Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Dressing Room - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
Browser(s) Used
Chrome version 58.0.3029.110

Device(s) Used
Dell laptop (not sure about details)

Device Operating System
Windows 7 Enterprise + SP 1

Internet Connection Type
Work - pretty sure it's wired but not sure what kind

Antivirus Installed
Symantec Endpoint Protection

Describe the bug in detail:

On male Mirrors, "Pastel Lace Ribbons" displays the female Mirror artwork. Examples:

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

Versus:
Not Found

It only affects Pastel Lace Ribbons (not the other Lace Ribbons and not the other Pastel Lace apparel) as far as I can tell, but I can reproduce it every time even after clearing my cache.

EDIT: It also affects the Refined Highnoon Brimmer.

Not Found
Browser(s) Used
Chrome version 58.0.3029.110

Device(s) Used
Dell laptop (not sure about details)

Device Operating System
Windows 7 Enterprise + SP 1

Internet Connection Type
Work - pretty sure it's wired but not sure what kind

Antivirus Installed
Symantec Endpoint Protection

On male Mirrors, "Pastel Lace Ribbons" displays the female Mirror artwork. Examples:

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

Versus:
Not Found

It only affects Pastel Lace Ribbons (not the other Lace Ribbons and not the other Pastel Lace apparel) as far as I can tell, but I can reproduce it every time even after clearing my cache.

EDIT: It also affects the Refined Highnoon Brimmer.

Not Found
Verdant Sage Shawl is categorized as Head not Body
Verdant Sage Shawl is categorized as Head not Body
wq9PoXA.png
outfit codes still don't work in bios
outfit codes still don't work in bios
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
[b]Browser(s) Used[/b] Firefox [b]Browser(s) Version[/b] Newest (Unsure of the exact numbers) [b]Device(s) Used[/b] Desktop [b]Device Operating System[/b] Windows 10 [b]Operating System Version[/b] Newest (Again, unsure of numbers) [b]Internet Connection Type[/b] Wired - cable [b]Antivirus Installed[/b] AVG [b]Antivirus Version[/b] Again, should be the newest [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] I was playing around in the Dressing Room and making a new outfit. I attempted to add the Dusty Sage Cover to the mannequin I was using, which was a Fae Male. However, the apparel in question shows up as though it were equipped for a Fae Female. This happens consistently every time I try to apply it item, and it doesn't seem to effect any other Sage Cover items. Include any screenshots you think may be relevant. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=1&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=23118&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=1&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=270,7298,6984,6962,23030,6021,23120,337,352,20840,12937,23118&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used Firefox
Browser(s) Version Newest (Unsure of the exact numbers)
Device(s) Used
Desktop
Device Operating System Windows 10
Operating System Version Newest (Again, unsure of numbers)
Internet Connection Type
Wired - cable
Antivirus Installed AVG
Antivirus Version Again, should be the newest

I was playing around in the Dressing Room and making a new outfit. I attempted to add the Dusty Sage Cover to the mannequin I was using, which was a Fae Male. However, the apparel in question shows up as though it were equipped for a Fae Female. This happens consistently every time I try to apply it item, and it doesn't seem to effect any other Sage Cover items.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
dummy?breed=1&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=23118&xt=dressing.png
dummy?breed=1&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=270,7298,6984,6962,23030,6021,23120,337,352,20840,12937,23118&xt=dressing.png
wORSkxL.png
Browser(s) Used Mostly firefox

Browser(s) Version The latest

Device(s) Used PC

Operating System Version latest

Internet Connection Type Wired

Antivirus Installed
Antivirus Version
No clue honestly.

Well as soon as I enter the ID or dragon I want to dress and hit enter it just pretty much re-loads the page and doesn't go to the dressing room.

It's pretty much the same problem as this person has http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2204782/6#post_27788554
Browser(s) Used Mostly firefox

Browser(s) Version The latest

Device(s) Used PC

Operating System Version latest

Internet Connection Type Wired

Antivirus Installed
Antivirus Version
No clue honestly.

Well as soon as I enter the ID or dragon I want to dress and hit enter it just pretty much re-loads the page and doesn't go to the dressing room.

It's pretty much the same problem as this person has http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2204782/6#post_27788554
[b]Browser(s) Used:[/b] Google Chrome [b]Browser(s) Version:[/b] Newest [b]Device(s) Used:[/b] Desktop. [b]Device Operating System:[/b] Windows [b]Operating System Version:[/b] Windows 8 [b]Internet Connection Type:[/b] Fios? Home? [b]Antivirus Installed:[/b] [b]Antivirus Version:[/b] [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] I was trying to put a time-turners sandglass on a bogsneak female mannequin, but it wouldent show on the mannequin. I changed to a male bogsneak mannequin and the problem persisted [b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant:[/b] [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/0142/f/2017/180/b/3/screenshot__616__by_imagination_soars-dbegxjg.png[/img] [img]http://img02.deviantart.net/52db/i/2017/180/7/7/screenshot__617__by_imagination_soars-dbegyf4.png[/img] [b]Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this feature:[/b] - Load either bogsneak mannequin - Add Time-turner's sandglass apparel
Browser(s) Used:
Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version:
Newest

Device(s) Used:
Desktop.

Device Operating System:
Windows

Operating System Version:
Windows 8

Internet Connection Type:
Fios? Home?

Antivirus Installed:

Antivirus Version:

I was trying to put a time-turners sandglass on a bogsneak female mannequin, but it wouldent show on the mannequin. I changed to a male bogsneak mannequin and the problem persisted

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant:
screenshot__616__by_imagination_soars-dbegxjg.png
screenshot__617__by_imagination_soars-dbegyf4.png

Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this feature:
- Load either bogsneak mannequin
- Add Time-turner's sandglass apparel
I guess it may not be a bug really, but the Bloodscale Wing Guard is counted as a body piece of apparel while all the other wing guards are counted as a wing piece of apparel.

I'm just wondering if this was a mistake?
I guess it may not be a bug really, but the Bloodscale Wing Guard is counted as a body piece of apparel while all the other wing guards are counted as a wing piece of apparel.

I'm just wondering if this was a mistake?
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
Browser(s) Used Chrome, Current edition
Device(s) Used
eaptop
Internet Connection TypeWireless. Home
Antivirus InstalledWindows Defender
Describe the bug in detail: Teardrop Chroma Ring is under body, not legs. Not really anything major, just small nuisance.
Browser(s) Used Chrome, Current edition
Device(s) Used
eaptop
Internet Connection TypeWireless. Home
Antivirus InstalledWindows Defender
Describe the bug in detail: Teardrop Chroma Ring is under body, not legs. Not really anything major, just small nuisance.
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
[b]Browser(s) Used[/b]: Chrome [b]Browser(s) Version[/b]: Current [b]Device(s) Used[/b]: SonicMaster Asus Laptop [b]Device Operating System[/b]: Windows 10 [b]Operating System Version[/b]: Current [b]Internet Connection Type[/b] : Wireless [b]Antivirus Installed[/b]: AVG [b]Describe the bug in detail[/b]: I saved this outfit a while ago, but I just noticed it changed breeds. It was on a Male Nocturne, now it's on a Male Fae. The original accent that was on my Nocturne is even still there. [img]http://i.imgur.com/ISGPDDB.png[/img] [outfit=69792]
Browser(s) Used: Chrome
Browser(s) Version: Current
Device(s) Used: SonicMaster Asus Laptop
Device Operating System: Windows 10
Operating System Version: Current
Internet Connection Type : Wireless
Antivirus Installed: AVG
I saved this outfit a while ago, but I just noticed it changed breeds. It was on a Male Nocturne, now it's on a Male Fae. The original accent that was on my Nocturne is even still there.

ISGPDDB.png

Retired Mandos
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome Browser(s) Version: newest Device(s) Used: Laptop Device Operating System: Windows Operating System Version: Windows 8 Internet Connection Type: Home, wi-fi Antivirus Installed: AVG Antivirus Version: the newest I believe? Describe the bug in detail: Orange Highnoon Hank is listed as head apparel: [img]http://i.imgur.com/7AzfWfZ.png[/img] Brown and Lavender Highnoon Hanks are listed as body apparel: [img]http://i.imgur.com/h5xdUq4.png[/img] While all the other Highnoon Hanks are listed as extra.
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome
Browser(s) Version: newest
Device(s) Used: Laptop
Device Operating System: Windows
Operating System Version: Windows 8
Internet Connection Type: Home, wi-fi
Antivirus Installed: AVG
Antivirus Version: the newest I believe?

Orange Highnoon Hank is listed as head apparel:
7AzfWfZ.png

Brown and Lavender Highnoon Hanks are listed as body apparel:
h5xdUq4.png

While all the other Highnoon Hanks are listed as extra.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18