Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breed Characteristic Apparel
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
[quote name="Almedha" date="2023-03-30 18:11:49" ] I haven't visited this thread in a long time and I would still love to have stuff like this. [quote name="Jemadar" date="2023-03-30 12:51:51" ] Perhaps, for ancients since they can't wear apparel, there could be some terts that basically mimic some characteristics of moderns (such as 'whiskers' would give long imperial whiskers to the ancients and so on) [/quote] Whoa, like one/two PC-horn-type genes? Or Guardian cheek- and leg-fins? On a Banescale... I love this idea. [/quote] Exactly like those characteristics as genes. They wouldn't have to be elaborate, so hopefully they would be able to be shared across all current and future ancients and most breeds have some sort of 'unique' characteristic that could potentially lend itself to being translated onto a different breed.
Almedha wrote on 2023-03-30 18:11:49:
I haven't visited this thread in a long time and I would still love to have stuff like this.
Jemadar wrote on 2023-03-30 12:51:51:
Perhaps, for ancients since they can't wear apparel, there could be some terts that basically mimic some characteristics of moderns (such as 'whiskers' would give long imperial whiskers to the ancients and so on)
Whoa, like one/two PC-horn-type genes? Or Guardian cheek- and leg-fins? On a Banescale...

I love this idea.
Exactly like those characteristics as genes.

They wouldn't have to be elaborate, so hopefully they would be able to be shared across all current and future ancients and most breeds have some sort of 'unique' characteristic that could potentially lend itself to being translated onto a different breed.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Oh now I want this so bad. I shouldn't be allowed in the suggestions forum, I start wanting things that might never happen haha
Oh now I want this so bad. I shouldn't be allowed in the suggestions forum, I start wanting things that might never happen haha
All pronouns welcome!
Still new to the forums, so big apologies if I mess stuff up! Feel free to politely let me know when I do something wrong!
Support! More biology-enhancing Apparel is always welcome.
Support! More biology-enhancing Apparel is always welcome.
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
can we basically use these to apply the ancient's linebreaking terts as clothes for modern breeds? cause that would be awesome just see a modern breed with something like that
can we basically use these to apply the ancient's linebreaking terts as clothes for modern breeds? cause that would be awesome just see a modern breed with something like that
[quote name="Wulfraptor" date="2023-05-27 12:49:17" ] can we basically use these to apply the ancient's linebreaking terts as clothes for modern breeds? cause that would be awesome just see a modern breed with something like that [/quote] It has been mentioned (I haven't updated the first post because of how massive it is), and I agree that it would be a great way to get the line breaking genes for moderns. They wouldn't be exactly like the genes (something like gnarlhorns would probably have issues fitting into the box with some of the moderns) but they could still be enough like them that it would fit.
Wulfraptor wrote on 2023-05-27 12:49:17:
It has been mentioned (I haven't updated the first post because of how massive it is), and I agree that it would be a great way to get the line breaking genes for moderns.

They wouldn't be exactly like the genes (something like gnarlhorns would probably have issues fitting into the box with some of the moderns) but they could still be enough like them that it would fit.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Full support!

The general colours I also support instead of the whole dang colour wheel; that just seems like so much
Full support!

The general colours I also support instead of the whole dang colour wheel; that just seems like so much

Lore clan × pm friendly × remember to drink water
Absolute support, I'd love to give my Imperial/Guardian hybrid some Guardian features like the horns and throat plates! Generalized colour only, though; getting too specific with it will just overload the site artists.

Maybe to cut down on how many versions there would be, some breeds with similar features could also be merged? Fae and Bogsneaks with their fans, Imperial and Pearlcatcher whiskers, Guardian and Obelisk horns?
Absolute support, I'd love to give my Imperial/Guardian hybrid some Guardian features like the horns and throat plates! Generalized colour only, though; getting too specific with it will just overload the site artists.

Maybe to cut down on how many versions there would be, some breeds with similar features could also be merged? Fae and Bogsneaks with their fans, Imperial and Pearlcatcher whiskers, Guardian and Obelisk horns?
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28