Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Time to Flo-- I mean Vote!
1 2 3 4
[center][emoji=shadow rune][SIZE=5]TIME TO FLOA-- [i]ahem[/i] I mean VOTE![/size][emoji=shadow rune] [b]No longer accepting entries.[/b] Heads up! There are a lot![/center] [center]Voting closed. Thank you![/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/shadow_contest.png[/img] Caption Contest: Shadow Flight 2019 [font=Ink free][size=5][color=#46354f]Hello everyone! I'm glad you stopped by, I could really use your puns right now. No, really I could! You see, every festival I run this [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2423303#post_2423303][color=#2d70dc]Wyrm Lore[/url] story time and at the end I give out these little achievements. [img]https://i.imgur.com/DifrhMs.png[/img] Now a while back I started a caption contest for the blurb for said achievement. And I'm looking for as many puns as I can get to make the contest interesting. If your interested, here's how it works: [LIST] [*]Post your pun on this thread [*]Keep it clean and within FR regulations [*]Try to keep it within a reasonable length for an achievement [*]I'm only going to take the first twenty puns [*]It needs to be about the indicated Flight and only that Flight [*]It doesn't actually have to be a pun, but it should be on topic [/LIST] [font=ink free][size=5]During the week before the festival everyone will be invited back for voting to chose the winner. The winner gets their idea put in the achievement and one of each festival item ([i]minus the emblem[/i]) for that festival =) [center]Voting is finished. Thank you to everyone that stopped by to help pick a winner. Don't forget to pick up your achievement. [img]https://i.imgur.com/QviDEpT.gif[/img][/center] @LoversMasque, @Disillusionist, @FelinaeFatale, @2OrSomething, @Distain, @SilverFoxDemon, @SandBoa, @PaladinPrince, @BlueStopSigns, @Stanzascale, @Zuron, @IronPen, @Faramyre, @Everleigh, @RogueDemon, @ahzidal, @Warriorgirl1234, @TheSangonmuu, @Gula, @Everleigh, @awaicu @/Distain I separated your entry into several parts, if you see any that you would like edited please let me know.
TIME TO FLOA--
ahem
I mean VOTE!

No longer accepting entries.
Heads up! There are a lot!
Voting closed. Thank you!
shadow_contest.png
Caption Contest: Shadow Flight 2019

Hello everyone!
I'm glad you stopped by, I could really use your puns right now.
No, really I could!
You see, every festival I run this Wyrm Lore story time and at the end I give out these little achievements.
DifrhMs.png
Now a while back I started a caption contest for the blurb for said achievement. And I'm looking for as many puns as I can get to make the contest interesting.
If your interested, here's how it works:
  • Post your pun on this thread
  • Keep it clean and within FR regulations
  • Try to keep it within a reasonable length for an achievement
  • I'm only going to take the first twenty puns
  • It needs to be about the indicated Flight and only that Flight
  • It doesn't actually have to be a pun, but it should be on topic

During the week before the festival everyone will be invited back for voting to chose the winner. The winner gets their idea put in the achievement and one of each festival item (minus the emblem) for that festival =)

Voting is finished. Thank you to everyone that stopped by to help pick a winner. Don't forget to pick up your achievement.

QviDEpT.gif

@LoversMasque, @Disillusionist, @FelinaeFatale, @2OrSomething, @Distain, @SilverFoxDemon, @SandBoa, @PaladinPrince, @BlueStopSigns, @Stanzascale, @Zuron, @IronPen, @Faramyre, @Everleigh, @RogueDemon, @ahzidal, @Warriorgirl1234, @TheSangonmuu, @Gula, @Everleigh, @awaicu

@/Distain I separated your entry into several parts, if you see any that you would like edited please let me know.
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight

u really put tha lawrkeepr on egde!!!!!FANGZ a lot!!!! (geddit cuz were goffik)
@Azurenight

u really put tha lawrkeepr on egde!!!!!FANGZ a lot!!!! (geddit cuz were goffik)
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@Azurenight Whooo, here we go! I'm gonna try making my submissions rhyme this year. xDD

No tricks, I won't throw shade at you -- I'm stuck to your lore like glue!
@Azurenight Whooo, here we go! I'm gonna try making my submissions rhyme this year. xDD

No tricks, I won't throw shade at you -- I'm stuck to your lore like glue!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Azurenight
You shared your lore in the funhouse, I don't want to goodnight to your sneaky friends!
@Azurenight
You shared your lore in the funhouse, I don't want to goodnight to your sneaky friends!
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
[quote name="IronPen" date="2019-02-03 22:50:08" ] Now that's quite the gamble to paid off with your lore! It stands out like a glimmer in the gloom. [/quote]
IronPen wrote on 2019-02-03 22:50:08:
Now that's quite the gamble to paid off with your lore! It stands out like a glimmer in the gloom.
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
Hmm.. this could be a rather tricky subject to work with...
(Because.. trickmurk circus? blease laugh)
Hmm.. this could be a rather tricky subject to work with...
(Because.. trickmurk circus? blease laugh)
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
All right Shadow Flight, I know you guys have puns [emoji=shadow rune]
All right Shadow Flight, I know you guys have puns
buffer text
Coming
Soon
I might not be in Shadow flight, but i can get up to some shady business all right. Dark times are ahead of us, so don't shadowbind yourself to anything yet. Got a few tricks up my sleeve, really like to clown around (get it...circus...clowns...grasping at straws here). I'm sure we all want to address the elephant in the room, but if you liked it, you should've put a ring on it. Okay, maybe now I'm showing off here, but I'm only trying to illuminate the possibilities! I fail to make light of the problem here. Gotta come to the dark side

(Edit: suddenly now I realize that was too long XD we can just take a part in the middle to use, I guess)
I might not be in Shadow flight, but i can get up to some shady business all right. Dark times are ahead of us, so don't shadowbind yourself to anything yet. Got a few tricks up my sleeve, really like to clown around (get it...circus...clowns...grasping at straws here). I'm sure we all want to address the elephant in the room, but if you liked it, you should've put a ring on it. Okay, maybe now I'm showing off here, but I'm only trying to illuminate the possibilities! I fail to make light of the problem here. Gotta come to the dark side

(Edit: suddenly now I realize that was too long XD we can just take a part in the middle to use, I guess)
YtTJqkQ.gif66qv6M2fOtLh8XJcZmbmseLi4hwAFwM6P8AMc1fhQe1pGAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Your lore shrouded the competition; you're no cheater, but it's not a fair game you play! [emoji=crescent moon 1][emoji=shadow rune]
Your lore shrouded the competition; you're no cheater, but it's not a fair game you play!
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Nothing shady, no gimmicks, and no tricks here! No other lore can hold a candle to your darkness!
Nothing shady, no gimmicks, and no tricks here! No other lore can hold a candle to your darkness!
l9szmFh.jpg
1 2 3 4