Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breed Characteristic Apparel
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
Pff, can you tell I'm all for this suggestion??

I've got a dragon who was a tundra who then 'mucked up a scroll' and became a skydancer, so it would be nice to have more fluff to work with - something more obviously 'tundra'. A few other breed changes I've made in my lair would benefit from these apparels too, so yeah, I hope this gets taken into consideration. ^^
Pff, can you tell I'm all for this suggestion??

I've got a dragon who was a tundra who then 'mucked up a scroll' and became a skydancer, so it would be nice to have more fluff to work with - something more obviously 'tundra'. A few other breed changes I've made in my lair would benefit from these apparels too, so yeah, I hope this gets taken into consideration. ^^

I hadn't really noticed ;)

I hadn't taken that into consideration, the 'misfired spell/scroll' bit :D
I hadn't really noticed ;)

I hadn't taken that into consideration, the 'misfired spell/scroll' bit :D

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Jemadar I'm fine with them pretending it's a mutation. If that's what they want to call it. I was just saying that the official descriptions should be like "A fin made of leaves and painted to mimic that of a guardian" or something like that.

If it's something that was dragon made it would also explain why colors and genes aren't perfect because they can't make it to look exact.
@Jemadar I'm fine with them pretending it's a mutation. If that's what they want to call it. I was just saying that the official descriptions should be like "A fin made of leaves and painted to mimic that of a guardian" or something like that.

If it's something that was dragon made it would also explain why colors and genes aren't perfect because they can't make it to look exact.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Omg this idea is so cute, support infinity XD i could work this really well into my lore

Some random tooltips because i'm feeling creative ( always when i try to sleep lol)

Mirror eyes: these aren't made from real eyeballs are they?
Pearlcatcher pearl: don't worry, no pearlcatcher was harmed while making this pearl
Imperial whiskers: made of yarn, but will do the trick
Nocturne spikes: pointy rocks made to look like spikes just don't try to poke someone with them

Omg this idea is so cute, support infinity XD i could work this really well into my lore

Some random tooltips because i'm feeling creative ( always when i try to sleep lol)

Mirror eyes: these aren't made from real eyeballs are they?
Pearlcatcher pearl: don't worry, no pearlcatcher was harmed while making this pearl
Imperial whiskers: made of yarn, but will do the trick
Nocturne spikes: pointy rocks made to look like spikes just don't try to poke someone with them

DVcXRyP.png
@Vihuff

Ah, okay, sorry, misread your post :)

Yeah, I figure the tool tips should be relatively neutral in what they say so people can pretend :)

@apocalypticHorse

Those are cute :)
@Vihuff

Ah, okay, sorry, misread your post :)

Yeah, I figure the tool tips should be relatively neutral in what they say so people can pretend :)

@apocalypticHorse

Those are cute :)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png

14318365.png
@Jemadar Yeah. That's all I meant. Because there aren't actually any hybrids, it wouldn't make sense for the descriptions to say that they were real mutations or anything. But they'd look like it so that people could pretend. The descriptions would just say what they were made out of or whatever.

@Apocalyptichorse Those are perfect lol
@Jemadar Yeah. That's all I meant. Because there aren't actually any hybrids, it wouldn't make sense for the descriptions to say that they were real mutations or anything. But they'd look like it so that people could pretend. The descriptions would just say what they were made out of or whatever.

@Apocalyptichorse Those are perfect lol
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
I really like this idea SUPPORT
I really like this idea SUPPORT
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
More input/ideas :)
More input/ideas :)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png

14318365.png
Again, any more ideas/characteristics?
Again, any more ideas/characteristics?

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png

14318365.png
Total support. They could even make the apparel fade out to kind of blend it to the dragon's hide/fur like they do with horns and stuff already.
Total support. They could even make the apparel fade out to kind of blend it to the dragon's hide/fur like they do with horns and stuff already.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28