during one of my long meditations that I finally received my answer.

I received a message on the wind from the Windsinger himself, now mind you that was the very first and the very last I had ever heard directly from the Windsinger. He told me my duty was to form my own clan. It was a task I was thrilled to take on, because I knew it was one that would allow me to keep my family close. I returned to the lair that evening to share the news and prepare arguments to convince Stormy and Jade to follow along. Much to my surprise, and utter delight, they committed to my Search before I could even ask them to join me.

It took us a while to finally find our first lair; it was a little hole in the side of a tall hill, but it was ours and I will always look back upon it with fondness. From that point our clan started to grow and much to my giddy joy Talon rejoined us. We have continued to grow since that point and our family has had to move more than once to accommodate our ever expanding numbers. Today, I am proud to say, we are one of the Venerable Clans among the Wind Flight. My family is known for their strength and their intelligence, and to a lesser extent for their ability to throw a really good party, and I would have it no other way.

Well there you have it, my life in a nutshell. Now perhaps we can get back to things that matter, like the next party for the exalted.

buffer text
Coming
Soon
[center][b]Stormy[/b] [i]This is a remake on her lore. Just like Azurefire, I've shortened it into a simple bio with the intention of converting it all into a full story. I've left the original lore on the first page.[/i][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21076998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210770/21076998_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]The Spirited Lady[/b][/center] [center][b]Azurenight Clan's Matron Healer[/b][/center] [center][b]Mate: Azen[/b][/center] [center][i]"Never overlook an opportunity to explore!"[/i][/center] Stormy was born on the [i]Reedcleft Ascent[/i] to one of the older and predominate Skydancer Clans. Most of her young life was spent in the same routine she was born into; wake, school, study, sleep. It was a never ending cycle that provided stability for most in the clan, but it provided no such comfort for Stormy. She was constantly searching for a way out; a way to explore and be free. Her elders frowned on this behavior and eventually she found herself cloistered within the clan under strict restriction. She wouldn’t find her freedom until Azurefire came into her life. Once together with the guardian there was no stopping her. From then on she, Azurefire, Jade, and Talon were off on one adventure or another. The adventures they had in their youth are still spoken by the young today. When the time came to leave the nest to create their own, Stormy didn’t hesitate to follow her precious sister and brother. Today she is the Matron Healer of the clan and she takes the task most seriously. She is renowned for her ability to mix healing magic with the practical healing arts of alchemy. Drakes from all over come seeking understanding of her unique style.
Stormy
This is a remake on her lore. Just like Azurefire, I've shortened it into a simple bio with the intention of converting it all into a full story. I've left the original lore on the first page.

The Spirited Lady
Azurenight Clan's Matron Healer
Mate: Azen
"Never overlook an opportunity to explore!"

Stormy was born on the Reedcleft Ascent to one of the older and predominate Skydancer Clans. Most of her young life was spent in the same routine she was born into; wake, school, study, sleep. It was a never ending cycle that provided stability for most in the clan, but it provided no such comfort for Stormy. She was constantly searching for a way out; a way to explore and be free. Her elders frowned on this behavior and eventually she found herself cloistered within the clan under strict restriction.

She wouldn’t find her freedom until Azurefire came into her life. Once together with the guardian there was no stopping her. From then on she, Azurefire, Jade, and Talon were off on one adventure or another. The adventures they had in their youth are still spoken by the young today. When the time came to leave the nest to create their own, Stormy didn’t hesitate to follow her precious sister and brother.

Today she is the Matron Healer of the clan and she takes the task most seriously. She is renowned for her ability to mix healing magic with the practical healing arts of alchemy. Drakes from all over come seeking understanding of her unique style.
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight can you do a bio for some of my dragons i'm not picky i don't want them two long i rather like a paragraph or more i don't want to waste your time i kept it a four dregs but i do need more to have bios but i may-may not make them myself [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23404400] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234045/23404400_350.png[/img] [/url] a fallen angel [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22950471] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229505/22950471_350.png[/img] [/url] go crazy with this one [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23861302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/238614/23861302_350.png[/img] [/url] hes a potion master [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24046808] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240469/24046808_350.png[/img] [/url] make it scary btw if you want i can delete this post after its done so you can keep the thread neat
@Azurenight
can you do a bio for some of my dragons i'm not picky i don't want them two long i rather like a paragraph or more i don't want to waste your time i kept it a four dregs but i do need more to have bios but i may-may not make them myself

23404400_350.png

a fallen angel

22950471_350.png

go crazy with this one

23861302_350.png

hes a potion master

24046808_350.png

make it scary
btw if you want i can delete this post after its done so you can keep the thread neat
Steelhound.gif
[center][i]This little guy was made for a door game. I really enjoyed getting him put together so I gave him a quick bio. [/i] [/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11963122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119632/11963122_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]Creative Coatl Engineer Supreme[/b] [i]“Well that didn’t work out well at all. Nope. Nope. I’ll have to start over.” [/i][/center] A well meaning and lovable character, this creative little Coatl was in the process of trying to build a device that would help his Snapper friend fly. The machine's first trial ended up horribly and not only destroyed his temporary lab, but thrust him into the sky going at break neck speeds. It eventually erupted in a blue fireball that ultimately blew up, destroying his experiment. He's persistent, however, and won't give up until he has finally found a way to help his good friend into the sky. He is an outcast from his original home and now travels place to place staying with whoever will tolerate his explosive experiments. Most do not keep him around for long, so he is still looking for that one home that will accept him and his experiments. Until that time he wanders making as many friends as he can and helping those in need.
This little guy was made for a door game. I really enjoyed getting him put together so I gave him a quick bio.

Creative Coatl
Engineer Supreme

“Well that didn’t work out well at all. Nope. Nope. I’ll have to start over.”

A well meaning and lovable character, this creative little Coatl was in the process of trying to build a device that would help his Snapper friend fly. The machine's first trial ended up horribly and not only destroyed his temporary lab, but thrust him into the sky going at break neck speeds. It eventually erupted in a blue fireball that ultimately blew up, destroying his experiment. He's persistent, however, and won't give up until he has finally found a way to help his good friend into the sky.

He is an outcast from his original home and now travels place to place staying with whoever will tolerate his explosive experiments. Most do not keep him around for long, so he is still looking for that one home that will accept him and his experiments. Until that time he wanders making as many friends as he can and helping those in need.
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[center][b]My latest stars from the Catching a Star open door game[/b][/center] [center][b]... and the Turtle Star[/b][/center] The green star is getting closer and soon you realize that it’s a brightly glowing and absolutely huge flying space turtle! It comes close enough for you to grab at its fin as it passes, allowing you to climb your way onto the turtle and scale the fin all the way to its shell, which you find is covered in a thick and healthy forest. All manner of flora and fauna inhabit the back of this space turtle, many of which you have never seen before. None of the animals seem terribly afraid of you, meaning they have probably never seen a drake before. A little creature rolls out of the brush and catches your eye. It smells at you then starts to curl around your ankles. You gently pet the little creature and continue down the path. It follows along and any dissuasion you use to be rid of it is seen as play. There is no getting rid of the creature, so you give up and continue your trek further into paradise. Finally you reach the end of the path and there, at the heart of the forest, is a tribe of Longnecks. Naturally, your first reaction is concern, but you quickly realize that the tribe is only curious about you. The elders of the tribe invite you to sit at the fire and for hours you discuss stories and how you found your way into their home. Evening has fallen and the space turtle is making an ascent for the heaves again when you decide you have to leave. You say your farewells and prepare to fly off when a young Longneck Mender wanders over to you with a proposition. She wants to see the world from the ground and not the stars, so she asks if she can come with you. You agree and take her and the little fur ball friend you made and head for home. Your clan is never going to believe this story! [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/804.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/3782.png[/img][/center] [center][i]*That was an interesting adventure and now you have faithful companions to take with you on the next![/i][/center] [center][b]... and the Snake Star[/b][/center] The blue star is dancing in all directions, leaving a long smoky body behind it. It looks like a snake slithering through the sky. The head of the snake finally reached its high point right above you and then it explodes into thousands of smaller shimmering blue stars. You watch the light show in awe until you start hearing a faint screaming. Curious as to who was screaming you start looking around your area for the drake in distress. All the while the screaming is growing steadily louder. You are finally able to identify which direction the squalling is coming from and look up just in time to catch a smoldering Coatl to the face. Both you and he tumble backwards and are dazed from the impact. When you come to you find that smoking Coatl standing over you. He sighs as you sit up. “I was worried there for a moment,” he says, helping you dust yourself off. “It was quite nice of you to break my fall,” he continues. You inhale to question why he was falling in the first place when he says, “Well that didn’t work out well at all. Nope. Nope. I’ll have to start over.” Blindly he puts out a little blue fire that was on the top of his head. “Say,” he again speaks before you can question, “Might you have a place I can freshen up?” You think about the request for a second before agreeing to take him home to your lair. Maybe there you can figure out what the Coatl was up too. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11963122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119632/11963122_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][i]*This guy has an explosive personality. Explosive... get it... (He has a little bio that explains what he was doing. If anyone would like to read it you can find it [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1913807/2#post_21540744]here[/url].)[/i] [/center] [center][b]... and the Stallion Star[/b][/center] The red star is getting closer to you. In fact, it’s heading straight for you. You become a little alarmed with the projected path of the star and move away from your perch. After leaving the hill you look back to find the red star has changed its course and is still heading for you. No matter how far or where you run too that star continues to follow you. It’s much closer now and so bright it lights your surrounding area in a soft crimson. With little else you can do you tuck yourself into the fetal position and try to cover youself with your wings as best you can. Your eyes are clamped shut, but you can still see that light growing stronger from behind your eye lids. It grows to the point it is blinding, even with your eyes shut, and then it vanishes. Curious, you crack open your eyes and there before you is a set of flaming hooves. Naturally, you turn your attention up to find a horrific vision before you. There is a Nightmare and with her she has some of the most fearsome and hideous looking creatures. You yelp and jump back prepared to run when a voice whispers to you. “Please don’t run," the Nightmare says, “we are the unwanted and we’re looking for a place to call home. Would you be able to help us?” You look back to the creatures and their large sad eyes and you are enveloped by a sensation of pity. You decided to take them all home in the hopes someone in your clan can befriend them. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/16480.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/16475.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/10667.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/4350.png[/img] [/center] [center][i]*Aww. They are so ugly they are cute! No not really.[/i][/center]
My latest stars from the Catching a Star open door game

... and the Turtle Star

The green star is getting closer and soon you realize that it’s a brightly glowing and absolutely huge flying space turtle! It comes close enough for you to grab at its fin as it passes, allowing you to climb your way onto the turtle and scale the fin all the way to its shell, which you find is covered in a thick and healthy forest. All manner of flora and fauna inhabit the back of this space turtle, many of which you have never seen before. None of the animals seem terribly afraid of you, meaning they have probably never seen a drake before. A little creature rolls out of the brush and catches your eye. It smells at you then starts to curl around your ankles. You gently pet the little creature and continue down the path. It follows along and any dissuasion you use to be rid of it is seen as play. There is no getting rid of the creature, so you give up and continue your trek further into paradise.

Finally you reach the end of the path and there, at the heart of the forest, is a tribe of Longnecks. Naturally, your first reaction is concern, but you quickly realize that the tribe is only curious about you. The elders of the tribe invite you to sit at the fire and for hours you discuss stories and how you found your way into their home. Evening has fallen and the space turtle is making an ascent for the heaves again when you decide you have to leave. You say your farewells and prepare to fly off when a young Longneck Mender wanders over to you with a proposition. She wants to see the world from the ground and not the stars, so she asks if she can come with you. You agree and take her and the little fur ball friend you made and head for home. Your clan is never going to believe this story!
804.png3782.png
*That was an interesting adventure and now you have faithful companions to take with you on the next!

... and the Snake Star

The blue star is dancing in all directions, leaving a long smoky body behind it. It looks like a snake slithering through the sky. The head of the snake finally reached its high point right above you and then it explodes into thousands of smaller shimmering blue stars. You watch the light show in awe until you start hearing a faint screaming. Curious as to who was screaming you start looking around your area for the drake in distress. All the while the screaming is growing steadily louder. You are finally able to identify which direction the squalling is coming from and look up just in time to catch a smoldering Coatl to the face. Both you and he tumble backwards and are dazed from the impact.

When you come to you find that smoking Coatl standing over you. He sighs as you sit up. “I was worried there for a moment,” he says, helping you dust yourself off. “It was quite nice of you to break my fall,” he continues. You inhale to question why he was falling in the first place when he says, “Well that didn’t work out well at all. Nope. Nope. I’ll have to start over.” Blindly he puts out a little blue fire that was on the top of his head. “Say,” he again speaks before you can question, “Might you have a place I can freshen up?” You think about the request for a second before agreeing to take him home to your lair. Maybe there you can figure out what the Coatl was up too.

*This guy has an explosive personality. Explosive... get it...
(He has a little bio that explains what he was doing. If anyone would like to read it you can find it here.)

... and the Stallion Star

The red star is getting closer to you. In fact, it’s heading straight for you. You become a little alarmed with the projected path of the star and move away from your perch. After leaving the hill you look back to find the red star has changed its course and is still heading for you. No matter how far or where you run too that star continues to follow you. It’s much closer now and so bright it lights your surrounding area in a soft crimson. With little else you can do you tuck yourself into the fetal position and try to cover youself with your wings as best you can.

Your eyes are clamped shut, but you can still see that light growing stronger from behind your eye lids. It grows to the point it is blinding, even with your eyes shut, and then it vanishes. Curious, you crack open your eyes and there before you is a set of flaming hooves. Naturally, you turn your attention up to find a horrific vision before you. There is a Nightmare and with her she has some of the most fearsome and hideous looking creatures. You yelp and jump back prepared to run when a voice whispers to you. “Please don’t run," the Nightmare says, “we are the unwanted and we’re looking for a place to call home. Would you be able to help us?” You look back to the creatures and their large sad eyes and you are enveloped by a sensation of pity. You decided to take them all home in the hopes someone in your clan can befriend them.
16480.png16475.png10667.png4350.png
*Aww. They are so ugly they are cute! No not really.
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[right][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1913807/1#post_21320960][emoji=sword and shield size=1][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3275462/1#post_55141712][emoji=comment size=1][/url][/right] [center][img alt="The image shows the character card available to all players. You can find the link to the character card at the bottom of the tavern."]https://i.imgur.com/4it7ftC.png[/img][/center] [columns][img alt="Dorsey's headshot."]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/216565/21656490p.png[/img][nextcol]You don't? Oh! Well, we offer a complimentary Character Card ([i]we call it a backpack[/i]) in the armory. You can also go to the tavern to find the link to the Character Card. This will act as your bag and your character sheet. You will be able to record everything you need or want on your card. You can store this card in the tavern or you can take it home with you. That's up to you. [/columns] ------------------ [right][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1913807/3#post_21680962][img alt="Next"]https://i.imgur.com/gU5r2gI.png[/img][/url][/right] [right][spoiler][size=1][i]ECA1a[/i][/size][/spoiler][/right]
The image shows the character card available to all players.  You can find the link to the character card at the bottom of the tavern.
Dorsey's headshot. You don't? Oh! Well, we offer a complimentary Character Card (we call it a backpack) in the armory. You can also go to the tavern to find the link to the Character Card. This will act as your bag and your character sheet. You will be able to record everything you need or want on your card. You can store this card in the tavern or you can take it home with you. That's up to you.

Next

ECA1a
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[center][b]The following Bio's are for Catcatamelia's Clan. I thoroughly enjoyed creating the background for these beautiful drakes. The first one is Azriel.[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23404400] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234045/23404400_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]Azriel [/b] [b]The Fallen Angel[/b] [i]“I can see our past and our future and I know that one day we will have our home back.”[/i][/center] Azriel was born to a small clan within the Ice Flight that venerated her as one of their Angels (drakes that are touched with unnatural powers that some say are a gift from the heavens). Her gift is the incredible ability to read the threads of fate and so she was raised as an oracle. She spent much of her youthful years using her foresight to protect the clan, until the day she saw their leader’s decent into madness. This would have destroyed the clan so she took steps to remove him. Her coup was successful and she was able to eliminate the leader, thereby saving the clan, but it marked Azriel as a betrayer. She had committed the ultimate sin by plotting against their leader and so she was cast out as a fallen angel. Azriel wandered endlessly, lost and forsaken. For all of her power she could not foresee what was to become of her. Finally, battered and half starved, she stumbled onto the Catcatamelia Clan. They took her in and nursed her back to health then welcomed her into their home with open wings. Azriel accepted and not once has she ever looked back at her old life. She lived with them on the island and was there when they lost it. In fact, she had warned them about the disaster and was able to save some of the clan. After the calamity that took their home she helped the leaders find a good shelter for those that survived. Today the clan is reestablished in The Ashfall Waste and Azriel still uses her powers to see, enchant, and fight for her family. -Biography by Azurenight
The following Bio's are for Catcatamelia's Clan. I thoroughly enjoyed creating the background for these beautiful drakes. The first one is Azriel.

Azriel
The Fallen Angel
“I can see our past and our future and I know that one day we will have our home back.”

Azriel was born to a small clan within the Ice Flight that venerated her as one of their Angels (drakes that are touched with unnatural powers that some say are a gift from the heavens). Her gift is the incredible ability to read the threads of fate and so she was raised as an oracle. She spent much of her youthful years using her foresight to protect the clan, until the day she saw their leader’s decent into madness. This would have destroyed the clan so she took steps to remove him. Her coup was successful and she was able to eliminate the leader, thereby saving the clan, but it marked Azriel as a betrayer. She had committed the ultimate sin by plotting against their leader and so she was cast out as a fallen angel.

Azriel wandered endlessly, lost and forsaken. For all of her power she could not foresee what was to become of her. Finally, battered and half starved, she stumbled onto the Catcatamelia Clan. They took her in and nursed her back to health then welcomed her into their home with open wings. Azriel accepted and not once has she ever looked back at her old life. She lived with them on the island and was there when they lost it. In fact, she had warned them about the disaster and was able to save some of the clan. After the calamity that took their home she helped the leaders find a good shelter for those that survived. Today the clan is reestablished in The Ashfall Waste and Azriel still uses her powers to see, enchant, and fight for her family.

-Biography by Azurenight
buffer text
Coming
Soon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22