Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Layer Accents and Skins
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 114 115
Support. It could have an issue where layering certain accents producing something profane or inappropriate, but I don't think that would be too much of an issue.

Perhaps a cap on how many you can have layered, like apparel. But much more expensive
Support. It could have an issue where layering certain accents producing something profane or inappropriate, but I don't think that would be too much of an issue.

Perhaps a cap on how many you can have layered, like apparel. But much more expensive

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
I think that good max would be 3. You could unlock two more slots with gems like apparel. I think going beyond that might cause server stress and in all truth, I don't see any sense in more than 3 accents/skins layered. I've been longing for this feature after my first skins and I will continue to long for it

Support
I think that good max would be 3. You could unlock two more slots with gems like apparel. I think going beyond that might cause server stress and in all truth, I don't see any sense in more than 3 accents/skins layered. I've been longing for this feature after my first skins and I will continue to long for it

Support
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:
Suggestions Forum Policy wrote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • Support
  • No support
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

This thread has been warned multiple times, so please try to respect the forum rules. Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:
Suggestions Forum Policy wrote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • Support
  • No support
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

This thread has been warned multiple times, so please try to respect the forum rules. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
This is still one of my most-wished-for things here, and one of the main reasons I collect so many random accents. Imagine the possibilities! I agree on unlocking slots, just like apparel, and think it could function as an effective money sink as well as an encouragement to the original art market on FR. The fact that more than half the items on FR are user-created skins and accents speaks for itself- making them layerable just like apparel would open up so many amazing dragon customization options.
This is still one of my most-wished-for things here, and one of the main reasons I collect so many random accents. Imagine the possibilities! I agree on unlocking slots, just like apparel, and think it could function as an effective money sink as well as an encouragement to the original art market on FR. The fact that more than half the items on FR are user-created skins and accents speaks for itself- making them layerable just like apparel would open up so many amazing dragon customization options.
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
Yeah, this would be really cool! I've always wanted the chicken catcher accent for one of my dragons BUT she already has an accent so...yeah

Support.
Yeah, this would be really cool! I've always wanted the chicken catcher accent for one of my dragons BUT she already has an accent so...yeah

Support.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
Always want this. Feel like 3-5 slots max, and have them be gem expensive, so like costing 500g, and each incrementing by 500g. (maybe 250 for slot one, 750 for slot two 1500 for slot 3 or smth) To keep ppl from piling craziness and prevent heavy load for viewers and servers and such. Plus most people who would want this are people who invest in skins, and they're usually used to spending a lot of gems anyway.
Always want this. Feel like 3-5 slots max, and have them be gem expensive, so like costing 500g, and each incrementing by 500g. (maybe 250 for slot one, 750 for slot two 1500 for slot 3 or smth) To keep ppl from piling craziness and prevent heavy load for viewers and servers and such. Plus most people who would want this are people who invest in skins, and they're usually used to spending a lot of gems anyway.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
This would be brilliant, I would love the ability to layer accents on top of skins! I was really surprised when you can preview what an accent looks like on top of a skinned dragon, but it doesn't actually let you layer the accent on the skin in the apparel/skin manager. SUPPORT.
This would be brilliant, I would love the ability to layer accents on top of skins! I was really surprised when you can preview what an accent looks like on top of a skinned dragon, but it doesn't actually let you layer the accent on the skin in the apparel/skin manager. SUPPORT.
arcane_small.png63823316p.png1IMG_0604.png62314241p.pngarcane_small.png
this is an old post, but you have my full support!
at least let us have two skins/accents on one dragon, it would make things so much more interesting! ;u;
this is an old post, but you have my full support!
at least let us have two skins/accents on one dragon, it would make things so much more interesting! ;u;
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
Support! I'd love to be able to layer skincents, especially small accents! Or layering an accent overtop of a skin... With the right ones that could be pretty cool.
Support! I'd love to be able to layer skincents, especially small accents! Or layering an accent overtop of a skin... With the right ones that could be pretty cool.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
I would love to layer skins and accents! It might need to be made that two skin's could be selected, however, since skincents count as a skin despite not covering everything. I discovered this earlier, but accents that mesh well with each other make me sad it's not already been implemented! [img]https://i.imgur.com/P20zbBu.png[/img]
I would love to layer skins and accents! It might need to be made that two skin's could be selected, however, since skincents count as a skin despite not covering everything.

I discovered this earlier, but accents that mesh well with each other make me sad it's not already been implemented!

P20zbBu.png
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 114 115