Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Category Give and Get
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][emoji=mystery bag size=1] [size=7][font=impact][u]Category Give & Get[/u][/font][/size]  [emoji=mystery bag size=1] [/center] [emoji=left wing size=1] [size=5][b]RULES[/b][/size] [emoji=right wing size=1] 1. In this thread, you [b]must[/b] give the person above you 1 type of item from each category. These categories can be viewed in crossroads and your hoard and are as following: [b]Food[/b], [b]Materials[/b], [b]Apparel[/b], [b]Familiars[/b], [b]Battle (Items)[/b], [b]Skins[/b], [b]Specialty[/b], and [b]Other[/b]. Treasure and gems is accepted as an add-on but not a requirement.  2. You do not only have to send them one item from the categories that stack, which includes [b]Food[/b], [b]Materials[/b], [b]Battle (Items)[/b], and [b]Other[/b]. Some things in Specialty stack, but not everything so it's discluded. For example, you could send a stack of 30 Mussels from the food category, but not multiple items in non-stacking categories.  3. Dragons [b]cannot[/b] be sent in this game, with no exceptions. There are no other limitations to what else you can send. 4. You can place a [b]wishlist[/b] or [b]recommendations[/b] in your post, but [b]nobody is required to send items from it[/b], though it is nice to receive items you wish to acquire. In [b]no way[/b] can you [b]ban somebody[/b] from sending you any specific items or [b]require them[/b] to send you something. 5. To send a user above you an item, you can write 'claim', 'c', or any variations of that sort. You have [b]2 hours [/b] to edit your post and [b]ping the user[/b] and [b]write in your post what gifts you have sent[/b]. Please wait 2 users before you claim again so everyone has a chance. 6. No claiming before the user above you has edited their post. This is called 'claim training', [b]no claim training please[/b]. 7. If the user who claimed [b]did not send an item(s) from each category[/b], [b]you are free to PM, ping, or post on their profile to politely let them know[/b]. If [b]24 hours pass[/b] and [b]the user has not edited their claim[/b], [b]anyone[/b] is free to send to the user above that one.  8. Do not accept your crossroads if the proper gift has not been sent. If it is in a PM, [b]wait and see[/b] if the person can [b]send you the required categories[/b]. If they do not, [b]decline the CR or send back the items[/b]. 9. Remember to be [b]respectful [/b]and [b]patient[/b]. Also,[b]be kind and generous[/b] to this user you claim. I will [b]moderate [/b]and [b]participate [/b]in this thread along with @s3r3n3y4ng. I will bump the thread if it is inactive. If you think you're [b]up for moderation and have participated actively in this thread[/b], send me a PM. 10. Life happens and people forget, just send someone who hasn't sent your gift a reminder. Also, please do not bump less than one day apart from the last post. Here are some example posts. [quote]@SpiralNyoomNyoom claim! sending [item=Oasis Songbird]x7 [item=Squirrel Skull]x63[item=Soft Pink Silk Sash][item=Common podid][item=Meditate][item=accent: Snow wanderer][item=Vista: Gossamer Flame][item=Black Pawn]x8 here is my [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ]wishlist[/url] :D[/quote] [quote]@REEEEEEEEEEE [item=Mussels][item=Blue Sludge][item=Black Thumb garden Socks][item=brass knocker][item=ambush][item=accent: Behold the sun][item=tertiary gene: smirch][item=broken bottle]x10 wishlist on [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ]this dragon[/url] i really need orange sludge[/quote] [size=1]Ping and tell me if I was able to rickroll you[/size] Moderators [user=555454][user=565665] To start, [b]anyone [/b]can post here and I will send gifts when I come back online! [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
Category Give & Get  

RULES
1. In this thread, you must give the person above you 1 type of item from each category. These categories can be viewed in crossroads and your hoard and are as following: Food, Materials, Apparel, Familiars, Battle (Items), Skins, Specialty, and Other. Treasure and gems is accepted as an add-on but not a requirement. 

2. You do not only have to send them one item from the categories that stack, which includes Food, Materials, Battle (Items), and Other. Some things in Specialty stack, but not everything so it's discluded. For example, you could send a stack of 30 Mussels from the food category, but not multiple items in non-stacking categories. 

3. Dragons cannot be sent in this game, with no exceptions. There are no other limitations to what else you can send.

4. You can place a wishlist or recommendations in your post, but nobody is required to send items from it, though it is nice to receive items you wish to acquire. In no way can you ban somebody from sending you any specific items or require them to send you something.

5. To send a user above you an item, you can write 'claim', 'c', or any variations of that sort. You have 2 hours to edit your post and ping the user and write in your post what gifts you have sent. Please wait 2 users before you claim again so everyone has a chance.

6. No claiming before the user above you has edited their post. This is called 'claim training', no claim training please.

7. If the user who claimed did not send an item(s) from each category, you are free to PM, ping, or post on their profile to politely let them know. If 24 hours pass and the user has not edited their claim, anyone is free to send to the user above that one. 

8. Do not accept your crossroads if the proper gift has not been sent. If it is in a PM, wait and see if the person can send you the required categories. If they do not, decline the CR or send back the items.

9. Remember to be respectful and patient. Also,be kind and generous to this user you claim. I will moderate and participate in this thread along with @s3r3n3y4ng. I will bump the thread if it is inactive. If you think you're up for moderation and have participated actively in this thread, send me a PM.

10. Life happens and people forget, just send someone who hasn't sent your gift a reminder. Also, please do not bump less than one day apart from the last post.

Here are some example posts.
Quote:
@SpiralNyoomNyoom
claim!
sending
Oasis Songbird x7 Squirrel Skull x63 Soft Pink Silk Sash Common Podid Meditate Accent: Snow Wanderer Vista: Gossamer Flame Black Pawn x8
here is my wishlist :D
Quote:
@REEEEEEEEEEE
Mussels Blue Sludge Black Thumb Garden Socks Brass Knocker Ambush Accent: Behold the Sun Tertiary Gene: Smirch Broken Bottle x10
wishlist on this dragon
i really need orange sludge
Ping and tell me if I was able to rickroll you

Moderators

To start, anyone can post here and I will send gifts when I come back online!
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
@Quixilver sending: [item=Wartoad Trainee][item=Gravel][item=Bookworm Plushie][item=Wintermane Spearman][item=Berserker][item=Skin: Painted Tundra][item=Scroll of Renaming][item=Rusted Treasure Chest] WL on Augury :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54575954][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/545760/54575954_350.png[/img][/url]
@Quixilver sending:
Wartoad Trainee Gravel Bookworm Plushie Wintermane Spearman Berserker Skin: Painted Tundra Scroll of Renaming Rusted Treasure Chest

WL on Augury :)
54575954_350.png
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
@SpR1nG Sending you! [item = Blackberry] x5 [item = Snakeskin Cloth] [item = Nature's Charm] [item = Serthis Alchemist] [item =Zephyr Bolt] [item = Skin: Fuiran] [item = Primary Gene: Arc (Veilspun)] [item = Broken Penny Jar]x20 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3157889/1#post_51896821] My wishlist[/url]
@SpR1nG

Sending you!

Blackberry x5 Snakeskin Cloth Nature's Charm Serthis Alchemist Zephyr Bolt Skin: Fuiran Broken Penny Jar x20

My wishlist
I Like your dragon!
[center]@RoseOfTheWoods Claim ~ This Sounds Fun ~ [s]~Editing Please Stand by~[/s] [item= Striped Biter]x19[item= Silver Ore]x4[item= Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon][item= Charoite Burrower][item= Scratch]x3[item= Skin: Wetland Unicorn][item= Scene: Springswarm][item= Gilded Decorative Chest] WishList Is Signature -------------------------- [b]Side Note[/b] @Quixilver I was going to fill out your form about Coli Skins, But Sadly I get the following Message when clicking the link: [quote][b]You need permission[/b] This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization[/quote] But Here are my thoughts on the matter : I think Coli Skins should be allowed as long as they are 10kt/g and over. ( I was going to say 15kt/g but I feel 10kt/g is fair. )[/center]
@RoseOfTheWoods Claim

~ This Sounds Fun ~
~Editing Please Stand by~

Striped Biter x19 Silver Ore x4 Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon Charoite Burrower Scratch x3 Skin: Wetland Unicorn Scene: Springswarm Gilded Decorative Chest

WishList Is Signature

Side Note

@Quixilver
I was going to fill out your form about Coli Skins,
But Sadly I get the following Message when clicking the link:
Quote:
You need permission
This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization
But Here are my thoughts on the matter :
I think Coli Skins should be allowed as long as they are 10kt/g and over.
( I was going to say 15kt/g but I feel 10kt/g is fair. )
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png
@TheAlmightySei [item=Giant Desert Centipede]x25 [item=Purple Ooze]x1 [item=Golden Harvest Wreath] [item=Smoke Gyre] [item=Scholar]x5 [skin=28686][item=Scene: Frigidfin Expedition][item=All-Seeing Shroom]x25 ----------- This is a cool idea! I also got the same error message as TheAlmightySei, but I agree with what they said about coli skins! :) [Wishlist in sig!]
@TheAlmightySei

Giant Desert Centipede x25 Purple Ooze x1 Golden Harvest Wreath Smoke Gyre Scholar x5 Scene: Frigidfin Expedition All-Seeing Shroom x25

This is a cool idea! I also got the same error message as TheAlmightySei, but I agree with what they said about coli skins! :)

[Wishlist in sig!]
eswSnrS.png heyZH2H.png UBaiWUV.png x8bDWFu.png 5hF3FGk.png 0HBKL8H.png
tumblr_pop70nM0jR1xl35zco1_400.png You can call me Xill! Always accepting new friend applications :) Dappervolk Referral Link!
@Stillxill [item=dried jerky]x99 [item=silver muck][item=proper spats][item=acid ant][item=scratch]x3 [item=accent: amber gulper][item=remove gene: secondary][item=waterlogged trunk]x5 wl in sig <3
@Stillxill

Dried Jerky x99 Silver Muck Proper Spats Acid Ant Scratch x3 Accent: Amber Gulper Remove Gene: Secondary Waterlogged Trunk x5

wl in sig <3
kal. she/they. 22. fr+15.
UmbraWL.pngAmaranthineBL.pngApricitaIT.pngshapelight-prodart-sig.pngRevenantFD.pngDahliaDS.pngArchmageDSE.png
@TheAlmightySei
@Stillxill
@shapelights
@RoseOfTheWoods
If you'd like to fill out the form now, you probably can!
forms.gle/L78s9Do52VCvR3JNA
@TheAlmightySei
@Stillxill
@shapelights
@RoseOfTheWoods
If you'd like to fill out the form now, you probably can!
forms.gle/L78s9Do52VCvR3JNA
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
@shapelights [item=Nightwing bat][item=Hand-dyed hank of emu fiber]x2[item=Indigo Harvest sandals][item=spidered seat][item=minor health potion]x4[item=accent: crevice][item=secondary gene: loop (veilspun)][item=aviar fragment]x12 wl in sig!
@shapelights
Nightwing Bat Hand-Dyed Hank of Emu Fiber x2 Indigo Harvest Sandals Spidered Seat Minor Health Potion x4 Accent: Crevice Aviar Fragment x12
wl in sig!
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
@Quixilver [item=Polarized Mushrooms] x99 [item=Ancient Fungus Spores] x40 [item=Midnight Cape] [item=Armored Duskflapper] [item=ambush] [item=Skin: Occluded] [item=Primary Gene: Phantom (GAOLER)] [item=Champion's Purse] x2 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26009261][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/260093/26009261_350.png[/img][/url]
@Quixilver

Polarized Mushrooms x99 Ancient Fungus Spores x40 Midnight Cape Armored Duskflapper Ambush Skin: Occluded Champion's Purse x2

26009261_350.png
fUnC1AY.png
icewarden art belongs to gingerdragon from dA
@CzarnaDemolka I LOVE your sig, from one fellow icicle to another! Sending 99x [item=wildwood owlet], 15x [item=gravel], [item=rose harvest bracelet], [item=battleram skirmisher], 2x [item=discipline], [item=skin: leafy moth], [item=scene: sunparched prowl], and 15x [item=rasa pottery fragment]
@CzarnaDemolka
I LOVE your sig, from one fellow icicle to another!
Sending 99x Wildwood Owlet , 15x Gravel , Rose Harvest Bracelet , Battleram Skirmisher , 2x Discipline , Skin: Leafy Moth , Scene: Sunparched Prowl , and 15x Rasa Pottery Fragment
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9