Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Dressing Room - Bug Reports
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Browser(s) Used - Safari Browser(s) Version 9.0.3 Device(s) Used - Macbook Device Operating System - Yosemite 10.10.5 Internet Connection Type - Wireless, Home Antivirus Installed - Unsure Antivirus Version - Unsure Describe the bug in detail: This happened two times. Once, post-rollover, I was working in the dressing room; 12 minutes in it said I needed to log in, which I get. But when I got back and tried to select items or save, it would bring up a page of FR (I can't tell what of) inside the box. This time, I was making an outfit just now, and had saved a version which had something I didn't want. I deleted the outfit and tried to resave, curiously pressing "overwrite current outfit" instead of "create new" to see if it would create one based off the old one or something. Instead it did the same thing of pulling up the page inside the box. The issue is that this box can't be closed -- it includes part of the sidebar and where an advertisement would be. I can't change the size of my browser window to find the x to close it, either -- meaning I have to refresh (which will bring back the page just fine). My problem is, I then lose all of my information for the outfit and would have to readd them all individually. Though it's doable, I was hoping this would be something that could be altered so we don't lose extensive outfits. Screenshot: [img]http://i.imgur.com/jLHQebc.png[/img] (sorry for my adblock it's a safety precaution for me ;; [size=1][s]I promise I pay enough gems to offset it[/s][/size]) Thank you so much for everything! Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
Browser(s) Used - Safari
Browser(s) Version 9.0.3
Device(s) Used - Macbook
Device Operating System - Yosemite 10.10.5
Internet Connection Type - Wireless, Home
Antivirus Installed - Unsure
Antivirus Version - Unsure
Describe the bug in detail:

This happened two times. Once, post-rollover, I was working in the dressing room; 12 minutes in it said I needed to log in, which I get. But when I got back and tried to select items or save, it would bring up a page of FR (I can't tell what of) inside the box.

This time, I was making an outfit just now, and had saved a version which had something I didn't want. I deleted the outfit and tried to resave, curiously pressing "overwrite current outfit" instead of "create new" to see if it would create one based off the old one or something. Instead it did the same thing of pulling up the page inside the box.

The issue is that this box can't be closed -- it includes part of the sidebar and where an advertisement would be. I can't change the size of my browser window to find the x to close it, either -- meaning I have to refresh (which will bring back the page just fine). My problem is, I then lose all of my information for the outfit and would have to readd them all individually. Though it's doable, I was hoping this would be something that could be altered so we don't lose extensive outfits.

Screenshot:
jLHQebc.png

(sorry for my adblock it's a safety precaution for me ;; I promise I pay enough gems to offset it)

Thank you so much for everything!

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Chrome browser on Windows 10 from home laptop, Norton Security antivirus This is the image for a mirror male mannequin wearing a refined highnoon brimmer. The hat is on his leg. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=3&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=23032&xt=dressing.png[/img] All other brimmers work fine
Chrome browser on Windows 10 from home laptop, Norton Security antivirus

This is the image for a mirror male mannequin wearing a refined highnoon brimmer. The hat is on his leg.
dummy?breed=3&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=23032&xt=dressing.png

All other brimmers work fine
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
Chrome, Windows 10, laptop, McAfee [img]https://s3.postimg.org/xzjjuedar/bug.png[/img] Butterfly's breastplate and Red and Gold flair scarf is listed under "Head" :)
Chrome, Windows 10, laptop, McAfee
bug.png

Butterfly's breastplate and Red and Gold flair scarf is listed under "Head" :)
underskrift.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/verdant_sage.png[/img] ^This is what is shown on the news, but this is what I get when I dress up a mannequin with all the verdant sage items: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=14&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=23086,23089,23088,23090,23087,23091&xt=dressing.png[/img] The thing around the head/neck looks completely different. :s
verdant_sage.png
^This is what is shown on the news, but this is what I get when I dress up a mannequin with all the verdant sage items:
dummy?breed=14&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=23086,23089,23088,23090,23087,23091&xt=dressing.png

The thing around the head/neck looks completely different. :s
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
It's difficult to select and copy the code for saved outfits on an iPad also the image will not show up in the bio. :(
It's difficult to select and copy the code for saved outfits on an iPad also the image will not show up in the bio. :(
JwQ98x7.png
I think this is just a mislabeling problem, but the Bloodscale Wing Guard does not appear in the "Wing" section, but rather on the "Body" one. [img]http://i.imgur.com/potQU17.png[/img] ---------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/2m4izUc.png[/img]
I think this is just a mislabeling problem, but the Bloodscale Wing Guard does not appear in the "Wing" section, but rather on the "Body" one.

potQU17.png

2m4izUc.png
Browser(s) Used

Safari

Browser(s) Version

Uh... the newest one? Pretty sure it's up to date.

Device(s) Used
Mobile

Internet Connection Type

Home

I wanted to see what apparel would look best on this baby #33600025, even though she hadn't grown up yet. I partly wanted to see what would happen, and partly wanted to be able to preview apparel on her. But when I entered the ID, it just refreshed like nothing happened. I saw a similar report with someone else and they said there was an extra space in their ID, and I checked to make sure and there was no space.
Browser(s) Used

Safari

Browser(s) Version

Uh... the newest one? Pretty sure it's up to date.

Device(s) Used
Mobile

Internet Connection Type

Home

I wanted to see what apparel would look best on this baby #33600025, even though she hadn't grown up yet. I partly wanted to see what would happen, and partly wanted to be able to preview apparel on her. But when I entered the ID, it just refreshed like nothing happened. I saw a similar report with someone else and they said there was an extra space in their ID, and I checked to make sure and there was no space.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
minor bug(no screenshot sorry): Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece shows up under Body instead of Head with the rest of the Sylvan Headpieces when sorting.
minor bug(no screenshot sorry): Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece shows up under Body instead of Head with the rest of the Sylvan Headpieces when sorting.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
chrome, windows 8, laptop, home wifi just a display problem, but it looks like the solidscale tail guard is broken for nocturne females (instead showing as it would for mirror males) [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/04a7b5f50435536a797f70e8db9fc927/tumblr_opgm0fmEuZ1s6fg0ro1_r2_540.png[/img][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/f1800e7bd82b9238129a2e72501524b6/tumblr_opgm0fmEuZ1s6fg0ro2_r1_1280.png[/img] it's just for the solidscale one, all the other tail guards work normally!
chrome, windows 8, laptop, home wifi

just a display problem, but it looks like the solidscale tail guard is broken for nocturne females (instead showing as it would for mirror males)
tumblr_opgm0fmEuZ1s6fg0ro1_r2_540.pngtumblr_opgm0fmEuZ1s6fg0ro2_r1_1280.png
it's just for the solidscale one, all the other tail guards work normally!
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
The Verdant Sage Shawl appears under "Head" in the Add Apparel mask, all the other shawls are under "Body".

The Verdant Sage Shawl appears under "Head" in the Add Apparel mask, all the other shawls are under "Body".

zyvrj7C.pngtDeKDnH.png x0CMhAc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18