Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Doodle Writing
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/pX5Zktc.png[/img][nextcol][color=#46354f][font=ink free]Oi! There is nary any time, especially for the random babble of a fool. Yet, here I am, letting my fingers sprawl the words of disinclination across the page. It's a marvelous waste of time, it is. And do not forget a complete and utter disregard for the things that simply must be done. Unable, am I, to delved into my reality for more than a few seconds before tumbling back into that intolerable realm of procrastination. That black hole where seconds turn quickly to minutes and even quicker into hours. The world spins wildly away around me, refusing to slow to humor even a second of lost thought; of distracted mindlessness. There is so much to do and never any time to be lost in the dark void of senseless distraction. Yet, here I am...[/font][/color][/columns]
pX5Zktc.png Oi!
There is nary any time, especially for the random babble of a fool. Yet, here I am, letting my fingers sprawl the words of disinclination across the page. It's a marvelous waste of time, it is. And do not forget a complete and utter disregard for the things that simply must be done. Unable, am I, to delved into my reality for more than a few seconds before tumbling back into that intolerable realm of procrastination. That black hole where seconds turn quickly to minutes and even quicker into hours. The world spins wildly away around me, refusing to slow to humor even a second of lost thought; of distracted mindlessness. There is so much to do and never any time to be lost in the dark void of senseless distraction.

Yet, here I am...
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[b]Side project [u]WIP[/u]: CHANGE TO A SUBSPECIES TO ADD BETTER VARIETY[/b] ------- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WANrS0i.png[/img][/center] ------- [center][font=FoglihtenNo04][color=#283d60][size=5]News | Lore | Starling Features | Breeders | Registration | Affiliates | Badges[/size][/font][/color][/center] ------- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/uxhVydZ.png[/img][/center] 3.31.19 [font=FoglihtenNo04][size=5]W[/size][/font]elcome to the Wandering Starlight Subspecies Lore page! We are now open for registration and discussion. If you have your own Wandering Starlight please share their unique story. Also, make sure you stop by the Breeders if you're interested in a Starling of your own. Don't forget to check out our affiliates too, they have some incredible dragons themselves. If you'd like to be added to the breeders or affiliates please let me know, I'd be happy to add you. There is no ping list as of right now and there likely will not be. If things start to change frequently I might consider it. ------- [center][font=FoglihtenNo04][size=7]INFORMATION[/font][/size][/center] [center][LIST] [*] Please follow the Flight Rising rules and regulations that govern the forums. [*]I will likely not watch this thread closely, so if you need my attention please do ping me. [*]There are no sales on this thread, it is only the lore, if you desire a starling for your lair please check out the breeders. [*]You are free to discuss your Starling and their lore here. However, I would ask you to please keep all other subjects off this thread. Thank you. [*]so on [*]and [*]so forth [/LIST][/center] --------- [b]Starts the next page[/b] ------- [img]https://i.imgur.com/W8EewUm.png[/img] This is now a subspecies with several different starlings having entered the planet. They are always of the neutral alignment, draw their energy from the light of stars, unless a shade touched then they draw energy from their shade, have a strong desire to witness history, will often not interfere with events that are happening unless it's happening to someone close to them. [font=FoglihtenNo04][size=5]L[/size][/font]orem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. [u]Birth & Hatchlings[/u]: When Starlings are born they are not born in the traditional manner. When the egg finally cracks open a living star will shoot out and start it's journey across Sornieth. Like most light it does not stop until it hits something, at that point the hatchling takes on it's physical form and has officially found it's home. They prefer large clans or centers of civilization. Being along is not usually a desirable state of being, but a rare few Starlings chose it. Hatchlings that take up residence in clans are exceptionally curious and overly daring. They are a special challenge that many cannot handle. Those that are sold or given away will usually come back to their chosen lair. On rare occasions the Starling will view the receiving clan as preferable/more interesting than their first choice. [u]Socialization[/u]: Starlings are extremely curious and social creatures. They usually do not have any issues with blending into societies. The society they are raised in contributes to their alignment. For instance, if the Starlings family unit and clan are law abiding citizens that stick to a strict code of conduct the Starling will likely turn out to be lawful or good. The same goes for a morally ambiguous clan. On occasion the Starling will, for whatever reason, prefer solitude to that of community. Why this happens is unique to the Starling. [u]Special abilities[/u]: [i]Record History[/i]: History is often recorded in the stars, well Starlings take that most seriously. They often times will be found standing around events watching. They do not usually interfere with whatever is going on, especially if they are the true neutral types. Chaotic and good will jump in to arrest negative situations, commonly if someone they know and care for is involved. The histories they see are recorded as stars of light along their bodies. The older they are, or the more they see, the more stars they bear. Even more remarkable, they are able to remove individual stars and replay those histories as recorded through their eyes. How the playback happens is unique to each Starling. It can be as simple as a flashback seen in the mind or an elaborate hologram that can consume a room. [i]Wish Upon a Star[/i]: As the name suggests a great many Starlings have the ability to grant wishes. How and why they they grant wishes is up to them and using the reality bending magic drains them for a day. The Starling must wait for 24hours before being able to use magic again, so during that time they are quiet defenseless. It varies between Starlings as to how long they are able to actually preform the wish again. Some are able to the very next day while others must wait years before being able to preform again. Lawful - good will usually be straight forward with a wish, creating it as they hear it. True neutrals usually do not cast favors at all. And of course chaotic - evil will take wishes in their vaguest sense, skewing them from their intended meaning. Sometimes their will be major catches with those wishes. This does not mean that any alignment can't be cruel or favorable with their wishes, that's just the most logical suggestion. As always, wish casting is unique to the Starling. [i]Bending Light[/i]: For a short period of time the Starling can revert back to its original starlight form. This is often done to get somewhere fast (light speed) or to get away from a possible bad situation. This skill is only usable for short periods of time, but usually three to five minutes is all the Starling needs to get to where they are going. They cannot take any other with them when they travel as light. ------- Starts new page ------- [center][font=FoglihtenNo04][color=#283d60][size=7]Subspecies Requirements[/size][/font][/color][/center] [columns][size=5][emoji=rainbow star 1]Blue Starlings:[/size] Otherwise known as the Night Stars. These Starlings come from the cold dark of space. They were drawn to Sornieth during her plight with the unyielding darkness (or Shade). They draw the most energy from the stars in the night sky and so they tend to be more active during the night.[nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/Q08wNjv.png[/img][/columns] [center][b]Primary & Secondary:[/b] [item=Primary Gene: Starmap][item= Secondary Gene: Bee][item= Secondary Gene: Alloy][item= Secondary Gene: Constellation] [img]https://i.imgur.com/M4vpWtJ.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/ayct5mG.png[/img] [Cyan-Overcast & Lapis-Navy][/center] [center][b]Tertiary:[/b] [item=Tertiary Gene: Filigree][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes][item=Tertiary Gene: Firefly] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NsN5mLc.png[/img] [Silver-Maize][/center] [columns][size=5][emoji=rainbow star 1]Golden Starlings:[/size] Or Day Stars, these Starlings were originally from Sornieth's own sun and so they take their energy from the sun itself. They can absorb star light at night, but not enough to sustain any magic use. These dragons are most active during the day.[nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/gVbUqhL.png[/img][/columns] [center][b]Primary & Secondary:[/b] [item=Primary Gene: Starmap][item= Secondary Gene: Bee][item= Secondary Gene: Alloy][item= Secondary Gene: Constellation] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eemWO5x.png[/img] [Lemon-Flaxen][/center] [center][b]Tertiary:[/b] [item=Tertiary Gene: Filigree][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes][item=Tertiary Gene: Firefly] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NsN5mLc.png[/img] [Silver-Maize][/center] [columns][size=5][emoji=rainbow star 1]Shade Touched Starlings:[/size] Unfortunately, the shade wasn't entirely removed from some of the Starlings after they escaped it. This taint has lead to their offspring being tainted as well. These Starlings can be either blue or golden and neither will draw energy from starlight. Instead, the Shade is their power source. Their taint will show in their tertiary gene and sometimes their eyes. These dragons will usually be in the chaotic and evil ends of their alignments.[nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/RjKTUa3.png[/img][/columns] [center][b]Tertiary:[/b] [item=Tertiary Gene: Filigree][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes][item=Tertiary Gene: Firefly] [img]https://i.imgur.com/m0Fvdod.png[/img] [Midnight-Gloom][/center] -------- Starts next page -------- [font=FoglihtenNo04][color=#283d60][size=7]Hachling Care[/size][/font][/color] Please be aware that these hatchlings are different from normal hatchlings. They possess no instinctive drive to self preserver and they have no innate sense of danger. In addition, your new hatchling will be by far more curious about the world then a normal hatchling. They will put anything in their mouth and will test the limits of everything they find ([i]including your patients[/i]). Special care must be taken with these precious little hatchlings. Good Luck! ------- ------- [img]https://i.imgur.com/RJVuhDN.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=236183&tab=dragon&did=49933722][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/499338/49933722.png[/img][/url]
Side project WIP: CHANGE TO A SUBSPECIES TO ADD BETTER VARIETY
WANrS0i.png

News | Lore | Starling Features | Breeders | Registration | Affiliates | Badges

uxhVydZ.png
Welcome to the Wandering Starlight Subspecies Lore page! We are now open for registration and discussion. If you have your own Wandering Starlight please share their unique story. Also, make sure you stop by the Breeders if you're interested in a Starling of your own. Don't forget to check out our affiliates too, they have some incredible dragons themselves. If you'd like to be added to the breeders or affiliates please let me know, I'd be happy to add you.

There is no ping list as of right now and there likely will not be. If things start to change frequently I might consider it.

INFORMATION
  • Please follow the Flight Rising rules and regulations that govern the forums.
  • I will likely not watch this thread closely, so if you need my attention please do ping me.
  • There are no sales on this thread, it is only the lore, if you desire a starling for your lair please check out the breeders.
  • You are free to discuss your Starling and their lore here. However, I would ask you to please keep all other subjects off this thread. Thank you.
  • so on
  • and
  • so forth

Starts the next page
W8EewUm.png
This is now a subspecies with several different starlings having entered the planet. They are always of the neutral alignment, draw their energy from the light of stars, unless a shade touched then they draw energy from their shade, have a strong desire to witness history, will often not interfere with events that are happening unless it's happening to someone close to them.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Birth & Hatchlings:
When Starlings are born they are not born in the traditional manner. When the egg finally cracks open a living star will shoot out and start it's journey across Sornieth. Like most light it does not stop until it hits something, at that point the hatchling takes on it's physical form and has officially found it's home. They prefer large clans or centers of civilization. Being along is not usually a desirable state of being, but a rare few Starlings chose it.

Hatchlings that take up residence in clans are exceptionally curious and overly daring. They are a special challenge that many cannot handle. Those that are sold or given away will usually come back to their chosen lair. On rare occasions the Starling will view the receiving clan as preferable/more interesting than their first choice.

Socialization:
Starlings are extremely curious and social creatures. They usually do not have any issues with blending into societies. The society they are raised in contributes to their alignment. For instance, if the Starlings family unit and clan are law abiding citizens that stick to a strict code of conduct the Starling will likely turn out to be lawful or good. The same goes for a morally ambiguous clan. On occasion the Starling will, for whatever reason, prefer solitude to that of community. Why this happens is unique to the Starling.

Special abilities:
Record History: History is often recorded in the stars, well Starlings take that most seriously. They often times will be found standing around events watching. They do not usually interfere with whatever is going on, especially if they are the true neutral types. Chaotic and good will jump in to arrest negative situations, commonly if someone they know and care for is involved. The histories they see are recorded as stars of light along their bodies. The older they are, or the more they see, the more stars they bear. Even more remarkable, they are able to remove individual stars and replay those histories as recorded through their eyes. How the playback happens is unique to each Starling. It can be as simple as a flashback seen in the mind or an elaborate hologram that can consume a room.

Wish Upon a Star: As the name suggests a great many Starlings have the ability to grant wishes. How and why they they grant wishes is up to them and using the reality bending magic drains them for a day. The Starling must wait for 24hours before being able to use magic again, so during that time they are quiet defenseless. It varies between Starlings as to how long they are able to actually preform the wish again. Some are able to the very next day while others must wait years before being able to preform again. Lawful - good will usually be straight forward with a wish, creating it as they hear it. True neutrals usually do not cast favors at all. And of course chaotic - evil will take wishes in their vaguest sense, skewing them from their intended meaning. Sometimes their will be major catches with those wishes. This does not mean that any alignment can't be cruel or favorable with their wishes, that's just the most logical suggestion. As always, wish casting is unique to the Starling.

Bending Light: For a short period of time the Starling can revert back to its original starlight form. This is often done to get somewhere fast (light speed) or to get away from a possible bad situation. This skill is only usable for short periods of time, but usually three to five minutes is all the Starling needs to get to where they are going. They cannot take any other with them when they travel as light.

Starts new page
Subspecies Requirements
Blue Starlings:
Otherwise known as the Night Stars. These Starlings come from the cold dark of space. They were drawn to Sornieth during her plight with the unyielding darkness (or Shade). They draw the most energy from the stars in the night sky and so they tend to be more active during the night.
Q08wNjv.png
Primary & Secondary:
Primary Gene: Starmap Secondary Gene: Bee Secondary Gene: Alloy Secondary Gene: Constellation
M4vpWtJ.pngayct5mG.png
[Cyan-Overcast & Lapis-Navy]
Tertiary:
Tertiary Gene: Filigree Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Firefly
NsN5mLc.png
[Silver-Maize]

Golden Starlings:
Or Day Stars, these Starlings were originally from Sornieth's own sun and so they take their energy from the sun itself. They can absorb star light at night, but not enough to sustain any magic use. These dragons are most active during the day.
gVbUqhL.png
Primary & Secondary:
Primary Gene: Starmap Secondary Gene: Bee Secondary Gene: Alloy Secondary Gene: Constellation
eemWO5x.png
[Lemon-Flaxen]
Tertiary:
NsN5mLc.png
[Silver-Maize]

Shade Touched Starlings:
Unfortunately, the shade wasn't entirely removed from some of the Starlings after they escaped it. This taint has lead to their offspring being tainted as well. These Starlings can be either blue or golden and neither will draw energy from starlight. Instead, the Shade is their power source. Their taint will show in their tertiary gene and sometimes their eyes. These dragons will usually be in the chaotic and evil ends of their alignments.
RjKTUa3.png
Tertiary:
m0Fvdod.png
[Midnight-Gloom]

Starts next page

Hachling Care
Please be aware that these hatchlings are different from normal hatchlings. They possess no instinctive drive to self preserver and they have no innate sense of danger. In addition, your new hatchling will be by far more curious about the world then a normal hatchling. They will put anything in their mouth and will test the limits of everything they find (including your patients). Special care must be taken with these precious little hatchlings. Good Luck!

RJVuhDN.png
49933722.png
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight

Looks good!
@Azurenight

Looks good!
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
[size=7][color=#46354f][font=Jokerman]April Fools 4.1.19[/size][/color][/font] [size=5]Marva's Box of Crafts: Marva's _____ Craft Kit[/size] [columns][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/29577.png[/img] Durable [/center][nextcol][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/29620.png[/img] Memorable [/center][nextcol][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/29621.png[/img] Patterned[/center][nextcol][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/29622.png[/img] Shimmering[/center][nextcol][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/29623.png[/img] Borrowed[/center][nextcol][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/29624.png[/img] Compact[/center][/columns] [columns][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/29625.png[/img] Crumpled[/center][nextcol][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/29626.png[/img] Eyecatching[/center][nextcol][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/29627.png[/img] Expensive[/center][nextcol][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/29628.png[/img] Wild[/center][nextcol][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/29629.png[/img] Decorative[/center][nextcol][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/29630.png[/img] Rare[/center][/columns] [columns][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/29631.png[/img] Repurposed[/center][nextcol][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/29619.png[/img] Expressive[/center][/columns] [size=5]Marva's Box of Crafts: Yields[/size] [columns][center][item=Paper Guardian Masque] Durable [/center][nextcol][center][item=Paper Tundra Masque] Memorable [/center][nextcol][center][item=Paper Mirror Masque] Patterned[/center][nextcol][center][item=Paper Pearlcatcher Masque] Shimmering[/center][nextcol][center][item=Paper Ridgeback Masque] Borrowed[/center][nextcol][center][item=Paper Spiral Masque] Compact[/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=Paper Snapper Masque] Crumpled[/center][nextcol][center][item=Paper Skydancer Masque] Eyecatching[/center][nextcol][center][item=Paper Imperial Masque] Expensive[/center][nextcol][center][item=Paper Wildclaw Masque] Wild[/center][nextcol][center][item=Paper Coatl Masque] Decorative[/center][nextcol][center][item=Paper Nocturne Masque] Rare[/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=Paper Bogsneak Masque] Repurposed[/center][nextcol][center][item=Paper Fae Masque] Expressive[/center][/columns] [size=5][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2658265][color=#46354f]Familiar Uprising[/color][/url][/size] A prank in which the familiars of the lair take over and for a day replace the dragon with the notion of '[i]watching[/i]' said dragon. Viva la Familiar! [center][i]Overview Look at the Prank[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Kps6uKd.png[/img][/center] [center][i]Individual Dragon Look at the Prank[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tbEv0GI.png[/img][/center]
April Fools 4.1.19

Marva's Box of Crafts: Marva's _____ Craft Kit
29577.png
Durable
29620.png
Memorable
29621.png
Patterned
29622.png
Shimmering
29623.png
Borrowed
29624.png
Compact
29625.png
Crumpled
29626.png
Eyecatching
29627.png
Expensive
29628.png
Wild
29629.png
Decorative
29630.png
Rare
29631.png
Repurposed
29619.png
Expressive

Marva's Box of Crafts: Yields
Paper Guardian Masque
Durable
Paper Tundra Masque
Memorable
Paper Mirror Masque
Patterned
Paper Pearlcatcher Masque
Shimmering
Paper Ridgeback Masque
Borrowed
Paper Spiral Masque
Compact
Paper Snapper Masque
Crumpled
Paper Skydancer Masque
Eyecatching
Paper Imperial Masque
Expensive
Paper Wildclaw Masque
Wild
Paper Coatl Masque
Decorative
Paper Nocturne Masque
Rare
Paper Bogsneak Masque
Repurposed
Paper Fae Masque
Expressive

Familiar Uprising
A prank in which the familiars of the lair take over and for a day replace the dragon with the notion of 'watching' said dragon. Viva la Familiar!

Overview Look at the Prank
Kps6uKd.png
Individual Dragon Look at the Prank
tbEv0GI.png
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Zuron I almost forgot about the update for Thundercrack! =) I'm going to ping you in a moment with some more headers for the other holidays just in case my silly self forgets again. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QlIg1Ul.png[/img][/center] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/XQe0x6y.png[/img][nextcol]The modest pavilion is jam packed with an obscene number of dragons. There are food stands, little shops, and kiosks all across the square. Dragons from all around the region have come here to celebrate together, and today, Wavecrest Saturnalia swings right into life. There is merriment and joy abound as dragons of all stripes share their mirth, and also food and drink. At one end of the plaza lays an Imperial of rich soil and vibrant golden hues wrapped comfortably around a marble statue. The eyes of the statue seem to watch passersby with interest. The Daisies draped across the Imperial's wings rustle in the wind. The petals that escape the garlands dance wonderfully about in the day's light. In the Imperial's arms lay an open tome with impeccable handwritten notes within. His beret has slid slightly down alongside one side of the Imperial's head. With nary a sign of displeasure, the Imperial glances up from his work and smiles. His welcoming eyes shine like polished citrines in the waning light of dusk. "I am Professor Frampt. Are you here to share a story?" The Imperial asks kindly. The Professor readies a fresh pen to write with. This will be an enlightening evening. [/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LVQ6bEV.png[/img] PING LIST [img]https://i.imgur.com/jartgiV.png[/img][/center]
@Zuron I almost forgot about the update for Thundercrack! =) I'm going to ping you in a moment with some more headers for the other holidays just in case my silly self forgets again.
QlIg1Ul.png
XQe0x6y.png The modest pavilion is jam packed with an obscene number of dragons. There are food stands, little shops, and kiosks all across the square. Dragons from all around the region have come here to celebrate together, and today, Wavecrest Saturnalia swings right into life. There is merriment and joy abound as dragons of all stripes share their mirth, and also food and drink.

At one end of the plaza lays an Imperial of rich soil and vibrant golden hues wrapped comfortably around a marble statue. The eyes of the statue seem to watch passersby with interest. The Daisies draped across the Imperial's wings rustle in the wind. The petals that escape the garlands dance wonderfully about in the day's light. In the Imperial's arms lay an open tome with impeccable handwritten notes within. His beret has slid slightly down alongside one side of the Imperial's head.

With nary a sign of displeasure, the Imperial glances up from his work and smiles. His welcoming eyes shine like polished citrines in the waning light of dusk. "I am Professor Frampt. Are you here to share a story?" The Imperial asks kindly. The Professor readies a fresh pen to write with. This will be an enlightening evening.
LVQ6bEV.png
PING LIST
jartgiV.png
buffer text
Coming
Soon
This is a Rogo short, that was originally created for a door game, which you can find [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1833524/270#post_39091954]here[/url]. He manages to get himself in quite the pickle when things don't go exactly as planed. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43788933] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437890/43788933_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Rogo heaved a deep sigh as he swooped around one of the hissing rotating shafts and brought himself before the unstable coupling. As quickly as he could he had the last joint tightened. And with that the last of his duties was completed. Just in time too, the Head Technician started his countdown. Rogo looked up through the grating of the central platform, right above him stood the unlucky sop that volunteered for this insanity. [i]Time travel indeed[/i], he scoffed. It was unheard of. Another sigh escaped his lips as he thought about this clan playing with forces outside their understanding. Eventually, he shook off his dubiety and carried on. He was only there to assist a friendly clan, not second guess their experiment. The portal above him shuttered violently, forcing him to look up to see what was going on. As he watched another two portals opened. "Is that supposed to happen?" No sooner had the question escaped his lips when something whooshed past him for the stairs. Rogo caught a shimmer of purple scales only briefly before they vanished again. He followed up the stairs and onto the platform just as the infiltrator's invisibility spell wore off. He was heading right for the portals! "Hey wait!" Rogo shouted in unison with the Chrononaut. He gave chase to stop the uninvited guest after their warning didn't stop him. Unfortunately, he just missed and the other Spiral vanished into the blue portal. The portal shuttered before vanishing itself. This apparently caused the Chrononaut to knock off balance. Rogo got caught in his backward momentum until both were tumbling back towards the left portal. The Chrononaut would hit it first, vanishing in a swirl of liquid metal, only this time when the vortex vanished it emitted a shock wave that knocked Rogo back towards the center. He was unable to stop himself as he went soaring towards the pink whirlpool of magical energy. There was a brief moment when he wondered what time travel was like before he went tumbling through the [b]middle portal[/b].
This is a Rogo short, that was originally created for a door game, which you can find here. He manages to get himself in quite the pickle when things don't go exactly as planed.

Rogo heaved a deep sigh as he swooped around one of the hissing rotating shafts and brought himself before the unstable coupling. As quickly as he could he had the last joint tightened. And with that the last of his duties was completed. Just in time too, the Head Technician started his countdown.

Rogo looked up through the grating of the central platform, right above him stood the unlucky sop that volunteered for this insanity. Time travel indeed, he scoffed. It was unheard of. Another sigh escaped his lips as he thought about this clan playing with forces outside their understanding. Eventually, he shook off his dubiety and carried on. He was only there to assist a friendly clan, not second guess their experiment.

The portal above him shuttered violently, forcing him to look up to see what was going on. As he watched another two portals opened. "Is that supposed to happen?" No sooner had the question escaped his lips when something whooshed past him for the stairs. Rogo caught a shimmer of purple scales only briefly before they vanished again. He followed up the stairs and onto the platform just as the infiltrator's invisibility spell wore off. He was heading right for the portals!

"Hey wait!" Rogo shouted in unison with the Chrononaut. He gave chase to stop the uninvited guest after their warning didn't stop him. Unfortunately, he just missed and the other Spiral vanished into the blue portal. The portal shuttered before vanishing itself. This apparently caused the Chrononaut to knock off balance. Rogo got caught in his backward momentum until both were tumbling back towards the left portal.

The Chrononaut would hit it first, vanishing in a swirl of liquid metal, only this time when the vortex vanished it emitted a shock wave that knocked Rogo back towards the center. He was unable to stop himself as he went soaring towards the pink whirlpool of magical energy. There was a brief moment when he wondered what time travel was like before he went tumbling through the middle portal.

buffer text
Coming
Soon
[center][b]Just in Case[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52152907] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521530/52152907_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hXIRRaY.png[/img][/center] [font=Fredericka the Great][size=7]The Tiniest Ridgeback[/font][/size] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/EDgfOzk.png[/img][nextcol] Ricard's egg was the subject of a twisted experiment, in which a sorcerer was trying to make pint sized Ridgebacks. He managed to preform this shrinking experiment on at least ten eggs, but only one hatched. Upon birth the tiny Ridgeback was smaller then a Fae hatchling, he was also extremely weak and frail. The sorcerer discovered that it was too much trouble to take care of his unfortunate test subject, so he left the hatchling on the door step of [i]The Circus of Oddities[/i]. Harlequin took him in and together with the rest of the circus managed to improve his health. Ricard grew into a hearty and happy young adult because of their efforts and was one of the more popular Sideshows for the circus. Unfortunately, because of his extremely diminutive size visitors to the circus found it amusing to hold him and on occasion, hide him from the rest of the circus. This had become dangerous for the young Ridgeback that found himself in more then one predicament because of it. Harlequin, with a heavy heart, ultimately came to the decision that it was best to find him a safer home.[/columns]
Just in Case
hXIRRaY.png

The Tiniest Ridgeback
EDgfOzk.png Ricard's egg was the subject of a twisted experiment, in which a sorcerer was trying to make pint sized Ridgebacks. He managed to preform this shrinking experiment on at least ten eggs, but only one hatched. Upon birth the tiny Ridgeback was smaller then a Fae hatchling, he was also extremely weak and frail. The sorcerer discovered that it was too much trouble to take care of his unfortunate test subject, so he left the hatchling on the door step of The Circus of Oddities. Harlequin took him in and together with the rest of the circus managed to improve his health. Ricard grew into a hearty and happy young adult because of their efforts and was one of the more popular Sideshows for the circus. Unfortunately, because of his extremely diminutive size visitors to the circus found it amusing to hold him and on occasion, hide him from the rest of the circus. This had become dangerous for the young Ridgeback that found himself in more then one predicament because of it. Harlequin, with a heavy heart, ultimately came to the decision that it was best to find him a safer home.
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight

I hope you don't mind me dumping this here so you can see what I changed!
Quote:
The modest pavilion is jam packed with an obscene number of dragons. There are food stands, little shops, and kiosks all across the square. Dragons from all around the region have come here to celebrate together, and today, Wavecrest Saturnalia swings right into life. There is merriment and joy abound as dragons of all stripes share their mirth, and also food and drink.

At one end of the plaza lays an Imperial of rich soil and vibrant golden hues wrapped comfortably around a marble statue. The eyes of the statue seem to watch passersby with interest. The Daisies draped across the Imperial's wings rustle in the wind. The petals that escape the garlands dance wonderfully about in the day's light. In the Imperial's arms lay an open tome with impeccable handwritten notes within. His beret has slid slightly down alongside one side of the Imperial's head.

With nary a sign of displeasure, the Imperial glances up from his work and smiles. His welcoming eyes shine like polished citrines in the waning light of dusk. "I am Professor Frampt. Are you here to share a story?" The Imperial asks kindly. The Professor readies a fresh pen to write with. This will be an

I can delete this too, if you want!
@Azurenight

I hope you don't mind me dumping this here so you can see what I changed!
Quote:
The modest pavilion is jam packed with an obscene number of dragons. There are food stands, little shops, and kiosks all across the square. Dragons from all around the region have come here to celebrate together, and today, Wavecrest Saturnalia swings right into life. There is merriment and joy abound as dragons of all stripes share their mirth, and also food and drink.

With nary a sign of displeasure, the Imperial glances up from his work and smiles. His welcoming eyes shine like polished citrines in the waning light of dusk. "I am Professor Frampt. Are you here to share a story?" The Imperial asks kindly. The Professor readies a fresh pen to write with. This will be an

I can delete this too, if you want!
@Zuron Of course you can. No need to delete, it's all good [emoji=coatl happy size=1]. I replaced the changed material. Question though, did the bubble line get left in Greenkeepers?
@Zuron

Of course you can. No need to delete, it's all good . I replaced the changed material. Question though, did the bubble line get left in Greenkeepers?
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight

I've been changing them for each holiday actually. The block of text you are using just happens to be from the Saturnalia.
@Azurenight

I've been changing them for each holiday actually. The block of text you are using just happens to be from the Saturnalia.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22