Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Dressing Room - Bug Reports
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Today we've launched the [b]Dressing Room[/b]! [br][br] ----- [br][br] [b][size=4]Before making your report, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2204782#post_27652226]click here to check Known Issues[/url] with the Dressing Room![/size][/b] [br][br] ----- [br][br] [b][size=4]If you are experiencing any issues with the [b]Dressing Room[/b] please try the following before posting a bug report:[/size][/b] [LIST] [*][url=http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache]Clear your browser's [b]cache.[/url][/b] [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Try to access the game with a [b]different browser[/b] entirely to see if results are better. [*]Try a [b]hard reset[/b] of your browser: [b]CTRL+F5, Control + Refresh, etc[/b] [*]Try accessing the new Auction House through [b]an incognito or private browsing mode[/b]. [/LIST] [b][size=4]If that does not work:[/size][/b] [LIST=1] [*][b]Log out.[/b] [*]Clear your browser's [b]cache[/b] (with the instructions above). [*][b]Close[/b] the browser window. [*][b]Open[/b] new browser window. [*][b]Log in.[/b] [/LIST] [b][size=4]If the above troubleshooting steps do not fix your issue, please provide us with the following information:[/size][/b] [quote][LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list] [*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Mobile Laptop Desktop Etc.[/list] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [list][*]Operating System Version[/list] [*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [list][*]Mobile [*]Wireless [*]Wired - cable/DSL? [*]School [*]Home [*]Work[/list] [*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] [/LIST] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [list][*]Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.[/list][/list] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b][/quote][/list] [b]Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem[/b] will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this feature. Posts that are not reporting bugs about the [b]Dressing Room[/b] will be removed to reduce clutter and thread bloat for the engineers. Thank you!
Today we've launched the Dressing Room!

Before making your report, click here to check Known Issues with the Dressing Room!

If you are experiencing any issues with the Dressing Room please try the following before posting a bug report:
  • Try to access the game with a different browser entirely to see if results are better.
  • Try a hard reset of your browser: CTRL+F5, Control + Refresh, etc
  • Try accessing the new Auction House through an incognito or private browsing mode.

If that does not work:
  1. Log out.
  2. Clear your browser's cache (with the instructions above).
  3. Close the browser window.
  4. Open new browser window.
  5. Log in.

If the above troubleshooting steps do not fix your issue, please provide us with the following information:
Quote:
  • Browser(s) Used
    • Browser(s) Version
  • Device(s) Used
    • Mobile
      Laptop
      Desktop
      Etc.
  • Device Operating System
    • Operating System Version
  • Internet Connection Type
    • Mobile
    • Wireless
    • Wired - cable/DSL?
    • School
    • Home
    • Work
  • Antivirus Installed
    • Antivirus Version
  • Describe the bug in detail:
    • Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.
  • Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this feature.

Posts that are not reporting bugs about the Dressing Room will be removed to reduce clutter and thread bloat for the engineers.

Thank you!
Known Issues.
Known Issues.
[LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] Google Chrome [list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list] Newest [*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Desktop.[/list] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] Windows 7 [list][*]Operating System Version[/list] ? [*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [list][*]Work[/list] [*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] unsure [list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] [/LIST] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [list][*]I was putting clothes on my dragon, and shifted the clothing layers. After I moved them I was no longer able to use the "import" button. I clicked it and nothing happened, so I had to refresh (and start over).[/list][/list] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b] N/A[/list] [b]Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem[/b] will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this feature. - import clothes - switch item positions - try to import more clothes
  • Browser(s) Used Google Chrome
    • Browser(s) Version
    Newest
  • Device(s) Used
    • Desktop.
  • Device Operating System Windows 7
    • Operating System Version
    ?
  • Internet Connection Type
    • Work
  • Antivirus Installed unsure
    • Antivirus Version
  • Describe the bug in detail:
    • I was putting clothes on my dragon, and shifted the clothing layers. After I moved them I was no longer able to use the "import" button. I clicked it and nothing happened, so I had to refresh (and start over).
  • Include any screenshots you think may be relevant. N/A

Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this feature.

- import clothes
- switch item positions
- try to import more clothes
The Share Outfit links do not work! Widget works, but not the links. Just goes to handler page.

(Also, OP has this still in it: "Try accessing the new Auction House through an incognito or private browsing mode.")

Browser(s) Used
Chrome
Browser(s) Version
Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)
Device(s) Used
Desktop
Device Operating System
Windows 7
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Home

Describe the bug in detail:
The Share Outfit links do not work! Widget works, but not the links. Goes to handler page.
The Share Outfit links do not work! Widget works, but not the links. Just goes to handler page.

(Also, OP has this still in it: "Try accessing the new Auction House through an incognito or private browsing mode.")

Browser(s) Used
Chrome
Browser(s) Version
Device(s) Used
Desktop
Device Operating System
Windows 7
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Home

The Share Outfit links do not work! Widget works, but not the links. Goes to handler page.
[quote name="BatCrooks" date=2017-06-08 10:10:35] The Share Outfit links do not work! Widget works, but not the links. Just goes to handler page. (Also, OP has this still in it: "Try accessing the new Auction House through an incognito or private browsing mode.") Browser(s) Used Chrome Browser(s) Version Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit) Device(s) Used Desktop Device Operating System Windows 7 Internet Connection Type Wireless Home Describe the bug in detail: The Share Outfit links do not work! Widget works, but not the links. Goes to handler page. [/quote] @BatCrooks Thanks for the report, this should be fixed now!
BatCrooks wrote on 2017-06-08:

Browser(s) Used
Chrome
Browser(s) Version
Device(s) Used
Desktop
Device Operating System
Windows 7
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Home

@BatCrooks Thanks for the report, this should be fixed now!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Hi! I don't think that my browser etc. matters for this issue:

The Highnoon Hanks are spread out across the apparel categories! Brown and Lavender are under "Body", Orange is under "Head", and the rest are under "Extras"!
Hi! I don't think that my browser etc. matters for this issue:

The Highnoon Hanks are spread out across the apparel categories! Brown and Lavender are under "Body", Orange is under "Head", and the rest are under "Extras"!
moj0Ael.png
Browser(s) Internet Explorer

•Device(s)
Laptop

•Device Operating System ?Operating System Version

•Internet Connection Type
?Home

•Describe the bug in detail:

I was so hyped to go in the ID Dressing Room (You know the one where you put in an ID)
I put in my dear Quille's ID to test this out for the first time, I clicked "Go!" (Or whatever it said) and it refreshed the page like it would load to the Dressing Room. But after supposedly "going" to the ID Dressing room to my disappointment it stayed on the Dressing room page where you choose ID room or Mannequin Room.

•Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
Browser(s) Internet Explorer

•Device(s)
Laptop

•Device Operating System ?Operating System Version

•Internet Connection Type
?Home

•Describe the bug in detail:

I was so hyped to go in the ID Dressing Room (You know the one where you put in an ID)
I put in my dear Quille's ID to test this out for the first time, I clicked "Go!" (Or whatever it said) and it refreshed the page like it would load to the Dressing Room. But after supposedly "going" to the ID Dressing room to my disappointment it stayed on the Dressing room page where you choose ID room or Mannequin Room.

•Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
Nothing here... IMG_2249.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2262775
Join this Raffle!
[quote name="FarOverThePlains" date=2017-06-08 10:29:07] I was so hyped to go in the ID Dressing Room (You know the one where you put in an ID) I put in my dear Quille's ID to test this out for the first time, I clicked "Go!" (Or whatever it said) and it refreshed the page like it would load to the Dressing Room. But after supposedly "going" to the ID Dressing room to my disappointment it stayed on the Dressing room page where you choose ID room or Mannequin Room.[/quote] Hi @FarOverThePlains , can you double check that you have copied the entire ID and there are no spaces in it when you submit? I was able to load up Quille #33322155 okay on my end.
FarOverThePlains wrote on 2017-06-08:

Hi @FarOverThePlains , can you double check that you have copied the entire ID and there are no spaces in it when you submit? I was able to load up Quille #33322155 okay on my end.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Muton
Ok!

EDIT: Ok thank you! When I paste it puts in a extra space that I unfortunately did not see.
@Muton
Ok!

EDIT: Ok thank you! When I paste it puts in a extra space that I unfortunately did not see.
Nothing here... IMG_2249.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2262775
Join this Raffle!
I don't believe this has anything to do with browser or antivirus etc. because it appears to just be the name length. [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZcS15qf.png[/img] Poisonous and Sanguine thorn wing tangles are too long and kind of glitch outside of the box which can cause weird errors on the other side. It's not too much of a problem but it can be a bit annoying in situations like this. [img]http://i.imgur.com/iMVvMDs.png[/img] Nothing huge, but a bug is a bug, I guess. But apart from that, I haven't encountered any huge bugs.
I don't believe this has anything to do with browser or antivirus etc. because it appears to just be the name length.

ZcS15qf.png

Poisonous and Sanguine thorn wing tangles are too long and kind of glitch outside of the box which can cause weird errors on the other side. It's not too much of a problem but it can be a bit annoying in situations like this.

iMVvMDs.png

Nothing huge, but a bug is a bug, I guess.

But apart from that, I haven't encountered any huge bugs.
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.pngThey/Them, FR+7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18