Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Min's Mini Loreshop - Bio Writing
1 2 3 4
[right][size=4][b]Status[/b][/size] [color=green][b]Open[/b][/color] | [color=red][s]Closed[/s][/color] No need to Ping me, I am Subscribed[/right] ----- -----[br][center][size=6]Stories for Dragons[/size][/center][br]----- ----- Hi, hi. So, I will get right to it then, because if you're here, then we both know what you're after. Flight Rising has a great many opportunities for very interesting stories. I find the best ones are built straight into the site itself. The gameplay offers a lot of threads with which to weave fantastic tales. By that, I mean, I like to take into account a dragon's age, sale history, lineage, and siblings when I got to write a dragon's bio. I want to help you find the stories your dragons have for you. But, if you already have an idea of what you want, and don't want to be limited by those threads, you can break free the web, and have a story just how you like. It's all very much the same to me. So, let's get right to business then, shall we. I operate in a few peculiar ways, so I will explain the details below. [br]----- [center][size=5]Sale Information[/size][/center] ----- [b]I charge a flat rate of 100kt/g[/b] and writing will either be finished within one week, or the order canceled. Now, the reason for the flat rate is because I don't always know how much I'll be able to write for a given dragon or set of ideas. You might end up getting back anywhere from 200-2000 words. I recommend checking out the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2188866#post_27263038]past sales[/url] section of my lore dragon shop to get an idea of this variance, but I'll also provide a few examples below as well. There's also a chance I might not be able to think of anything at all! For this reason, [b]I do payment as follows[/b]... [LIST=1] [*]You submit an order [*]I accept [*]You send payment via CR [*]I write, and when finished, accept the CR and post the work. [*]OR I try and write, and let you know I couldn't think of anything and cancel the CR after. [/LIST] When you ask for me to write for you, please provide as much information as you can about the dragon, esp. any personality traits and story details you may have already worked out. What role they might serve in your clan, ect. Let me know if you want me to incorporate information about their lineage, existing offspring, mates, ect. [br]----- [center][size=5]Order Form[/size][/center] ----- [code] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] [b]Link/preview of Dragon:[/b] [b]Details:[/b] [/code] [br]----- [center][size=5]Credit[/size][/center] ----- Please credit me with a link to my profile or this sale page where the bio is used. You can use the code below. [code][right][size=2]Bio [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2211562/1]written[/url] by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=115702]Minstri[/url][/size][/right][/code] [right][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1379870]•[/url][/right]
Status
Open | Closed
No need to Ping me, I am Subscribed

Stories for Dragons

Hi, hi. So, I will get right to it then, because if you're here, then we both know what you're after. Flight Rising has a great many opportunities for very interesting stories. I find the best ones are built straight into the site itself. The gameplay offers a lot of threads with which to weave fantastic tales. By that, I mean, I like to take into account a dragon's age, sale history, lineage, and siblings when I got to write a dragon's bio. I want to help you find the stories your dragons have for you. But, if you already have an idea of what you want, and don't want to be limited by those threads, you can break free the web, and have a story just how you like. It's all very much the same to me.

So, let's get right to business then, shall we. I operate in a few peculiar ways, so I will explain the details below.

Sale Information

I charge a flat rate of 100kt/g and writing will either be finished within one week, or the order canceled.

Now, the reason for the flat rate is because I don't always know how much I'll be able to write for a given dragon or set of ideas. You might end up getting back anywhere from 200-2000 words. I recommend checking out the past sales section of my lore dragon shop to get an idea of this variance, but I'll also provide a few examples below as well.

There's also a chance I might not be able to think of anything at all! For this reason, I do payment as follows...
  1. You submit an order
  2. I accept
  3. You send payment via CR
  4. I write, and when finished, accept the CR and post the work.
  5. OR I try and write, and let you know I couldn't think of anything and cancel the CR after.

When you ask for me to write for you, please provide as much information as you can about the dragon, esp. any personality traits and story details you may have already worked out. What role they might serve in your clan, ect. Let me know if you want me to incorporate information about their lineage, existing offspring, mates, ect.

Order Form

Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] [b]Link/preview of Dragon:[/b] [b]Details:[/b]

Credit

Please credit me with a link to my profile or this sale page where the bio is used. You can use the code below.
Code:
[right][size=2]Bio [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2211562/1]written[/url] by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=115702]Minstri[/url][/size][/right]
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)

Reccords

Slots (3)

Completed Commissions

• Self-Serve Spreadsheet

Reccords

Slots (3)

Completed Commissions

• Self-Serve Spreadsheet
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

Examples

Unnamed
"I have seen her from time to time, in the river. That old ray of sunlight has been here longer than our clan. In the water she twists like the refracted patterns of light through the ripples above. That is her joy. The currents, her wind."

Though she has no name, she has never felt she needed one. Rivers will flow the same way, no matter what it is they are called. The world has always existed in this way to her - a nameless and interconnected whole, which she is an integral part of. Without name and without kin the whole of creation is equal in her.

As time has passed she has seen more and more clans and cities settled on the banks of her rivers. She has never made a specific attempt to avoid these dragons - but they have always felt apart from her and her world. Though still their life is a ceaseless source of interest and curiosity drives her. Them and what might lie beyond the reach of the rivers. It then, may be time for her to be defined, as these settlements have defined the rivers. She too, now, seeks a name and identity.

Jacobaeae Pureblood
tyria jacobaeae
the name of the red and black Cinnabar Moth.

Informal Name: Jacob

The Red Butterfly

Pureblood Construct
Jacob's egg was created by filling a shell of specially treated bone with Egeria's blood. The sculptor Kupo created this shell with a motif of moths and butterflies. When he was hatched, the bone shell was incorporated into the new dragon's body, becoming the heavy defensive plates which fortify his back, legs, and skull, as well as his claws and teeth. The result was the stunning sanguine guardian, Jacob. A dragon of animated blood with impenetrable bony plates to protect his graceful, flowing body.

Son of the Artist
Jacob was a noticeable individual in his birth clan and was blessed with the queen's favor. Many other dragons in the clan sought him out, either hoping they might too be blessed - as if he were some holy icon - or just to have a look at the little dragon. He was not however found within the inner keep of the lair. Instead, he far favored spending as much time as possible with his father learning artistry and craft from the gentle, is somewhat mad Coatl.

This was quite the disappointment to many dragons, who had eagerly awaited the child's coming of age as a graceful and beautiful warrior beast, not a painter, as was his low-ranking father. He never did lose the queen's favor, however, and for the whole duration of his time in the clan, he brought her his artistic products.

The very last painting he brought to her was of a field of red butterflies, swirling around over a landscape of bones. In the center was a butterfly larger than all the others, which seemed to have produced all the rest of them from its own wings - cutout shapes of butterflies peeled partially away, and great gaps where the smaller ones had been released from it. Within an hour of gifting it to the Queen, he was sent away from the clan. Many dragons suspected the painting had upset her in some way, but that it still hangs in loving, honored place in the inner keep disputes this. Why then, he was sent away, is known only to the Queen, and perhaps to Jacob... or perhaps not.

Next Chapter
What follows for the painter is unknown also, though doubtless wherever he goes, it will be with a mind filled with brilliant imagery, just waiting for a quiet moment and space to be released.

Sengir Frostbitten
"There's rumors you know. That sometimes prisoners disappear after Sengir's had a bad day, but none have ever escaped. You can believe what you want, but I'd be on my best behavior, if I were you."
- Finnigan Carver
Clan Role: Warden
Mate: Claret
Previous Mate: Zauria

The Dragon with Frozen Blood

Blizzard Born
Sengir is the first born of Takizawa and Morimi. He shared a clutch with two brothers, but he never met them. His mother came to brood in a poor season, and the clutch was laid just as the weather turned deadly cold. His parents were not of elemental ice, but Plague. No strangers to harsh conditions, but unaccustomed to the heights of the Cloudscrape Crags. It was during a blizzard that it came time for the eggs to hatch, and all three had to be opened with assistance from the clan's Midwife. A poor sign for the clutch and their new parents.

It is not known for sure if Sengir was born dead, or died shortly after hatching. His brothers were hailed as miracles, while his remains were quietly removed from the lair. Due to the blizzard, a proper funeral was not able to be performed immediately, so his remains were left in a safe location a short distance from the lair. When the weather cleared and a dragon sent to retrieve them, they were no longer there. Horrified, but not surprised, the theory was that wild scavengers may have found the remains in spite of the guards against just that. In truth, the hatchling woke shortly after its corpse was deposited outside the lair, and had wandered into the storm.

Watcher in the Ice
For a long time, the hatchling wandered, not sticking to any place. It became a haunt - one of many terrible fates the unwary could meet in bad weather. He was drawn to the Fortress of Ends - a cold, lonely, alien place. There he stalked amongst the frozen spires, watching over travelers, and listening to strange voices that came to him from time to time.

It was here he was discovered by Sangsorra, who had been sent to these far reaches by her Queen, and told to search for something, but not told what. The ice imperial searched among the crags and spires for a prize that would please her queen. She overlooked the odd nocturne several times, having mistaken him for a mere corpse, an unfortunate traveler, as Sengir was quite good at appearing to be this. However, he continued to follow her, and she quickly saw he was no mere corpse at all. So she came to him and invited him to follow her.

Sengir attacked her, having never before been so brazenly approached. The Imperial fled but returned the following day. Again, the feral dragon attacked her, so she fled and returned the next day. This pattern continued for several days until the Imperial had gained the trust of her prize. She brought him gifts, food and trinkets, and she spoke kindly to him. It did not take long after this for her to get him to follow her, even for the long journey to the Scarred Wasteland.

Acclimation
Minstri was pleased greatly with Sangsorra's prize. She gave Sengir his name and favored him greatly. Sengir was unaccustomed to life within a clan but was aided by Peryite in this regard. His feral nature was quickly reigned in. Though during his youth he was sometimes prone to bouts of dangerous fury, he was far more often cold and stoic.

His body seems to be dead, but he has still grown with age and been able to produce some viable offspring. With powerful magical intervention, his offspring can be made to be as he is - unliving animate.

The Warden
Sengir served the Clan of Singing Blood as the warden of the prison, as well as the enforcer of quarantines. This role made good use of his considerable powers over elemental ice. His aptitude for ice magic was far beyond what most ice dragons were capable of, especially so far from the seat of their elemental power. Part of this may be due to Sengir's body being partially frozen all the way through. His presence lowers the air temperature out a few feet from his body and creates a rime of ice on unattended surfaces.

Departure
Though Sengir did like his clan, and considers them as family - repeated disputes with the two Wendigo in the clan prompted him to depart. This after escalating conflicts with Hemokai, the Berserker resulted in several dire and bloody fights. Still, he remains on good terms with his old friends and family.

Examples

Unnamed
"I have seen her from time to time, in the river. That old ray of sunlight has been here longer than our clan. In the water she twists like the refracted patterns of light through the ripples above. That is her joy. The currents, her wind."

Though she has no name, she has never felt she needed one. Rivers will flow the same way, no matter what it is they are called. The world has always existed in this way to her - a nameless and interconnected whole, which she is an integral part of. Without name and without kin the whole of creation is equal in her.

As time has passed she has seen more and more clans and cities settled on the banks of her rivers. She has never made a specific attempt to avoid these dragons - but they have always felt apart from her and her world. Though still their life is a ceaseless source of interest and curiosity drives her. Them and what might lie beyond the reach of the rivers. It then, may be time for her to be defined, as these settlements have defined the rivers. She too, now, seeks a name and identity.

Jacobaeae Pureblood
tyria jacobaeae
the name of the red and black Cinnabar Moth.

Informal Name: Jacob

The Red Butterfly

Pureblood Construct
Jacob's egg was created by filling a shell of specially treated bone with Egeria's blood. The sculptor Kupo created this shell with a motif of moths and butterflies. When he was hatched, the bone shell was incorporated into the new dragon's body, becoming the heavy defensive plates which fortify his back, legs, and skull, as well as his claws and teeth. The result was the stunning sanguine guardian, Jacob. A dragon of animated blood with impenetrable bony plates to protect his graceful, flowing body.

Son of the Artist
Jacob was a noticeable individual in his birth clan and was blessed with the queen's favor. Many other dragons in the clan sought him out, either hoping they might too be blessed - as if he were some holy icon - or just to have a look at the little dragon. He was not however found within the inner keep of the lair. Instead, he far favored spending as much time as possible with his father learning artistry and craft from the gentle, is somewhat mad Coatl.

This was quite the disappointment to many dragons, who had eagerly awaited the child's coming of age as a graceful and beautiful warrior beast, not a painter, as was his low-ranking father. He never did lose the queen's favor, however, and for the whole duration of his time in the clan, he brought her his artistic products.

The very last painting he brought to her was of a field of red butterflies, swirling around over a landscape of bones. In the center was a butterfly larger than all the others, which seemed to have produced all the rest of them from its own wings - cutout shapes of butterflies peeled partially away, and great gaps where the smaller ones had been released from it. Within an hour of gifting it to the Queen, he was sent away from the clan. Many dragons suspected the painting had upset her in some way, but that it still hangs in loving, honored place in the inner keep disputes this. Why then, he was sent away, is known only to the Queen, and perhaps to Jacob... or perhaps not.

Next Chapter
What follows for the painter is unknown also, though doubtless wherever he goes, it will be with a mind filled with brilliant imagery, just waiting for a quiet moment and space to be released.

Sengir Frostbitten
"There's rumors you know. That sometimes prisoners disappear after Sengir's had a bad day, but none have ever escaped. You can believe what you want, but I'd be on my best behavior, if I were you."
- Finnigan Carver
Clan Role: Warden
Mate: Claret
Previous Mate: Zauria

The Dragon with Frozen Blood

Blizzard Born
Sengir is the first born of Takizawa and Morimi. He shared a clutch with two brothers, but he never met them. His mother came to brood in a poor season, and the clutch was laid just as the weather turned deadly cold. His parents were not of elemental ice, but Plague. No strangers to harsh conditions, but unaccustomed to the heights of the Cloudscrape Crags. It was during a blizzard that it came time for the eggs to hatch, and all three had to be opened with assistance from the clan's Midwife. A poor sign for the clutch and their new parents.

It is not known for sure if Sengir was born dead, or died shortly after hatching. His brothers were hailed as miracles, while his remains were quietly removed from the lair. Due to the blizzard, a proper funeral was not able to be performed immediately, so his remains were left in a safe location a short distance from the lair. When the weather cleared and a dragon sent to retrieve them, they were no longer there. Horrified, but not surprised, the theory was that wild scavengers may have found the remains in spite of the guards against just that. In truth, the hatchling woke shortly after its corpse was deposited outside the lair, and had wandered into the storm.

Watcher in the Ice
For a long time, the hatchling wandered, not sticking to any place. It became a haunt - one of many terrible fates the unwary could meet in bad weather. He was drawn to the Fortress of Ends - a cold, lonely, alien place. There he stalked amongst the frozen spires, watching over travelers, and listening to strange voices that came to him from time to time.

It was here he was discovered by Sangsorra, who had been sent to these far reaches by her Queen, and told to search for something, but not told what. The ice imperial searched among the crags and spires for a prize that would please her queen. She overlooked the odd nocturne several times, having mistaken him for a mere corpse, an unfortunate traveler, as Sengir was quite good at appearing to be this. However, he continued to follow her, and she quickly saw he was no mere corpse at all. So she came to him and invited him to follow her.

Sengir attacked her, having never before been so brazenly approached. The Imperial fled but returned the following day. Again, the feral dragon attacked her, so she fled and returned the next day. This pattern continued for several days until the Imperial had gained the trust of her prize. She brought him gifts, food and trinkets, and she spoke kindly to him. It did not take long after this for her to get him to follow her, even for the long journey to the Scarred Wasteland.

Acclimation
Minstri was pleased greatly with Sangsorra's prize. She gave Sengir his name and favored him greatly. Sengir was unaccustomed to life within a clan but was aided by Peryite in this regard. His feral nature was quickly reigned in. Though during his youth he was sometimes prone to bouts of dangerous fury, he was far more often cold and stoic.

His body seems to be dead, but he has still grown with age and been able to produce some viable offspring. With powerful magical intervention, his offspring can be made to be as he is - unliving animate.

The Warden
Sengir served the Clan of Singing Blood as the warden of the prison, as well as the enforcer of quarantines. This role made good use of his considerable powers over elemental ice. His aptitude for ice magic was far beyond what most ice dragons were capable of, especially so far from the seat of their elemental power. Part of this may be due to Sengir's body being partially frozen all the way through. His presence lowers the air temperature out a few feet from his body and creates a rime of ice on unattended surfaces.

Departure
Though Sengir did like his clan, and considers them as family - repeated disputes with the two Wendigo in the clan prompted him to depart. This after escalating conflicts with Hemokai, the Berserker resulted in several dire and bloody fights. Still, he remains on good terms with his old friends and family.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

hello! can i get something of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33325601] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333257/33325601_350.png[/img] [/url] sadly all i have is that theyre possessed and they can do extreme dark majiks, is that alright? i can probably think of some more if needed
hello! can i get something of

33325601_350.png

sadly all i have is that theyre possessed and they can do extreme dark majiks, is that alright? i can probably think of some more if needed
ufc57rh_by_night_monster-dbd9qs6.png
plz ping me i get so lost
tumblr_inline_owjfoajAs41rq5cm5_250.png
@SharpClawz Sure. I'll see what I can do =)
@SharpClawz Sure. I'll see what I can do =)
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

Lyani
Between Light and Dark
For @SharpClawz

His mother was a Light traditionalist whose family history was steeped in heavy ideas of aesthetic perfection. His father was every inch her opposite. Not that he knows much about either. On some days it seems he knows very little about anything, besides his craft. His childhood memories have long been erased by the dark magics which he has embraced, a sacrifice to whatever entity has allowed for that mastery. Sometimes he remembers, but usually not.

...half-remembered flight through the dark and maddening forests of the Tangled Wood, propelled along by his mother who only hoped to transport him back to the brilliant heights of the Sunbeam Ruins as quickly as she could. Some predator followed close behind. Some Seeker-in-the-Shadow. The Seeker which Lyani had called, though not on purpose. He had just wanted a friend, and it had seemed so kind...

They did not reach the Light...

Lyani was separated from his mother at a relatively young age. For a long time, his Seeker was his only real companion. Sometimes he ran away from it, but that was just due to some foolish misunderstandings, wasn't it? He couldn't really escape from it anyway. It took his hands and marked him with seals and tattoos to claim him. It whispered encouragement and granted him deeper mastery over the domains of Shadow than most other dragons had.

Still, every so often, for reasons he cannot fathom, he tries to run, as if he might escape. As if he wanted to escape. He thought to hide within the waves of the Tidebringer's domain, where shadow and light have an altogether different interplay which might have weakened the Seeker's power. There was the home of diviners and seers, creatures well versed in the spheres through which the Seeker so easily traveled. It followed him there, however, and had the power to beguile most seers he sought for aid.

It follows him everywhere... but, now he can't remember why he was trying to get away...

Apologies for the extra pings, was rearranging the posts a little.

Lyani
Between Light and Dark
For @SharpClawz

His mother was a Light traditionalist whose family history was steeped in heavy ideas of aesthetic perfection. His father was every inch her opposite. Not that he knows much about either. On some days it seems he knows very little about anything, besides his craft. His childhood memories have long been erased by the dark magics which he has embraced, a sacrifice to whatever entity has allowed for that mastery. Sometimes he remembers, but usually not.

...half-remembered flight through the dark and maddening forests of the Tangled Wood, propelled along by his mother who only hoped to transport him back to the brilliant heights of the Sunbeam Ruins as quickly as she could. Some predator followed close behind. Some Seeker-in-the-Shadow. The Seeker which Lyani had called, though not on purpose. He had just wanted a friend, and it had seemed so kind...

They did not reach the Light...

Lyani was separated from his mother at a relatively young age. For a long time, his Seeker was his only real companion. Sometimes he ran away from it, but that was just due to some foolish misunderstandings, wasn't it? He couldn't really escape from it anyway. It took his hands and marked him with seals and tattoos to claim him. It whispered encouragement and granted him deeper mastery over the domains of Shadow than most other dragons had.

Still, every so often, for reasons he cannot fathom, he tries to run, as if he might escape. As if he wanted to escape. He thought to hide within the waves of the Tidebringer's domain, where shadow and light have an altogether different interplay which might have weakened the Seeker's power. There was the home of diviners and seers, creatures well versed in the spheres through which the Seeker so easily traveled. It followed him there, however, and had the power to beguile most seers he sought for aid.

It follows him everywhere... but, now he can't remember why he was trying to get away...

Apologies for the extra pings, was rearranging the posts a little.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

omggg thank you so much!! @O@
omggg thank you so much!! @O@
ufc57rh_by_night_monster-dbd9qs6.png
plz ping me i get so lost
tumblr_inline_owjfoajAs41rq5cm5_250.png
Could you add me to the pinglist please? I just made a commission so I don't have any treasure but I'd love to come back once I get some more treasure!
Could you add me to the pinglist please? I just made a commission so I don't have any treasure but I'd love to come back once I get some more treasure!
JASPER'S WORDS - A Lore Shop!
@JasperQuartz Done =)
@JasperQuartz Done =)
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

1 2 3 4