Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR Special Freebies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@pseudonum
Can I grab the fathomsearch halo, summer swelter, airborne parchment, sunrise hibiscus
scenes: icewarden, tidelord, lovebird landscape, gladekeeper, windsinger
fams: wandering aquarius, strawberry noggle, flowing taurus, wicker dragon

Thanks so much!
@pseudonum
Can I grab the fathomsearch halo, summer swelter, airborne parchment, sunrise hibiscus
scenes: icewarden, tidelord, lovebird landscape, gladekeeper, windsinger
fams: wandering aquarius, strawberry noggle, flowing taurus, wicker dragon

Thanks so much!
could I get the [item=fathomsearch halo] [item=scene: icewarden's domain] [item=ignited imp] Thank you!
could I get the
Fathomsearch Halo Scene: Icewarden's Domain Ignited Imp
Thank you!
@pseudonum
Hi! If they're not already taken could I please have the 8th anniversary scene, the wandering Aquarius and flowing Taurus familiars, the fathomsearch halo and the airborne parchment? If not I'd be happy with literally anything leftover since I'm still pretty new and don't have much. Thanks!
@pseudonum
Hi! If they're not already taken could I please have the 8th anniversary scene, the wandering Aquarius and flowing Taurus familiars, the fathomsearch halo and the airborne parchment? If not I'd be happy with literally anything leftover since I'm still pretty new and don't have much. Thanks!
Thank you so much for your generosity!

May I please have the phatomsearch halo, scene:waterway and scene:training fields?

I know you are not offering these, but if you have any left, I would love some meat food items and any rare familiars!

Much love,
Islet
Thank you so much for your generosity!

May I please have the phatomsearch halo, scene:waterway and scene:training fields?

I know you are not offering these, but if you have any left, I would love some meat food items and any rare familiars!

Much love,
Islet
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@pseudonum Thank you for doing this! May I have all of the different Gods domains please?
@pseudonum Thank you for doing this! May I have all of the different Gods domains please?
I'm betting you're pretty cleared out by now. Just in case:

I would like to request the Lovebird Landscape Scene if you have any left. And I am always looking for halos...it looks like just the water halo is on the list. I would love to get that one also.

Good luck on your future adventures! I hope you have yourself a very merry Xmas!
I'm betting you're pretty cleared out by now. Just in case:

I would like to request the Lovebird Landscape Scene if you have any left. And I am always looking for halos...it looks like just the water halo is on the list. I would love to get that one also.

Good luck on your future adventures! I hope you have yourself a very merry Xmas!
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
If any of the following are still available I'd love to be considered for them!

Fathomsearch Halo
Airborn parchment
Lovebirds Landscape Scene
Tidelords Domain Scene
If any of the following are still available I'd love to be considered for them!

Fathomsearch Halo
Airborn parchment
Lovebirds Landscape Scene
Tidelords Domain Scene
eswSnrS.png heyZH2H.png UBaiWUV.png x8bDWFu.png 5hF3FGk.png 0HBKL8H.png
tumblr_pop70nM0jR1xl35zco1_400.png You can call me Xill! Always accepting new friend applications :) Dappervolk Referral Link!
@pseudonum I'd love to get the Aquarius and/or Taurus familiars!
@pseudonum I'd love to get the Aquarius and/or Taurus familiars!
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
[center][font=century]I hope you had fun during your time on FR! It looks like all the items are likely requested by now, but just in case, I'd like to ask for any these if they haven't all been claimed yet: [item=Scene: Gladekeeper's Domain][item=Scene: Tidelord's Domain][item=Scene: Icewarden's Domain][item=Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain][item=Scene: Windsinger's Domain][item=Scene: 8th Anniversary] [item=Wandering Aquarius] Thank you for sharing your items and I wish you luck on your future endeavours! Happy holidays \o/[/center]
I hope you had fun during your time on FR!

It looks like all the items are likely requested by now, but just in case, I'd like to ask for any these if they haven't all been claimed yet:

Scene: Gladekeeper's Domain Scene: Tidelord's Domain Scene: Icewarden's Domain Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain Scene: Windsinger's Domain Scene: 8th Anniversary
Wandering Aquarius

Thank you for sharing your items and I wish you luck on your future endeavours! Happy holidays \o/
@pseudonum

If I may and they're still available, I'll ask for:
Wandering Aquarius, Flowing Taurus and Wicker Dragon,
Summer Swelter,
Anniversary, Windsinger's domain and Lovebird scenes, please.
@pseudonum

If I may and they're still available, I'll ask for:
Wandering Aquarius, Flowing Taurus and Wicker Dragon,
Summer Swelter,
Anniversary, Windsinger's domain and Lovebird scenes, please.
pr7Tort.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10