Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Layer Accents and Skins
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 114 115
HUGE support for this, and as many others have mentioned it would be great for the site, seeing as it would encourage a lot more gem buying.
HUGE support for this, and as many others have mentioned it would be great for the site, seeing as it would encourage a lot more gem buying.
I would absolutely support this idea. I know that you can layer skins in the skin previews too, or maybe that was a glitch? I'm not sure. Regardless. Very cool.
I would absolutely support this idea. I know that you can layer skins in the skin previews too, or maybe that was a glitch? I'm not sure. Regardless. Very cool.
mkpoaHZ.png
I know I've already posted here but seriously, come on staff
I know I've already posted here but seriously, come on staff
Still hoping every single day that I log on that this will become a feature. Please!
Still hoping every single day that I log on that this will become a feature. Please!
southernclan4_zpsy9n25txj.png
Support. I thought we had this in the beginning and I was pretty sad that we don't.
Support. I thought we had this in the beginning and I was pretty sad that we don't.
12266738.png12223394.png10712216.png9093168.png9894381.png
I absolutely want this to be implemented, at least for accents! :) Come on, FR admins :D
I absolutely want this to be implemented, at least for accents! :) Come on, FR admins :D
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
[quote name="JCStitches" date=2017-03-27 04:22:14] This is another reminder - please respect the Suggestions forum rules and do not bump threads in discussion forums. Thank you! [quote name="Gaia" date=2016-10-02 09:34:30] Hi folks, It seems like it is time for another reminder: [quote name="JCStitches" date=2016-08-04 20:01:06] Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy: [Quote=Suggestions Forum Policy] The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them: [LIST] [*]Support [*]No support [*]Quoting another post [*]Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support[/LIST][/QUOTE] Thank you! [/quote] Also please keep in mind bumping is not allowed in the different discussion forum, to which the Suggestion forum belongs. Both bump posts and posts violating the Suggestions Forum policy have been removed. Thank you [/quote] [/quote]
JCStitches wrote on 2017-03-27:
This is another reminder - please respect the Suggestions forum rules and do not bump threads in discussion forums. Thank you!
Gaia wrote on 2016-10-02:
Hi folks,

It seems like it is time for another reminder:
JCStitches wrote on 2016-08-04:
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Suggestions Forum Policy wrote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • Support
  • No support
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support
Thank you!

Also please keep in mind bumping is not allowed in the different discussion forum, to which the Suggestion forum belongs.

Both bump posts and posts violating the Suggestions Forum policy have been removed.

Thank you
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Aw, this is not a thing yet? Dang. I've already agreed to trade 1000gems for an accent they let me view with my first accent (and looked so awesome) but I can't actually combine them? I already agreed to buy it, so maybe one day this will be a feature and I can finally combine the two.

If this NEVER gets made a feature or it somehow doesn't fit "their design philosophy of the game" as quoted above, then I would counter suggest in this discussion that they at least remove the ability to view two accents together in the first place with a little notice that you can't have more than one.

It wasn't until I almost had my gems together that I realized the skin application section doesn't look built for more than one. Sucks that while accent shopping though I was allowed to view what an extra would look like in addition to the one already on her. I fell in love with both of them together and now /le sigh.
Aw, this is not a thing yet? Dang. I've already agreed to trade 1000gems for an accent they let me view with my first accent (and looked so awesome) but I can't actually combine them? I already agreed to buy it, so maybe one day this will be a feature and I can finally combine the two.

If this NEVER gets made a feature or it somehow doesn't fit "their design philosophy of the game" as quoted above, then I would counter suggest in this discussion that they at least remove the ability to view two accents together in the first place with a little notice that you can't have more than one.

It wasn't until I almost had my gems together that I realized the skin application section doesn't look built for more than one. Sucks that while accent shopping though I was allowed to view what an extra would look like in addition to the one already on her. I fell in love with both of them together and now /le sigh.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
I would love that!
I would love that!
Currently cleaning up and working on opening my hatchery

I'm subscribed to all threads I create, so don't ping me

Dragons for sale Dragon Search
bKfrt4m.png

Love how JCStitches broke the rule there while posting it XD

Nyanyways, supporting this because I'd like to customize my dragon's looks further
Love how JCStitches broke the rule there while posting it XD

Nyanyways, supporting this because I'd like to customize my dragon's looks further
66MHIIb.png
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 114 115