Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR Special Freebies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Is it possible I could get a Flowing Taurus and a Scene: Stormcatchers Domain if this is still going on?
Is it possible I could get a Flowing Taurus and a Scene: Stormcatchers Domain if this is still going on?
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
@pseudonum Can I get [item= Flowing Taurus], [item= Scene: Lovebird Landscape] and [item= Summer Swelter]
@pseudonum Can I get Flowing Taurus , Scene: Lovebird Landscape and Summer Swelter
4-FEF877-E-4-F5-D-4561-A49-D-04-E233-E92087.jpgC399425-A-EA3-E-4051-B631-25-D834-D11-F98.jpg 7-BF4-CE0-E-0-B48-4-B38-A944-B9-B0-AE51-B0-AD.jpgfree_gen_1_raffle_1.png
Can I get the Fanthomsearch Halo, the Airborne Parchment and/or the Flowing Taurus, please?
Can I get the Fanthomsearch Halo, the Airborne Parchment and/or the Flowing Taurus, please?
Untitled.pngw8o0xW1.png163881497108875322.pngCopy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
If they are still available I'd love to grab the three scences:

8th anniversary, training fields and waterway
And the hibiscus flower

Thank you so much!!
If they are still available I'd love to grab the three scences:

8th anniversary, training fields and waterway
And the hibiscus flower

Thank you so much!!
@pseudonum Could I have [item=Scene: Icewarden's Domain][item=Fathomsearch Halo][item=Wandering Aquarius][item=Summer Swelter][item=Flowing Taurus]
@pseudonum
Could I have
Scene: Icewarden's Domain Fathomsearch Halo Wandering Aquarius Summer Swelter Flowing Taurus
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
@pseudonum Can I have [item=fathomsearch halo] [item=airborne parchment] [item=wandering aquarius] [item=summer swelter]
@pseudonum
Can I have Fathomsearch Halo Airborne Parchment Wandering Aquarius Summer Swelter
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
If this is still open, could i have the
- lovebird landscape scene
- Windsinger domain scene
- Victor's skull

?

Tysm for doing this <3
If this is still open, could i have the
- lovebird landscape scene
- Windsinger domain scene
- Victor's skull

?

Tysm for doing this <3
last-ned-1.png
78368647.png
74192057.png
@pseudonum
could I get any clothes that are left? If there are multiple things you can pick :3
@pseudonum
could I get any clothes that are left? If there are multiple things you can pick :3
takeFOUR.pngimage04.gif
@pseudonum I'm brand new and would appreciate literally anything that I can have. Hope you have a good day!
@pseudonum I'm brand new and would appreciate literally anything that I can have. Hope you have a good day!
@pseudonum
Could I snag the Wandering Aquarius, Flowing Taurus, and the Airborne Parchment? It's awesome you're doing this!
@pseudonum
Could I snag the Wandering Aquarius, Flowing Taurus, and the Airborne Parchment? It's awesome you're doing this!
Apotheosis: (noun) the elevation of someone to divine status; deification.
Moth / She/her/they / Avatar Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10