Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Layer Accents and Skins
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115
I've been urged to suggest this for years now.
Please, introduce, I need this;
there are so many accents that cover such a tiny part of the dragon it's often a waste of the slot to use it despite it would benefit the dragon, or wouldn't look good without another one, in others, I like part of the skin/accent for my dragon but not some other and I either have to cover it with apparel, which often is insufficient due to lack of such apparel that would fit the dragon or do the covering (I do this when I can, e.g. with the wing here, or give up the skin I'd otherwise love completely or until a workable piece of apparel is released), forget look neat, or outright impossible, especially in case of Ancients

ad. "Eyestrain"; There are already plenty of extremelly busy and unreadable dragons with just what we already have, multiple skins/accents won't really make a difference:P
Certain genes and colors together alone already cause eyestrain! And certainly the apparel does.
I can't see why is this a concern for this particular suggestion while it's not a concern for the above aka. current state.
I've been urged to suggest this for years now.
Please, introduce, I need this;
there are so many accents that cover such a tiny part of the dragon it's often a waste of the slot to use it despite it would benefit the dragon, or wouldn't look good without another one, in others, I like part of the skin/accent for my dragon but not some other and I either have to cover it with apparel, which often is insufficient due to lack of such apparel that would fit the dragon or do the covering (I do this when I can, e.g. with the wing here, or give up the skin I'd otherwise love completely or until a workable piece of apparel is released), forget look neat, or outright impossible, especially in case of Ancients

ad. "Eyestrain"; There are already plenty of extremelly busy and unreadable dragons with just what we already have, multiple skins/accents won't really make a difference:P
Certain genes and colors together alone already cause eyestrain! And certainly the apparel does.
I can't see why is this a concern for this particular suggestion while it's not a concern for the above aka. current state.
18qkmim.png
Aryena&BillieXNtD94z.png
0uVMYap.png
FR_mid_column_sig.png
Hfp00Bl.pngfdUVIfW.pngQUIpVFE.pngUMevL3r.png
bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngDa1cz0f.pngOBrKa68.png
I worry about people intentionally making seperate skins to spell out vulgar things or create vulgar images when used together, but look totally normal otherwise. Or even overlapping skins that create things like that completely on accident.
I know this would probably be rare, but I'm unsure how that would be moderated.

edit: I hadn't read the entire 115 page thread, but after skimming through some stuff it looks like this has already been brought up, sorry for the repeat!
I worry about people intentionally making seperate skins to spell out vulgar things or create vulgar images when used together, but look totally normal otherwise. Or even overlapping skins that create things like that completely on accident.
I know this would probably be rare, but I'm unsure how that would be moderated.

edit: I hadn't read the entire 115 page thread, but after skimming through some stuff it looks like this has already been brought up, sorry for the repeat!
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
I do agree! Some of my dragons have very small accents like this guy so id love to be able to layer them so I can add more depth but keep the detailing without having to get a custom UMA!

Support

But since this could cause eye strain, maybe only 2 can be equipped? or like just skin+accent or accent+accent combos? idk how I would solve the eye strain problem just a silly little idea
I do agree! Some of my dragons have very small accents like this guy so id love to be able to layer them so I can add more depth but keep the detailing without having to get a custom UMA!

Support

But since this could cause eye strain, maybe only 2 can be equipped? or like just skin+accent or accent+accent combos? idk how I would solve the eye strain problem just a silly little idea
nF6vUTl.gif
Monolair lol
Came back to look after 2+ years. Layering still isn't a thing. Well, see ya' later I guess.

People want this. SUPPORT.
Came back to look after 2+ years. Layering still isn't a thing. Well, see ya' later I guess.

People want this. SUPPORT.
southernclan4_zpsy9n25txj.png
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115