Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Layer Accents and Skins
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 114 115
Yes support. I've had some really cool ideas on certain accents to combine.
Yes support. I've had some really cool ideas on certain accents to combine.
xE1OeyQ.png
Support!! I've been wanting this feature for a long time.
Support!! I've been wanting this feature for a long time.
image.pngxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaccent shop //
I have posted and will once again (and forevermore until it is approved and implemented) post here to say that I support this wholeheartedly. I'm an accent collector, and I know so many others are as well. Lair space is limited, and hence the number of dragons we can have in our lairs. Meanwhile, somewhere out there, genius artists join our ranks at this beautiful pixel dragon site. Pretty accents keep being made and produced and printed and distributed. Somewhere out there, so many of us drool and sacrifice sleep over thinking of how we can channel our creativity into styling up our dragons in layered accents so we don't just let our collected accents gather dust in our hoard, except.....

we don't actually

have

accent layering.

boohoo.

so, for the sake of our sanity; please. Make this happen.

Together, we can make FR great again so much greater than it is now.
I have posted and will once again (and forevermore until it is approved and implemented) post here to say that I support this wholeheartedly. I'm an accent collector, and I know so many others are as well. Lair space is limited, and hence the number of dragons we can have in our lairs. Meanwhile, somewhere out there, genius artists join our ranks at this beautiful pixel dragon site. Pretty accents keep being made and produced and printed and distributed. Somewhere out there, so many of us drool and sacrifice sleep over thinking of how we can channel our creativity into styling up our dragons in layered accents so we don't just let our collected accents gather dust in our hoard, except.....

we don't actually

have

accent layering.

boohoo.

so, for the sake of our sanity; please. Make this happen.

Together, we can make FR great again so much greater than it is now.
733EAYl.png
Support, I think it would be interesting. Some accents could look really cool together.
Support, I think it would be interesting. Some accents could look really cool together.
[quote name="marymouse" date=2017-03-31 08:36:42] Still hoping every single day that I log on that this will become a feature. Please! [/quote] I still have accents stored in preparation for this ;-; Maybe one day.... [i]I will never stop supporting thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssss[/i] [s]Also, I know a some people may be against this due to issues with copyright, but tbh people are still able to bypass copyright n stuff even with the current system.[/s]
marymouse wrote on 2017-03-31:
Still hoping every single day that I log on that this will become a feature. Please!

I still have accents stored in preparation for this ;-; Maybe one day....

I will never stop supporting thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssss

Also, I know a some people may be against this due to issues with copyright, but tbh people are still able to bypass copyright n stuff even with the current system.
Tn4aWhc.png
I support this, I thought this was allowed already but sadly found out the hard way ><
I support this, I thought this was allowed already but sadly found out the hard way ><
eLAndXa.png4WrVM.png z3tnOVC.png
Today I am going through my accent hoard and feeling so sad at all of the beautiful accents that will never see use until layering is implemented. The buying/selling of skins and accents has slowed tremendously. I wonder how many gem purchases FR is missing out on by not adding a layering feature!

Please, FR. Please.
Today I am going through my accent hoard and feeling so sad at all of the beautiful accents that will never see use until layering is implemented. The buying/selling of skins and accents has slowed tremendously. I wonder how many gem purchases FR is missing out on by not adding a layering feature!

Please, FR. Please.
southernclan4_zpsy9n25txj.png
!!!

I would absolutely support this on account of the fact there would be so many beautiful combinations!!!

I'm not sure if it would violate copyright, since one essentially sells the rights to FR to distribute the skins and accents when it is submitted in the contests or by individual purchase thru the blueprints. I don't believe there should be an issue with that?
!!!

I would absolutely support this on account of the fact there would be so many beautiful combinations!!!

I'm not sure if it would violate copyright, since one essentially sells the rights to FR to distribute the skins and accents when it is submitted in the contests or by individual purchase thru the blueprints. I don't believe there should be an issue with that?
SsDRJ6t.pngdbR6FAo.pngYohjRio.pngfL0umpy.png
Supported!! I've been collecting skins and accents since I first joined, and it saddens me that there's no layering system! I want to show off my beauties! Even if FR implements a layering system that's just one accent over one skin, I will be very very happy.
Supported!! I've been collecting skins and accents since I first joined, and it saddens me that there's no layering system! I want to show off my beauties! Even if FR implements a layering system that's just one accent over one skin, I will be very very happy.
tumblr_inline_owpsd6Lwij1skhvxd_100.png
Cayden
they/them - 20
FR+3 - American
Lore Clan
tumblr_inline_owpsd44QRi1skhvxd_100.png
-
tumblr_inline_owpslrHvgN1skhvxd_250.png
-
tumblr_inline_owpsd6Lwij1skhvxd_100.png
tumblr_inline_owpsd44QRi1skhvxd_100.png
support!!!!! please, I desperately want a ghostly leviathan, but I need to layer ancient leviathan and spirit crackle :c
support!!!!! please, I desperately want a ghostly leviathan, but I need to layer ancient leviathan and spirit crackle :c
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 114 115