Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Dressing Room - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[b]Browser(s) Used:[/b] Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge [b]Browser(s) Version[/b] Chrome version: 77.0.3865.90 Edge version: 44.18362.329.0 [b]Device(s) Used[/b] Desktop [b]Device Operating System[/b] Windows [b]Operating System Version[/b] Windows 10 [b]Internet Connection Type[/b] Wireless home connection [b]Antivirus Installed[/b] Windows Security [b]Antivirus Version[/b] (Unknown, sorry. I did try to find it.) [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] The Nurturing Healer's Reference doesn't fit the female Pearlcatcher mannequin. It looks like it's been flipped horizontally, or maybe this version of it was meant to go to a different mannequin type? Unsure. I tried all the other references on the Pearlcatcher female mannequin, but they all look right. I also looked to see if the Nurturing Healer's Reference had problems on any other mannequins, but they seem fine as well. It's just this particular apparel, and just on this model. I did all my checking on Chrome btw. Since I tried this apparel on in two browsers and got the same result, I don't think clearing a singular browser's cache will help. I tried opening a brand new window too, but got the weirdness again. The problem is easily reproducible just by making the Pearlcatcher female mannequin wear the Reference. [b]Screenshot:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=24245&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used:
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge

Browser(s) Version
Chrome version: 77.0.3865.90
Edge version: 44.18362.329.0

Device(s) Used
Desktop

Device Operating System
Windows

Operating System Version
Windows 10

Internet Connection Type
Wireless home connection

Antivirus Installed
Windows Security

Antivirus Version
(Unknown, sorry. I did try to find it.)

Describe the bug in detail:

The Nurturing Healer's Reference doesn't fit the female Pearlcatcher mannequin. It looks like it's been flipped horizontally, or maybe this version of it was meant to go to a different mannequin type? Unsure.

I tried all the other references on the Pearlcatcher female mannequin, but they all look right. I also looked to see if the Nurturing Healer's Reference had problems on any other mannequins, but they seem fine as well. It's just this particular apparel, and just on this model. I did all my checking on Chrome btw.

Since I tried this apparel on in two browsers and got the same result, I don't think clearing a singular browser's cache will help. I tried opening a brand new window too, but got the weirdness again. The problem is easily reproducible just by making the Pearlcatcher female mannequin wear the Reference.

Screenshot:

dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=24245&xt=dressing.png
Not a Dressing Room bug but an apparel bug where the whole Dented set doesn't have its rarity properly set. [img]https://i.imgur.com/wTe6cyP.png[/img]
Not a Dressing Room bug but an apparel bug where the whole Dented set doesn't have its rarity properly set.

wTe6cyP.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Some weird alphabetization happening here. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/418562304846856192/634176407970512936/unknown.png[/img] Dressing room is set to its defaults, all categories, sorted by name. I searched "scale". For some reason, the entire battlescale set and half the bloodscale set is showing up before the Aeruginous Scale set. Page 2 looks normal... [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/418562304846856192/634176928210878475/unknown.png[/img] ...But then page 3 starts with bits of Moonscale, then Ivory, then back to Hoary, and THEN back to the rest of the Heraldic set. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/418562304846856192/634177153516437507/unknown.png[/img] The rest is sort of okay, but it breaks down again with the S's, with solidscale and steelscale alternating and shadowscale stuck in a clump in the middle, and then breaks again at the very end, with half the viridian scale set showing after weathered.
Some weird alphabetization happening here.
unknown.png
Dressing room is set to its defaults, all categories, sorted by name. I searched "scale". For some reason, the entire battlescale set and half the bloodscale set is showing up before the Aeruginous Scale set. Page 2 looks normal...
unknown.png
...But then page 3 starts with bits of Moonscale, then Ivory, then back to Hoary, and THEN back to the rest of the Heraldic set.
unknown.png
The rest is sort of okay, but it breaks down again with the S's, with solidscale and steelscale alternating and shadowscale stuck in a clump in the middle, and then breaks again at the very end, with half the viridian scale set showing after weathered.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Kaepora
A lot of things, that were previously placed in the right category, are dislocated now:

Current location - item name - correct category (if '?' added the relocation is questionable)
  • Head - Metallurgits Forgetools - Extra?
  • Head - Pendants - Extra? (eg lockets are there)
  • Head - Paunchy Green Pecher - Body/Extra (the birds were always categorised by body parts, whilst the never critters were 'extra')
  • Body - Paunchy Red Pecher - the recolor of the apparel above
  • Head - Screaming Tickbird/Yelling Wyrmpeck - Extra? (see above)
  • Head - Aviator Satchels - Extra
  • Head - Will o' the Ember - Extra
  • Head - Rogue Capes - Extra
  • Head - elemental Tomes - Extra
  • Head - Bluffclamber Belongings - Extra?
  • Head - Staffs - Extra
  • Head - Herb Pouches - Extra
  • Head - Arctic Bags - Extra
  • Head - Tree/Toad Companions - Extra
  • Head - Snake Companions - Extra
  • Head - Flame Candles - Extra
  • Head - Quivers - Extra
  • Head - Manes - Extra?
  • Head - Grasps - Wing (the Ruby's at the wings as it would be, the other ones are not)
  • Head - Fathomsearch Spirit Jug - Extra?
  • Head - Standards - Extra
  • Head - Nice Mice - Extra
  • Legs - Golem Gauntlet - Extra?
  • Legs - Shadowstrike - Extra?
  • Body - Cutlasses - Extra? (as other blades)
  • Body/Wings - Carapace Arm/White Raven Armor - Wings? (the original is "wing", the recolor is "body")
  • Body - Chattering Parrot/Talkative Hookbeak - Extra?
  • Body - Alchemist Tools - Extra? (I think they were there before with the other bags)
  • Body - The Emperor's New Clothes/Marva's Invisibility Cloak - Extra?
  • Body - Map Kit - Extra? (as bags, books and the scrollscase, since it's a similar item)
  • Body - Fin Jewels - Extra?
  • Body - Cloak of the Cosmos - Head? (as other hoods, including its original version the Starlight Cloak)
  • Body - Luminous Sundrapes- Wings?
  • Body - Bloodstone Cascades/Crystalcourt Cascades - Extra?

Also maybe look into neck apparel + necklaces? Some are categorised as "Head", some as "Body", some as "Extra". (There's nothing new about this, through).
@Kaepora
A lot of things, that were previously placed in the right category, are dislocated now:

Current location - item name - correct category (if '?' added the relocation is questionable)
  • Head - Metallurgits Forgetools - Extra?
  • Head - Pendants - Extra? (eg lockets are there)
  • Head - Paunchy Green Pecher - Body/Extra (the birds were always categorised by body parts, whilst the never critters were 'extra')
  • Body - Paunchy Red Pecher - the recolor of the apparel above
  • Head - Screaming Tickbird/Yelling Wyrmpeck - Extra? (see above)
  • Head - Aviator Satchels - Extra
  • Head - Will o' the Ember - Extra
  • Head - Rogue Capes - Extra
  • Head - elemental Tomes - Extra
  • Head - Bluffclamber Belongings - Extra?
  • Head - Staffs - Extra
  • Head - Herb Pouches - Extra
  • Head - Arctic Bags - Extra
  • Head - Tree/Toad Companions - Extra
  • Head - Snake Companions - Extra
  • Head - Flame Candles - Extra
  • Head - Quivers - Extra
  • Head - Manes - Extra?
  • Head - Grasps - Wing (the Ruby's at the wings as it would be, the other ones are not)
  • Head - Fathomsearch Spirit Jug - Extra?
  • Head - Standards - Extra
  • Head - Nice Mice - Extra
  • Legs - Golem Gauntlet - Extra?
  • Legs - Shadowstrike - Extra?
  • Body - Cutlasses - Extra? (as other blades)
  • Body/Wings - Carapace Arm/White Raven Armor - Wings? (the original is "wing", the recolor is "body")
  • Body - Chattering Parrot/Talkative Hookbeak - Extra?
  • Body - Alchemist Tools - Extra? (I think they were there before with the other bags)
  • Body - The Emperor's New Clothes/Marva's Invisibility Cloak - Extra?
  • Body - Map Kit - Extra? (as bags, books and the scrollscase, since it's a similar item)
  • Body - Fin Jewels - Extra?
  • Body - Cloak of the Cosmos - Head? (as other hoods, including its original version the Starlight Cloak)
  • Body - Luminous Sundrapes- Wings?
  • Body - Bloodstone Cascades/Crystalcourt Cascades - Extra?

Also maybe look into neck apparel + necklaces? Some are categorised as "Head", some as "Body", some as "Extra". (There's nothing new about this, through).
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18