Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR Special Freebies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@pseudonum If it is still available I would love the [item=Fathomsearch Halo] Thank you!! ^^
@pseudonum If it is still available I would love the Fathomsearch Halo

Thank you!! ^^
Hello! I’d like the Lesser wisp and sunrise hibiscus if they!re still available!
Hello! I’d like the Lesser wisp and sunrise hibiscus if they!re still available!
WFcrzqG.png
@pseudonum hello! might be a bit overdue, but i think id like any event fams you have left! thank you!
@pseudonum hello! might be a bit overdue, but i think id like any event fams you have left! thank you!
bing bong
Hello @pseudonum ! is the [item=airborne parchment] still available ? wishing you the best outside of fr :)
Hello @pseudonum ! is the Airborne Parchment still available ? wishing you the best outside of fr :)
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

@pseudonum I would love to have any familiars you may have especially the Wandering Aquarius, Flowing Taurus or Lesser Wisp. Thank you
@pseudonum I would love to have any familiars you may have especially the Wandering Aquarius, Flowing Taurus or Lesser Wisp. Thank you
xfv4n9L.png
Could I please have Floating Taurus, Victor's Skull, Summer Swelter, Airborne Parchment, 8th Anniversary, and Windsinger's Domain? I would appreciate anything. Thank you!
Could I please have Floating Taurus, Victor's Skull, Summer Swelter, Airborne Parchment, 8th Anniversary, and Windsinger's Domain? I would appreciate anything. Thank you!
@pseudonum may i grab the stormcatcher's domain scene if its still available? :D
@pseudonum may i grab the stormcatcher's domain scene if its still available? :D
floppy.gif NT
> they/it

> sparkletext img shop
> uma shop
> my hatchery
aaa sig-banner.png
Thank you so much for your generosity and I hope you enjoy your time outside of Flight Rising! Could I get the Strawberry Noggle Familiar and Lovebird Landscape scene?
Thank you so much for your generosity and I hope you enjoy your time outside of Flight Rising! Could I get the Strawberry Noggle Familiar and Lovebird Landscape scene?
Cosmic Scoopery
Frt + 13:30
Can I please have the Ignited Imp if it's still available?
Can I please have the Ignited Imp if it's still available?
May I just get one random suprise item?
May I just get one random suprise item?
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10