Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR Special Freebies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@pseudonum
I would appreciate the halo, windsinger domain scene or any scene honestly! If those aren't available, thank you anyways ^^ hope you enjoyed your time in FR
@pseudonum
I would appreciate the halo, windsinger domain scene or any scene honestly! If those aren't available, thank you anyways ^^ hope you enjoyed your time in FR
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
Hello! I’m not sure what’s left, but could I just get some items? Sorry to see you go, hope you have a good time outside of FR ^^
Hello! I’m not sure what’s left, but could I just get some items? Sorry to see you go, hope you have a good time outside of FR ^^

HrNY9Ac.png
I'll take the Training Fields and Sunparched Prowl scenes, if they're still up for grabs.
I'll take the Training Fields and Sunparched Prowl scenes, if they're still up for grabs.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
@pseudonum hello! can I have the waterway scene?
@pseudonum hello! can I have the waterway scene?
GJ4HbdE.gif
Hello, I’m new I’d honestly appreciate any item you can give me! I see your offline so I’m not sure if anything is left. If not it’s perfectly okay! Thanks for the opportunity!
Hello, I’m new I’d honestly appreciate any item you can give me! I see your offline so I’m not sure if anything is left. If not it’s perfectly okay! Thanks for the opportunity!
i6QRVKW.gif
I would love the waterway scene and/or the training fields one? Tysm! ^^
I would love the waterway scene and/or the training fields one? Tysm! ^^
b241f4d87d471186384f6203afe78a08.jpg
@pseudonum i'm sorry to see you go, i hope you had a good time here at FR...

may i ask to have the armory scene and the ignited imp familiar?
@pseudonum i'm sorry to see you go, i hope you had a good time here at FR...

may i ask to have the armory scene and the ignited imp familiar?
JAYTHEUNDEAD

pancatcher.png
@pseudonum
If you have any Lovebird Landscape scenes or the Paper Snapper Masque left, I'd love to have them!

Thank you!
@pseudonum
If you have any Lovebird Landscape scenes or the Paper Snapper Masque left, I'd love to have them!

Thank you!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
@pseudonom
hi! if they're still available, id like the flowing taurus, water halo, and the victors skull :)
@pseudonom
hi! if they're still available, id like the flowing taurus, water halo, and the victors skull :)
2CnjrDd.png
9hqcHsy.png
Mrw4w2X.png
HdmxfuE.png
WTRVHVo.png
@pseudonum if its still available could i have the airborne parchment please ^^
@pseudonum if its still available could i have the airborne parchment please ^^
z270XGh.gifOzbBFlF.gifFeO8uFB.gifQ6M4RDV.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10