Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breed Characteristic Apparel
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
Support! requires less work from artists and adds more variety than crossbreeds
Support! requires less work from artists and adds more variety than crossbreeds
There will be something here. Eventually.
Support <3
Support <3
iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
Support :'O
Support :'O
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
I support
I support
LeGOqRc.png -*- criR1tu.png
Support!
Support!
@Jemadar you were looking for this again
@Jemadar you were looking for this again
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@DragonSage

Thank you, I am doing something in another game, and so only have a short amount of time to locate things, guess I need to book mark this ;)
@DragonSage

Thank you, I am doing something in another game, and so only have a short amount of time to locate things, guess I need to book mark this ;)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Jemadar you are quite welcome.
@Jemadar you are quite welcome.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I don't know if I haven't already supported this... But support!
I don't know if I haven't already supported this... But support!
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
Just had another thought about this. My sister bought me some sapphire wings (and a winter wind :D) and I was trying them on and noticed on most dragons, they just look wrong, mainly because they don't conform to the shape of the current wing and the current wing usually stuck out past where the sapphire wings ended.

So, I got to thinking about apparel that 'obscures' parts of the dragon. IE, you have a say sky dancer wing that, when applied to a tundra, would obscure the tundra wing so you ONLY had the skydancer wing showing. Anything behind the wings would be obscured (you have something that affects the wings of a tundra, it would be obscured)

The main problem with this I see is other apparel, but that could simply be apply at your own risk. You apply a wing bangle, it doesn't apply it for a sky dancer wing, but rather tundra wing. While I would love for it to apply to a skydancer wing, I think it would simply be too much server strain checking to see if the dragon had 'hybrid apparel' applied and get too bulky in the code section. This way, I don't think any code would need to be touched, but rather simple textures. (am I rambling yet?)

Edited: After some thought and some feedback, I have decided this is a bad idea, and will just have to be happy those sapphire wings look so good on Skydancers :)
Just had another thought about this. My sister bought me some sapphire wings (and a winter wind :D) and I was trying them on and noticed on most dragons, they just look wrong, mainly because they don't conform to the shape of the current wing and the current wing usually stuck out past where the sapphire wings ended.

So, I got to thinking about apparel that 'obscures' parts of the dragon. IE, you have a say sky dancer wing that, when applied to a tundra, would obscure the tundra wing so you ONLY had the skydancer wing showing. Anything behind the wings would be obscured (you have something that affects the wings of a tundra, it would be obscured)

The main problem with this I see is other apparel, but that could simply be apply at your own risk. You apply a wing bangle, it doesn't apply it for a sky dancer wing, but rather tundra wing. While I would love for it to apply to a skydancer wing, I think it would simply be too much server strain checking to see if the dragon had 'hybrid apparel' applied and get too bulky in the code section. This way, I don't think any code would need to be touched, but rather simple textures. (am I rambling yet?)

Edited: After some thought and some feedback, I have decided this is a bad idea, and will just have to be happy those sapphire wings look so good on Skydancers :)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28