Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Dressing Room - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Accents don't appear to show up.
Accents don't appear to show up.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
I don't know if this is something that was done on purpose, but...

In the dressing room, if you click on the 'Wings' section and type in any word that has to do with the new Sage Apparel, the apparel that comes up is the Sleeves, even though they appear under the 'Legs' section as well.

(Just thought to mention that...)
I don't know if this is something that was done on purpose, but...

In the dressing room, if you click on the 'Wings' section and type in any word that has to do with the new Sage Apparel, the apparel that comes up is the Sleeves, even though they appear under the 'Legs' section as well.

(Just thought to mention that...)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Browser(s) Used
chrome
Device(s) Used
laptop
Device Operating System
OSX Yosmite, ver. 10.10.5
Internet Connection Type
school/home
Antivirus Installed
uH i assume so. this is my school laptop, i'm pretty sure they put one on here
Antivirus Version
no idea
Describe the bug in detail:
don't know if this is a bug or not, but it is certainly annoying and should be fixed. when i enter, say, "headdress" into the search, it shows the first eighteen results but won't show anything else after that, which is pretty annoying if i want to look exclusively at the lion headdresses and don't know what they're all called, because only three of them show up after the birdskull headdresses. it'd be nice if we could scroll down for more results, or have pages that have the rest of the results, or really anything that shows us more results. is this a bug or just something that was forgotten to be implemented? thank you guys for this btw, i adore this feature and i've been wanting it since i joined in november. happy four years!
Browser(s) Used
chrome
Device(s) Used
laptop
Device Operating System
OSX Yosmite, ver. 10.10.5
Internet Connection Type
school/home
Antivirus Installed
uH i assume so. this is my school laptop, i'm pretty sure they put one on here
Antivirus Version
no idea
don't know if this is a bug or not, but it is certainly annoying and should be fixed. when i enter, say, "headdress" into the search, it shows the first eighteen results but won't show anything else after that, which is pretty annoying if i want to look exclusively at the lion headdresses and don't know what they're all called, because only three of them show up after the birdskull headdresses. it'd be nice if we could scroll down for more results, or have pages that have the rest of the results, or really anything that shows us more results. is this a bug or just something that was forgotten to be implemented? thank you guys for this btw, i adore this feature and i've been wanting it since i joined in november. happy four years!
- he/him
- fr +2
parkermegan_dragons.png stampbase.png
Does the "[/outfit=]" work in bios? So far for me they haven't. Idk if this is technically a bug or just something overlooked...
Does the "[/outfit=]" work in bios? So far for me they haven't. Idk if this is technically a bug or just something overlooked...
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
1 bug report and 2 feature requests:
  1. There is no "Dressing Room" icon available on the overall Library menu. When on cursor-less devices such as tablets, navigating the left side-bar options can be a frustrating exercise in "NO, I was trying to select the line above/below that one!" so having the icon based menu available makes things considerably easier.
  2. Feature Request - being able to dress a dragon that is still a hatchling, by having the dressing room automatically use its adult form. For two reasons, firstly to allow for pre-planning outfits for immature dragons so I can begin sniping Marketplace/watching AH for relevant pieces before the dragon matures, and secondly for help in making dragon purchasing decisions on AH where I may have a specific outfit in mind and want to be sure it goes well on the hatchling I'm looking at. Dressing up a mannequin instead just doesn't really work when you want to be sure the outfit works with a specific dragon's genetics (and yes, I know you can sometimes find an identical/similar dragon via the Search feature to dress up instead, but that doesn't work when you have a hatchling with a particularly unique combination of colours and genes *looks at her 2 day old bogsneak, Technichrome*).
  3. Feature Request - being able to select multiple items at once and/or select a bundle. For example, right now if I want to try the Markman's Leathers set on a dragon, I have to repetitively search for and add on 1-by-1 a total of eight pieces, instead of searching once and ctrl-clicking 8 times, or being able to search for the relevantly named bundle and add that all in one go.
1 bug report and 2 feature requests:
  1. There is no "Dressing Room" icon available on the overall Library menu. When on cursor-less devices such as tablets, navigating the left side-bar options can be a frustrating exercise in "NO, I was trying to select the line above/below that one!" so having the icon based menu available makes things considerably easier.
  2. Feature Request - being able to dress a dragon that is still a hatchling, by having the dressing room automatically use its adult form. For two reasons, firstly to allow for pre-planning outfits for immature dragons so I can begin sniping Marketplace/watching AH for relevant pieces before the dragon matures, and secondly for help in making dragon purchasing decisions on AH where I may have a specific outfit in mind and want to be sure it goes well on the hatchling I'm looking at. Dressing up a mannequin instead just doesn't really work when you want to be sure the outfit works with a specific dragon's genetics (and yes, I know you can sometimes find an identical/similar dragon via the Search feature to dress up instead, but that doesn't work when you have a hatchling with a particularly unique combination of colours and genes *looks at her 2 day old bogsneak, Technichrome*).
  3. Feature Request - being able to select multiple items at once and/or select a bundle. For example, right now if I want to try the Markman's Leathers set on a dragon, I have to repetitively search for and add on 1-by-1 a total of eight pieces, instead of searching once and ctrl-clicking 8 times, or being able to search for the relevantly named bundle and add that all in one go.
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
@MessengerDragon
I don't think they're supposed to. I don't know if this is correct. If you bring a dragon into the scrying workshop, they don't show up either, which isn't a bug.
@MessengerDragon
I don't think they're supposed to. I don't know if this is correct. If you bring a dragon into the scrying workshop, they don't show up either, which isn't a bug.
CLVpsxr.gif
@MessengerDragon @IzzyWizzy

If you scroll down to below the apparel slots in the dressing room, there should be a slot that says "Click to add skin!" When you click that, you are given the option to import the dragon's current skin or select a new one.
@MessengerDragon @IzzyWizzy

If you scroll down to below the apparel slots in the dressing room, there should be a slot that says "Click to add skin!" When you click that, you are given the option to import the dragon's current skin or select a new one.
90svx1.jpgOhNoVxV.png16legend_i_by_starkindlerstudio-d9wek1z.png
The verdant sage cover doesn't appear correctly on bogsneak males. Other colors work fine, it's only the cover, and I'm not sure if it's just the dressing room or it applies to actual bogsneaks too. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=14&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=23087,23086&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center]
The verdant sage cover doesn't appear correctly on bogsneak males. Other colors work fine, it's only the cover, and I'm not sure if it's just the dressing room or it applies to actual bogsneaks too.
dummy?breed=14&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=23087,23086&xt=dressing.png
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
Browser(s) Used:

Firefox and Chrome

Browser(s) Version:

Newest

Device(s) Used

Desktop Dell

Operating System Version

Windows 10

Internet Connection Type

Home (wireless)

Antivirus Installed

McAfee

Antivirus Version

unsure might be newest

When I go to put my dragon's ID in it, it won't load or put them in the dress up. I used multiple dragons and multple other dragon IDs, it appears to only want to work on exalted dragon IDs from the IDs I used, and lower ID numered dragons like
Browser(s) Used:

Firefox and Chrome

Browser(s) Version:

Newest

Device(s) Used

Desktop Dell

Operating System Version

Windows 10

Internet Connection Type

Home (wireless)

Antivirus Installed

McAfee

Antivirus Version

unsure might be newest

When I go to put my dragon's ID in it, it won't load or put them in the dress up. I used multiple dragons and multple other dragon IDs, it appears to only want to work on exalted dragon IDs from the IDs I used, and lower ID numered dragons like
untitled_drawing_by_weneedagyro-dd1b1ku.png
Browser(s) Used: Chrome Device(s) Used: Desktop Device Operating System: Windows 8.1 Internet Connection Type: Wireless home network Antivirus Installed: Avast antivirus Describe the bug in detail: - Verdant Sage Shawl seems to be listed under head apparel instead of body pieces like the rest of the sage shawls. - 5 of the sage sleeves are listed as wing pieces. - Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece is listed under body. - One of the protective eyewear apparel isn't listed as a headpiece but is also not in any of the other categories except for all tab. - Morganite Flourish Eye Piece is listed under body. [url=http://imgur.com/a/TyqTy]Link to images[/url] [img]http://i.imgur.com/O97KgkL.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/gFoghg2.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/NX67oft.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/xD8XrSq.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/i7kIGfu.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/R6H2xSq.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used: Chrome
Device(s) Used: Desktop
Device Operating System: Windows 8.1
Internet Connection Type: Wireless home network
Antivirus Installed: Avast antivirus

- Verdant Sage Shawl seems to be listed under head apparel instead of body pieces like the rest of the sage shawls.
- 5 of the sage sleeves are listed as wing pieces.
- Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece is listed under body.
- One of the protective eyewear apparel isn't listed as a headpiece but is also not in any of the other categories except for all tab.
- Morganite Flourish Eye Piece is listed under body.

Link to images
O97KgkL.png
gFoghg2.png
NX67oft.png
xD8XrSq.png
i7kIGfu.png
R6H2xSq.png
407Ohsj.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18